TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: Guillo

I’ll sheep Itenerants. I like that slot, and can potentially see it as a deep wolf, but specifically deep cuz I’m towning them right now
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 518, DkKoba wrote:
In post 479, Guillotina wrote:
In post 451, Flavor Leaf wrote: yeah, idk if koba even believes their posts
Dkkoba is town.
In post 481, Guillotina wrote:
SCUM

1 in Dragon/FL
Patch
ZZZX

Is where im at.

Koba disassociated from Dragon

ZZZX/Dragon may be a team (see my vote for ZZZX)

————————————

SPICY WORLD

FL maybe whiteknighting Dragon and DKkoba may be whiteknighting me.
Meaning those two monster players are instigatimg and perpetuating the fight between town Dragon/Guillo

I would believe in this world if Dragon was not so obvious scum.
this also shows a progression that implies solving - guillo called me town, then went on to say I could be mafia immediately, which points to in between paranoia of thinking through the scenario rather than just making it up.
I do not think he called you scum here, if my reading comprehension isn't failing me, isn't he calling you town for not assosiating with Dragon, with a low chance you are whiteknighting him (and then re-iterates that he doesnt believe it since he sees Dragon as obvious scum, despite not trying to vote him Lol)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:59 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 525, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Guillo

I’ll sheep Itenerants. I like that slot, and can potentially see it as a deep wolf, but specifically deep cuz I’m towning them right now
You know, you
are
tempting me to follow along
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Damn, did you just italics scum tell zzzzx?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:03 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 528, Flavor Leaf wrote: Damn, did you just italics scum tell zzzzx?
italics what? :lol:
redacted
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 527, ZZZX wrote:

You know, you
are
what was convincing about their statement? to me that was possibly the least convincing argument to vote a player on day 1.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 383, ZZZX wrote:
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:
In post 260, Flavor Leaf wrote: I shoot on my terms.
Chicken.

Why chickens get day vigs. Boring
It's not chicken, it's rational thinking.

Would you call someone "chicken" for not running into a highway when you tell them to?

Okay I guess some people would call that person chicken, but these people are idiots who are willing to risk their and other people's lives so you really shouldn't copy them

Anyhow I kinda get the sense that Guillotina
could
just be town with terrible reads and off-meta playstyle, but I still think they are much scummier than most players who have posted so far so I don't see any reason to change my vote.

You know what, I am sold.

I will park my vote here for now

VOTE: Guillotina

I will iso Guillotina and have a more concrete readinf later. I will go now and do stuff
huh.

VOTE: zzzx

getting what meg was talking about
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 530, DkKoba wrote:
In post 527, ZZZX wrote:

You know, you
are
what was convincing about their statement? to me that was possibly the least convincing argument to vote a player on day 1.
Less about their statement being convincing, and more about me wanting to have a wagon on Guillo for my own reasons I've expressed, now that I am seeing it is catching traction.
redacted
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wondering wtf i was thinking when i said zzzx was townlocked bc i read the iso and i couldnt find the postings that made me feel that way :skull:

probably preflipped DE like a nerd lol

but ya DE/ZZZX aren't paired and ZZZX has been getting worse and DE has been getting better.
retired
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:12 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 531, DkKoba wrote:
In post 383, ZZZX wrote:
Chicken.

Would you call someone "chicken" for not running into a highway when you tell them to?

Okay I guess some people would call that person chicken, but these people are idiots who are willing to risk their and other people's lives so you really shouldn't copy them

could
just be town with terrible reads and off-meta playstyle, but I still think they are much scummier than most players who have posted so far so I don't see any reason to change my vote.

I will iso Guillotina and have a more concrete readinf later. I will go now and do stuff
huh.

Sure, I will bite:

Meg basically mentioned I was too passive (Whatever that means) and not liking my tone

How does that post show that? I am happy for the vote to be there on me, just explain your views :)
redacted
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 534, ZZZX wrote:
In post 383, ZZZX wrote:
Chicken.

could

huh.

Sure, I will bite:

Meg basically mentioned I was too passive (Whatever that means) and not liking my tone

How does that post show that? I am happy for the vote to be there on me, just explain your views :)
I don't find your content indicative of a solving process, the guillo vote to the cook vote had no actual flow to me.

Your worldview seems to be extremely shallow despite your engagement being higher than others

Your Guillo vote feels overtly opportunistic.

Granted - I have never played with you. You might be this way as town. The more you talk about your perception of the game the more accurate of a read I can get on you. (that being said, if you are scum don't think faking it will work)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And yeah the tone feels very standoffish where conflict is avoided as much as possible.

You feel very much on the sidelines of things in a way that indicates you lack care.
retired
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:19 pm

Post by ZZZX »

@mod If my maths are correct, Invisibility, Arko, Radical Polaroid should be prodded by now

I also dislike how little activity NM has so far, or to be honest how a significant bunch isnt active. I am happy to entertain you guys until those guys start posting.

So why am I scum? :wink:

p-edit: Let me reply to those seperately
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 535, DkKoba wrote:
In post 534, ZZZX wrote:
In post 383, ZZZX wrote:
Chicken.

could

huh.

Sure, I will bite:

I don't find your content indicative of a solving process, the guillo vote to the cook vote had no actual flow to me.

Your worldview seems to be extremely shallow despite your engagement being higher than others

Your Guillo vote feels overtly opportunistic.

Granted - I have never played with you. You might be this way as town. The more you talk about your perception of the game the more accurate of a read I can get on you. (that being said, if you are scum don't think faking it will work)
The Guillo vote (the only one I did) was the second vote on that wagon, I don't see any opportunity for it to be oppurtinistic

Moving to cook for not posting is something I have been talking about since early game, about wanting to push non-posters to provide content, and seeing one of those take steam I have ofc decided (and still am) to jump on that wagon.

I like you being open to reading further, and hence why I am more than happy to engage further. I mention that I think both you and dragon are both leaning town, and to me most of the last few pages of arguements were pointless, so yes, I didn't have much to add there, especially as unlike the Flavor situation early on, none threatened to dayvig or do something that threatened the entire game day :shifty:

I do think we don't have enough to get a good read on most people, especially as most of the playerlist has no input. we have 25ish pages of like 6 players in a Large
redacted
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You tell me why I should be reading you as town, you know yourself best.

Also just went to your GTKAS and see you used to play on epicmafia, interesting. That was my homesite before. Wanted to see if you said you enjoy playing as mafia, that was a negatory it seems which tells me you might dislike randing it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(also judging by how you talk about NM this is also a helpful trap if NM is also town that you might make responses that sound good to me that end up outing you to NM, and if you are too honest then you would out yourself too me if mafia. mafia is fun that way when you start doing big brain analysis like that hah)
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@zzzx - 7 years ish ago, there was a game I believe you were in with another player with a Sheep avatar icon.

You were scum pocketing me there, i think. Good game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t get scum zzzx vibes
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 536, DkKoba wrote: And yeah the tone feels very standoffish where conflict is avoided as much as possible.

You feel very much on the sidelines of things in a way that indicates you lack care.
There are many reasons why someone might not want to catch attention as much, all I will say :)

I can't tell you why you need to read me as town, I like to believe that both my scum and town game be as close to each others, although quite a few people can tell differences. And if I tell you anything it will be to the tone of "I know I am town, trust me!". But what I will tell you, is regardless if you read me as town or not, there are bigger priorities, like getting more information out by pushing people who are asleep here.

And yea, its been a while. I was much younger at that GtkaS haha. I can't even recall what I wrote there. Good times.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:29 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 541, Flavor Leaf wrote: @zzzx - 7 years ish ago, there was a game I believe you were in with another player with a Sheep avatar icon.

You were scum pocketing me there, i think. Good game.
Do you mean the game where I made you trust me completely, before betraying that trust, resulting in you being unable to trust me for life anymore? :lol:

I've heard my RL friends tell me they can't trust me anymore after our RL mafia game. that was fun
redacted
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok acceptable tbh for now

guess i'll just start on the afk gamers now VOTE: cook
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh that WAS my previous vote lol

i thought i was going after meg ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my self iso sees why I thought that :joy_cat:
retired
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 547, DkKoba wrote: my self iso sees why I thought that :joy_cat:
You know, you are giving me inspiration to look at mine later, probably in the afternoon, I need to go catch a train soon and Germany is very well known for having Good(tm) Internet(tm) especially in trains
redacted
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:38 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.7Cook (3) - DragonEater70, ZZZX, DkKoba
ZZZX (2) - Guillotina, MegAzumarill
BlueSnakelet (2) - Cook, Nono
Guillotina (2) - Itinerants, Flavor Leaf
Not_Mafia (1) - Not_Mafia
Itinerants (1) - iamveryhappy
MegAzumarill (1) - camelCasedSnivy

Not voting: Invisibility, BlueSnakelet, Arko, patchwork, Radical Polaroid

With 17 alive it takes 9 to exile.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2023-09-22 08:00:00) or when an exile is reached.

Random compliment: DragonEater70 has a really nice avatar!

In post 537, ZZZX wrote:
@mod If my maths are correct, Invisibility, Arko, Radical Polaroid should be prodded by now
It hasn't been 48 hours yet.
Last edited by TemporalLich on Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
time will end

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”