Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 248, ina marija wrote:
In post 245, Titus wrote:
In post 203, Dannflor wrote: I agree about the Titus offness

I thought she was a little... uncharitable? towards ina

which makes the absence of a vote weirder
I am uncharitable towards bad play. My goal however is to find the cause and determine alignment. People make mistakes. It doesn't make them scum. I feel like someone is trying to provoke a T v T. I'm not sure which.

Given the same people want Drew, I'm inclined not to despite it getting out of RVS.

if that's bad play all of my play is bad; not sure why you have the expectation that i am 'smart' et cetera

like i really don't see how anything i've done would be classified as a mistake maybe you disagree on approach but there's no like, objective way to analyse that
Strong disagree. I have determined role fishing is wrong unless info suggests otherwise. That's an objective correct play and I'm not arguing it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 237, ina marija wrote:
In post 116, Titus wrote: Ina's not off the hook with me as filler mechanics talk is something I would love as scum. It demotivates town and gets info at the same time.

do you really the goal of my posting thus far has been to demotivate town?
In post 116, Titus wrote:I'm not lock scumming her but I'd like to see that brain process interactions as she's smart enough to.
not sure why you'd need to clarify that you're not lock scumming me here nor am i sure why you have this impression of me

however! i don't really think processing interactions has much to do with being smart enough anyway rather simply desire or interest in doing so but it's not like scum!me couldn't do this just the same

like how is 'oh she will definitely start processing interactions now that i've told her to if she's town and that is how i will know' like, a useful approach to me,
I'm trying to sort your motivation. I don't know what it is, but I will cut off unhealthy behaviors and I have no problem with how it looks. People can find me a bit bitchy.

Thoughts on GL, Andres and Drew?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ina marija
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: ina it she

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:46 am

Post by ina marija »

In post 226, Aristeia wrote:
In post 190, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 127, Aristeia wrote: i think ina is excited by mech as both alignments so its nai for her.
What do you actually make of ina? So far? If you had a gun to your head, what would you say she is?
probably town because she has some of the same thoughts as me but it's not anything she can't fake as mafia

re: dannflor and maybe weight of using roles now vs later? or?

been thinking about this alot lately for obvious reasons and it's like, there isn't really anything anyone can't fake as mafia moreso it's just perspective stuff and reverse engineering to get to how i think
every word is rind of the snow, a girl writes on it with a branch. the snow melts... the girl melts too.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:46 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

for the record I understood the jokey nature of the Titus post AND I still think it was "serving two gods in one breath" as Dusa put it, regardless of tone. I don't think there has to be a dichotomy there.

my thing was the inherent contradiction of "I must be wary about someone flattering me, because that's what scum do... but also I hope you are town because you have charm and EQ!" and the weirdness of that 180 still exists even when the entire post is meant to be read humorously. and also I wouldn't say complimenting Dusa in that way is a joke

however I do think it's possible that weirdness is not scum weirdness which is why I voted Drew instead
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
ina marija
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:53 am

Post by ina marija »

In post 251, Titus wrote: Thoughts on GL, Andres and Drew?
idk guiltylion and andresvmb thoughts seem mostly reasonable and interactions feel fine if a little, like, intended to happen maybe

but that can just as easily be explained by familiarity with other players as anything else

and doctor drew feels maybe less angled here than in my experience but that experience is limited

why those three?
every word is rind of the snow, a girl writes on it with a branch. the snow melts... the girl melts too.
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 234, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 216, Dusa wrote: I think that the posts were separate! It seemed like BlueSnakelet posted that Ranger was making a joke which was obvious, but then pondered whether the Professor had passed the joke down later!

If it was making the posts especially to show off the second part, the posts would be together!

I was taught to try to read hearts that way by someone else once..
aaa, the classic double post tell, I see. thanks for explaining this makes sense to me

and you're right to pick up that I do want to be liked, but especially by the people who I think are town! do have a read on Fire Assassin at this point?
I lean positively on Fire Assassin.. he discussed the weapon mechanics without trying to hard to seem like he has never met the Professor. Sometimes children of the professor will not talk about weapons at all to avoid needing to show balance. Many people attacked ina marija as an example!

I think some similar things apply to talking about me... I'm a monster after all.. but please don't attack me with weapons! I'm not dangerous. I couldn't be even if I wanted to..

I would say it is only a lean but it's really hard to lean when I'm floating!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 254, ina marija wrote:
In post 251, Titus wrote: Thoughts on GL, Andres and Drew?
idk guiltylion and andresvmb thoughts seem mostly reasonable and interactions feel fine if a little, like, intended to happen maybe

but that can just as easily be explained by familiarity with other players as anything else

and doctor drew feels maybe less angled here than in my experience but that experience is limited

why those three?
Angled? Can you explain? Everyone has an agenda. It's about solving what it is. For instance, I liked your lack of defensiveness and not mech talking. Not sure I follow this completely but I feel it's honest.

GuiltyLion and Andres seem pretty close but I know we need some people working together to get the game going. They want Drew and I don't get why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ina marija
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
ina marija
ina it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:06 am

Post by ina marija »

In post 256, Titus wrote: Angled? Can you explain? Everyone has an agenda. It's about solving what it is. For instance, I liked your lack of defensiveness and not mech talking. Not sure I follow this completely but I feel it's honest.

GuiltyLion and Andres seem pretty close but I know we need some people working together to get the game going. They want Drew and I don't get why.

doctor drew in the previous game we played together took just downhill > you did this therefore this > approach to me which was mostly absent here but could have been abandoned due to the aforementioned familiarity, however then doctor drew saying, 'oh but maybe there was more to it...' later when it's like, okay but in that case why are you taking such a longview approach to me? like it's not like doctor drew would have any reason to believe i wouldn't simply respond to any concerns et cetera
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Dusa »

VOTE: Aristeia
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:53 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Holy cow I’ve been gone forever it feels like and only 11 pages good job class
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I was reading and got to like page 6-7 and dann is mt biggest townread rn
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:54 am

Post by WhemeStar »

And ina has been a lil sussy
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 34, Ranger wrote: Greetings, everyone, I'll be fully transparent with this:
I'm setting my studying to 0% today.

Call this anti-town as much as you wish, suspicious if you prefer. Fair. The scum points mechanic is powerful; I'm aware of the risks.

I've strong reasons for doing so. By D4, you'll know why.

I've ~reasons~. Trust my scumhunting skills.

Oh ranger question why is setting it to 0% anti town. Wouldn’t the lower percentage me more pro town?
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 36, ina marija wrote:
In post 34, Ranger wrote: Greetings, everyone, I'll be fully transparent with this:
I'm setting my studying to 0% today.

Call this anti-town as much as you wish, suspicious if you prefer. Fair. The scum points mechanic is powerful; I'm aware of the risks.

I've strong reasons for doing so. By D4, you'll know why.

I've ~reasons~. Trust my scumhunting skills.

i feel like if we're going to trust scumhunting skills then could just set to 100% and ya know, find the scums,

but eh, i don't have whatever information you have regardless so it's meaningless to discuss

And then this post also pinged me because If you trust ur scum hunting skills you don’t need 100% you just need day play to catch scum no?
Im a dog that quacks
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/It

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:00 am

Post by BlueSnakelet »

Less study time = More PR points.
Let he who is with sin, and loves it, cast the final stone.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:03 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 264, BlueSnakelet wrote: Less study time = More PR points.

Ohhhhh
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:03 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I had it flip flopped oops
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:04 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Now that I posted VOTE: JJH has to post and tell us about his holiday
Im a dog that quacks
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 242, GuiltyLion wrote: also, I'm fully on board with BlueSnakelet's reasoning and plan and I'm gonna give him a whole heap of D1 towncred for posting it

it looks kind of scummy to me though

like just neatly packaging things that everyone should already know?
You are always gonna be my love
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:08 am

Post by BlueSnakelet »

I don't think everyone "already knew" to do all their non-studying Week 1.
BlueSnakelet
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
BlueSnakelet
He/It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:12 am

Post by BlueSnakelet »

My first instinct going into this game was that the club had to coordenate so that no individual Week had many slackers at once. Once I realized that this thinking would hurt the club in the long run I had a mini mind-blow.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 82, Aristeia wrote: i am not sure if this is how the game works;

TPR points dont have to be used right away

for example if there is a protective and they require like 100 tpr points. assuming there are 14 town then them getting 100 tpr points today would only give the mafia 7.1 spr points (100/1400)

if there is a doctor and they decide to study later. for example when there is 8 town alive, then 100 tpr points would give the mafia 12.5 spr points.

ofc if the person is shot then the saved tpr points will be wasted.

i think there r lots of different strategies etc but agree with dann it is probably bad to direct people that we dont know. lets trust each other to be smart about playing this game.
You are always gonna be my love
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:19 am

Post by Dusa »

In post 269, BlueSnakelet wrote: I don't think everyone "already knew" to do all their non-studying Week 1.
I did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dusa has many things to learn...
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

bluesnakelet did you come up with that post pre-game be honest now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 239, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 217, Doctor Drew wrote: I didn't like how Dann was trying to fast track the wagon
I would like to hear more about this - do you think fast tracking a wagon on the first RL day of the game is scummy? and did you think that wagon was actually getting in danger of going through to a dismissal?
In post 217, Doctor Drew wrote: Also I think I know where you are going as far as Ranger goes, no I wasn't in that game but bluesnake quoted the post from the other game they made. Once I could tell it was just Ranger joking around, it instantly became NAI.
hmm my issue is less with your ultimate conclusion of it being NAI but rather that
at the time
you posted , you would have thought she was serious and would have been thinking either "wrong town" or "scum" (Sail's question), and I didn't like that you didn't add any context in your response to Sail which would actually make your thinking at the time more clear.

(@Sail this goes to your response too^)

however reading this over again and seeing the above re:Dann I am sensing this might be a thing where I'm tripping up because you are repeatedly saying you "don't love" or "didn't like" things - in my mind whenever someone says that it means they think the thing is scummy, but that's potentially a projection on my part.

so I'd appreciate an answer to my question about Dann and fast tracking, and hopefully that can help in a more general sense me to understand what you actually mean when you say you don't "like" or "love" something. Just offering a vague assessment like that feels v much to me like shade for the sake of shade, and makes your actual reasoning (& read itself!) unclear, so that's where I'm coming from.
I didn't like Rangers initial post, but I also know her and would let her do her thing for the time being(hence me saying 'you Drew you'.....she gets it I think lol). And as you said, you are giving more meaning to when I say I don't like or I hate, that isn't necessarily me saying 'SCUM!', just a note i make to myself that maybe I will need to loom at this person more closely.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”