Mini 2308 | Blood over Utopia | Utopia fell.

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by meowmeow »

yeah

she was scum in lost and mafia invictus, in the completed large theme sections

fwiw she does do some of the same stuff as scum, although i think it's pretty different? it's conceivable marci would be posting here with her meta in mind? the part i'm, like, actually confident in is saying marci is limbaity as town and does this stuff as town which is why i'm mostly bringing up the town games. she could conceivably be scum, i don't want to clear her for any of the stuff people are scumreading her for, but i don't think it's a good idea to actually scumread her for that either imo
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Does sacrifice give us alignment too?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1175, meowmeow wrote: yeah

she was scum in lost and mafia invictus, in the completed large theme sections

fwiw she does do some of the same stuff as scum, although i think it's pretty different? it's conceivable marci would be posting here with her meta in mind? the part i'm, like, actually confident in is saying marci is limbaity as town and does this stuff as town which is why i'm mostly bringing up the town games. she could conceivably be scum, i don't want to clear her for any of the stuff people are scumreading her for, but i don't think it's a good idea to actually scumread her for that either imo
I don’t necessarily agree that she feels Limbait here.
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Deal With The Devil »

In post 1176, Flavor Leaf wrote: Does sacrifice give us alignment too?
If town, they die and we get $20K.
If scum, no effect. So yes, we do get the alignment.

- Alianna
Hydra of Doctor Drew and Alianna.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by marcistar »

i do have a very good idea of how i play as either alignment yes

but its hard to prevent my scum traits from shining no matter how well im aware of my town game
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:58 pm

In post 1109, Infinity 324 wrote: ehh ok fine. i'm pretty sure i've seen penguin say "do something" to nonvoters as town in another game. if it's really important to you we can try to find it. i understand thinking that's strange,
but i don't understand thinking it's scummy particularly when it's obvious penguin was not the most active contributor at that point.
the csf vote was scummier to us though since we think you should've realized that you just had a disagreement with her sooner in the engagement than you did. and the unvote afterwards was where we felt the most awkwardness.

-ash+others
I realize this was a few pages ago, but what does the highlighted part mean? Wouldn't it be more scummy to tell people to do something when you haven't done much yourself?

- Alianna
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1178, Deal With The Devil wrote:

- Alianna
Okay. Cool

Let’s sacrifice me, and fade one of Marcistar, RCE or Infinity,

We then use an investigative down the line on the remaining of the 2.

This limits scum power tonight, gives us bonus cash, and gets a fade I think has scum energy
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1171, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1170, Infinity 324 wrote: I really don't see why you would think that. I think you're trying to control the narrative no matter what alignment you are, which is frustrating and I'm going to push back against it.
You don’t see why i think you coming after me and pushing back at me could be scum indicative…?
That's not what I said. I said I don't see how, when you made that post, how I could be construed as discrediting you.

for reference, posts that I made up to that point which referred to you: , .

can you quote where you thought the discrediting was?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:00 pm

In post 964, meowmeow wrote: oh, i don't think i actually responded to this. i know the one online is alianna and can't respond but like oh well
In post 923, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 786, SirCakez wrote: I feel like it's a complete waste of time talking to you since you just called my cancelled Penguin push scummy then admitted you haven't even read a Penguin post
I meant to answer the questions/concerns last night, but then got tired and the bed called my name(530 am wake up call).

Just seemed over the top to me and trying to find any angle to discredit FL. I hate when someones defense is finding even the tiniest of smoking guns, and I get getting upset(town or scum). But I also feel Cakez showed signs of frustration being run up as scum, even if he doesn't agree with the reasoning......trust me I have been there.

And I came after FL initially because I thought I could suss him out a bit, and it was probably more his back and forth with Cakez tbh, but I feel pretty good that I am seeing townFL.

-Drew
how do you differentiate 'town being frustrated at getting voted for bad reasons' from 'scum being frustrated at getting voted for bad reasons'?
can you elaborate on why you think cakez was like, trying to find any angle to discredit FL, and how does this work along with the idea that he's getting angry at being pushed for bad reasons?
Alianna alerted me to this post, could have sworn I responded.

But, essentially Cakez used a smoking gun(FL not reading Penguin yet) to try to get FL in a 'gotcha' moment.....I feel scum would try to find any angle, big or small, to discredit the biggest push on them.

I also do see a possibility I am in FL's pocket, his last post about Enchant that I already brought up has me thinking.

But, we will let God sort that out(that bastard).

-Drew
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by meowmeow »

i mean indirectly? it's like trial by water. if they survive they're a witch

pedit: shrug, not really sure what to say except i think her treatment of the cakez read is pretty limbaity and if me and roden weren't talking about the meta or whatever i think it would have got more heat
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:01 pm

In post 1181, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1178, Deal With The Devil wrote:

- Alianna
Okay. Cool

Let’s sacrifice me, and fade one of Marcistar, RCE or Infinity,

We then use an investigative down the line on the remaining of the 2.

This limits scum power tonight, gives us bonus cash, and gets a fade I think has scum energy
You're too obvtown to get sacrificed.

- Alianna
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1182, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1170, Infinity 324 wrote: I really don't see why you would think that. I think you're trying to control the narrative no matter what alignment you are, which is frustrating and I'm going to push back against it.
You don’t see why i think you coming after me and pushing back at me could be scum indicative…?
That's not what I said. I said I don't see how, when you made that post, how I could be construed as discrediting you.

Ohhh…i see.

Disagreeing with a read is a good discrediting tactic as scum is all.

It looks white knighty or Hatchety
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by meowmeow »

fwiw i am a bit concerned that the deal with sacrifice is that scum can prevent whoever it is from dying, and if they do they get a free elimination the next day which i think works better for them

shrug
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1186, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1182, Infinity 324 wrote:

Ohhh…i see.

Disagreeing with a read is a good discrediting tactic as scum is all.

It looks white knighty or Hatchety
Like if you’re town, fine, it’s fair. Seems fabricated, but it’s genuine if you are town, and I wouldn’t use just that as a means to think you’re scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1183, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 964, meowmeow wrote: oh, i don't think i actually responded to this. i know the one online is alianna and can't respond but like oh well
In post 923, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 786, SirCakez wrote: I feel like it's a complete waste of time talking to you since you just called my cancelled Penguin push scummy then admitted you haven't even read a Penguin post
I meant to answer the questions/concerns last night, but then got tired and the bed called my name(530 am wake up call).

Just seemed over the top to me and trying to find any angle to discredit FL. I hate when someones defense is finding even the tiniest of smoking guns, and I get getting upset(town or scum). But I also feel Cakez showed signs of frustration being run up as scum, even if he doesn't agree with the reasoning......trust me I have been there.

And I came after FL initially because I thought I could suss him out a bit, and it was probably more his back and forth with Cakez tbh, but I feel pretty good that I am seeing townFL.

-Drew
how do you differentiate 'town being frustrated at getting voted for bad reasons' from 'scum being frustrated at getting voted for bad reasons'?
can you elaborate on why you think cakez was like, trying to find any angle to discredit FL, and how does this work along with the idea that he's getting angry at being pushed for bad reasons?
Alianna alerted me to this post, could have sworn I responded.

But, essentially Cakez used a smoking gun(FL not reading Penguin yet) to try to get FL in a 'gotcha' moment.....I feel scum would try to find any angle, big or small, to discredit the biggest push on them.

I also do see a possibility I am in FL's pocket, his last post about Enchant that I already brought up has me thinking.

But, we will let God sort that out(that bastard).

-Drew
I like to bring that moment up as much as i can tbh, and you got me thinking about it.

I don’t pocket you as scum though, i just kill you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Infinity - it’s a good discredit if it’s a discredit.

If you end up being scum, it’s 100% a discredit.

You may not be scum.

It’s the kind of discredit that scum feel safe doing too, so i could see this back and forth being scum who doesn’t think they were discrediting, but if you’re town, that’s not the case.

I’m not sold on scum You by any means, but it’s worth noting.

Still willing to work with you
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Marci’s refusal to work with them when I was trying to find reasons to town read them more is just another reason I think they lean scum.

I could see them being new town and not knowing how to work with people, but it’s still my strongest read so far for where scum is, and I think that’s a fair read.

I’m taking everything others say into consideration for sure
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Can you say the same about Marci?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1191, Flavor Leaf wrote: Marci’s refusal to work with them when I was trying to find reasons to town read them more is just another reason I think they lean scum.

I could see them being new town and not knowing how to work with people, but it’s still my strongest read so far for where scum is, and I think that’s a fair read.

if you cant read i cant help you what else can i say

im not newbie im pretty rad at the game :cool: :cool:
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by meowmeow »

i guess i don't mind using it on fl that much if he doesn't mind it, but I'll iso him again first and maybe that'll help? he's definitely a difficult read. i wanted to lean scum earlier? the pivots seem towny for most people but i think scum fl pivots for breakfast. i guess probably the key is testing how genuine i think the marci read is? my instinct is to say it's fine and put fl around null, because i scumread town marci in my first game with her - hopefully this is vague enough to not matter much.

i'm going to bed now - i will make a proper response to devil later, but i guess what i'm thinking is that i'd like to know why you think town cakes wouldn't behave that way
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1180, Deal With The Devil wrote: I realize this was a few pages ago, but what does the highlighted part mean? Wouldn't it be more scummy to tell people to do something when you haven't done much yourself?

- Alianna
we just thought it was too obvious to be scummy, basically. meow thought it was performative, but i don't see how scum!penguin would think he looked better after saying it (he'd probably be pretty aware of how his iso looked).

though tbf cakez thought a similar thing so probably not scummy for meow

pedit: hmm meow that would make sense

HURT: intelligentsia i guess (though the lovers thing could be good)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1193, marcistar wrote:
In post 1191, Flavor Leaf wrote: Marci’s refusal to work with them when I was trying to find reasons to town read them more is just another reason I think they lean scum.

if you cant read i cant help you what else can i say

im not newbie im pretty rad at the game :cool: :cool:
Your reading comprehension is low because I read every single one of your posts, so

This is what I’m saying, they’re just walling.

It’s scum or bad town, either way I think it’s the best fade.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like they’re stuck on me ‘not reading’ in regards to the Cakez reasoning cases, when I actively quoted any reasons they had.

So they’re just not willing to work alongside, and it’s just not strong play either way.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

so no sacrifice then

also im gonna be honest devil im like 60% sure the scum benefit more from us using money then us not using money
master at being scum(my)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Infinity - you see why I’m scum reading Marci?

I just don’t see the purpose of them doing any of that as town.

I actively read every single one of their posts, and their ISO looking for their reasons, quoted them at them, and they just shut down acting like I haven’t read their posts.

There is zero reason for me to town read that, lol

They’re scum who knows I caught them outright, and shutting me down and walking off any of my attempts to actually work with them and try to town read them, but they’re trying to ‘idiot shame’ me based on calling them scum?

That’s conditional responding.

And incredibly new player syndrome to do

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”