Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 597, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 592, Dannflor wrote: @Drew, can you like, please, engage with the game a little bit?

I feel like you are trying to respond to the wagon in a towny way by uh, ignoring it

but if you are town this response of doing nothing is like, not helping anyone. do you really have no thoughts about anyone who has joined the wagon on you? how are you expecting people to figure you out?

it just feels like you are determined to act unbothered by the pressure but I feel like town!you would at least be moved by it, a little? am i wrong?
Well truth be told, I am unbothered by the wagon on me.

I also just came off if house sitting and didn't have my laptop so tougher to follow along(and as I said earlier, was back at work today). I do plan on engaging more the next couple days(possibly tonight) as I will be well rested and free.

And if I am being fully honest, and I don't like to bring it up because self meta is whatevs, but pretty much the people I have experience with and know how I am/can be are not on the wagon. People who don't have, or have little, experience with me tend to initially scum read my play/play style. So I feel if those on my wagon are of a town mindset, they will come around. I am really not hard to read(I don't think at least lol).

Also, howdy Norwee.

And happy Sunday GulityLion
Lol, meant happy scumday

But hope your Sunday was nice as well.

Oh also, I have been wondering why JJh has been hard defending me so much. I don't know if it just comes off that way because of the back and forth with Ari, but it did seem as if he came out of the gates ready to call me town.

I just don't want to get pocketed too hard lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 476, Aristeia wrote: in eurybia though i think i just mostly shitposted about the boat party and vibed because it was fun to do.

in the dance game i didnt really care as much because there were a number of tvt conflicts and my partners were set up very well and i knew my flip would help them go much further in the game. my motivation was also pretty flat because my partner was widely scumread and people wanted to flip him.
Damn, you should have dumped that guy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Aristeia »

i liked defending him tho he was a qt
You are always gonna be my love
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My playstyle in this game might be a bit different than usual. I’ve been wanting to be a bit experimental lately.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 594, Aristeia wrote:
In post 571, Dannflor wrote: Ari do you think jjh is scum?
I think the way he approached me was pretty agenda'd. I think he had a destination and basically tried to get there, it didn't feel like he was actually curious. the framing of the questions just feels very weird to me like he was trying to get some kind of gotcha or make me look bad. The conclusions he reaches are kind of level 0 thought that dont really make sense with his level of confidence.

I understand I am a pretty biased person and I don't really trust myself to read people who tilt me.

I think if drew were to flip mafia it would make sense as a way of defending his slot and creating a counterwagon.

I dont really know if drew will actually flip mafia or if we even want to flip drew here. the day is still pretty early and more than half the pl is stuck vanity voting or not voting so its p shrug to me.

I dont think interacting with jjh further is going to make my read on him any better.
a further caveat; i think there is a decent chance that jjh can be agenda'd town who wants me to be mafia and him to have caught me or whatever.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

An agenda’s town will at least have a case that is somewhat good.
Dunno how i feel about their logic personally.

- Bunno
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 604, Aristeia wrote:
I think the way he approached me was pretty agenda'd. I think he had a destination and basically tried to get there, it didn't feel like he was actually curious. the framing of the questions just feels very weird to me like he was trying to get some kind of gotcha or make me look bad. The conclusions he reaches are kind of level 0 thought that dont really make sense with his level of confidence.

I understand I am a pretty biased person and I don't really trust myself to read people who tilt me.

I think if drew were to flip mafia it would make sense as a way of defending his slot and creating a counterwagon.

I dont really know if drew will actually flip mafia or if we even want to flip drew here. the day is still pretty early and more than half the pl is stuck vanity voting or not voting so its p shrug to me.

I dont think interacting with jjh further is going to make my read on him any better.
a further caveat; i think there is a decent chance that jjh can be agenda'd town who wants me to be mafia and him to have caught me or whatever.
That is a strange take, do you have experience with JJh that would make you think this?

Pre Edit: Norwee, what do you think of their(JJh) stance on me?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Drew
Is there anything more to it other than JJH’s read on you being based on an pre-determined Aristeia scumflip?

- Bunno
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 503, jjh927 wrote: Like, she felt that her only way out was to paint me as scum and worked backwards from there

She's not tried to work with me or understand my perspective at all despite me laying it out
is she doing that tho
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 607, NorwegianboyEE wrote: @Drew
Is there anything more to it other than JJH’s read on you being based on an pre-determined Aristeia scumflip?
But, unless my timeline of events is incorrect, JJh came out saying pretty bluntly I was town......then the back and forth started with Ari.

I gotta go back and look how that all started I think.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Dannflor »

idk maybe it's boredom but I am increasingly not feeling the drew wagon
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 606, Doctor Drew wrote:

That is a strange take, do you have experience with JJh that would make you think this?

i dont think ive played with jjh before

maybe i have and i forgot

its more of a personality read. i have dealt with a lot of arrogant people who are convinced they are right and a hero complex.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Dannflor »

i think a jjh!scum world makes most sense with drew!town being an "easy miselim" that jjh wants to build town cred off of
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 611, Aristeia wrote:
In post 606, Doctor Drew wrote:

i dont think ive played with jjh before

maybe i have and i forgot

its more of a personality read. i have dealt with a lot of arrogant people who are convinced they are right and a hero complex.
I can get that, and makes sense why you want to step away.
In post 612, Dannflor wrote: i think a jjh!scum world makes most sense with drew!town being an "easy miselim" that jjh wants to build town cred off of
I have been kinda leaning in this direction as well.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 385, Dusa wrote:Maybe Ranger might be extra explainy though
I try to avoid this, yet have moments of weakness. :P

{Andresvmb, GuiltyLion}
{jjh927}
{BlueSnakelet}
{Sail}
{Dannflor}
{Doctor Drew}
{Dusa}
{ina marija}
{furtiveglance, Fire Assassin}
{KatyKimFanClub}
{RCEnigma}
{WhemeStar}
{osuka, Titus}
{Aristeia}

P16.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 409, Andresvmb wrote:Just to complete the thought though - if Drew ever flips Scum PR, execute Ranger without thinking about it.
Wouldn't be the first time.

Still, I'll risk it.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 416, osuka wrote:- if you agree, you're just filling in the details with your own thoughts to bolster said agreement
Features sometimes get mistaken for flaws.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 417, osuka wrote:why are you so confident aristeia flips red?
I've seen her iso and feel she's not bothering to hide her scum role PM. I thought it obvious if anyone viewed; if it truly wasn't, then I'll say simply: gut. Her posts appear lifeless. She's putting effort in, sure, yet I don't see effort to actually solve; I see effort to poster, positioning for manipulation. I don't see a vibrant iso. She's devoid of passion.

I can't point to examples
now
, yet may be able to in the future.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ranger, is there something you are seeing about Titus that I am not seeing?

I am getting a initial town read from her.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 430, GuiltyLion wrote:and I feel like she's made no real effort so far and the stuff people are registering as scummy is not stuff that scum!Ari is incapable of faking or doing well

so it seems a little too easy to me, I haven't found a reason to TR her but I'm skeptical that scum!Ari couldn't or wouldn't be doing more right now if she needed to
Scum players do not always perform at the same level.

I skimmed the game in question while skimming her iso this game.

I agree they're not a perfect match. I don't think a lack thereof makes her town.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 437, GuiltyLion wrote:also I don't especially scumread Andres but the townreads on him feel a little too easy at this stage in the game, last time I played with him he was bleeding obvtown and he hasn't hit those notes for me personally yet
Clearly, Andres is 3p. ;)

(To be clear, this is a joke. Those who get it, know.)
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Ranger »

{jjh927}
{Andresvmb, GuiltyLion}
{Sail}
{BlueSnakelet}
{Doctor Drew}
{Dannflor}
{furtiveglance}
{Dusa}
{ina marija}
{Fire Assassin}
{KatyKimFanClub}
{RCEnigma}
{WhemeStar}
{osuka, Titus}
{Aristeia}

P19.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 618, Doctor Drew wrote:Ranger, is there something you are seeing about Titus that I am not seeing? I am getting a initial town read from her.
You're more likely to be seeing things for Titus, as my read there's largely vibe-based. She doesn't seem clearly town to me; I very well could be wrong.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Ranger »

{jjh927}
{Andresvmb, GuiltyLion}
{Sail}
{Doctor Drew}
{BlueSnakelet}
{furtiveglance}
{Dannflor}
{Dusa}
{ina marija}
{Fire Assassin}
{KatyKimFanClub}
{RCEnigma}
{WhemeStar}
{osuka, Titus}
{Aristeia}

P20.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 617, Ranger wrote: I've seen her iso and feel she's not bothering to hide her scum role PM. I thought it obvious if anyone viewed; if it truly wasn't, then I'll say simply: gut. Her posts appear lifeless. She's putting effort in, sure, yet I don't see effort to actually solve; I see effort to poster, positioning for manipulation. I don't see a vibrant iso. She's devoid of passion.
I think you're just talking about yourself here

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”