Mini 700 - Monta Vista Mafia (School has ended!)

MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:46 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Anticollie wrote:Just for note keeping. I keep an excel sheet at my house of suspects and all that junk. I don't use it or anything. It's just an aspect of my delicious OCD.
I am an obsessive note taker in this game as well Lassie! Speaking of which, I'm off to read and take my notes. It may take some time but, I will be back soon with my thoughts!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I have just reread the argument surrounding me and have a few thoughts about it.
My Milked Eek wrote:
MiMo wrote:Quite the case you have on me!
Yep. *cleans glasses*
This seems really smug to me...almost like he's got me now and let's sit back and watch the rest of the Town take me out.

and then this...
My Milked Eek wrote:
CarnCarn wrote:The thing I found strange about this "bussing" is that JDodge suggested lynching Mimo first. I don't see JDodge doing that to a scumpartner, unless they were getting desperate and both trying to buss. Also, his suggestion to lynch Mimo was kind of random and he gave no reason for it. I don't really see a cross bussing, here.
I felt (and still feel) that the lynching proposition of JDodge was a joke and not a serious statement.
I never got that JDodge was joking. He even defended it after so, I don't see it as a joke. Why is MME defending dead Scum?

He has also been asking everyone if they think that I'm the Scum partner, thus making everyone focus on me with little negative focus on himself.
Unvote

Vote MME

I just think he's going after me so hard to take the focus off of himself
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:51 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm really sorry. I've been focusing more on my other game, and finals are coming up, and other shit have come up. MiMo, you should claim, as that is generally what people do when they are l-1. @Anticollie: do you think MiMo is scum or not?

Unvote
for now. I still don't like CarnCarn, but I'm not really prepared to hold onto that vote at the moment.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:54 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Oh my...
MiteyMouse wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:Yep. *cleans glasses*
This seems really smug to me...almost like he's got me now and let's sit back and watch the rest of the Town take me out.
The glasses comment was meant as a joke...
I didn't have you at that moment as almost no one else, aside from the flipflopping jebus, somewhat believed the case and was voting for you.

MiteyMouse wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
CarnCarn wrote:The thing I found strange about this "bussing" is that JDodge suggested lynching Mimo first. I don't see JDodge doing that to a scumpartner, unless they were getting desperate and both trying to buss. Also, his suggestion to lynch Mimo was kind of random and he gave no reason for it. I don't really see a cross bussing, here.
I felt (and still feel) that the lynching proposition of JDodge was a joke and not a serious statement.
I never got that JDodge was joking. He even defended it after so, I don't see it as a joke. Why is MME defending dead Scum?
I'm not defending dead scum. I was nullifying a chain of thoughts because I felt it was a joke and useless to see a serious attempt at bussing.

Are you saying that that was a serious attempt at bussing?
Mimo wrote:He has also been asking everyone if they think that I'm the Scum partner, thus making everyone focus on me with little negative focus on himself.
Unvote

Vote MME
So, let me see if I understand completely.

Me asking the other players questions about my case on you is an attempt not to have negative attention to me? And it is not out of interest to know what other people feel about my case or about you?

MiMo wrote:I just think he's going after me so hard to take the focus off of himself
What focus? Was there focus on me?

And to conclude on you.
After this post;
MiMo post #275 wrote:I am an obsessive note taker in this game as well Lassie! Speaking of which, I'm off to read and take my notes. It may take some time but, I will be back soon with my thoughts!
Did you honestly read the thread? Because my guess is you didn't and you just put down an omgus vote on me. The basis of your vote is rather shallow and empty, coincidentally your vote is on the "starter of your bandwagon", you don't have any opinion on any other person except on me and even then your opinion is nothing more but omgus.

So, I'll ask you;
What are your opinions on other players and who do you think are possible scum?
Eek
!
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Anticollie »

My thoughts on MiMo are really quite bland at the moment. Which is to say that nothing has really changed. Allow me to explain.

MiMo has started our game as a quiet, reactionary scumhunter. When it was requested that she become more involved, she complied despite her busied schedule. For that, I find her pro-town, but not by any confirmative means whatsoever, simply a fact worth noting.

As our day has progressed, I have noticed that MiMo is desperately grasping at whatever she can find and making careful note of said opinions. Furthermore, she has also played the "sympathy," card. Something I am often inclined to believe, simply due to my nature.

So, to bring my post to summation, allow me to dictate my points and then be the harbinger of my final judgment on MiMo: MiMo has tried desperately to conform to a new style of scum hunting with which she is none too comfortable with. Such is commendable, but we are seeing that her straw-grasping has caused a staunch lack of coherence in her posting.

For that, our case now begs a new question: what shall her use be?

If she lacks coherency, attempts to develop a case on MME which amounts little more than an OMGUS in my eyes, and is the victim of heated discussion at the behest of the town, I should find that MiMo would indeed be a worthy candidate for a lynch on those grounds for the simple fact that much date would be gained from her death.

And yet, I find that Jebus' bandwagon hopping to be almost more aggravating and worthy of death int he interest of snagging scum than the entirely of MiMo's potential usefulness. In a perfect world, both should die. What luck! 'Tis lights out on friday.

<Yields floor>

-Collie.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:04 am

Post by Jebus »

scotmany12 wrote:I'm really sorry. I've been focusing more on my other game, and finals are coming up, and other shit have come up. MiMo, you should claim, as that is generally what people do when they are l-1. @Anticollie: do you think MiMo is scum or not?

Unvote
for now. I still don't like CarnCarn, but I'm not really prepared to hold onto that vote at the moment.
It's L-2. No claim.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Jebus wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I'm really sorry. I've been focusing more on my other game, and finals are coming up, and other shit have come up. MiMo, you should claim, as that is generally what people do when they are l-1. @Anticollie: do you think MiMo is scum or not?

Unvote
It's L-2. No claim.
He was at L-1 until you decided to vote for CarnCarn for rolefishing, cause you know that is what everyone is doing when someone asks for a roleclaim at L-1 :roll: .....
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by Jebus »

It was a week wagon, in my opinion. I really didn't wan't it to go to claim-or-die. And to think the wagon held serious ground is a little uncertain.

I unvoted at least a page ago, so asking for a claim now, anyway, is really out of the picture.

FoS: scotmany

Above post seems kind of like a coverup. I could be misreading this, but hey, it's not a vote :/
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 am

Post by Anticollie »

Happy birthday MME ^^
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You're a day too early...

But thanks anyways ^^.

Also, this is why I won't be here tomorrow most likely. I might be here for a brief moment, but don't expect an indepth post.
Eek
!
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

My Milked Eek wrote:You're a day too early...

But thanks anyways ^^.

Also, this is why I won't be here tomorrow most likely. I might be here for a brief moment, but don't expect an indepth post.
Very well then, happy
EARLY
birthday.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Post by Anticollie »

unvote

I've changed my mind. Mimo may very well be scum. Mayhaps. But Jebus is, in my eyes, almost irrefutably scum. That, or a horrid town player in this game.

From jumping bandwagons, pointing out player's flaws and refusing to truthfully act upon them (Many of which he is guilty of himself), throwing FoSes onto people for the most mundane of things (not that it means a whole lot) and leaving a bandwagon which was the greatest information-reveal thus far in the game and calling it 'weak.' I don't get it. Really. I don't.

The backhand to my last point would be that MiMo is either town and thus so is Jebus (as he would be leaving a bandwagon) or the two could -easily- be a scum pair in my eyes after isolating their posts. They have little direct action save when Jebus votes her, and he does so with minimal reason just a 'works for me' attitude.

It's a move that throws me for a fucking loop. That, or we got verily lucky in this game.

Vote: Jebus

Fun tidbits:

-precisely 1/3 of Jebus' posts thus far (11/33) have contained votes. This is not counting his emboldened FOSes.

This game's PAQ is 27.375 posts. This does not include dead players.

% chance user will change their vote based upon past performance:

-CarnCarn: 8.2%

-Anticollie: 13%

-Jebus 33%

-JDodge: 10%

-MiMo: 18%

-MME 11%
-PEG: 0%
˜

-Scot 22%
˜

-SCoug 17%

<Note: depending upon how a user generally plays, they may change their vote more than others. However, it is generally expected that players will vote only when necessary. Flip flopping is never smiled upon in a game of Mafia, and thus, a higher vote percentage/post should be considered worrisome. Generally speaking, percentages higher than 19% should be considered dangerously high and inspected. There are other aspects to take into consideration when deciding who may be scum>.

<Note: If a user has a strikingly low number of votes (3% or less) user is likely to be pushing for a bandwagon and being unsuccessful. If at least 15% of users are also victim to this circumstance, this is null.>

Indicates that this target was focused on for a large realm of time as a potential scum suspect by the group. (ie: Bandwagon).
This should indicate a steep increase in number of votes, or a steep decrease in number of votes as they attempt to either defer attention to themselves ( A potentially scummy action) or respond and delegate allegations (A potentially townish action).

Indicates that the player has submitted at least 3 'large' (200+ words) posts.
These posts can increase percent chance to vote because they are less likely to have a large number of posts, one of the several variables which go into determining % chance to vote.

˜
Indicates a user has made fewer than one dozen posts thus far in-game. If the number of posts from the user is 200% less than the average number of posts from the rest of the group, user should be considered inactive or lurking.
Known as PAQ. Poster Activity Quotient.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by Anticollie »

EBWODP: I didn't include my new vote in my @ likely to change vote. Anticollie is really 16 %
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am

Post by CarnCarn »

Well, I'm back now. There's about 3 hours to deadline and I think the votecount is:
Jebus: 2 (CarnCarn, Lassie)
Mimo: 2 (Edith, teh furreh)
CarnCarn: 1 (Jesus)
Edith: 1 (Mimo)
Not voting: 2 (John Madden, homoscot)
Jesus wrote:It was a week wagon, in my opinion. I really didn't wan't it to go to claim-or-die. And to think the wagon held serious ground is a little uncertain.
I think this is a really strange thing to say. If he really thought this, Jesus could have unvoted sooner, but he didn't because there was nowhere for him to place his next vote. His unvote and vote for me looks like a really desperate attempt to unvote without looking too suspicious. I could see a possible Mimo/Jebus pairing. Right now, I am happy with my vote in Jesus, but we need to get a lynch at deadline so I'm willing to vote for a Mimo or teh furreh lynch, too (see below about tf)

At the same time, I find
teh furreh's
play suspect in this game. He has been extremely quiet for him, I believe, and his switch to the Mimo wagon to put Mimo at L-1 was extremely weak:
teh furreh wrote:Jesus is looking a little better now, but on the other hand MiMo is getting increasingly scummy. She has yet to explain her actions, and her voting Jesus is iffy, especially since she says it's gut. Not really helping, MiMo, not really helping.
He has basically contributed nothing to scumhunting in this game and I don't think that is at all normal for tf.
FoS: teh furreh
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:07 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'd much prefer a Jebus lynch than a MiMo one.
Vote: Jebus

Collie: what do the colors mean?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Anticollie »

Teal is lynched. orange means "this person is in violation of the scum hunting terms which I look at when viewing post counts isolated.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:54 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Today went a whole lot of nowhere, but I'll address this:
CarnCarn wrote:At the same time, I find
teh furreh's
play suspect in this game. He has been extremely quiet for him, I believe, and his switch to the Mimo wagon to put Mimo at L-1 was extremely weak:
teh furreh wrote:Jesus is looking a little better now, but on the other hand MiMo is getting increasingly scummy. She has yet to explain her actions, and her voting Jesus is iffy, especially since she says it's gut. Not really helping, MiMo, not really helping.
He has basically contributed nothing to scumhunting in this game and I don't think that is at all normal for tf.
FoS: teh furreh
Maybe not as much as you and I would like, but I still beg to differ. I said that Jesus's reasoning for his vote on Edith was weak and later he was simply going with the flow by voting MiMo. I also called MiMo out on WIFOM.

Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Flameaxe »

Sorry, wasn't around most of last night. Consider this the start of passing period/night.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

9:25Image - Mr. Mueller, Business

Hey! Take your seats, damnit! Quiet down!

SO, TODAY, WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS LEARN ABOUT SOME BUSINESS STUFF. THINGS REGARDING BUSINESS IN GENERAL. GOT IT? Good.

Please open your text-
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- ...Textbooks to page 73.

It is now period three. If you have a book handy, please open it to page 73 now, and read it out loud to the class.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Vote: MiMo
for the same reasons as last time.

CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

The lack of night kills so far in this game tells me one thing:
Vote: John Madden
FoS: homoscot
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

wtf im not dead
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

CarnCarn wrote:The lack of night kills so far in this game tells me one thing:

bitch this aint time abuse where I control the whole fuckin game.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

This is one of the most retarded and ridiculous votes ever. I don't even know what to think of it.
CarnCarn
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
CarnCarn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Post by CarnCarn »

scotmany12 wrote:
This is one of the most retarded and ridiculous votes ever. I don't even know what to think of it.
Hmm, was unsure you were both still here. For what's it's worth, we seem to know now.
Unvote

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”