Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 272, RCEnigma wrote: I’d be pretty annoyed if I went and gave a tangible case and instead of anyone challenging its merits. They just vote me to E-1. I probably wouldn’t engage in good faith at that point either because wth. Tell me why the case is bad, invalid, or coming from scum at the very least.
What do you think of the folks who were/are on the wagon?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In a vacuum I’d have to challenge my assertion that flower/yessiree are both town based on their interaction which I’m not ready to do yet. I’ve been going back and forth on TBone/drew because there could be something there. There is smoke. But also both have a stance where I can put myself in their shoes and say yeah, I’ve been on this side before.

I’d say std is the wolfiest voter.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:55 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 258, Alianna wrote:
My main issue with T-Bone's posting isn't the Flower/yessiree read, it's the posting that came after it.
In post 200, T-Bone wrote:
In post 198, Alianna wrote:
In post 196, T-Bone wrote: Real talk I'm not a fool and I am not expecting people to fall at my feet for a small case based on a small thing I think I see. I do expect maybe some good faith engagement from town though! I clearly laid out what I think and why I think it. So please explain to me how drew replying with "this is a drew post" is engagement, Alianna. Engage with me now.
I'm pretty sure there was more there than, "this is a Drew post."
Yes, he certainly typed up about 20 other words besides those but I'd like to know what he said that makes you say he did something with the information I presented. Did Drew say what he thought of Flower? Did he draw any consideration for what I said in how Flower approached yessiree vs how Flower approached other players? Please be specific in your analysis of his post.
For one example, this. Feels like it's meant to be a cheap "gotcha." You read the posts, you know he didn't do that in the post we're talking about, what's the point of the questions other than to make me look bad? I get not understanding where I'm coming from but why do this as town rather than asking questions that might actually help you understand?
And I think you've made some good points about other things that suggest he's not acting in good faith.
100% this was a gotcha because I really wanted you to dig in and defend a stance that was, and still is, frankly, indefensible given the content of the post.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:03 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 272, RCEnigma wrote: I’d be pretty annoyed if I went and gave a tangible case and instead of anyone challenging its merits. They just vote me to E-1. I probably wouldn’t engage in good faith at that point either because wth. Tell me why the case is bad, invalid, or coming from scum at the very least.
I get this impulse you have but I don't agree. I felt like I was challenging both Drew and Alianna on the merits of their posts. Especially Alianna in that interaction. Alianna made an assertion that I felt was indefensible, so demanding that she defend it is the logical next step, no?

I think the mismatch between Drew and I is Drew placing self-importance on "drew posting"/moon logic/whatever buzzword you want to insert here.

I wasn't bothered by e-1, and I wouldn't have been bothered had Drew actually hammered me. I don't play that way. I'm confident that I'm town and that I'm making progress in this game, and whether I get flipped or not is immaterial to how I play. I am hard to mislim, it's going to take both members of the scumteam to do it. That's a win too. Not my preferable outcome, but I'm not too arrogant a player to think that I have to be alive to win the game.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:05 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 265, yessiree wrote: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

somewhere after Battle Mage (scum) votes T-Bone (town), but you can check his reaction to my shitpush too :lol:

also I might be approaching my quota so Imma be conservative with my posting from now on
I want everyone else to know that my instinct is to start leaning yessirree town for latest posting. But yessirree going through our old games makes me think he knows how easy I am to pocket when you start agreeing with me. In case that is relevant to any of you meta-lovers out there.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 278, T-Bone wrote:
I get this impulse you have but I don't agree. I felt like I was challenging both Drew and Alianna on the merits of their posts. Especially Alianna in that interaction. Alianna made an assertion that I felt was indefensible, so demanding that she defend it is the logical next step, no?

I think the mismatch between Drew and I is Drew placing self-importance on "drew posting"/moon logic/whatever buzzword you want to insert here.

I wasn't bothered by e-1, and I wouldn't have been bothered had Drew actually hammered me. I don't play that way. I'm confident that I'm town and that I'm making progress in this game, and whether I get flipped or not is immaterial to how I play. I am hard to mislim, it's going to take both members of the scumteam to do it. That's a win too. Not my preferable outcome, but I'm not too arrogant a player to think that I have to be alive to win the game.
Ahh ok I get it. Rereading it looks more telling of aliannas alignment than Drew’s however.

I’d like drew to expand on what he thought was wrong with the case before I jump to big conclusions though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I assume you are talking about Bone's case on yessiree/flower before I voted them?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Garlic Bread Society
Garlic Bread Society
Townie
Garlic Bread Society
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Garlic Bread Society »

VC 1.03

T-Bone (3) :
Flower, Doctor Drew, Alianna
Flower (2):
Klazam, T-Bone
Merlyn (1):
RCEnigma
RCEnigma (1):
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons (1)
: Merlyn

Not Voting (1):
yessiree

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to hit someone with the beam.
T-Bone is at E-2.

There are (expired on 2023-09-15 22:57:07) left in the deadline.

Remember this game is Geriatric. You have 20 posts per 24 hours before you start draining your coffers.
Hydra of Cook and Quiet Owl. We'll do business through this hydra.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 281, Doctor Drew wrote: I assume you are talking about Bone's case on yessiree/flower before I voted them?
Well I will just answer my own assumption then lol.

It was a gut read of how Bone approached yess/flower. Making the vote(I forget on which one initially) after his '3 posts' gimmick, then following it up with a supposed slip on page 2, then laughing as they both voted for him.......turned it from just a way of pushing people as a way of getting a read on them.......to seeming like I am going to purposely push these people to make them look bad.

Then the post I quoted when I voted them was enough to make me think 'alright, this is different then just poking and prodding'......there was an agenda here.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 273, Flower wrote: Merlyn's scumposting again, also Alianna is obvtown
VOTE: Merlyn
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 276, RCEnigma wrote: In a vacuum I’d have to challenge my assertion that flower/yessiree are both town based on their interaction which I’m not ready to do yet. I’ve been going back and forth on TBone/drew because there could be something there. There is smoke. But also both have a stance where I can put myself in their shoes and say yeah, I’ve been on this side before.

will you consider a Merlyn lim?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by Klazam »

Would prefer to elim inside flower/ merlyn today, not TBone.
3 days left

More tomorrow.

Pedit hah.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 279, T-Bone wrote:
In post 265, yessiree wrote: viewtopic.php?sid=&f=52&t=86191&user_se ... B%5D=15310

somewhere after Battle Mage (scum) votes T-Bone (town), but you can check his reaction to my shitpush too :lol:

also I might be approaching my quota so Imma be conservative with my posting from now on
I want everyone else to know that my instinct is to start leaning yessirree town for latest posting. But yessirree going through our old games makes me think he knows how easy I am to pocket when you start agreeing with me. In case that is relevant to any of you meta-lovers out there.
I don't do pocketing, that's not how I roll

I can quickly reference old games because I play like 2 games a year, I remember all of them

pedit :wink:
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 285, yessiree wrote:
In post 276, RCEnigma wrote: In a vacuum I’d have to challenge my assertion that flower/yessiree are both town based on their interaction which I’m not ready to do yet. I’ve been going back and forth on TBone/drew because there could be something there. There is smoke. But also both have a stance where I can put myself in their shoes and say yeah, I’ve been on this side before.

I mean, that’s where my vote is…
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 288, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 285, yessiree wrote:

I mean, that’s where my vote is…
oh haha, thought you were voting STD

well then GOOD DAY SIR
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:14 am

Post by Merlyn »

do you know what? nearly every time someone pushes me and refuses to engage they turn out scum

VOTE: flower
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:19 am

Post by Merlyn »

look at that wagon and tell me something isn't smelly

RC- voted me on pg 5. Reasoning? "Is Merlyn still voting me? No? Well here's a vote anyway"
Klazam- sus'ed me bc he wants 'facts' but hasn't provided any
Flower- I mean, please just ISO. They have targeted me since the very begining.

In the meantime, there's someone in this game whose whole contribution has been one liners and song lyrics, and I guess we just don't care?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Klazam »

That’s a misrep of the reason why I’m voting you
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 110, Klazam wrote:
In post 88, Merlyn wrote: Good evening to only Drew!

I could see there being bussin' somewhere in yes, klazam, flower.
Last thing

For this to be true, the scum has to be me-

Yes and flower is voting me and hasn’t gone against each other that I can recall

I’m voting flower.

If this post was thought out with facts, you should be voting me. If it wasn’t, it was tossed out to shade people. I got me eye on you.
In post 245, Klazam wrote:
In post 229, Merlyn wrote:
In post 227, RCEnigma wrote: But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.
speaking of perspective slips- why didn't you list the options where klazam turns out town?
Yeah I thought it was pretty obviously a nonserious post. Don’t like this post from Merlyn
In post 286, Klazam wrote: Would prefer to elim inside flower/ merlyn today, not TBone.
3 days left

More tomorrow.

Pedit hah.
These are the things I stated- I don’t think your play makes sense from a town pov.

And to address a post you made (or someone else made) about why missing a joke isn’t scummy - for me your push on RCE’s post read like a “gotcha scum here!” Post, kind of disingenuous to me.

Gotta head out, will try to follow up when I get back.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:00 am

Post by Klazam »

And yes to me you’re the lesser scum read inside you/flower.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 293, Klazam wrote:
In post 110, Klazam wrote:
In post 88, Merlyn wrote: Good evening to only Drew!

I could see there being bussin' somewhere in yes, klazam, flower.
Last thing

For this to be true, the scum has to be me-

Yes and flower is voting me and hasn’t gone against each other that I can recall

I’m voting flower.

If this post was thought out with facts, you should be voting me. If it wasn’t, it was tossed out to shade people. I got me eye on you.
In post 245, Klazam wrote:
In post 229, Merlyn wrote:
In post 227, RCEnigma wrote: But maybe that makes klazam my partner actually… or that person could have been klazams partner.
speaking of perspective slips- why didn't you list the options where klazam turns out town?
Yeah I thought it was pretty obviously a nonserious post. Don’t like this post from Merlyn
In post 286, Klazam wrote: Would prefer to elim inside flower/ merlyn today, not TBone.
3 days left

More tomorrow.

Pedit hah.
These are the things I stated- I don’t think your play makes sense from a town pov.

And to address a post you made (or someone else made) about why missing a joke isn’t scummy - for me your push on RCE’s post read like a “gotcha scum here!” Post, kind of disingenuous to me.

Gotta head out, will try to follow up when I get back.
I think that thinking you can sus out who scum is with 'facts' on pg 4 of a game is just pretend. Like, there are no 'facts' that early in the game, it's all vibes, some of us are more comfortable admitting it that others.

And yeah, I did ask RCE a gotcha question- so? I thought I had gotcha. His response to it made me unvote him. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 292, Klazam wrote: That’s a misrep of the reason why I’m voting you
It’s a misrep of why everyone on the wagon is voting them. No worries.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 294, Klazam wrote: And yes to me you’re the lesser scum read inside you/flower.
But you're voting with your greater scumread against me
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 296, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 292, Klazam wrote: That’s a misrep of the reason why I’m voting you
It’s a misrep of why everyone on the wagon is voting them. No worries.
You can engage with me if you disagree, you know, or you know engage with me at all
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:22 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Have I refused to answer any of your questions up to this point?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”