Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:37 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 2347, ofrhz wrote: {Save the Dragons, DragonEater70} - Dragon townread tier
Is this a townlock? :mrgreen:
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:30 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 2301, Bingle wrote:
It sounds a lot like someone doesn’t want bullet proof conftown around.
Have you heard about this new opportunity to make extra income?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:41 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

imagine KKFC got a post restriction
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:10 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 2353, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 2301, Bingle wrote:
It sounds a lot like someone doesn’t want bullet proof conftown around.
Have you heard about this new opportunity to make extra income?
I think Theta neess to recruit him though.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:10 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Needs*
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:00 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Er, yeah I see now. I guess you shouldn't respond to my earlier quote if you would like a different Amway Recruiter, Bingle.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

i mean anyone i recruit still counts to you so

i should probably do that though so let me look up how that works again real quick
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2342, Bingle wrote:
In post 2340, Bingle wrote: Target me. You should fail, I should be both conftown and bp. Literally, I will be unkillable conftown. The only thing that can pierce my protection as it is worded would be a role like Alisae's which would make alisae very obvscum were I to die.
NVM, I guess.

:thorface:

I still want to flip Aureal.
but yes

Are you interested in learning about a unique investment opportunity?

there is
no way i would have ever been able to do this subtly given the way i type on this account
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 2351, Skygazer wrote: i will try to catch up some time soon
hmm yes
in the meantime
I have a solution that could change your life.
alter of rautherdir
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Aureal »

Oh, your Desperate still applies to the night actions you would get from Amway, just not the recruitment pitch? You're still useful as a Desperate vig, then, yeah, and you probably still get shot tonight. Might not be a bad idea to target me with the vig tonight then, though that likely leads to you getting killed tonight and Bingle claiming you were roleblocked so he can keep up the vendetta, and then I get killed n2 anyway because I've got a vig. So eh, maybe it's not that useful after all, unless we manage to roleblock the scum who'd be making the kill. I guess we would have a lot of roleblockers at that point, we could arrange a list of who's blocking who and thus have a list of people who are fairly confirmed to not have made a kill that night, contingent on the word of the person who blocked them.

I kinda doubt this game has the appetite to be that patient and organized though. :?

Also, I did have a reason for saying KKFC should use his other neighborhood. Doesn't have to go though with a full recruitment, but he definitely should open it. Maybe with DE or Snivy?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Aureal »

So maybe best play for now is for Theta to get 3 recruits and use the neighborhood night action as a cop check, probably without calling a target. We can be much more confident in a clear that way since there shouldn't be Amway roleblocks in place, and scum only maybe shoot her.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

dragon tier let's fuckin go
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2359, Theta Alpine wrote: Are you interested in learning about a unique investment opportunity?
Aye.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 2332, Aureal wrote: Sad but not entirely unexpected. KKFC should definitely hit someone else with a neighborhood before we end the day. At some point people can try to confirm that Bingle can't receive the Amway abilities, doesn't necessarily have to be today.
Fun how Aureal, despite crusading hard for her role to be a large chain to maximize the amount of powers people who are not Aureal get, seems to be entirely fine with just going wide here.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

hey reminder that when something seems too good to be true for too little cost, it probably is.

look at this role PM why it is so dumb that people are just accepting mech stuff because its easy to say "yes" and do it when the flavor of an MLM probably means that if you dont reach a "goal" by X point something bad happens probably and Aureal gets all the benefits, just like a real MLM:

Subject: Anything uPick (Endgame)
In post 7519, RadiantCowbells wrote: The prayers of many have reached Sanae Kochiya in their dying moments, bolstering her power and fueling her ascension to godhood.

As her power waxes she reaches her 13th prayer and creates a miracle, ascending to divinity and winning the game for her team.

Sakura Hana was Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess.

Spoiler: Role PM
Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Mafia Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Strongman Ninja Vigilante): At 5 prayers once per game you may target a player for a nightkill that will use both the strongman and ninja modifiers. This is independent of the factional nightkill.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be roleblocked.
Forgotten Ritual (Mass Roleblock): At 10 prayers, you can roleblock every town-aligned player together. This supercedes all other actions.
OR
Forgotten Ritual (1-Shot Loyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can target a player with a Loyal Vig action.
Miracle (Non-standard Win Condition): At 13 prayers, you can cause a miracle and win the game instantly for your team.
Mafia (Mafia): You are aligned with the Mafia and can discuss the game with your teammates here.

You win when the Town have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Your fakeclaim is as follows:

Welcome, Sakura Hana. You are Sanae Kochiya, Wind Priestess. You are a Faith-Collecting Deity.

Something like winning a match can't be compared to a miracle!

Prayers to Moriya (Faith-Dependent): Every time a town-aligned player dies, they will have the option to pray to you. As you receive prayers, you will gain stronger and stronger 1-use power roles.

Shrine Maiden (Loved): At 3 prayers you become loved for the remainder of the game. This modifier ceases to work in XLo.
Mighty Wind (1-Shot Parity Cop): At 5 prayers once per game you may target two player and learn whether they are the same alignment or different.
Gray Thaumaturgy (Triple Role Cop): At 7 prayers once per game you can discover 3 roles. This ability cannot be interfered with.
Forgotten Ritual (2-Shot Disloyal Vig): At 10 prayers, you can pick two players and disloyally vig them, killing them if they are not on your team.
Miracle (Divine Ascension): At 13 prayers, you leave the game. As you leave, you are given the full scumteam and have the option of strongman killing one of your choice.

You win when the Mafia have been removed or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Anything uPick has ended!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:36 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 2361, Aureal wrote: Also, I did have a reason for saying KKFC should use his other neighborhood. Doesn't have to go though with a full recruitment, but he definitely should open it. Maybe with DE or Snivy?
Do you wanna SAY what is the reason? Aside from locking us away from being recruited by Theta?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:37 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 2359, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 2342, Bingle wrote:
In post 2340, Bingle wrote: Target me. You should fail, I should be both conftown and bp. Literally, I will be unkillable conftown. The only thing that can pierce my protection as it is worded would be a role like Alisae's which would make alisae very obvscum were I to die.
NVM, I guess.

:thorface:

I still want to flip Aureal.
but yes

Are you interested in learning about a unique investment opportunity?

there is
no way i would have ever been able to do this subtly given the way i type on this account
BTW did you get mod confirmation that your desperate modifier works the way you intended it to be?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:38 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 2365, Bingle wrote:
In post 2332, Aureal wrote: Sad but not entirely unexpected. KKFC should definitely hit someone else with a neighborhood before we end the day. At some point people can try to confirm that Bingle can't receive the Amway abilities, doesn't necessarily have to be today.
Fun how Aureal, despite crusading hard for her role to be a large chain to maximize the amount of powers people who are not Aureal get, seems to be entirely fine with just going wide here.
Yeah.

This reminds me of something but I will make a separate post for it.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:41 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 2350, Skygazer wrote: hi ofrhz!
Higazer!
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

So first thing, this gameday is reallyyy dragging out and although I'm definitely not against constructive discussion, I feel like the length of this is actually hindering us from playing properly because people are forgetting reads etc. So can we like collectively agree that if no elimination is achieved by midnight between Saturday and Sunday (26th and 27th) UTC+0, then we all just vote for the biggest wagon and hammer it?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:01 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Second thing:
I'm currently content with flipping Cook. If she's scum then I will probably die tonight but get resurrected and you can have my cop result.
If she's town however, and for some reason I die (and also don't get resurrected), then I would like to give my reads in advance:

If Cook flips town this makes me extremely suspicious that Ircher and Aureal are scum together (Ircher very clearly pivoted away from AUreal toward Cook), and it also makes me somewhat suspicious that Ranger is deepwolfing. Please remember these words on Day 2.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:42 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 2371, DragonEater70 wrote: So first thing, this gameday is reallyyy dragging out and although I'm definitely not against constructive discussion, I feel like the length of this is actually hindering us from playing properly because people are forgetting reads etc. So can we like collectively agree that if no elimination is achieved by midnight between Saturday and Sunday (26th and 27th) UTC+0, then we all just vote for the biggest wagon and hammer it?
ya i want a flip
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:43 am