KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:28 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

Actually yk lemme just put some pressure on this slot, yk? VOTE: [/Brassherald]
The name's... Kawaii! Or lub.. or Miku stan. The cyber boy! No, not an eboy. Cyberboy. There's a difference, b-baka! That's not very wonderhoi of you to call me an eboy >:(
KawaiiMikuStan
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:29 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

Thats the point, clem nii chan
The name's... Kawaii! Or lub.. or Miku stan. The cyber boy! No, not an eboy. Cyberboy. There's a difference, b-baka! That's not very wonderhoi of you to call me an eboy >:(
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:30 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 125, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 122, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: Clem thoughts on the people on nv fr
you according to the vc update earlier this page
probably the one who gives me primas and cresstands and also plays bard/pendulum
iavh is slightly annoyed
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:33 am

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 127, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: Thats the point, clem nii chan
not you now.
I'd advise nvers to please commit to a vote
iavh is slightly annoyed
CCGeek
CCGeek
Any Pronouns
Goon

CCGeek
Any Pronouns
Goon

Goon

Pronoun: Any Pronouns

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:28 am

Post by CCGeek »

ok no i actually like brassherald as the game has progressed, I want to see people look into this. VOTE: SmileyDude1

Agree that LuB's post about MagicalSteve being the town leader is apparently out of nowhere. Also people, this game so far is the reason you should never have multiple PS troll players in a single MS game.

SevenEyes, welcome! Give me the name of the person you like the most and the one you like the least right now, and we'll go from there.
scumsided setups are a myth (and game balancing is a scam)
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:11 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 51, CCGeek wrote: At present, all I can say is: Brassherald and TheHoldSteady have made some impression on me already, I've played with Erinys before, and Clems is the reason I'm even in this game right now. Of the people who have spoken so far, I want to see Smileydude and Steve talk more because I have never played before with them and I need to get a grasp on their mannerisms. And of the two who haven't spoken; one is usually a lurky wildcard (KawaiiMikuStan) while the other is more grounded as both alignments (SlowthePoke).
Cool. Do you mind sharing what those impressions are?

The only person here I've played with was SmileyDude. I was on a scum team with him in my last game. So far he's acting very similar to how he did last game
In post 61, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: Kawaii~! Anyway i hc vt uwu owo
This gimmick posting style annoys me. But Stan has been very active which while not necessarily alignment-indicative in the long run, is good to see for a first day town read
In post 86, MagicalSteve wrote:
In post 51, CCGeek wrote: I want to see Smileydude and Steve talk more because I have never played before with them and I need to get a grasp on their mannerisms..
I didn't really have anything useful to say really. I also have quite a hard time deciphering some of the uwu/sms type posts.
In post 44, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 43, MagicalSteve wrote:
In post 40, iamveryhappy wrote: also quite sussy to believe that the "you're under the arrest" part was a cop soft.
*rolls eyes*
Lets face it, that soft was too obvious
would I immediately spew pr team to scum.? nah
Take this exchange. It isn't actually 100% clear to me exactly what/who iavh is referring to as suss but the best I can figure is that iavh beleives it's scummy that I joked about "post 1 cop claim". OMGUS, maybe, but that seems really weird to me. No-one, especially not a rookie, is hunting for, or successfully, finding PR roles based off a jokey first post. Given I'm having to google acronyms from every other post it's possible I've misread the situation in which case I will happilly be corrected.

As for the rest of the thread, do I have genuinely useful town/scum reads? No, not really. There's nothing in the first four pages that jumps out to me as being very town or very scum.Three things of note in the thread so far for me though: Smiley's self post is.. weird.. even for RVS. And KawaiiMikuStan's posts just seem like a sort of deflection and iavh's overreaction to a joke.
This seems like a post town would make to me
In post 92, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: Im parked on NV for now because we don't have much info yet, waiting for others to step up and lead town because im just.. just there. Im not the type of guy to lead town unless they're pr (which i am not)
I TR this as well
In post 113, brassherald wrote: Anyway, I feel like someone in this heavy and looking conversation about PRs is probably the Mafia trying to get the PRs to out early and let me say that if you are a town PR do not out yourself, probably don't even try to crumb your role at this point just play your game.

If you're a Mafia PR, feel free to tell us what column we're in.
I kind of SR this post a bit. Like it reads a little performative towards being more upset about the PRs than I am. It seemed like an obvious joke to me.
In post 130, CCGeek wrote: ok no i actually like brassherald as the game has progressed, I want to see people look into this. VOTE: SmileyDude1

Agree that LuB's post about MagicalSteve being the town leader is apparently out of nowhere. Also people, this game so far is the reason you should never have multiple PS troll players in a single MS game.

SevenEyes, welcome! Give me the name of the person you like the most and the one you like the least right now, and we'll go from there.
I also like this post, particularly the question, because it shows me you're trying to solve and generate content

So my early impressions are Brass & Smiley potentially scum, Stan, Steve, Geek, potentially town. Still pretty early, could probably change my mind depending on how things develop
On hiatus until the end of grad school stops killing me.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:13 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 102, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: Iavh/clem is towncore. That is all. Gn.
Can you do me a huge favor when you're referring to other players here can you all please use the usernames they have on the site. I don't know any of you and it makes it much easier to follow. I figured out that Iavh is Happy but I have no idea who clem is. Thanks
On hiatus until the end of grad school stops killing me.
KawaiiMikuStan
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:06 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

Oh its uh.. PS nickname, yeah iavh is clem. Clem, = Iavh, ggg = ccgeek, etc and so on, i suppose
KawaiiMikuStan
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:16 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

So as i was saying, let's put an eeeensy weensy bit more pressure on this slot (Clem its time for me to sheep me, nii chan)
KawaiiMikuStan
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:16 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

So as i was saying, let's put an eeeensy weensy bit more pressure on this slot (Clem its time for me to sheep me, nii chan) :D :oops: :lol:
KawaiiMikuStan
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:08 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

GGG smh nii chan, whos the one who lost their .rig perms in surv
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:17 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 109, iamveryhappy wrote: Note that I'm not angry
others will be much more angy if they ARE cop.
it'd help if they didnt make super obvious softs like you
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:27 am

In post 130, CCGeek wrote: I want to see people look into this. VOTE: SmileyDude1
Also personally feel this is not a useful vote right now? Smiley feels the type to sort themselves out in due time.
Get To Know A Doll
KawaiiMikuStan
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:29 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

The mima pfp makes HighPrincessErinys a tl
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:43 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 118, SmileyDude1 wrote:
In post 116, brassherald wrote:
In post 99, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: So far MagicalSteve seems to be the town leader :o
-SNIP-
Hmmm, guess we're not in RVS anymore. Shame it was fun while it lasted.
-SNIP-
Ugh, now I actually have to try a bit :roll:
UNVOTE: SmileyDude1

In all seriousness I have to start getting ready for work right now, will inform you on where i'm at after my shift ends (probs in around 9-12 hours of this post)
So right now i'm getting fairly alright vibes from the majority of those who have posted so far. CCGeek gets town points for working to get the game out of RVS and I agree with Holdsteady's take on their .
MagicalSteve's , did originally ping as off for me, but their made me feel a lot better about that slot.

I do have a couple of questions though
In post 123, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: Clem thoughts on the people on nv fr
In post 126, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: Actually yk lemme just put some pressure on this slot, yk? VOTE: [/Brassherald]
I'm not following this progression, Can you elaborate KawaiiMikuStan?
In post 131, TheHoldSteady wrote: -SNIP
The only person here I've played with was SmileyDude. I was on a scum team with him in my last game. So far he's acting very similar to how he did last game
-SNIP-
What similarities are you seeing?
Friendly Neighborhood Scummer

ADHD
KawaiiMikuStan
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
KawaiiMikuStan
He/him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:31 am

Post by KawaiiMikuStan »

They feel too... lurk-y, they contributed ever so slightly by sharing reads and voting me.. then pop! Kaboom! Dissappear! Not very wonderhoi, but w/e. I just wanted to force more stuff out of em, yk?
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:03 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 141, KawaiiMikuStan wrote: They feel too... lurk-y, they contributed ever so slightly by sharing reads and voting me.. then pop! Kaboom! Dissappear! Not very wonderhoi, but w/e. I just wanted to force more stuff out of em, yk?
I can see how you reach that conclusion, BrassHerald's ISO is light on non-RVS content so far. I think that other slots such as myself (before today) and SevenEyes may have been more apt targets to press in this way though.

I feel neutral about that answer

ADHD
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:56 am

In post 142, SmileyDude1 wrote: I think that other slots such as myself (before today) and SevenEyes may have been more apt targets to press in this way though.
First the self-vote and now suggesting yourself as someone to look into... Weird.
Get To Know A Doll
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:19 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 143, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 142, SmileyDude1 wrote: I think that other slots such as myself (before today) and SevenEyes may have been more apt targets to press in this way though.
First the self-vote and now suggesting yourself as someone to look into... Weird.
The former was my attempt at humor. As for the latter, how do you generally read self-criticism? Personally I want to say I'm of the opinion that it's fine (if i'm being honest I haven't been around here long enough to establish a baseline on these things yet) to point out flaws in my own play when they come up.

ADHD
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:34 am

In post 144, SmileyDude1 wrote:
The former was my attempt at humor. As for the latter, how do you generally read self-criticism? Personally I want to say I'm of the opinion that it's fine (if i'm being honest I haven't been around here long enough to establish a baseline on these things yet) to point out flaws in my own play when they come up.
It's fine to acknowledge flaws, it's just interesting to me to see a self... indicting??? (not really the word but eh) pattern like that. Especially early like this, even if you say the vote was just RVS sillies.
Get To Know A Doll
SmileyDude1
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
SmileyDude1
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:55 am

Post by SmileyDude1 »

In post 145, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 144, SmileyDude1 wrote:
It's fine to acknowledge flaws, it's just interesting to me to see a self... indicting??? (not really the word but eh) pattern like that. Especially early like this, even if you say the vote was just RVS sillies.
That's fair. Do you think it's just interesting or do you think it's AI in some way though?

ADHD
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:12 pm

Can't really say if it's AI, no.
Get To Know A Doll
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

In post 137, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 109, iamveryhappy wrote: Note that I'm not angry
others will be much more angy if they ARE cop.
it'd help if they didnt make super obvious softs like you
the point is
I just drop off softs regardless of role I can't help it
iavh is slightly annoyed
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Death by 1000 Pagetops