Pronoun: katya it she

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1199, Bell wrote: Sigh
Oh well!

re:day 1 elimination

or re:nightkill result
Show
how to describe such velocity? how to describe this passage in the night?

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by yekaterina »

?
Show

after sex after coffee after everything there is to be said -- somehow i'm still alive

i know love don't last forever but i'd hoped we'd grow old even though we're not together
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Bell »

Por no los dos.

Though, I’m less broken up about the NK. I would’ve been paranoid about Bulge no matter how much I said I town read him.
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1203, Bell wrote: Por no los dos.

Though, I’m less broken up about the NK. I would’ve been paranoid about Bulge no matter how much I said I town read him.

hm

that was intended as more of a

would think non-scums would be pretty happy with the nightkill here
Show

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Oh well!
Scumslip?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

VOTE: shadi1337 did a bit of homework and don't know why we came off this
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1206, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: shadi1337 did a bit of homework and don't know why we came off this

who is we in this case? your vote was placed for 'motivation' and then you moved to doctor drew to 'fight' and then to datisi without much consideration for going back to shadi1337, at least not publically
Show

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1205, superbowl9 wrote:
Oh well!
Scumslip?
Scum what
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1207, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1206, superbowl9 wrote: VOTE: shadi1337 did a bit of homework and don't know why we came off this

who is we in this case? your vote was placed for 'motivation' and then you moved to doctor drew to 'fight' and then to datisi without much consideration for going back to shadi1337, at least not publically
Yes exactly

His wagon died out originally (at least for me) because the game stagnated and he was out of sight out of mind while we were pushing elsewhere.
Then he gets flashed at deadline instantly appears, unvotes??? ( yourself were confused), and then we just forget about him?? Like hes a lim candidate and then gets mentioned once after that. At deadline compromise lims tend to win out and I don't believe anyone openly advocated against his lim so... why did we just not push him?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1208, Bell wrote:
In post 1205, superbowl9 wrote:
Oh well!
Scumslip?
Scum what
:banana emoji:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: superbowl

Lock it in, never leaving
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1209, superbowl9 wrote:

Yes exactly

His wagon died out originally (at least for me) because the game stagnated and he was out of sight out of mind while we were pushing elsewhere.
Then he gets flashed at deadline instantly appears, unvotes??? ( yourself were confused), and then we just forget about him?? Like hes a lim candidate and then gets mentioned once after that. At deadline compromise lims tend to win out and I don't believe anyone openly advocated against his lim so... why did we just not push him?

i was open to it and was trying to work through datisi stuff to maybe get there and there wasn’t enough support for the wagon, and you yourself weren’t supporting it and weren’t working towards just feels kinda ??? for you to be like ‘why did we forget at shadi1337’ when
we
didn’t

datisi was pushing for it meowmeow was pushing for it i was open to it aristeia was voting there
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1211, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: superbowl

okay why though? like if it’s datisi flip it’s like, how are you sure that makes superbowl9 a scums?
Show

yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by yekaterina »

like your reasoning can’t be that shadi1337 didn’t get pushed over instead of datisi because shadi1337 is a scums when… you were more easily pushed over based on count at that time, yeah?

like in the post you just quoted where I compiled where everyone was standing four hours before deadline you were elimable at that time why would scums have felt the need to push datisi over to protect shadi1337

@superbowl9
Show

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1213, yekaterina wrote:

okay why though? like if it’s datisi flip it’s like, how are you sure that makes superbowl9 a scums?
I thought Superbowl was scum yesterday, still think the same today.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1215, Doctor Drew wrote:

are you planning on hard townhunting today then? if never going to leave superbowl9?
Show

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1212, yekaterina wrote:

Yes exactly

i was open to it and was trying to work through datisi stuff to maybe get there and there wasn’t enough support for the wagon, and you yourself weren’t supporting it and weren’t working towards just feels kinda ??? for you to be like ‘why did we forget at shadi1337’ when
we
didn’t

datisi was pushing for it meowmeow was pushing for it i was open to it aristeia was voting there
I mean I was asleep lmao
That's exactly what I'm talking about though like you three were on it and then it just poofed
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Pls be helpful if you're town
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Anything to say about shadi? Or dont wanna leave any associatives?
yekaterina
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
yekaterina
katya it she
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by yekaterina »

In post 1217, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1212, yekaterina wrote:

Yes exactly

we
didn’t

I mean I was asleep lmao
That's exactly what I'm talking about though like you three were on it and then it just poofed

because there wasn’t any other support so it dissolves into the other wagons because non-viable

like your wagon was viable, datisi wagon became viable, then your wagon unviable with bell locking in datisi and save the dragons switching from you to datisi, so datisi eliminated

from your perspective, none of the things that made datisi the elimination can really be hard scum indicative as could have landed on you if you’re town, and three of the players who preferred to eliminate shadi1337 preferred to eliminate you over datisi, so it’s like, who do you think was forgetting shadi1337 of the people there?
Show

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1219, superbowl9 wrote: Anything to say about shadi? Or dont wanna leave any associatives?
Oh stop it, Super should have the lim yesterday.....look at their iso and tell me they aren't scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1218, superbowl9 wrote:

Pls be helpful if you're town
In post 1219, superbowl9 wrote: Anything to say about shadi? Or dont wanna leave any associatives?
Lol, for some reason I thought Katya posted this.......was wondering why a weird change in tone.

But, go look at your own iso....don't do that as scum next time lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1216, yekaterina wrote:
In post 1215, Doctor Drew wrote:

are you planning on hard townhunting today then? if never going to leave superbowl9?
I would prefer to find a buddy of there's.

Could be shadi as well, but they didn't make much of an impact on me so far for whatever reason.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I think i'd be fine flipping either shadi or superbowl today