Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:14 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 845, yekaterina wrote: but if scum!meowmeow does so do you think scum!meowmeow would think that'd be likely to have an outcome in her favour?

i guess maybe you just think the answer to this is no therefore would townread me instead of scumreading and not pushing
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Bell »

I’m not interested in a sudden Dunn wagon at this deadline though, no.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Bell »

But as mentioned, I will kill anyone before deadline. But it’s not happening, nor should it happen.

Unless he’s scum in which case it should happen, but I dunno.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:19 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 845, yekaterina wrote:
In post 834, Aristeia wrote: well you're voting for her and pushing for her to be eliminated right? whereas she's not really doing the same to you?

I guess maybe we have different opinions about scum motivation and how meow would play scum because you think she would be like you and I'm not sure that would be the case.

hm, if i am voting her and pushing for her to be eliminated and scum!her goes all in on doing the same

(which i would definitely not say i am all in here or anything currently reconsidering / your input is valuable to me et cetera)

but if scum!meowmeow does so do you think scum!meowmeow would think that'd be likely to have an outcome in her favour?

i think what I'm trying to convey is

I think her comments about you feel more like town!her saying to be careful of you because she is worried a lot of the thread is just default reading you as town and she knows you're perfectly capable of being mafia

rather than trying to actively mis-elim you?

I guess I think if scum!her is worried about town!you it'd be easier to deal with you by not engaging or just omgusing because it fits neatly into her town meta.
You are always gonna be my love
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Aristeia »

as to whether scum her pushing you in this game would lead to you being yeeted, I don't really know and I can't begin to guess at what she would think if she were mafia in this game state
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:33 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 831, Aristeia wrote: it takes maybe like 10 minutes to skim his past 3 or 4 isos in completed games
I'm dead u gave bro homework
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:36 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Still think Drew is opportunistic scum
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:36 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 853, Aristeia wrote: i think what I'm trying to convey is

I think her comments about you feel more like town!her saying to be careful of you because she is worried a lot of the thread is just default reading you as town and she knows you're perfectly capable of being mafia

rather than trying to actively mis-elim you?

I guess I think if scum!her is worried about town!you it'd be easier to deal with you by not engaging or just omgusing because it fits neatly into her town meta.

i do not feel like she is trying to actively mis-elim me right now but i guess i also do not feel like scum!meowmeow would be trying to actively mis-elim me here regardless,

idk to me it feels maybe less like that and more like, beware you can't trust it treat everything it says as nai like not as means to get me eliminated but as means to create paranoia make the things i push for more suspicious less trustworthy and her able to oppose those things on grounds other than disagreeing with them if she desires
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 512, Bell wrote: They’re defending sheep for inadmissible reasons.
It makes sense to me. Enough to not want to vote them out day 1, at least.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:38 am

Post by superbowl9 »

u a real one mala
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:38 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 856, superbowl9 wrote: Still think Drew is opportunistic scum

partnered with shadi1337 then? or meowmeow? or just not take those opportunities ? or?
Show

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 520, Aristeia wrote: people need to actually post and interact with Bell so I can refine my read on him

like this doesnt work if ya'all don't post
In post 525, Aristeia wrote: I already think you're mafia so it probably would not be productive
You seem to be contradicting yourself here. You either think Bell is mafia or you want others to interact with them so you can refine your read on them.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 860, yekaterina wrote:

partnered with shadi1337 then? or meowmeow? or just not take those opportunities ? or?
No wrt me? I'm the biggest wagon
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 861, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 520, Aristeia wrote: people need to actually post and interact with Bell so I can refine my read on him

like this doesnt work if ya'all don't post
In post 525, Aristeia wrote: I already think you're mafia so it probably would not be productive
You seem to be contradicting yourself here. You either think Bell is mafia or you want others to interact with them so you can refine your read on them.
well if i'm wrong about bell being mafia I would like to see that from how he interacts with other people

and if i'm right it would only increase my confidence in the read if the interactions feel off.
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:42 am

Post by yekaterina »

In post 862, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 860, yekaterina wrote:

No wrt me? I'm the biggest wagon

right but meowmeow would be the biggest if doctor drew was voting there instead, so if simply opportunistic scum, i am asking why this opportunity and not those in your opinion
Show

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

You know what that's a great question with shadi I had felt like his wagon was a little tooth pull-y for whatever reason but you're right about meow

@drew why me over meow?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:51 am

Post by petapan »

prodding save the dragons
free crypto
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:54 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 721, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 712, Aristeia wrote: wdym by the way i am clarifying is townie? can you give like an example and why it is townie?
Wants to clarify
Does not want to clarify
Back to clarifying

I find that towny. If you wanted to just slap a SR you could have if you wanted to just fight criticism you could have. Changing back and forth based on what you think is helpful is town

and if you want something recent. (Admittedly this had to be prompted w/ backlash to your "do work for me town" which takes away cookie points)
Bell is TOT wallposting but trying to boil that down into something nice and readable is in the best interest of town imo.

It's not just that series of posts but is writing an essay on every nuance of my read on you what you want? I could have literally just said "Feel" and it would mean the exact same thing as what I'm writing.
It's not 1 or 2 or 4 posts that pinged me nor is it specifically only this attribute of clarity/obfuscation its an overall impression of your mindset.
i actually kind of like this tbh
try as you might, you continue to be yourself.
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:54 am

Post by yekaterina »

@aristeia

what do you think of shadi1337 right now then?

like if you think me/datisi/meowmeow all town i feel like would maybe be likely a scums?

or at least that's how i feel when i assume datisi/meowmeow both town so i wonder

not that it would make sense for scum!you partnered with shadi1337 to try to show me meowmeow is town or anything here so mostly just asking why shadi1337 not likely alongside bell/superbowl9/dunnstral to you
Show

meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:56 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 738, yekaterina wrote:
In post 709, meowmeow wrote:
In post 604, yekaterina wrote: does datisi being upset with me for not voting feel like,

right? to you

like it is logical and reasonable of course and he is probably correct regarding why my play bad

but does the way in which expressed feel like, town?
it's not really something i think is ai, i think datisi could write that easily as both alignments

it's not about
could
write that easily as either alignment of course it could

like i pretty strongly believe that anyone could write pretty much any post as any alignment if they wanted to (like if i can post somewhat competently as a scums anyone can)

i guess maybe i just have zero understanding of how you go about determining which alignment posts might be coming from it felt like datisi was upset with me for how i was playing (justified) but was also threatening a scumread for this when it has been scumreading me and pairing me with whoever throughout anyway and also felt maybe disproportionate and also like, it probably knows helping me to who to vote more effective if town if datisi feels he has a better idea who to eliminate than i do
i mean, of course he theoretically could write that post as both alignments? i just think that in addition to that, it could just... easily come from town datisi or scum datisi. it is really not difficult to imagine either scenario for me. i do not see it as a particularly alignment indicative post. etc etc
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:00 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 769, yekaterina wrote: eh meowmeow iso is like, okay

big post worries me maybe more than it should

but it just feels like there is perspective issue with regards to her reads and approach to me (and i guess also get the same feeling with her reads of datisi as well though presents itself differently of course)

like it's just like, 'i have noted these specific scummy things and noted nothing that could potentially be towny from you and even if i did it wouldn't count because! you won this recent scumgame even though none of the things i have noted are scummy about you in this game have comparables in that game or anything'

and its pretty hard to see town!her just finding nothing at all to be towny about town!me i guess doesn't even feel like she wants to
i mean i don't particularly want to find things to townread about you. i could have found things that are slightly +town if i tried hard enough? your talking to me about datisi was maybe + town

i don't really see the point in writing things that don't especially stand out to me just for a balanced analysis or whatever, that post was long enough as it is
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:08 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 797, Aristeia wrote: I don't know - I think it's kind of weird to think one scum would use another scum as a "honeypot" because highlighting a partner in such a way is p ???

maybe as an anti-associative? but even then the risks do not really make that much sense with the reward which is p bleh?

but like I don't see why town!ausuka can't think it - I think scum tend to make more sense than town usually because town just say what they think whereas scum tend to first double triple check things to make sure what they say "makes sense"
the read was based on the fact that i think pushing on shadi there would have happened like exactly the same regardless of if she made the incredibly non-commital honeypot or not. i think scum like making a show of pushing or at least interacting with their partners at some point, and i thought the way she made the interactions with shadi about her and this weird honeypot thing was very :?

like if they're scum together i think it makes more sense from the pov of 'i want to make the situation look like i had more to do with the pressure building on my scum partner than i actually did'

maybe that doesn't make sense or whatever shrug
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:12 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 806, yekaterina wrote: like it feels like if meowmeow is town is likely following datisi's logic in terms of 'if can't follow her thought process, then a scums' which comes from datisi mostly being familiar with 2020-21 me and like, shouldn't be applicable for meowmeow? based on her own experience
it kind of factored into my thinking at the start but has not been a big thing for me for most of the game
meowmeow
meowmeow
any
Goon
meowmeow
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:14 am

Post by meowmeow »

In post 811, yekaterina wrote:
In post 807, Aristeia wrote: well if she read 1087 I would think she is familiar with your scumplay and has reason to be wary of it.

she's not really trying to get you voted off so what is the point of the read if she is mafia?

does me doing things that 'don't make sense' or whatever, such as with the honeypot, seem likely to come from scum!me based on that game though? or the other things she has found issue with?

like it felt to me like she was citing that game to say, 'look the things i am saying make sense, i am wary of it and everyone else should be too it just won this game' without actually taking anything from that game to apply here alignment wise

and to counter a narrative that doesn't really exist about me being town for saying vaguely towny things and such

could be longer term thing like i backburner plenty of things like that as a scums i assume meowmeow does as well could be to because finds it an easier interaction axis could be to push things in opposition to me while not trying to eliminate me, like there are plenty of options and it's probably a combination of many if she's a scums

idk i can't just start townreading everyone who pushes me at any point because they're unlikely to get me eliminated and they probably know that

and she started off townreading me in a preemptive way anyway

and much of the other things predate completion of micro 1087 so i don't know when the 'wariness' might have even started applying into thoughts if town
i mean, micro 1087 did not play into my scumread you at all

i don't actually know *exactly why* people are townreading you but i felt it was happening too quickly and i didn't understand it so i felt like it was worth bringing up

again, there is like... not a downside to bringing this up. like there isn't a downside to voting someone i scumread. i'm not sure why the standard is that i have to 'need' to do things for me to do them
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:29 am

Post by yekaterina »

expectation isn’t that you have need to but rather that you’d have reason to and scum reasons seem at least as likely as town reasons for this one at least based on application of
Show

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”