Micro 1091 - Prism v. 1L Year [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Locked
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

the question in this case was with regards to if you’re actually scumreading me here which you objected to

but i appreciate the answer to previous question nonetheless
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
User avatar
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back
Posts: 40600
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I think you are scummy for the following reasons;
In post 90, elle (1L) wrote: VOTE: bell

look our votes rhyme
silly reason for voting
In post 107, elle (1L) wrote: in theory scum!pooky could have been informed there was a miller and cleverly asked prism for a miller fake claim during pregame to orchestrate as well
wildly speculative - attempt to prejudice the jury pool
In post 149, elle (1L) wrote: kinda hard not to feel like the pressure is intentional here because i said can’t competently play right now but eh
weird self defense claiming we're taking advantage of the fact you're on mobile instead of computer which is really ?? to me.

I did not consider the fact that you were on mobile at all and I doubt GuiltyLion did either
In post 151, elle (1L) wrote: i still don’t really believe either of the miller claims for what it’s worth
i have trouble believing you believe this. do you think me and meuh are mafia together and we decided to troll and both claim miller right away because? like it's so wildly out of left field that it feels like refuge in audacity
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR


"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
User avatar
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
User avatar
User avatar
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Posts: 40187
Joined: April 2, 2016
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Napkin thoughts: Millers town, catboi town, Bell town

Mafia within: elle (1L), Ydrasse, SirCakez, Guiltylion


This is a lot faster than I usually analyze things, but I already feel like I have things to read rather than the game being banter as it usually feels like.
User avatar
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
User avatar
User avatar
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Posts: 40187
Joined: April 2, 2016
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 146, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 107, elle (1L) wrote: in theory scum!pooky could have been informed there was a miller and cleverly asked prism for a miller fake claim during pregame to orchestrate as well
this post feels off to me, it's giving me vibes of speculating about something that you know didn't happen
VOTE: elle

What you point out here makes me think of this post which was made by a member of the mafia in that game with 4 town millers and mafia having an informed role:

The thing that's really starting to annoy me is that people are acting as if all these Miller claims mean they MUST be Town.

Did it ever occur to anyone that Scum could be informed about there being one or more Millers in the game?
User avatar
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
User avatar
User avatar
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Posts: 40187
Joined: April 2, 2016
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Also napkin thoughts:

elle (1L) + Ydrasse, or elle (1L) + SirCakez for the scumteam, as post 146 quoted above does not seem like both mafia, and elle (1L) does seem the most suspect to me right now based on how I've seen mafia in this position act before.

Bell I know you are going to ask why I have you as town; I think catboi made a good point about your early aggressiveness leaning town
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

In post 176, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: I think you are scummy for the following reasons;
In post 90, elle (1L) wrote: VOTE: bell

look our votes rhyme
silly reason for voting
In post 107, elle (1L) wrote: in theory scum!pooky could have been informed there was a miller and cleverly asked prism for a miller fake claim during pregame to orchestrate as well
wildly speculative - attempt to prejudice the jury pool
In post 149, elle (1L) wrote: kinda hard not to feel like the pressure is intentional here because i said can’t competently play right now but eh
weird self defense claiming we're taking advantage of the fact you're on mobile instead of computer which is really ?? to me.

I did not consider the fact that you were on mobile at all and I doubt GuiltyLion did either
In post 151, elle (1L) wrote: i still don’t really believe either of the miller claims for what it’s worth
i have trouble believing you believe this. do you think me and meuh are mafia together and we decided to troll and both claim miller right away because? like it's so wildly out of left field that it feels like refuge in audacity

it was a silly vote and i don’t generally sure maybe noteworthy in terms of mood

… you were also speculating and there’s no way you think it’s out of character for town!me to be speculating i don’t even think that’s my most wild thought i’ve had this game

felt possibly related to me, shrug

like i get that that’s biased perspective but that’s how it felt and i feel hampered because of so i say please take this into consideration and then immediately pushed

like the fact that you didn’t take into consideration is part of what i’m ? about

at no point did i say i think you’re mafia together players fakeclaim as town you say you wouldn’t but hadn’t yet and players do all of the time especially during rvs i don’t really get it
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

In post 179, Dunnstral wrote: Also napkin thoughts:

elle (1L) + Ydrasse, or elle (1L) + SirCakez for the scumteam, as post 146 quoted above does not seem like both mafia, and elle (1L) does seem the most suspect to me right now based on how I've seen mafia in this position act before.

Bell I know you are going to ask why I have you as town; I think catboi made a good point about your early aggressiveness leaning town

i am in this position basically every game at the beginning but usually can just sit down and post so everyone can see i’m town
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

like guesses for scumteam bad because it’s assuming scum!me and this is how town!me acts in this situation because i’m town, shrug

if you’re town here what would help you to see that
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 5072
Joined: February 1, 2021
Pronoun: She/her
Location: Canada

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 173, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: 2006 I can't believe my memory goes back that far
Damn, that fakeclaim is older than me
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

like double miller fakeclaim from neighbours still seems more likely to me than double millers in this game right now

don’t really understand how that is like, super unreasonable or me
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

*of
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

maybe i should just not speculate or at least not share my thoughts when i do
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

like it’s just red herring thing design wise if both truthful and sure possible but dunno
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
elle (1L)
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
elle (1L)
it she
Townie
Townie
Posts: 61
Joined: August 26, 2023
Pronoun: it she

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by elle (1L) »

other reasons to doubt but also just feed inklto red herring thing, so!
this is gonna be just like senior year, except for funner!
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
User avatar
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back
Posts: 40600
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 183, Meuh wrote:
In post 173, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: 2006 I can't believe my memory goes back that far
Damn, that fakeclaim is older than me
objection: making me feel old
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR


"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14099
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

me when i am excited to sign up for a game and am curious for the first hour and immediately shut off after
I do not like this sensation
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 8101
Joined: March 26, 2013

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by catboi »

There's a way of fixing that.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14099
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i think i would be confused if elle was mafia because it seems like it immediately got flustered by the first iota of pressure and i dont think that it is like at that low threshold of "attention on me in game must try to defuse" with as much like. urgency. as it posted with here.

it's possible i guess everyone has off moments but the entire sequence is just weird to me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14099
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 191, catboi wrote: There's a way of fixing that.
dont tell me to try. i am not here for it!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
User avatar
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back
Posts: 40600
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 192, Ydrasse wrote: i think i would be confused if elle was mafia because it seems like it immediately got flustered by the first iota of pressure and i dont think that it is like at that low threshold of "attention on me in game must try to defuse" with as much like. urgency. as it posted with here.

it's possible i guess everyone has off moments but the entire sequence is just weird to me
what does being flustered by pressure have to do with alignment
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR


"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14099
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 194, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 192, Ydrasse wrote: i think i would be confused if elle was mafia because it seems like it immediately got flustered by the first iota of pressure and i dont think that it is like at that low threshold of "attention on me in game must try to defuse" with as much like. urgency. as it posted with here.

it's possible i guess everyone has off moments but the entire sequence is just weird to me
what does being flustered by pressure have to do with alignment
i think that mafia are more likely to be it if they have less experience because they don't know how to make the right answers to make it go away
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
User avatar
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back
Posts: 40600
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

she has the same incentive to get rid of the pressure regardless of her alignment. nobody wants to get yeeted d1
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR


"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
User avatar
User avatar
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back
Posts: 40600
Joined: August 17, 2003

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

also i am not even sure a right answer exists? like what do you even mean by right answer here.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR


"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14099
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the point is that i think she could like... dunno. i feel like mafia would be a little less all over the place about it and less overtly... intense? i don't know if that's the right word but maybe dealing with it head-on. it doesn't feel like the correct response as mafia to me.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
User avatar
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
User avatar
User avatar
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Posts: 14099
Joined: May 1, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

right/correct as in like the thing that is most likely to get you what you want
i think there are right and wrong choices
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Locked

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”