T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 198, Alianna wrote:
In post 196, T-Bone wrote: Real talk I'm not a fool and I am not expecting people to fall at my feet for a small case based on a small thing I think I see. I do expect maybe some good faith engagement from town though! I clearly laid out what I think and why I think it. So please explain to me how drew replying with "this is a drew post" is engagement, Alianna. Engage with me now.
I'm pretty sure there was more there than, "this is a Drew post."
Yes, he certainly typed up about 20 other words besides those but I'd like to know what he said that makes you say he did something with the information I presented. Did Drew say what he thought of Flower? Did he draw any consideration for what I said in how Flower approached yessiree vs how Flower approached other players? Please be specific in your analysis of his post.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 137, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 135, Klazam wrote: Actually screw it, I’m going to hop over to Merlyn- feels roughly equal to me.

VOTE: Merlyn
In post 136, Klazam wrote: No they’re not equal. Reviewed, flower still looks worse to me.

VOTE: Flower[\vote]
That 2 minute review??
Voted, decided I should go iso Flower again, changed my mind.

I read fast
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Klazam »

What the fuck. TBone is town, why are you hammering
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Klazam »

Oh. Okay. I could have sworn there was 4 votes already, guess someone switched. All caught up. Disagree with the bone wagon, going back to look at the “hammer” again
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 199, T-Bone wrote: You don't. Listen, I too have used the "I do this as scum therefore you are scum" line too! It doesn't bother me. Though I pull that out when I'm scum trying to make something happen. Since you did it to slide me to e-1 I don't know how I feel about it. Probably on balance it's scummy but we'll see!
No, I really do......because yet again you are jumping to conclusions with very little facts.

A Drew Post is just a theory or angle that may be a bit......out of left field? Or at least atypical. And then you dig your heels in for a bit because you think you made a great solve. Now sometimes Drew does catch scum, but scumDrew will also do it because once all the dust settles most people tend to just say 'ah that's just Drew being Drew'.

Now, tbf......I was making the Drew Post remark as a bit of an aside.......I figured Merlyn, Alianna, and Flower would at least get a chuckle out of it. But you are so focused on this one little quip, I felt I needed to explain the joke, and you know what they say about explaining a joke lol.....

But like I said, you are coming at me like I haven't been paying attention to you.......a Drew always is watching......
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by T-Bone »

To answer someone's other question I think every post I make is to gauge reactions, frankly. I'm trying to find scum so I make posts for me. The 'im going to find scum after everyone posts three times" bit was for my amusement but then it took long enough I leaned into it and dug into some early things that pinged me. I don't know that Flower and yessiree are the scumteam. But I don't know that they are not either. To me, they looked like players who knew one another's alignment because they were skipping on the feeling out stage with one another.

It is okay if (royal) you read those posts and don't agree with me. I frequently pick up on things no one else does. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm not. Maybe what I see is just coincidence. Maybe it's nothing. Not a big deal.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 196, T-Bone wrote: Real talk I'm not a fool and I am not expecting people to fall at my feet for a small case based on a small thing I think I see. I do expect maybe some good faith engagement from town though! I clearly laid out what I think and why I think it. So please explain to me how drew replying with "this is a drew post" is engagement, Alianna. Engage with me now.
Like, that was part of it, but there was a legitimate accusation there too (reaching to an extent that Drew considers scummy), and this comes off like you're ignoring that part and reducing it to just "I do this as scum therefore you are scum."
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 7/13 slots remaining!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I mean you had to go back to check that you didn't hammer me because you were careless. A Drew may always be watching....but not very closely!

Nevermind that your explanation here doesn't explain your actions since you decided to vote for me. Feels like that post should come from a version of you explaining why you aren't voting for me lolol

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 202, Klazam wrote: What the fuck. TBone is town, why are you hammering
Why is T-Bone town?
(not sold on T-Bone scum btw, just asking to see your reasons)
I townread Alianna.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 206, Alianna wrote:
Like, that was part of it, but there was a legitimate accusation there too (reaching to an extent that Drew considers scummy), and this comes off like you're ignoring that part and reducing it to just "I do this as scum therefore you are scum."
A legitimate accusation? What could possibly be a legitimate accusation? The cart quip? That's the part you're hanging your hat on? That's the only other thing he said in that post so I am truly at a loss as to what post you're defending. Even Drew felt the need to expand upon his point about the 'drew post' remark because he didn't present any further reasoning the first time!

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Klazam »

Interesting. Don’t like flower’s reaction to TBone’s case there, TBone’s case i see what is meant but oof it’s pretty nebulous. I wouldn’t have even noticed these things and/or drawn conclusions from that like bone did.

Drew’s nonhammer there I don’t think is an scummy post so I disagree with bone on that. Alright I think that’s all for now

Ali.. (thought you voted bone at one point, I’ll need to check) - reason why I think bone is town is because I’m massively liking how he’s that confident with his posting early, felt like he wasn’t being cautious. Points stuff out that they notice, the line about lolhammering me, etc. don’t think any of that comes from scum.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Stopping here at 17 posts so y'all can chew on things for a bit and I have leeway to respond if someone brings up something new.

I don't want to go into a back and forth Alianna but I hope you can see why I find your defense of Drew's post lacking when I contend he didn't engage on any of the thoughts I had. I legitimately don't understand you. It's like you're either seeing more posts from Drew in a PT that explains his behavior in your eyes or you're just saying things hoping that people will move on. I struggle to come up with a more logical explanation for why you are defending him from my point of view.

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Klazam »

Uhh ok who did I think was voting bone

Oh! Flower changed votes. That’s the part that threw me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 207, T-Bone wrote: I mean you had to go back to check that you didn't hammer me because you were careless. A Drew may always be watching....but not very closely!

Nevermind that your explanation here doesn't explain your actions since you decided to vote for me. Feels like that post should come from a version of you explaining why you aren't voting for me lolol
I thought the only votes on you were yess and Flower.....hence why I didn't even say you were at E-1(again, that is my mistake).......looking back when you said I hammered you I did miss Std's vote on you.

Do you think, objectiviely speaking, you are engaging with me in good faith? Even if you are town, you said I am 'faking bad reading comprehension', yet you have not grasped anything I have said either about you or directly to you, and have instead have tweaked everything to act like I am the one acting in bad faith.

Pre Edit: T-Bone, you literally incorrectly assumed what I meant about a Drew Post, so I explained it......

Also, everyone is in a PT besides you, right T-Bone? Is this game multiball? Alianna you finally did roll scum!! Yay!!!! And with me.....I will try not to disappoint.

But the other scum team of flower/yess will be tough......Flower is really sneaky and good.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 211, T-Bone wrote: Stopping here at 17 posts so y'all can chew on things for a bit and I have leeway to respond if someone brings up something new.

I don't want to go into a back and forth Alianna but I hope you can see why I find your defense of Drew's post lacking when I contend he didn't engage on any of the thoughts I had. I legitimately don't understand you. It's like you're either seeing more posts from Drew in a PT that explains his behavior in your eyes or you're just saying things hoping that people will move on. I struggle to come up with a more logical explanation for why you are defending him from my point of view.

Pretty sure I'm getting close to 20 posts too. I am at a loss for how to respond to your posts right now and I need to decide if that's because I actually don't have a case or because you're deliberately trying to trip me up. The loaded questions in would suggest the latter, but I will follow up on this and try to take everything into account.
I townread Alianna.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 205, T-Bone wrote: To answer someone's other question I think every post I make is to gauge reactions, frankly. I'm trying to find scum so I make posts for me. The 'im going to find scum after everyone posts three times" bit was for my amusement but then it took long enough I leaned into it and dug into some early things that pinged me. I don't know that Flower and yessiree are the scumteam. But I don't know that they are not either. To me, they looked like players who knew one another's alignment because they were skipping on the feeling out stage with one another.

It is okay if (royal) you read those posts and don't agree with me. I frequently pick up on things no one else does. Sometimes I'm right sometimes I'm not. Maybe what I see is just coincidence. Maybe it's nothing. Not a big deal.
I see you, I even like the "entrance after having daytalk in a PT" read, but why not mention anything about it when you dropped the read?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by yessiree »

UNVOTE:

not feeling TBone scum anymore, TBone vs Drew feels like 2 townies bickering at each other

feeling a lot better towards Klazam as well, plus I don't wanna tunnel off of an early rvs read

Merlyn I'll townbin, feels different compared to how she played in Micro 1079 viewtopic.php?t=90922 when we rolled scum together. I feel like she cares a lot less of how she's perceived by others and is content just doing her own thing here and there
flower/python I'm good with town binning too since they haven't tried to take over the town yet, but maybe that's an artifact of the geriatric ruleset (?)

my spicy read of the day is Alianna/RCEnigma

this is a certified Drew PostTM
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Klazam »

Got any reasoning for RCE?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 217, Klazam wrote: Got any reasoning for RCE?
no, thats why its spicy
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

My hot take is eggs shouldn’t be spicy…
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by Flower »

If T-Bone flips scum the other's probably Klazam just from interactions
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by Flower »

In post 216, yessiree wrote: UNVOTE:

not feeling TBone scum anymore, TBone vs Drew feels like 2 townies bickering at each other
Feels more like T-Bones leaning into that more than anything, 0 town vibes from him
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:48 pm

Post by Flower »

Alianna feels town. If T-Bones town scum's probably in a nothing slot like RCE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

What constitutes a nothing slot? Besides not having clashed head to head with somebody?
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:05 pm

Post by Flower »

In post 223, RCEnigma wrote: What constitutes a nothing slot? Besides not having clashed head to head with somebody?
Yeah a slot sitting on the sidelines and letting town implode

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”