Micro 1091 - Prism v. 1L Year [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ive been reading but i dont have the energy to post a lotwhich is unfortunate

im happy atm to elim through some combo of myself/guiltylion/catboi/maybe cakez idk and that probably wins the game
i think catboi is wolfposting though and this is all agenda driven, the point where he brings up the elle stuff again wrt is just opportune timing
after literally just playing against me as mafia feel like he should be more aware that this isnt my mafia game and also p sure he made a post earlier where hes like "when do i not have passion as a wolf" or something and like i can think of multiple times before where hes in fact been "down" or lower energy in games when it was beneficial so it's a nonpoint. in general though trying to tear down the reasons for me being town while just, all of the posts before i don't believe is anything other than agenda or like . laziness. i dislike calling a friend lazy but that's what it is if it's town trying to read me like this which shrug emoji

i dont feel like making content its true which is like bad for my wincon but neither does it make me mafia and i think the reasons he's posted in his last post are horrific and bland. yes i am posting about the most important things. it feels hypocritical to like. call me out for something like that when earlier say something like "what do you even get out of d1" etc. like clearly these "big things" or most interesting ones are what happen but now reacting to them is bad. it's all like, push to kill.

i kind of feel like this is the game where mafia gets poe'd out fast regardless bc town is good at being town and like, yes theyre good at mafia but i think the level of town just drowns them out

also i think the way of talking to meuh was like mild irritation at being read for a dumb reason that was correct. talking out of something etc etc but not really inquisitive towards alignment
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

im also happy to claim both my flavor and my role because like ya we can run through that group of people and we are hitting 2 mafia almost always i think everyone else should be fine

luke can also track in that pool, i think he is probably town but it's hard to tell atm and i think 2-shot tracker is a fairly safe claim to claim because it gives you the easiest room to lie about what people do if you have something like a rolecop or what have you floating around
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 594, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 179, Dunnstral wrote: elle (1L) + Ydrasse, or elle (1L) + SirCakez for the scumteam, as post 146 quoted above does not seem like both mafia, and elle (1L) does seem the most suspect to me right now based on how I've seen mafia in this position act before.
In post 310, Dunnstral wrote: I believe that Ydrasse is usually more charismatic as mafia early. Maybe. I feel like I make this argument a lot in games but I don't remember how that has went for me.
@Dunn re:- the combination of these two posts, not the one I quoted, is what made me think you should be voting Cakez if you were acting on your reads

I didn't post "hm, Dunn seems like he should be scumreading/voting Cakez, but he's not, I'm going to ask him about whether he'd vote Cakez to test him" ahead of time because that would obviously shape any reaction or post that I got from you
I was thinking about voting Elle at this point in time, though I didn't voice that and I wasn't voting because I didn't want to push them close to an elimination too fast.

Post 179 should point out as much.

It is true that thinking Ydrasse is more towny made me think SirCakez is more scummy, though. I'm confused about the post you quoted when asking me my read, I guess.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:07 am

Post by catboi »

VOTE: ydrasse
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this is really funny because if you do that youre voting yourself
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:09 am

Post by catboi »

My read on GL is partly emotion-based which is something I know I should avoid but I legitimately believe he's being anti-town with how he's playing.

Ydrasse is very likely mafia at a glance from the response, but her being casual about it
might
mean the partner isn't in my sights, I'm not really sure.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:10 am

Post by catboi »

In post 604, Ydrasse wrote: this is really funny because if you do that youre voting yourself
That's a venge claim?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it's whatever you think it means
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

catboi you have paragraphs for why you suspect other people which I read and seems pretty convincing to me. Except for the part where you say we should eliminate "regardless of alignment" - that part I am not a fan of. And then you have sentences for me, saying poe, which doesn't even make sense if you have two other, better scumreads, and then "overlooked" which is based on what other people are doing.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

do you actually think that if i was mafia and also venge i would say that i was venge

??
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Ydrasse what are you seeing as wolfposting?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 610, Dunnstral wrote: Ydrasse what are you seeing as wolfposting?
last few posts, i think this entire thing is just like mechanical "i will say these things that read okay/logical on paper" pushing out of town

i do think that mafia is probably bussing though atm given my thoughts about how towny this group of people can be which is interesting tho
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Ydrasse »

that's a very vague statement but i hope you know what i mean

like knowing i'm town i feel like he's resorting to a really basic reason at the start to suspect me that i don't think holds weight and i feel that he's using that as a basis and trying to bolster it by framing stuff like "she's not posting... cannot contribute... mafia". the things that mafia say that sound good but aren't actually true

narrative building etc
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:22 am

Post by catboi »

In post 608, Dunnstral wrote: catboi you have paragraphs for why you suspect other people which I read and seems pretty convincing to me. Except for the part where you say we should eliminate "regardless of alignment" - that part I am not a fan of. And then you have sentences for me, saying poe, which doesn't even make sense if you have two other, better scumreads, and then "overlooked" which is based on what other people are doing.
I guess, yeah. I realize the justification for that read isn't great but I was basically spilling out as stream of consciousness, and that was all that came to mind. Maybe that means I should reconsider you, but I don't have a lot of things I can really point to that says anything about your alignment. I often don't really know how to read you and I don't think you've done anything obviously towny to me this game - which doesn't make you scum necessarily, I just can't really clear you.

As for the "regardless of alignment" thing - it's partly salty on my part, no way around it, but it's also a theory I have. I think when a town player is really overconfident and trying to aggressively steer the game, they're usually wrong and usually harmful. On self-reflection, that's where all my worst moments come from. I've witnessed other players run games into the ground by being ego-driven and steamrolling everyone who opposed them. I think GL is tipping close to that in terms of how he's handling me. (Luke also does this but like I can't really suggest policy killing him because I think he's probably town)

To be clear though I think this is an entirely viable model for scumplay and if GL as scum felt I was getting too threatening I could see him taking advantage of Luke here given he'd already laid he groundwork for pushing me.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:22 am

Post by catboi »

I guess as a pure spitball guess GL/Cakez isn't impossible, at least off the top of my head
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:23 am

Post by catboi »

In post 612, Ydrasse wrote: that's a very vague statement but i hope you know what i mean

like knowing i'm town i feel like he's resorting to a really basic reason at the start to suspect me that i don't think holds weight and i feel that he's using that as a basis and trying to bolster it by framing stuff like "she's not posting... cannot contribute... mafia". the things that mafia say that sound good but aren't actually true

narrative building etc
everything I posted is an entirely accurate summary of your game to this point.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:23 am

Post by catboi »

In post 611, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 610, Dunnstral wrote: Ydrasse what are you seeing as wolfposting?
last few posts, i think this entire thing is just like mechanical "i will say these things that read okay/logical on paper" pushing out of town

i do think that mafia is probably bussing though
atm given my thoughts about how towny this group of people can be which is interesting tho
This I really struggle to countenance as a genuine thought.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 600, Ydrasse wrote: after literally just playing against me as mafia feel like he should be more aware that this isnt my mafia game and also p sure he made a post earlier where hes like "when do i not have passion as a wolf" or something and like i can think of multiple times before where hes in fact been "down" or lower energy in games when it was beneficial so it's a nonpoint.
catboi, what do you think of this? Do you think it is a fair assessment?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:26 am

Post by catboi »

Dunn can be town because he seems to earnestly care about convincing me I'm wrong on him when there's a chance I get voted out today, and I think if he's mafia he wouldn't care as much about trying to persuade me.

This is an experimental read I just made up, but I like the logic behind it.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:28 am

Post by catboi »

In post 617, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 600, Ydrasse wrote: after literally just playing against me as mafia feel like he should be more aware that this isnt my mafia game and also p sure he made a post earlier where hes like "when do i not have passion as a wolf" or something and like i can think of multiple times before where hes in fact been "down" or lower energy in games when it was beneficial so it's a nonpoint.
catboi, what do you think of this? Do you think it is a fair assessment?
The latter part is plausibly true but it was a game where I was struggling to keep up with a bunch of hyperposters and was AtE'ing to survive, which isn't really true in comparison to this.

I don't think her posting is meaningfully different from what I've seen of her scumgame, but like I'm not that good at this game so I could easily be wrong
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Bell »

It’s a natural consequence of their opinions, imo that catboi and Dunn are pals this game.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 607, Ydrasse wrote: it's whatever you think it means
:neutral:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What does that mean Bell?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Bell »

I dunno, it sounded like it made sense.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 589, SirCakez wrote:
In post 538, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: man where's cakeboi I want to fight with him over something stupid I miss doing that
why'd you claim miller i can't do anything like this
:cry:
is this tmiing that im town miller lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”