Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 746, iamveryhappy wrote: currently bottom of my readslist. Save The Dragons v Naerys made it worse imo. would it be s/s? probably not but this slot probably gives us the most info today other than resolving to flipping each of our sussy PR claims which I don't want to.
I'll give an updated version of readslist tmr
*sigh* I am growing weary of this.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:06 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 749, Naerys wrote:
In post 735, Save The Dragons wrote: why would no cc make it right
I wanted to say that since nobody cc-ed Civil´s claim, he is most probably town and he´s right in that suspecting him right now is crazy.
A vig wouldn’t cc Civil they would just shoot him
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

What if there is no vig
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: srarfire
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:13 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 751, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 749, Naerys wrote:
In post 735, Save The Dragons wrote: why would no cc make it right
I wanted to say that since nobody cc-ed Civil´s claim, he is most probably town and he´s right in that suspecting him right now is crazy.
A vig wouldn’t cc Civil they would just shoot him
He might still be BP tho.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 703, Civil Scum wrote: KKFC - it was meant to be a simple observation or humorous depending on one’s mood. Maybe catch up before you post.

That answer was coherent to you? You speak monosyllabic cryptic nonsense? Then by all means translate.
yeah he voted cause of the readslist and for pressure and cause he was looking for interactions and reactions. all of these words have a normal amount of syllables also.
In post 708, Civil Scum wrote: You described your motivations, but none of your reasoning. Unfortunately I can’t tell if you are trolling or if we are miscommunicating. Oh well.
ohhhh you are the one playing word games. literally what is the difference between motivations and reasoning??
In post 716, iamveryhappy wrote: snip

was that supposed to be a poor choice of words? no
in fact I'd call bs on the me+RN read rn pun intended
would s! me make a slip lik that? nah
it was partly reaction testing there
from RN reaction you should be able to deduce we are unpartnered, would scum intentionally bus d1?
I'm also asking you to read again
I would shift onto NaeRYS given the right circumstances.
ehh
not good
feel free to shoot me btw and test that logic.
this is a very weird reaction test. did it test any reactions? tell me what you got out of it.
In post 717, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 712, Naerys wrote: I need to get some sleep and then reread a bit, but i dont really like Civil’s recent posts. Will elaborate later.
I welcome your input. But you’d have to be crazy to think I could be scum at this point.

I’m sure some of this appears anti-town but I assure you there is some method to my madness, although self preservation is a factor.

The simple fact is, if RN is telling the truth then there’s nothing to worry about.
call me crazy then. cause your posts are not good (i will have to double check. maybe i cannot find motivation for your actions and they are just weird town. scum until i reread though
In post 724, Naerys wrote:
In post 717, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 712, Naerys wrote: I need to get some sleep and then reread a bit, but i dont really like Civil’s recent posts. Will elaborate later.
I welcome your input. But you’d have to be crazy to think I could be scum at this point.

I’m sure some of this appears anti-town but I assure you there is some method to my madness, although self preservation is a factor.

The simple fact is, if RN is telling the truth then there’s nothing to worry about.
You´re good at confusing me though. But yea, i was mistaken. I have plenty of bad posts myself :facepalm:
i townread this post
In post 736, Random Nurse wrote: It's interesting seeing players getting wrapped up in discussion over game mechanics.

For Day 1 it's more important to gauge associations in my opinion. I have been extremely limited in my ability to play these last couple of days, and I am V/LA starting tonight: I'm not picking up any new games. This severe time restriction makes me an easy target for Scum, and being Bulletproof means Scum MUST either force my lim OR waste a NK.

How do you think Scum will react to this dilemma? If you are Town I URGE you to watch and see how players react to my claim. Scum has every reason imaginable to try shenanigans during the Day. Think of my claim as a radius around me: Scum that want me limmed will enter that radius—be vigilant. They won't want to waste a NK so their best option is to coordinate in their PT (I'm assuming they have one) and try to manipulate the rest of Town.
i really do not like posts like this. like "yeah guys i know i am not towny at all but make sure to be wary of anyone who pushes me". it feels like a post you make when you want to keep on not being towny at all (ok so you actually are going on v/la. still)

i will probably catch up now. with notes and stuff. it's gonna be so cool
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Civil Scum »

“Yimmy” wrote: ohhhh you are the one playing word games. literally what is the difference between motivations and reasoning??
Perhaps you need to read the words instead of just looking at them?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:38 am

Post by Yimmy »

no
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 339, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Like, I get that you also have strong reads on people and how the game should be played, and you're willing to stand by them, but I struggle to agree with so many of them. This is a large part of why I am townreading you in the first place but it's a really weird position.

I guess I should ask other people if they share this sentiment? Some things that come to mind are:

1) policying low activity players
2) scumreading Naerys for her poor English
3) conversation with Bob around lurking

You strike me as an extremely paranoid town player, and that's why I was rather motivated to defend Bazuf in this circumstance.
Point two is a misrepresentation of my early issue with Naerys for two reasons. First, I did not know at the time that she was ESL. Second, I scumread because it seemed like she squeezed superfluous words into a sentence in a possible effort to fake sincerity.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 684, Political Clout wrote:
In post 634, Civil Scum wrote: Hey PC, you mind explaining why you’re voting for Bob before you run off?

Lotta people with unexplained votes, like sure I could trust your read blindly but surely there’s a better way…
I'm worried I have a bias against bob. Just his play in general pings me. It doesn't feel like bob is trying to solve the game his spat with naerys does not feel natural it just feels like they were piling on. I can go into more detail but it might be a playstyle difference.
Look like back peddling. Do you think im scum or not.

Town doesnt think that they might be bias they either dont notice or they change there read. They dont make excusses
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:53 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Well that’s my point. You were overly paranoid
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:54 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I’m not scumreading you for it, actually I think being consistently paranoid is a town trait, especially since we’re going nowhere with a wagon as of yet. I was just using that example to point out that you seek mis-calibrated so far this game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 714, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 488, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 487, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 484, Random Nurse wrote:
Who here is interested in voting Hu Tao currently?
me
I would switch to Naerys if you wanted me to

And why would your vote switching to Naerys be dependent on what *I* want?
While we’re here playing word games, maybe you’d care to address this gem. I presume the word “you” is similar in our languages.
do you mean that you think happy or nurse made the slip
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 580, Civil Scum wrote: I’m interested in Bellaphants answers here.

Also would like to hear from PC some of his reasoning for voting Bob.

If Naerys flips town I will be suspicious of Bob and Happy as I feel they dropped in finally to get town points for interrogating her.

Also just to be clear, I am claiming 2-shot Vig.
So is this a real vig claim. Also do you think the game even with the claimed bp and who knows unclaimed bp, would still only have one vig
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 746, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 742, Random Nurse wrote: IAVH, KKFC, Hu Tao, which three players do you currently suspect the most and why?
Naerys - currently bottom of my readslist. Save The Dragons v Naerys made it worse imo. would it be s/s? probably not but this slot probably gives us the most info today other than resolving to flipping each of our sussy PR claims which I don't want to.
I'll give an updated version of readslist tmr
Starfire - second lowest, feels like a slot I have to resolve before d3, I'll work on pushing em d2. wish I coulda say more. I can't
Save The Dragons - takes great amount of work to get them to do stuff when they don't want to. Apparently needs to go to post 800 to do something. Did something around post 500 after a trollish start and then coasted with the excuse of post 800.
shoutout to Hu Tao for actually doing something after I told them to woo, looks townier immediately
VOTE: Naerys
Pretty sure dragon is town here. Played the last 2 games vs scum drgaon and he feels different in this game
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 761, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I’m not scumreading you for it, actually I think being consistently paranoid is a town trait, especially since we’re going nowhere with a wagon as of yet. I was just using that example to point out that you seek mis-calibrated so far this game
Fair enough.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:18 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 762, bob3141 wrote:
In post 714, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 488, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 487, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 484, Random Nurse wrote:
Who here is interested in voting Hu Tao currently?
me
I would switch to Naerys if you wanted me to

And why would your vote switching to Naerys be dependent on what *I* want?
While we’re here playing word games, maybe you’d care to address this gem. I presume the word “you” is similar in our languages.
do you mean that you think happy or nurse made the slip
It looked like a slip from Happy and then a little cover up between the two after that.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Civil Scum »

I questioned whether to point it out but I’m struggling to read either of them and it was super obvious anyways to anyone paying attention.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 763, bob3141 wrote:

If Naerys flips town I will be suspicious of Bob and Happy as I feel they dropped in finally to get town points for interrogating her.

So is this a real vig claim. Also do you think the game even with the claimed bp and who knows unclaimed bp, would still only have one vig
You’ll have to rephrase this, I dont understand.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:58 am

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 759, bob3141 wrote:
In post 684, Political Clout wrote:
In post 634, Civil Scum wrote: Hey PC, you mind explaining why you’re voting for Bob before you run off?

Lotta people with unexplained votes, like sure I could trust your read blindly but surely there’s a better way…
I'm worried I have a bias against bob. Just his play in general pings me. It doesn't feel like bob is trying to solve the game his spat with naerys does not feel natural it just feels like they were piling on. I can go into more detail but it might be a playstyle difference.
Look like back peddling. Do you think im scum or not.

Town doesnt think that they might be bias they either dont notice or they change there read. They dont make excusses
I could only find one scum game of PC so this is hardly conclusive, but he is so far off his town meta this game it’s simply insane.

Coupled with one scum-claim too many is why I’m voting for him currently.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 736, Random Nurse wrote: It's interesting seeing players getting wrapped up in discussion over game mechanics.

For Day 1 it's more important to gauge associations in my opinion. I have been extremely limited in my ability to play these last couple of days, and I am V/LA starting tonight: I'm not picking up any new games. This severe time restriction makes me an easy target for Scum, and being Bulletproof means Scum MUST either force my lim OR waste a NK.

How do you think Scum will react to this dilemma? If you are Town I URGE you to watch and see how players react to my claim. Scum has every reason imaginable to try shenanigans during the Day. Think of my claim as a radius around me: Scum that want me limmed will enter that radius—be vigilant. They won't want to waste a NK so their best option is to coordinate in their PT (I'm assuming they have one) and try to manipulate the rest of Town.
I agree with this. I think its kinda wild that people want to vote you for claim alone
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 738, Random Nurse wrote: I'm torn on Hu Tao: earlier interactions made me think Scum, but his later comment in 726 makes me think Town? I hate not knowing.
That's the game we play :lol: do you sr greeting or starfire? I think our interaction earlier was a misunderstanding tbh
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 742, Random Nurse wrote: IAVH, KKFC, Hu Tao, which three players do you currently suspect the most and why?
Greeting, starfire. If I was forced to choose a 3rd I guess PC? But not sure on that one
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:37 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 753, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: srarfire
It seems most people would prefer this to greeting so

VOTE: Starfire

Maybe some pressure would help too
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 763, bob3141 wrote:

I don't think we need to be concerned with claims right now. You're not as towny as I thought before. What are your reads?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”