DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3168, camelCasedSnivy wrote: what are the numbers for
page numbers, also meuh, i think im mostly at the same spot as you other than having ranger lower but thats due a reread of their iso.

the aureal role discussion has poisoned the thread and flipping aureal, who has shown they are not going to be an asset to us anyways, will help thread health *at worst*, even if they flip town so. (and there's plenty of reason for her to flip scum anyways, among the deflection, refusal to engage scumhunting requests, etc.)

kkfc i know is intentionally not scumhunting but in a way thats nulltown thats like "fuck u i do what i want" townie vibe, b4 anyone pulls that slot out, although i still have it PoE'd. Vibes towny for kkfc? i dont have a good read on this player yet alignment wise (as in meta) lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3174, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 3069, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3068, ofrhz wrote: Please let's just vote Klick.
Sure. VOTE: klick
oh ya what happened to this
i got bored + noticed klick is prob legit busy so it is pointless + we can flip him later and he doesnt have a role that may be a direct danger
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

orf can douse him actually
retired
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

kkfc usually doesnt do that maybe he is playing a lazy game this time around
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:57 pm

In post 3178, DkKoba wrote: orf can douse him actually
nightkills exist though then theres some WIFOM
master at being scum(my)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Aureal »

Yay, more of DE making me want to throw either him or myself off a cliff and more Koba lies. This game so fun.

It's so 'hilarious' that Koba is now trying to use the flavor against me too, when I earlier pointed out that the flavor is something that obviously sounds bad when they were screaming about how the mechanics make it an obviously scum role.

If we're scumreading flavor now, maybe we should deal with the arsonist first though? Y'know, the slot I've been scumreading since page two (and which has been townreading me- oh oops sorry, that doesn't match Koba's narrative :roll: ).
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Meuh »

I wish I could vote for someone twice
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:01 pm

In post 3181, Aureal wrote: If we're scumreading flavor now, maybe we should deal with the arsonist first though? Y'know, the slot I've been scumreading since page two (and which has been townreading me- oh oops sorry, that doesn't match Koba's narrative :roll: ).
bro :dead:
master at being scum(my)
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3181, Aureal wrote: Yay, more of DE making me want to throw either him or myself off a cliff and more Koba lies. This game so fun.

It's so 'hilarious' that Koba is now trying to use the flavor against me too, when I earlier pointed out that the flavor is something that obviously sounds bad when they were screaming about how the mechanics make it an obviously scum role.

If we're scumreading flavor now, maybe we should deal with the arsonist first though? Y'know, the slot I've been scumreading since page two (and which has been townreading me- oh oops sorry, that doesn't match Koba's narrative :roll: ).
raw kill power isnt inherently scummy, a role that is "bro trust me" MLM style, is inherently suspicious especially when the person has not been able to paraphrase everything it does lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

still waiting on that list of 5 reads youve held this entire game since before this point
retired
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Aureal »

I have less than zero desire to play this game at this point. Koba is incredibly antitown or scum, doing nothing but hypocritically yelling at people to make their will to even look at this thread go negative. I play mafia to give me something to get my mind away from awful negative experiences, not to give me MORE awful negative experiences to think about. Having someone sit there and do nothing but trash me all game for trash reasons just makes me go into "FU" mode, not make me want to play nicely and do what they supposedly want. That really shouldn't be a hard concept, and Koba's a terrible player if they can't figure out that people are gonna have that reaction to them with the way they play. I'm a long-term strategic player- having someone sitting there screaming at me constantly is incredibly self-defeating if they're actually on my side.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3186, Aureal wrote: I have less than zero desire to play this game at this point. Koba is incredibly antitown or scum, doing nothing but hypocritically yelling at people to make their will to even look at this thread go negative. I play mafia to give me something to get my mind away from awful negative experiences, not to give me MORE awful negative experiences to think about. Having someone sit there and do nothing but trash me all game for trash reasons just makes me go into "FU" mode, not make me want to play nicely and do what they supposedly want. That really shouldn't be a hard concept, and Koba's a terrible player if they can't figure out that people are gonna have that reaction to them with the way they play. I'm a long-term strategic player- having someone sitting there screaming at me constantly is incredibly self-defeating if they're actually on my side.
lackreads, will you post reads?
retired
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Meuh »

Koba I've been agreeing with your posting here but I don't think that one was very productive :dead:
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my goal rn is to push you into a position where you are forced at gunpoint to provide what is desired, or just show us your rolecard via flipping, your role discussion is poison to the game and despite your crying at me being "antitown", your behavior has been much more so wrt actually solving the game of mafia instead of the game of "amway".
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3188, Meuh wrote: Koba I've been agreeing with your posting here but I don't think that one was very productive :dead:
it just amazes me that the people doing the least want to complain the most!
retired
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Meuh »

wrt Aureal complaining about the gamestate, I guess that post is less bad
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 3191, Meuh wrote: wrt Aureal complaining about the gamestate, I guess that post is less bad
I don't think I worded this post well at all:
Your post is less bad when having in mind that Aureal is complaining about the gamestate while not helping to (and actively avoiding/refusing) to make said gamestate better.
That's what I was trying to say.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by AniX »

In post 3137, Cook wrote: anix how does no lim remotely help us in this situation we have several caught scum it's not like we're going to mislim and lose tempo or something
The town has indeed been quite fortunate in catching scum, the only difficulty is nobody can quite agree who has been caught.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 3193, AniX wrote:
In post 3137, Cook wrote: anix how does no lim remotely help us in this situation we have several caught scum it's not like we're going to mislim and lose tempo or something
The town has indeed been quite fortunate in catching scum, the only difficulty is nobody can quite agree who has been caught.
Could you vote for one of the wagons (Klick, Cook, Aureal) to help town figure that out?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Meuh »

I've seen many days come down to last minute decisions, but I can't recall seeing an accidental nolim on this site ever. There's going to be a lim, probably on one of those three, and it'd be productive to give your input on which one it should be and help push it over the hammer threshold.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by AniX »

I could be persuaded to vote for any of them if someone can actually present a case for them other than "My gut says it". Otherwise, I'd much rather focus on actual evidence we have. Either DragonEater has a role that doesn't fit this game or DragonEater is lying about his role. That is not based on vibes, that is hard proof. THAT is what we should be voting on.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Meuh »

Can you point to this hard proof? Have you made a case for why DragonEater has to be scum?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

and based on your current feelings, how would you rank the 3 wagons on which one you'd rather see go through?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Let's get Klick