Mini 2308 | Blood over Utopia | Utopia fell.

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1801, Merlyn wrote: Aureal had a lot of posts D1 that felt kind of reasonable and level headed, but when I went back and read them I noticed they're most about mech. She was on the Infinity wagon. She townreads you and expressed doubt that we should even check your alignment. She's played with you- she wasn't sure you were town in dividing connor right till the end. Why isn't she a least doubting your alignment or seeing reason in checking it today?
Because you don't use your investigation on your strongest townread, not unless you're really paranoid about your reads. And that's what the situation is for me. I understand I am not the entire playerlist, that's why I asked for people to clarify their position on the matter. Because I didn't want to waste it if like one person is suspicious of him and a bunch of others are just shrugging and going along with it. I suppose given that meow is one of the people suspicious of him, it might help sort things between them which would be good, because I sure don't think I can do anything to get them to trust each other.

I still think scum's biggest priority is going to be making sure
they
don't get hit with it and Leaf is typically making it all about himself, though. :P
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1819, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: VOTE: Marcistar

I think this is good. She's skated by largely on tone so far, but I feel like she's just been coming in to argue against people's scumreads of her instead of trying to find scum
I don't even know that I would even say she's doing that much. :?

VOTE: marcistar
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I think there's a difference between thinking FL is towny and knowing FL is town shrugs
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1756, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1746, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1736, Merlyn wrote: My readlist:

Meow, CSF, devil
Marci, RCE
Hu Tao, Aureal
Snivy, FL
Can you explain your read on me? Or is it from who I replaced
I was a little higher on Roden, you just haven't done anything much since replacing in
I've never really played a game like this before that's themed. I've only really played regular mafia games. This is a bit overwhelming tbh.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 1822, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I read dividing connor and kinda thought she was lurkwolf tbh. She doesn't feel like that here
It's definitely more reminiscent of my other game with scum Merlyn than dividing connor. She can definitely be active and townread and daring. It took me until elo to get her because she damn near bussed her rolecop partner on day one- it was townies jostling around at the last moment that saved them there while Merlyn sat on the wagon.
-furtiveglance
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1759, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1751, Hu Tao wrote: Why is merlyn your biggest scum read?
my main thing right now is im confident with my town reads.

Roden and I had a back and forth that I just feel never is coming from ScumRoden with you.

CSF has absolutely no agenda, and personally, I don't think it makes sense for scum to push torture on me the way they have.

Devil and I have been kinda soul reading each other here, and I feel they were being targeted because of it, and the need to weaken a town block forming between the two of us.

This leaves 7 other slots, and we know 4 are scum.

Cakez and Enchant while I wouldnt bet the game on them being town, has had a mixture of seeming like having no agenda, kinda existing, but then when they do a few things, it comes across townie.

Like i really dont think Enchant pushes or leans scum on me here as scum after last time. it feels more like townie Enchant.

Cakez back and forth on me gamestate from Day 1 looked like scum were trying to take advantage of Cakez vs FL.

Onto Merlyn, I believe Merlyn's been actively hiding behind, and I believe the way they joined the torture wagon looks like scum who has to join in for the sake of being townie. I've played with scumMerlyn twice recently, and they are a Support Scum type, and often looking to just be happy, and they way they pushed certain things off as TvT looks like they are supporting RingLeader Meowmeow, or trying to get in TownMeowMeow's good grace.

Their reads are also politically setup, and they keep trying to act like i'm going to wiggle my way out of something, almost to too much of an extent, when like, there's really nothing to wiggle out of here. If I don't push a scum today that ends up me being obv town, then we should always just torture me.

I believe scum don't want me tortured, and that those who have been against it, such as Aureal/Marci have scum in it. Not all scum would oppose, there has to be some that would hop on. CSF and Cakes were on torture a long time ago, and Devil slot, while actively town reading me, says that they feel I should still be tortured. That makes sense. Seeing it is likely to go through, scum generally have to hop on somewhere.

With Aureal, theyre town reading me and thus trying to get me not to be tortured, even when there's multiple people now trying to say I'm scum (meow, merlyn).

I feel the fact I'm pushing for my Torture so much does not make sense at all from a scum perspective.
I'll look into merlyn and aureal
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:21 pm

In post 1830, Aureal wrote:
In post 1822, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I read dividing connor and kinda thought she was lurkwolf tbh. She doesn't feel like that here
It's definitely more reminiscent of my other game with scum Merlyn than dividing connor. She can definitely be active and townread and daring. It took me until elo to get her because she damn near bussed her rolecop partner on day one- it was townies jostling around at the last moment that saved them there while Merlyn sat on the wagon.
can you link? I have some time now
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:40 pm

Well she can definitely spew out some reasonable sounding analysis. But I think I might've found a possible scumtell that is present in that Newbie game and dividing connor and isn't present here though! I will keep it in my back pocket for safekeeping unless I need it though ;)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1824, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Yeah I know. I was referring to Merlyn there
Merlyn was one of the people i feel i was conversing with the most in that game.

But there was also neighborhood talk where it happened, i guess.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1826, Aureal wrote:
In post 1801, Merlyn wrote: Aureal had a lot of posts D1 that felt kind of reasonable and level headed, but when I went back and read them I noticed they're most about mech. She was on the Infinity wagon. She townreads you and expressed doubt that we should even check your alignment. She's played with you- she wasn't sure you were town in dividing connor right till the end. Why isn't she a least doubting your alignment or seeing reason in checking it today?
Because you don't use your investigation on your strongest townread, not unless you're really paranoid about your reads. And that's what the situation is for me. I understand I am not the entire playerlist, that's why I asked for people to clarify their position on the matter. Because I didn't want to waste it if like one person is suspicious of him and a bunch of others are just shrugging and going along with it. I suppose given that meow is one of the people suspicious of him, it might help sort things between them which would be good, because I sure don't think I can do anything to get them to trust each other.

I still think scum's biggest priority is going to be making sure
they
don't get hit with it and Leaf is typically making it all about himself, though. :P
Techically correct. I don't really agree but let's presume.

Who you offer instead?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:15 pm

Post by biancospino »

Votecount 2-VII

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer.

execution votes
marcistar (3):
Flavor Leaf (), Cat Scratch Fever (), Aureal ()
Deal With The Devil (2):
RCEnigma (), Enchant ()
SirCakez (1):
meowmeow ()
camelCasedSnivy (1):
Merlyn ()
Merlyn (1):
camelCasedSnivy ()

Not voting (4):
Deal With The Devil, SirCakez, Hu Tao, marcistar

projects votes
Torture (6):
SirCakez (), Cat Scratch Fever (), Merlyn (), Flavor Leaf (), Deal With The Devil (), Hu Tao ()
Trading Outpost (3):
, Enchant (), meowmeow (), camelCasedSnivy ()
Guildhall (1):
Aureal ()

Not voting (2):
RCEnigma, marcistar

notes
  • The Deadline is due in (expired on 2023-08-19 11:00:00).
  • RCEnigma is V/LA until Wednesday.
Last edited by biancospino on Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I really really hope you guys don’t let FL talk the torture circle into being outside him or myself. Or I would have wasted a whole day not sorting FL.

Random thoughts on alignments not in the form of a reads list:

I’d go to bat for Marci or Meow today, especially learning meow is Ausuka I’ll double down even harder.

My feelings on drew hydra are mellowing out a little.

Still hate dissonance but that’s the crux of my issue and I don’t really have a problem with them outside of that. OR too much of the conversation/game has revolves around Marci/Merlyn/aureal/meow/FL/myself to some degree that everyone else is just getting muddled together.

I tried to summon my inner Titus and look at the wagons but I’m not smart enough to figure out what any of it means.

With the exception of like Marci being the lone day 1 vote for Election jury since the first couple pages of the game being likely town indicative.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ah I should expand on that more. If Marci had back up I’m sure there would have been a better case made for election jury.

Conversely they could have ran with something else that other people were trying to push through.

For FL specifically, I hadn’t thought to bring it up before but Marci/myself doesn’t make much sense as a scum team when we spent most of the early game bumping heads on sacrifice tactics that would only really worsen both of our gamestate standing. It’s not even good as theater. Unless that was actually Merlyn in which case yeah I guess.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

to be fair, ive been operating under one of you or Marci as the lone wolf scum, with merlyn/aureal, and meowmeow, but im not too sure i think it's that atm.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i do think there's some merit in enchant/marci/snivy, but idk really why, just a gut feeling i had, but im not interested in snivy wagon or even an enchant wagon right now
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:33 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 1838, RCEnigma wrote: I really really hope you guys don’t let FL talk the torture circle into being outside him or myself. Or I would have wasted a whole day not sorting FL.
yup if yall do that it would really suck
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:35 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

tommorow we should do Recount + Sacrifice/Raffle?
master at being scum(my)
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1820, Aureal wrote:
In post 1783, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1773, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1768, Flavor Leaf wrote: I should say bus.

But yeah, you're grasping at straws with this wiggle thing, Merlyn.

Feels like it's all you got.
lol okay. Well, I'm fine with going first today if town does decide to follow your lead here. But I want you to go next then.
not sure if this is scum trying to be ballsy enough to appear town
Feels rather like it to me. Town
can
get defiant and want to 1v1, but the certainty of trying to bring someone else down with you is unwise and leans scum.
No one's ever accused me of being wise in mafia games
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1815, Aureal wrote:
In post 1736, Merlyn wrote: My readlist:

Meow, CSF, devil
Marci, RCE
Hu Tao, Aureal
Snivy, FL
What about Enchant and Cakez?
I forgot about them! So I guess null
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1827, Aureal wrote:
In post 1819, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: VOTE: Marcistar

I think this is good. She's skated by largely on tone so far, but I feel like she's just been coming in to argue against people's scumreads of her instead of trying to find scum
I don't even know that I would even say she's doing that much. :?

VOTE: marcistar
This is...true. But is it really alignment indicative? I mean, as scum she should know refusing to post reads draws suspicion to her, it's such a basic thing.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1830, Aureal wrote:
This is fair to bring up. I am trying to mix up styles so I won't be obvtown or obvscum when I play.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:46 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1843, camelCasedSnivy wrote: tommorow we should do Recount + Sacrifice/Raffle?
I don't have any interest in planning out tomorrow, flips could change stuff
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:48 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1838, RCEnigma wrote: I really really hope you guys don’t let FL talk the torture circle into being outside him or myself. Or I would have wasted a whole day not sorting FL.
You say this and I like it but I also notice that you're not helping to ensure it by voting for anything
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:02 am

Post by biancospino »

//