Micro 1087 | It's normal | It's over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

skitter + someone
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by bloodhail »

Spoiler:
In post 1720, skitter30 wrote:
In post 677, medeia wrote:
In post 670, sheepsaysmeep wrote: can someone summarize claims stuff for me

here is chicagotypewriter claim:
In post 550, ChicagoTypewriter wrote: Claim: Town PR, unspecified X-power type.

quoted because formatting potentially relevant due to its uncommonness

like chicagotypewriter has only played in newbie games previously thus likely not to have encountered x-shot roles at least not in game so yeah

like i don't think(?) anyone else in this game would be likely to refer to x-shot as x-power so i think that probably comes from paraphrasing
So when reading posts like these the thought crossed my mind that maybe it's ct/medeia?
Would explain why medeia isnt dead
Where the weird claims came from

And maybe i'm super pocketed?

----
Probably not super likely but this is a thought
In post 1721, skitter30 wrote:
In post 733, medeia wrote:
In post 728, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think if anyone else had a mechanism of stopping the nightkill they should just hardclaim?

if no one does then chicago is 100% confirmed town which is nice

and if something gets outed then oh well the day before MELO is an ok day for massclaim anyways

i, kinda want to massclaim here anyway for related and un-related reasons i guess

like in theory chicagotypewriter could have not nightkilled to try to confirm self and such so not 100%

but also,

i am an odd-night checker and my action on random nurse last night was not successful which is the only maybe relevant result i am capable of (i think) and there's probably a reason my role is in the setup, so

or at the very least for random nurse to claim or if someone else has an explanation for the above and also if there's another reason for the missing nightkill? i guess
And like you tried to do the nk but failed so knew you could claim something where ur action failed

And that it would out the pr who did it ...

Hmmmmmmm

And i'm not dead b/c i'm horribly pocketed
And pooky's not dead b/c he's in a thing with me

Like i super townread medeia on play
But .... this kinda makes some ant of sense holistically
In post 1722, skitter30 wrote: But then ig we're missing town power
Idk lol
In post 1723, skitter30 wrote: And ig you'd have to know that you were specifically jailkept instead of a doc or something

Ok probably less likely then

doesn't feel like...real thoughts to me. like more of a slightly performative fake paranoia that she's too quick to write off rather than investigating
and i'm watching all the stars burn out
trying to pretend that i care
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 1851, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: skitter + someone
nod, nod

gimme a 1-2 sentence summary of why you did the heel turn on skitter?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:00 pm

lack of follow through on actually voting me
eod-1 progression
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by bloodhail »

anyway i read fast i just got through 330 skitter posts so i am reading your iso right now
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 1854, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: lack of follow through on actually voting me
eod-1 progression
regardless of your alignment p great posting, logic here tracks very cleanly and there's a lot of detail
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by bloodhail »

well i'm reading pooky's iso and have Thoughts but i'll hold them for now until i'm finished

dunno why i started with the super long isos and not t3's 46 posts lmao
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by bloodhail »

oh right it's cuz reading t3 makes my brain hurt
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 1714, T3 wrote:
In post 1557, medeia wrote:
In post 1555, T3 wrote:I
thoughts on the way pooky is pushing skitter here?
I don’t really like it and I think skitter’s defense makes sense, but that’s not enough for me to change my opinion on skitter.
?????????????
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by bloodhail »

In post 1204, T3 wrote: why is pooky even scum
In post 1375, T3 wrote:
In post 1305, skitter30 wrote: T3 after ur post who do u think is most likely scum
It’s getting late and I’m not on my laptop but my best guess would be CT and then maybe you or Pooky. I don’t think brass is scum at all and I don’t think medeia is either.
In post 1469, T3 wrote:
In post 1455, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 1453, T3 wrote: yeah i think the only real scumteam here is skitter/chicago. i'm pretty sure chicago is town and chicago/pooky makes no sense as a scumteam. i don't think scum!chicago ever has the interaction in 616 with scum!pooky. plus pooky started the whole meta case on chicago.
Yeah, I'm just going to echo skitter30 here.

What?

So ... skitter30 and I are scum, but you're pretty sure I'm town. Do you mean to say that you're pretty sure I'm scum?
Oops, I meant pooky is town.
T3, explain your read on pooky? you questioned the scumreads on him, and then had him as possible scum on Day 3 and now Day 4 you're sure he's town but you never actually gave any reasons as to why you were sure he was town.
medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:14 am

Post by medeia »

In post 1833, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: medeia seems to be convinced it's CT/T3 and i'll have to apologize to her post game if that's the correct solve and I couldn't get there

i wouldn't say i am convinced as much as it makes the most sense to me

idk i could be wrong of course like i don't really think you should believe in my reads over your own if you're town anyway like i've been wrong in both elos i've previously been a part of as town (ydrasse mini normal and five-player hydra game) it just makes the most sense to me yeah

also! happy scumday pooky!! twenty years!!!
you do not know my language anymore

no one will learn my tongue
medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:17 am

Post by medeia »

this but +15 since this video was posted fifteen years ago +)

bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:20 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 1861, medeia wrote:
In post 1833, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: medeia seems to be convinced it's CT/T3 and i'll have to apologize to her post game if that's the correct solve and I couldn't get there

i wouldn't say i am convinced as much as it makes the most sense to me

idk i could be wrong of course like i don't really think you should believe in my reads over your own if you're town anyway like i've been wrong in both elos i've previously been a part of as town (ydrasse mini normal and five-player hydra game) it just makes the most sense to me yeah

also! happy scumday pooky!! twenty years!!!
hi, sup

so, can i ask you - how long have you expressed your view that this was the team? was this your stated solve on Day 3 or was it one that evolved today?
medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:23 am

Post by medeia »

In post 1835, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1830, bloodhail wrote:
In post 1823, skitter30 wrote: and makes me think you didn't know that
that is correct, though of course i could just as easily not know that as scum so clearing me because of that wouldn't be good logic

i plan to do due diligence and read through pooky as well though
it isn't clearing it just means i don't think that you came in purposefully trying to use t3 to misflip me

yeah would agree with this

tho bloodhail was aware of pooky/you dynamic to some extent coming in as evidenced here:
In post 1780, bloodhail wrote: idc that skitter was tunneling pooky or w/e

and it kinda feels like he is doing what i was afraid replacement would do with regards to trying to encourage crossvote between you/pooky

like from bloodhail's perspective, it's like,

if bloodhail is town, and he thinks i'm town (i am!), then t3 must be a scums, right?

it just seems so impossible he or anyone really would think you and pooky are partnered here i guess

so the focus on like, ohh look skitter is scummy, see, look more scummy things skitter has done,

while saying, ope can't read t3 and such, who knows he's always scummy regardless and such,

even while proposing you/t3 world feels pretty !!!

but then again pooky now encouraging it again as well and yeah +/

bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:23 am

Post by bloodhail »

(i've cracked open your iso but am only ~65ish posts in, and as well right now getting in 1 on 1 conversation with people is more important to me than burying my head in the archives - get a sense for people's feels and discuss their ideas with them rather than simply trying to find my own solution
medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:24 am

Post by medeia »

In post 1863, bloodhail wrote: so, can i ask you - how long have you expressed your view that this was the team? was this your stated solve on Day 3 or was it one that evolved today?
it seemed possible team to me throughout yesterday as well and i am pretty sure i expressed as much at various points though it certainly became more likely to me today especially with pooky posting at one point which you also commented on recently,

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:27 am

In post 1861, medeia wrote: also! happy scumday pooky!! twenty years!!!
thanks it's been a while huh :3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:31 am

Post by medeia »

In post 1866, medeia wrote:
In post 1863, bloodhail wrote: so, can i ask you - how long have you expressed your view that this was the team? was this your stated solve on Day 3 or was it one that evolved today?
it seemed possible team to me throughout yesterday as well and i am pretty sure i expressed as much at various points though it certainly became more likely to me today especially with pooky posting at one point which you also commented on recently,

here:

In post 1856, bloodhail wrote:
In post 1854, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: lack of follow through on actually voting me
eod-1 progression
regardless of your alignment p great posting, logic here tracks very cleanly and there's a lot of detail

like i said at the time that was the first time this game where it felt like pooky was like, Here I Am To Save The Day, ya know

and i know pooky knows that's what i was looking like i know this i do i even said as much earlier in the game to random nurse at some point

it's just like, even then is he really that good at just doing so

mm, like yeah maybe i worry a bit about this because he then was like, 'oh if medeia made tea to stay up with me i'll just lose to her' or whatever ya know

like maybe(???) it felt like he was trying to make me recall that but i feel like that is one of those things i should ignore yeah

medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:32 am

Post by medeia »

In post 1868, medeia wrote: it's just like, even then is he really that good at just doing so

like mayyybe? it just felt so good to me in the moment and even reading back i guess

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:36 am

well if I made you happy it is worth it :]
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:36 am

even if i am like horribly wrong and we lose ^^
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:43 am

Post by medeia »

In post 1837, skitter30 wrote: @medeia idk i still think ct's side is pretty clearing?
In post 1840, skitter30 wrote: mediea
can i get the cliffnotes version for why i should be unpartering ct/t3?

it just doesn't seem impossible or even super improbable to me or anything and someone has to be partnered here and the nightkill stuff feels more clearing to me i guess,

like bloodhail says 't3 is easiest misflip in the world if town' but like, chicagotypewriter actually would have been for you/t3 or pooky/t3, just kill me eliminate chicagotypewriter

anyways:
In post 1631, medeia wrote:
In post 1629, skitter30 wrote:
In post 240, ChicagoTypewriter wrote: Okay, I'm doing a little better on catch-up. The most important thing here is I needed to make sure I actually want to keep my RVS vote on T3.

Overall:
-T3 seriously voted for Kcdaspot , unvoted
six minutes later
, and then seemed to indicate that the initial vote wasn't icky . I'm not a fan of this voting behavior.
-T3 supports Random Nurse over Medeia (and who in turn supports T3 back). I'm not sure I like this. Calling them a scumteam seems a bit too obvious as this point given how much they're supporting each other, but ... well, it's kind of weird from my perspective, given I have a scumlean on Random Nurse right now; given his main gripe against Medeia is the refusal to add a vote for pressure.
-T3 is currently at E-2 with my vote, I believe. I'm find with this.

Decision: Vote stays. I'm going to work on the rest of the catchup, be back in a bit. (By which I mean later today, if I can get to it.)
This just looks so beyond unaligned

idk with this i still worry that like, he made this whole case and everything for keeping the rvs vote and then when he finished the readslist the next time he was posting he moved his vote to random nurse saying it wasn't doing anything and such citing t3 not reacting to it and it's kinda hm to me and there was expected pressure on random nurse from his perspective from pooky/me

but yeah it is a case for partner at e-2 nonetheless

i guess this is still the post that looks the most unaligned with t3 to me but it was like, the only thing he was focused on up until that point and then when he does finish the catchup and presents his readslist he moves the vote because it wasn't doing anything but then says he scumreads t3 for not reacting to it and it's just like hmm

while also trying to pressure meuh who was also under pressure and then random nurse

and then later chicagotypewriter only goes back to t3 because skitter specifically asked him to:
In post 347, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 346, skitter30 wrote: Chicago can u vote t3 ?
Aye, ma'am, cat's paw away.
VOTE: T3
I reserve the right to blame you if anything goes wrong.
and i guess to me it's like, what other choice would chicagotypewriter have had there based on stated reads and it kinda feels like maybe he was trying to make you think it was a bad wagon even though he was supporting it

and then later in the day post claim and such chicagotypewriter refuses to join meuh wagon despite not townreading her emphasizing that he wants to stay on t3 (by himself) and it just feels more for show and such like the wagon had already shifted because of claim so chicagotypewriter probably wouldn't feel like he had to vote meuh for survival reasons

bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:44 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 1864, medeia wrote: and it kinda feels like he is doing what i was afraid replacement would do with regards to trying to encourage crossvote between you/pooky

like from bloodhail's perspective, it's like,

if bloodhail is town, and he thinks i'm town (i am!), then t3 must be a scums, right?

it just seems so impossible he or anyone really would think you and pooky are partnered here i guess

so the focus on like, ohh look skitter is scummy, see, look more scummy things skitter has done,

while saying, ope can't read t3 and such, who knows he's always scummy regardless and such,

even while proposing you/t3 world feels pretty !!!

but then again pooky now encouraging it again as well and yeah +/
to be clear i have done basically no encouragement of that, if you actually look at my words

yes i have expressed a scumread of skitter because in my initial reading i didn't like her posts/found them scummy. i explained why that is.

however i absolutely did not try to get her to vote pooky or for pooky to vote her - if anything pooky was egging her on which was kind of weird to me

with regard to T3 - everything i expressed about him is true. i find him near impossible to read because his play as town is incredibly scummy to me, i can't find a rational/discernible thought process to it at all, the stuff about him being a frequent miselim is true

however, yeah, on net i can see him being scum here, although reading him on purely individual terms has high error bars

i would agree that the logic you have proposed for him being scum from my pov is correct if i assume you are town and skitter/pooky are unaligned

HOWEVER
- i just replaced into the game last night. you/skitter/pooky have over 1000 posts combined. i have not read all of those posts yet (i was ~65 posts into your iso as of the time you showed up, but right now direct interaction is more important to me than burying my head in the archives, because i am trying to get a feel for people's thinking). i am not in a rush to leap to conclusions a few hours after joining the game - i think that would be bad process. i can't simply confirmation bias myself on the first thing i see.

all that being said,
as of right now i think t3 being scum is most likely correct
. i would still like to verify that the logic for this holds up though, and i would have to investigate those things myself. that involves both making sure you are town and making sure skitter/pooky interactions are not theater. i am in the process of doing this

i think what you are doing in your post is leaping to conclusions without first trying to ascertain what my actual perspective is - i believe this is entirely understandable if you are town, because ELO is a time of high paranoia, and you are inclined to read sinister motives into my actions, due to a pre-existing bioas against my slot. you see a scummy lurker who flaked and got replaced by someone who is suddenly going high effort and you get afraid that i'm making sinister maneuvers to try to swing the game for scum. i get that. however, if you are town
please
give me a chance to speak my mind here and actually explain my thinking, rather than jumping to conclusions about what i am doing. if i give my best and you still can't find me that's on me, but first ask me things and ascertain my thinking rather than simply assuming i am saying/doing things that i am not.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:49 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 1872, medeia wrote:
In post 1837, skitter30 wrote: @medeia idk i still think ct's side is pretty clearing?
In post 1840, skitter30 wrote: mediea
can i get the cliffnotes version for why i should be unpartering ct/t3?

it just doesn't seem impossible or even super improbable to me or anything and someone has to be partnered here and the nightkill stuff feels more clearing to me i guess,

like bloodhail says 't3 is easiest misflip in the world if town' but like, chicagotypewriter actually would have been for you/t3 or pooky/t3, just kill me eliminate chicagotypewriter

anyways:
In post 1631, medeia wrote:
In post 1629, skitter30 wrote:
In post 240, ChicagoTypewriter wrote: Okay, I'm doing a little better on catch-up. The most important thing here is I needed to make sure I actually want to keep my RVS vote on T3.

Overall:
-T3 seriously voted for Kcdaspot , unvoted
six minutes later
, and then seemed to indicate that the initial vote wasn't icky . I'm not a fan of this voting behavior.
-T3 supports Random Nurse over Medeia (and who in turn supports T3 back). I'm not sure I like this. Calling them a scumteam seems a bit too obvious as this point given how much they're supporting each other, but ... well, it's kind of weird from my perspective, given I have a scumlean on Random Nurse right now; given his main gripe against Medeia is the refusal to add a vote for pressure.
-T3 is currently at E-2 with my vote, I believe. I'm find with this.

Decision: Vote stays. I'm going to work on the rest of the catchup, be back in a bit. (By which I mean later today, if I can get to it.)
This just looks so beyond unaligned

idk with this i still worry that like, he made this whole case and everything for keeping the rvs vote and then when he finished the readslist the next time he was posting he moved his vote to random nurse saying it wasn't doing anything and such citing t3 not reacting to it and it's kinda hm to me and there was expected pressure on random nurse from his perspective from pooky/me

but yeah it is a case for partner at e-2 nonetheless

i guess this is still the post that looks the most unaligned with t3 to me but it was like, the only thing he was focused on up until that point and then when he does finish the catchup and presents his readslist he moves the vote because it wasn't doing anything but then says he scumreads t3 for not reacting to it and it's just like hmm

while also trying to pressure meuh who was also under pressure and then random nurse

and then later chicagotypewriter only goes back to t3 because skitter specifically asked him to:
In post 347, ChicagoTypewriter wrote:
In post 346, skitter30 wrote: Chicago can u vote t3 ?
Aye, ma'am, cat's paw away.
VOTE: T3
I reserve the right to blame you if anything goes wrong.
and i guess to me it's like, what other choice would chicagotypewriter have had there based on stated reads and it kinda feels like maybe he was trying to make you think it was a bad wagon even though he was supporting it

and then later in the day post claim and such chicagotypewriter refuses to join meuh wagon despite not townreading her emphasizing that he wants to stay on t3 (by himself) and it just feels more for show and such like the wagon had already shifted because of claim so chicagotypewriter probably wouldn't feel like he had to vote meuh for survival reasons
i think what you're doing here is forcefitting a read very hard - you
want
the team to be me/T3 more than it actually makes sense, and so you're taking posts that would have the most rational conclusion be that my slot and T3 are unaligned and assuming the opposite

the thing is, this is overly elaborate and scum generally do not play around each other like this

however, psychologically this is very hard because in your mind you have miscleared someone and it's very hard to take back that clear so you keep looking and staring hard at the posts from my slot and convincing yourself because they have to be scum with T3 rather than re-evaluating where you need to

this is coming from the perspective of someone who 2 weeks ago spent several days of his life throwing away a game in similar fashion so i recognize the thought patterns going on here
medeia
medeia
it
Goon
medeia
it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:10 am

Post by medeia »

In post 1873, bloodhail wrote: to be clear i have done basically no encouragement of that, if you actually look at my words

yes i have expressed a scumread of skitter because in my initial reading i didn't like her posts/found them scummy. i explained why that is.

however i absolutely did not try to get her to vote pooky or for pooky to vote her - if anything pooky was egging her on which was kind of weird to me

it isn't the words as much as the stances that would encourage that, like i do not expect scum!you would say 'oh skitter should vote pooky' or anything,

pooky has been doing so throughout even when he said he was townreading her which was ...

which i guess maybe i assumed you knew, hm

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”