WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

OK PPL WHO POSTED IM SERIOUS BOUT RANGER SLIP DO U GUYS NOT SEE IT OR DO I GOTTA POINT IT OUT
Im a dog that quacks
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 919, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 833, osuka wrote: can we stop pretending like we're not on the same page and go on with this already? it's almost like you came into this with the intention of steering it a certain way
What are you talking about here?
I think our first interaction in this game you called me a fence sitting and scummy and you said it while fence sitting a position on me. Yet you do this again. I am clearly on the scum side of where I am leaning on you, I am not hiding the ball here where my position is. I asked you questions specifically to see if your head was at where I was thinking it could be if you were town.

You failed every question so far, I wasn't leading you in any direction other than seeing if your answers made sense in townmindset for you to be reacting/thinking in certain ways.

You not reading/skimming I was willing to let slide as you pushing dannflor as a way to force yourself in engaging in the game.
You claiming to be more certain than I think you should be. (arguably 7/10 isn't like amazing confidence), tells me over inflated sense of confidence for little substance. Which is fine if you think the idea that scum are more likely to push you as your some magnet, which you don't with the caveat you are easy to push since you haven't been present.

So that leaves me thinking you are just scum who is disengaged, trying to pick fights to look town, and over-reacting to anyone pushing you.

If you think i am scum for saying any of this or having this read, would like to hear why and not another fence sitting post by you.
i never said you're scum, i only said you're wrong. learn the difference

my interaction with dannflor did rub me off extremely wrong and i've ignored a _very_ similar situation in the past where that slot ended up not only being red, but almost carrying the entire game. i'm watching that slot and i don't claim to have a god solve but i do think that flips red

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 925, WhemeStar wrote: OK PPL WHO POSTED IM SERIOUS BOUT RANGER SLIP DO U GUYS NOT SEE IT OR DO I GOTTA POINT IT OUT
i dont see it, please point it out for the idiots in the room (me + whoever else thinks this refers to them)

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 840, Ranger wrote:
In post 644, RCEnigma wrote:Why is FA so low?
You have the wrong impression.

Fire Assassin isn't so low.

Everyone above him is just that high.

Despite it having gone stale, I still townread FA. He's the weakest townread, yet still is one.

You may note this leaves my scumpool woefully small. I'm aware I've too many townreads; I'll fix it when I can.
POST 1
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 841, Ranger wrote: {jjh927}
{ina marija}
{Andresvmb, GuiltyLion}
{Doctor Drew}
{furtiveglance}
{Sail, Dannflor}
{RCEnigma}
{BlueSnakelet}
{WhemeStar}
{Dusa}
{Fire Assassin}
{Titus}
{KatyKimFanClub}
{osuka}
{NorwegianboyEE}
{Aristeia}

P26.
POST 2
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 849, Ranger wrote:
In post 657, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Whemestar
would like to see how much interest there is in joining here
I'll say this; WhemeStar is a lazy wagon.
I'd join
anyway
, as lazy wagon doesn't mean the player in question can't flip scum. In fact there's
reasonable
odds Wheme would. (He's not a stronger scumread, yet he's not exactly topping my townreads.) Still, this early into D1, I'd prefer less lazy wagons, as a lazy wagon is more the grounds of a late-day compromise imo.
POST 3
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

DO U SEE IT NOW OSUKA
Im a dog that quacks
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't agree with Osuka's sussing of Dann though. I think their point on Dann "pivoting away from a wagon" is just Dann trying to see the game from a wider perspective, and struggling a bit with it since they have been so heavily townread by most slots in this game (Osuka not included obviously)
I like to call this "conf!town! syndrome. That annoying little thing where everyone treats you as confirmed and thus it's difficult to solve because scum are going to treat your slot with silver gloves and you need to consider that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:21 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't see any slip.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I believe I see what Wheme is referring to but I'd really like him to actually put it into words himself, because I don't think it's necessarily a slip and I don't like leaving exercises to the reader when someone is making a scumcase
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

my gut says Wheme is town for noticing the contradiction and pushing it in this way though

then my brain gets paranoid and says there's not a real reason scum couldn't push it like this despite my gutread

and I'm a bit too sleepy/high for serious mafia-ing but overall I think I'd be fine with not wagoning Wheme anymore at this juncture though I still want him to make the argument himself because "slip" is a confident choice of words here
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Actually wait actually the contradiciton has to do with Wheme slot himself so scum are still going to be monitoring how they're being read by other players and would be prone to notice something like this

hmm yeah nvm towngutread REVOKED
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

HOW
Im a dog that quacks
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Revoked and rejected.
You do not get to hang out in the cool guys club.

- Bunno
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:39 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

ok look

Ranger gets asks why slot is so low
Ranger answers by saying it’s not low, other slots are just high
Who’s higher than that slot? Me
What’s rangers next post about? About how he’s fine with a wagon on me although he doesnt like lazy wagons.

Let’s get to the lazy wagon part. If we go back a game ranger pushed me day 1 in the dream game. I was a lazy wagon then and I tbink ranger is fine with lazy wagons but is using that as an excuse because he knows my alignment. I’m also very wary on how I’m not bottom of rangers read list because every game we’ve been town together I’ve been on the bottom.

NOW BACK TO ORIGINAL POINT

Rangers original contradiction happened and what do they do on the next page

They lower me on the readslist so that I am below so their original contraction hopefully goes unnoticed and things can proceed normally. I think Ranger realized they slipped up and their readslist is fake so they tried to fix it on the next page.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 937, WhemeStar wrote: HOW
This how was in response to ppl not seeing it not guilty lions posts btw

Guilty lion I’m glad you revoked the townread cause of it i look at how people view me most on how I generate reads as both town and scum so good on ya for revoking the read I wouldn’t want to be townread this way
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:41 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 938, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Revoked and rejected.
You do not get to hang out in the cool guys club.

I’m in the silly little guys club

Loser
Im a dog that quacks
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I still think u town and i personally do not trust the Ranger slot, but i wouldn't call this a slip.

Instead it's more like mild evidence in favour of them possibly being scum?
Something you'd include as a note in your powerpoint presentation in the multinational corporative business environment while the viewers are snacking on raw celery sticks?

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

hmm I'm actually more interested in the meta claims about Ranger being fine with a lazy Wheme wagon in a previous game and her chronically scumreading you historically.

I'll let her respond/address this first but gives me town vibes on more solid ground
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also Ranger uses she/her pronouns @Wheme
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:52 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I am sorry I am not good at the pronouns stuff I will try and remmeber and do better in the future
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:54 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 942, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I still think u town and i personally do not trust the Ranger slot, but i wouldn't call this a slip.

Instead it's more like mild evidence in favour of them possibly being scum?
Something you'd include as a note in your powerpoint presentation in the multinational corporative business environment while the viewers are snacking on raw celery sticks?
The last sentence blew my brain up I’m sry
Im a dog that quacks
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

I haven't read everything but I feel for Wheme. I had one game many years ago. Legit scumslip on post 18. Didn't lim it.

Most "slips" are not slips however.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm seeing a Sail wagon crop up opposed to the osuka wagon. I'm doubt it's S v S unless osuka is a high value role and Sail isn't. It could be two organic wagons and I've seen it before but it's maybe 1 in 50 games.

That being said, I don't have a problem with how either of these wagons formed individually.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

What about the people on the wagons, Titus

Who do you townread
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”