Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Deal With The Devil »

I kinda like being a town hydra.

Just getting used to the ol hydra account here.

-Drew

Pre Edit: Well I am drinking for the both of us
Hydra of Doctor Drew and Alianna.
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:41 pm

Also, you screwed up my timezone Alcoholic lol

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:45 pm

I can change it if it bothers you.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:00 am

What are you thinking about for a project?

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:34 am

I’m thinking Trading Outpost and…something else, idk yet.
If we’re doing that, though, we can’t also do Printing Press today as only one development project can be undertaken per day.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:52 am

In post 17, Deal With The Devil wrote: I’m thinking Trading Outpost and…something else, idk yet.
If we’re doing that, though, we can’t also do Printing Press today as only one development project can be undertaken per day.

- Alianna
Or maybe I will just sheep whatever Aureal says instead.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:10 am

In post 17, Deal With The Devil wrote: I’m thinking Trading Outpost and…something else, idk yet.

- Alianna
Ahh, good point

I do like a good D1 sheep, and Aureal is as good as anyone lol.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:57 pm

Ya, I am prepared to push Snivy

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:09 pm

I'm perplexed at how anyone could have reads at this point in the game, but go for it.
Eh, I guess pushing for sacrifice like that could be kind of sus.
Go for it.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:11 pm

In post 22, Deal With The Devil wrote: I'm perplexed at how anyone could have reads at this point in the game, but go for it.
Eh, I guess pushing for sacrifice like that could be kind of sus.
Go for it.

- Alianna
So I was going to order this post differently and accidentally left the other "go for it" there and now it sounds weird.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:47 pm

You were just waiting for that page top weren't you?

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:13 pm

Gonna take a stab at a Ranger read list:

Merlyn
Aureal
JasonWazza
SirCakez
RCEnigma
PenguinPower
Random Nurse
HighFlyingDwarf
Roden
Cat Scratch Fever
marcista
Cat Scratch Fever
camelCasedSnivy

Dwarf being the null line since I don't they have posted.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:14 pm

Me sharing a braincell with Aureal makes me want to TR her. Idk if that's a good metric to TR someone, but it is what it is.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:14 pm

In post 28, Deal With The Devil wrote: Gonna take a stab at a Ranger read list:

Merlyn
Aureal
JasonWazza
SirCakez
RCEnigma
PenguinPower
Random Nurse
HighFlyingDwarf
Roden
Cat Scratch Fever
marcista
Cat Scratch Fever
camelCasedSnivy

Dwarf being the null line since I don't they have posted.

-Drew
*don't think they have posted

Pre Edit: Oh it is a good reason imo
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:15 pm

Interesting that you have both Cat Scratch Fevers as scummy, why is that?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:19 pm

In post 31, Deal With The Devil wrote: Interesting that you have both Cat Scratch Fevers as scummy, why is that?

- Alianna
You never heard of the double scum role?

Or you can just pretend that they are between roden and marci.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:34 pm

In post 32, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 31, Deal With The Devil wrote: Interesting that you have both Cat Scratch Fevers as scummy, why is that?

- Alianna
You never heard of the double scum role?

Or you can just pretend that they are between roden and marci.

-Drew
Those murderous cats must be up to no good.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:36 pm

I'd make a Ranger readslist of my own but I have other things I should really go do and I barely remember anything that's happened this game.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:32 pm

Meow
Roden
CSF
Roden
Merlyn
Aureal
Marci
RCEnigma
HighFlyingDwarf
PenguinPower
Random Nurse
camelCasedSnivy

Updated reads, really only feeling Snivy for actual scum now.

Penguin and Nurse are only below the null line, so slightly, because they haven't done much.

Marci I think the issues I have had with them are playstyle, think they are coming off more towny now.

Roden made a great post just now in regards to Merlyn, still feel Merlyn is town but slightly less confident....but much more confident that Roden is town.

And not sure why I had CSF so low beforem feel they are towny.

Loved Meow's entrance and questioning as well.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:41 pm

Mod

Can I copy a paste posts from here into the main game?
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:57 pm

In post 60, JasonWazza wrote: So to be clear, the reason to get printing press, is we can actually determine what to do in a long term way via this, yes we lose 10k tomorrow, i think that is worth it overall.

Thing is we don't know the costs of later items, we don't know the cost of trading outpost 2.0, so investing in these might be a bust, and actually just assist Scum, as i think a few rules haven't really been noted by a few people.
In post 1, biancospino wrote: If no project is being undertaken at Night, the Insurgence is free to do its biddings and gain $60,000. If only one project is being undertaken, there will still be little enough traffic that the Insurgence can manage to gain $20,000.
Whatch out, money you spend may end up financing Them.
These 2 rules actually give us a lot of information on what the Insurgents can likely do.

First note, Insurgence gaining money is a key thing to note, odds are they get a %age of everything we spend, spending more might not be worth funding them, but also there is a risk of unspent money being just as bad.
Second note, the fact they can bid at night is interesting, as this is clearly giving them enough for an assassination, therefore they might not have a standard kill, given they have the ability to fund their own.

So the reason to get Printing press follows on that we want to know if there is anything worth potentially giving the scum more money and kills for, rather then to just potentially spend recklessly, because for all we know, none of the deep investigative options are worth it (especially since the one we have access to is 50k for a terrible ability.)
In post 65, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 63, marcistar wrote: Scum probably also needs to spend $ to unlock more actions like we do then right?
No i think they have the same action list, but might not have access to sacrifice.

But this list actually give a scum team a decent chunk of power with things like this.
In post 7, biancospino wrote: Appointed Jury ($20,000)-- 3 targets Utopians get a PT during the next Day to decide for an extra shared vote to cast for execution.
Injunction ($30,000) -- the vote for execution of target Utopian will be worth only one-half tomorrow. This project can only be bought if there are at least 5 players.
For relatively cheap, the scum team can get the ability to hammer privately, or disable a strong players voting power, while also just being able to kill, otherwise why does this exist for town
In post 0, biancospino wrote: Election Security ($10,000) -- tomorrow, there will be no voting tricks (all vote weights will be one, secret extra votes won't count, etc.)

P-Edit: I think a hint is helpful to tell us if we care, if we aren't getting something like a cop, do you really want to fund a kill?
In post 258, meowmeow wrote: first of all, i don't
think
this has been brought up, sorry if i missed it, but it seems likely that many of the projects, if not all, have some kind of drawback which aid the insurgents. this is because, firstly, the mod explicitly " Whatch out, money you spend may end up financing Them." and secondly, if we don't choose projects the insurgency gets given money as compensation, which implies that otherwise not choosing projects would be a viable strategy that the mods want to discourage. unfortunately, i'm not really sure what these would be, but it seems likely that it's mostly just based on the amount of money we spend on the project which is somehow siphoned off by the insurgents, given the use of the word 'financing.' but perhaps there's something else for the 'sacrifice' project?
Really tinfoily theory: something is up with the consistency and with meow not realizing or not mentioning it's been brought up.
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:02 pm

In post 40, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 60, JasonWazza wrote: So to be clear, the reason to get printing press, is we can actually determine what to do in a long term way via this, yes we lose 10k tomorrow, i think that is worth it overall.

Thing is we don't know the costs of later items, we don't know the cost of trading outpost 2.0, so investing in these might be a bust, and actually just assist Scum, as i think a few rules haven't really been noted by a few people.
In post 1, biancospino wrote: If no project is being undertaken at Night, the Insurgence is free to do its biddings and gain $60,000. If only one project is being undertaken, there will still be little enough traffic that the Insurgence can manage to gain $20,000.
These 2 rules actually give us a lot of information on what the Insurgents can likely do.

First note, Insurgence gaining money is a key thing to note, odds are they get a %age of everything we spend, spending more might not be worth funding them, but also there is a risk of unspent money being just as bad.
Second note, the fact they can bid at night is interesting, as this is clearly giving them enough for an assassination, therefore they might not have a standard kill, given they have the ability to fund their own.

So the reason to get Printing press follows on that we want to know if there is anything worth potentially giving the scum more money and kills for, rather then to just potentially spend recklessly, because for all we know, none of the deep investigative options are worth it (especially since the one we have access to is 50k for a terrible ability.)
In post 63, marcistar wrote: Scum probably also needs to spend $ to unlock more actions like we do then right?
No i think they have the same action list, but might not have access to sacrifice.

But this list actually give a scum team a decent chunk of power with things like this.
In post 7, biancospino wrote: Appointed Jury ($20,000)-- 3 targets Utopians get a PT during the next Day to decide for an extra shared vote to cast for execution.
Injunction ($30,000) -- the vote for execution of target Utopian will be worth only one-half tomorrow. This project can only be bought if there are at least 5 players.
For relatively cheap, the scum team can get the ability to hammer privately, or disable a strong players voting power, while also just being able to kill, otherwise why does this exist for town
In post 0, biancospino wrote: Election Security ($10,000) -- tomorrow, there will be no voting tricks (all vote weights will be one, secret extra votes won't count, etc.)

P-Edit: I think a hint is helpful to tell us if we care, if we aren't getting something like a cop, do you really want to fund a kill?
think
this has been brought up, sorry if i missed it, but it seems likely that many of the projects, if not all, have some kind of drawback which aid the insurgents. this is because, firstly, the mod explicitly " Whatch out, money you spend may end up financing Them." and secondly, if we don't choose projects the insurgency gets given money as compensation, which implies that otherwise not choosing projects would be a viable strategy that the mods want to discourage. unfortunately, i'm not really sure what these would be, but it seems likely that it's mostly just based on the amount of money we spend on the project which is somehow siphoned off by the insurgents, given the use of the word 'financing.' but perhaps there's something else for the 'sacrifice' project?
Really tinfoily theory: something is up with the consistency and with meow not realizing or not mentioning it's been brought up.
Well, when I replace in to a game a rarely read the posts of who I repped into.

Especially this early in the game.
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:11 pm

In post 41, Deal With The Devil wrote:

think

I read them, but it's not that. I just did a double take at the fact that they jumped to talking about the exact same mech stuff independently of each other.
I don't know that it actually means anything. I'm just using this PT to post the thoughts that are too tinfoily to post in the gamethread lol.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:17 pm

In post 42, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 41, Deal With The Devil wrote:

think

I read them, but it's not that. I just did a double take at the fact that they jumped to talking about the exact same mech stuff independently of each other.
I don't know that it actually means anything. I'm just using this PT to post the thoughts that are too tinfoily to post in the gamethread lol.

- Alianna
Hmmm.

Didn't even see that aspect, might not be that tinfoily tbh. Would make more sense if Meow came in like 'As Jason said.....'

But hey presented it as their own independent thought, might actually be good to bring up in the game thread.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:23 pm

I'm currently making a primitive readslist, might post that take in thread after.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:03 pm

In post 44, Deal With The Devil wrote: I'm currently making a primitive readslist, might post that take in thread after.

- Alianna
Well, I was going to, and then I got sucked down a rabbit hole of mech.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:09 pm

In post 45, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 44, Deal With The Devil wrote: I'm currently making a primitive readslist, might post that take in thread after.

- Alianna
Well, I was going to, and then I got sucked down a rabbit hole of mech.

- Alianna
Better you than me lol

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:10 pm

In post 36, Deal With The Devil wrote: Meow
Roden
CSF
Roden
Merlyn
Aureal
Marci
RCEnigma
HighFlyingDwarf
PenguinPower
Random Nurse
camelCasedSnivy

Penguin and Nurse are only below the null line, so slightly, because they haven't done much.

Marci I think the issues I have had with them are playstyle, think they are coming off more towny now.

Roden made a great post just now in regards to Merlyn, still feel Merlyn is town but slightly less confident....but much more confident that Roden is town.

-Drew
Now there's two Rodens and no Cakez.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:19 pm

In post 47, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 36, Deal With The Devil wrote: Meow
Roden
CSF
Roden
Merlyn
Aureal
Marci
RCEnigma
HighFlyingDwarf
PenguinPower
Random Nurse
camelCasedSnivy

-Drew
Now there's two Rodens and no Cakez.

- Alianna
Ironically that is how I feel about Cakez lol, he could be town or scum.......not worth having him on a list and shitting it up haha.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:56 pm

Reads:

{Deal With The Devil}

{meowmeow, Aureal}

{Merlyn}

{RCEnigma, Roden, Cat Scratch Fever}

{Random Nurse, HighFlyingDwarf, SirCakez, marcistar}

{PenguinPower}

{camelCasedSnivy}

{
Deal With The Devil
}

These are actually not too different from yours.
Aureal just has a :sparkles:vibe:sparkles:.
I can't read CSF so I'll probably leave that call to you.
marci is dead null because it's almost 1 AM and I really don't want to look at one last ISO.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:56 pm

And I will take another pagetop.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:50 pm

In post 52, Alianna wrote:
In post 51, Doctor Drew wrote: I am feeling better about Marci, but like you still hate Snivy.

Penguin seems a bit sketch as well.
is ironic, considering Penguin isn't actually doing much himself.
I took it as a joke tbh

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:18 pm

In post 384, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 383, meowmeow wrote:
In post 378, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 350, biancospino wrote: Not voting (4): Random Nurse, HighFlyingDwarf, marcistar,
y'all need to do something
is this sarcastic?
absolutely not.

they haven't voted at all so far.
- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:56 pm

In post 405, PenguinPower wrote: I'm pretty sure my stance on votes and d1 play is both consistent and apparent so I won't be answering.
How do you even respond to a post like this? I guess maybe you don't?

Idk, I thought was weird.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:06 pm

In post 58, biancospino wrote:
In post 55, Deal With The Devil wrote: Idk, I thought was weird.
Reminder that using [post
]378[/post] from here won't work correctly, but you can use post tags to link to the post directly by id, like this:

Code: Select all

[post=#13859079]378[/post]
I did that out of habit, thanks!

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:10 pm

In post 56, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 55, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 405, PenguinPower wrote: I'm pretty sure my stance on votes and d1 play is both consistent and apparent so I won't be answering.
How do you even respond to a post like this? I guess maybe you don't?
Idk, I thought was weird.

- Alianna
Ya his response to your questioning of him was odd there.

I just can't see scum acting this way though, seems too risky.

But, I only Penguin as a mod, not a player lol.
Yeah, it does lean town. You could post that in thread if you wanted.
I've played with him once, but I was only alive in that game for a day real time so I don't remember much.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:36 pm

I want to push him a bit more, clearly I crossed a line though?

I thought my joking was obvious.....but maybe there is more to the story why he is stepping down from being a mod and it is a sore subject.

But, never want to make someone feel shitty.

Buuut, I do want to keep pressure on him.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:46 pm

In post 61, Deal With The Devil wrote: I want to push him a bit more, clearly I crossed a line though?

I thought my joking was obvious.....but maybe there is more to the story why he is stepping down from being a mod and it is a sore subject.

-Drew
I couldn't tell if you were joking or not. Tone just doesn't translate well over text sometimes.
I have mixed feelings about keeping pressure there. On the one hand, that post does raise some questions. On the other hand, I don't know how much you'll actually get out of the push, given that Penguin hasn't exactly proven himself willing to answer questions, and the abrasiveness feels mildly +town. On the other other hand, I don't know him well as a player either and maybe that isn't +town for him.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:02 pm

In post 62, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 61, Deal With The Devil wrote: I want to push him a bit more, clearly I crossed a line though?

-Drew
I couldn't tell if you were joking or not. Tone just doesn't translate well over text sometimes.
I have mixed feelings about keeping pressure there. On the one hand, that post does raise some questions. On the other hand, I don't know how much you'll actually get out of the push, given that Penguin hasn't exactly proven himself willing to answer questions, and the abrasiveness feels mildly +town. On the other other hand, I don't know him well as a player either and maybe that isn't +town for him.

- Alianna
I will never be an asshole unless pushed that way, he made jokes about himself so I played off that........sometimes I don't read things correctly though, and I thought making the jokes about him stepping down as mod was pretty clearly for the lulz.

I do feel that pushing someone is always correct though, I am definitely the 'bad cop' in that regard, I will try to force you to show your hand.

I do agree though, does feel ever so slightly town.

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:25 pm

Ugh, you thought I was scum in weird dreams??

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:37 pm

Merlyn is acting real suss now, I don't understand her motivation here

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:44 pm

In post 64, Deal With The Devil wrote: Ugh, you thought I was scum in weird dreams??

-Drew
I did at first, then you posted that theory about KKFC and I cooperating to get post 1000 and I realized you weren't.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 pm

In post 68, Doctor Drew wrote: I take full responsibility.

Alianna, I wouldn't waste energy trying to sort FL on a D1, especially when repping in lol.
I've moved on from that, instead I'm wasting energy debating mech. At least debating mech is fun and not paranoia-inducing.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:49 pm

In post 69, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, just realized that I definitely was the asshole....now I feel terrible.

Re: Penguin
:(
At least you didn't mean it that way.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:13 am

In post 658, Flavor Leaf wrote: Camel, my strongest town read, so sussing out a few of the people pushing there.
Strongest town read???

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:44 pm

Cakez' page 26 vibes town but I have not yet figured out an explanation for that.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:16 pm

Every time I ask about a vote and someone responds, "because they're scum," it makes me want to call them informed and accuse them of bussing. Not because I actually think it, it's just...that's what the post suggests if I take it literally.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #47) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:50 pm

In post 77, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 73, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 658, Flavor Leaf wrote: Camel, my strongest town read, so sussing out a few of the people pushing there.
Strongest town read???

- Alianna
Ya I just read that, I definitely could see FL open wolfing like that.
Openwolfing as in blatant pocketing or they're partners or...?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:02 pm

In post 79, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 78, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 77, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 73, Deal With The Devil wrote:
Strongest town read???

- Alianna
Ya I just read that, I definitely could see FL open wolfing like that.
Openwolfing as in blatant pocketing or they're partners or...?

- Alianna
I was thinking partners, but it could be just pocketing as well.
Yeah, I could go either way on that.
Merlyn seems to have noticed something's up with them too.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:21 pm

I just flat out said it, I feel like FL will give some sort of tell with the type of post I made

-Drew
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:29 am

Reading now.
In post 769, Flavor Leaf wrote: Cakez scumspect on me is forced.

They say no initiative with me when they know as scum i have zero issues giving initiative :lol:

I really didn’t think I’d hop on, but that was just poor analysis, so I’ll sheep there

And yeah, I haven’t read first 20 pages of this game still.

VOTE: SirCakez

Let’s go to Day 2
I'm lacking context as I haven't played with scum!FL, but this looks pretty bad for Cakez if true.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:45 am

In post 815, SirCakez wrote: DwtD 180 definitely feels weird considering how in they went in defending me against Marci earlier
I don't remember us doing that?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:58 am

Merlyn continues to feel like town.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:16 am

Just as I start to come around on Cakez, the push there starts disintegrating.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:20 am

In post 85, Doctor Drew wrote: It is mainly gut on Roden, I think I even see myself in them lol. Just feel like they are being earnest and open, like not too worried about how they look.

Also more leaning FL for town now.
That's fair enough. I haven't taken issue with any of their other posts so I think I'll just leave it.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:26 am

Where are you at for scumreads right now? I'd switch to Cakez, would also be fine staying on Snivy though. Not feeling the marci wagon.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 2:13 pm

In post 92, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 91, Deal With The Devil wrote: Where are you at for scumreads right now? I'd switch to Cakez, would also be fine staying on Snivy though. Not feeling the marci wagon.

- Alianna
I am not feeling Marci as well.

I am fine on Snivy
We can stick to our vote then.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:44 am

You know what, it's whatever. I'm just skeptical that a plan like that will turn out well.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:52 am

I should probably post something along those lines in the public thread but I haven't decided what exactly I want to post yet.
If for some reason you don't think Sacrificing today is a bad idea, I could be convinced, but idk. I don't like this lol.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:22 pm

meowmeow also had something they wanted you to respond to.
In post 964, meowmeow wrote: oh, i don't think i actually responded to this. i know the one online is alianna and can't respond but like oh well
In post 923, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 786, SirCakez wrote: I feel like it's a complete waste of time talking to you since you just called my cancelled Penguin push scummy then admitted you haven't even read a Penguin post
I meant to answer the questions/concerns last night, but then got tired and the bed called my name(530 am wake up call).

Just seemed over the top to me and trying to find any angle to discredit FL. I hate when someones defense is finding even the tiniest of smoking guns, and I get getting upset(town or scum). But I also feel Cakez showed signs of frustration being run up as scum, even if he doesn't agree with the reasoning......trust me I have been there.

And I came after FL initially because I thought I could suss him out a bit, and it was probably more his back and forth with Cakez tbh, but I feel pretty good that I am seeing townFL.

-Drew
how do you differentiate 'town being frustrated at getting voted for bad reasons' from 'scum being frustrated at getting voted for bad reasons'?
can you elaborate on why you think cakez was like, trying to find any angle to discredit FL, and how does this work along with the idea that he's getting angry at being pushed for bad reasons?
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:02 pm

I'm going to regret calling FL obvtown, but asking to get sacrificed
is
pretty obvtown.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:39 pm

Well. This is going...interestingly.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:23 pm

I like meowmeow, Merlyn, FL for town.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm

In post 106, Deal With The Devil wrote: I like meowmeow, Merlyn, FL for town.

- Alianna
Maybe Roden too.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:38 am

Would you vote Infinity?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:20 pm

In post 120, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 119, Deal With The Devil wrote: Would you vote Infinity?

- Alianna
Just came in here to say their last post seemed defeated, yet still holding onto the read.

They aren't acting in good faith imo.

Hey look, we are discussing reads!! Lol
XD
Are you referring to 1411 or 1412?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:21 pm

In post 1412, Infinity 324 wrote:what are you hoping to gain from this interaction? i think you're more likely to recognize town!me by engaging us on something we haven't tried to explain yet
Why do they think I should be trying to see them as town?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:36 pm

Done and done

- :twisted:
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:48 pm

I'm fine with the marci wagon, definitely wouldn't defend her at this point, but I'll leave it up to you if you want to jump on.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:16 pm

I kinda am not liking how Snivy joined the wagon, and how you pointed out a bit, FL reaction to it.

Gonna let it work itself out for now.

- :twisted:
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:20 pm

Snivy looks like he can't get his story straight. I wouldn't be opposed to voting there.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:38 pm

Oof, can't really have a hammer right now so I'm going to take that off for a second. I need to address some mech stuff.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:05 pm

Sorry I didn't mention that until now.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:06 pm

I'll also take this pagetop. My goal is to take every pagetop in this PT.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:16 pm

Okay, I put marci back at E-1.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:05 pm

Lol.
In post 2017, Flavor Leaf wrote: Alianna bringing up that they brought it up with the mod is super townie
Does this have weird vibes or am I being paranoid?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:54 pm

Unvoting again to check some math because it seems Leaf didn't do it.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:54 pm

In post 180, Alianna wrote:
Spoiler: mathy mech stuff, you don't need to read this post
town execution D2, town kill N2:

8v4 D2 ---> 6v4 MeLo D3
town execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 3v4 scum majority D4
town execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 4v4 parity D4
scum execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 4v3 ELo D4
scum execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 5v3 MeLo D4

scum execution D2, town kill N2:

8v4 D2 ---> 7v3 D3
town execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 4v3 ELo D4
town execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 5v3 MeLo D4
scum execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 5v2 D4
scum execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 = 6v2 D4
Spoiler: expanded mathy mechpost that you also don't have to read
town execution D2, town kill N2:

8v4 D2 ---> 6v4 MeLo D3
town execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 3v4 scum majority D4
town execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 4v4 parity D4
town execution D3 + no sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 4v4 parity D4
no execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 4v4 parity D4
no execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v4 ELo D4
no execution D3 + no sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v4 ELo D4
scum execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 4v3 ELo D4
scum execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v3 MeLo D4
scum execution D3 + no sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v3 MeLo D4

scum execution D2, town kill N2:

8v4 D2 ---> 7v3 D3
town execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 4v3 ELo D4
town execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v3 MeLo D4
town execution D3 + no sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v3 MeLo D4
no execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v3 MeLo D4
no execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 6v3 D3
no execution D3 + no sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 6v3 D3
scum execution D3 + town sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 5v2 D4
scum execution D3 + scum sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 6v2 D4
scum execution D3 + no sacrifice N3 + town NK N3 ---> 6v2 D4
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:56 pm

:D
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:57 pm

I really don't think my fearmongering was unjustified...

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:57 pm

Pagetop!

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:55 pm

If they actually knew our plan had a flaw like that and let us go through with it, that's not a good look.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:23 am

I'll be V/LA through Thursday because I'm not going to have computer access and phoneposting is painful.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #83) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:15 am

Maybe we’re less screwed than we thought we were?

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:16 am

Pagetop!

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:44 am

Of all the mafia games I have ever played, this is one of them.

- Alianna

Return to “Completed Game Topics”