TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 126, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 120, AnimatedWiz wrote: Yeah, this game doesn’t have too much talk—not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make it difficult to get a read on anyone due to how little most of us have said.

If I might ask—BlueSnakelet, what reads do you have? You’ve had several votes but not spoken too much about what motivated them.
At some point Yesterday I made this list, though I can't remember the exact thought process behind it:

Annie
ZZZX
Heip
Passenger
Steady
Nurse
Tao
Not_Mafia

The game was barely out of RVS, so none of these were particularly strong.
In post 59, BlueSnakelet wrote: Fine... I'll bite.

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Call me hypocrite, but I can't think of anyone else.
why not tao? it seems you were actually thinking of other people if you bothered to make that list.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Personally, I feel like ZZZX and Blue might be the scumteam? They did vote together on Day 1, and Blue did wrongly state that ZZZX was guaranteed to be a Villager due to him claiming to be a vanilla Villager like I did (though it might just be an honest mistake of logic). ZZZX also said that he thinks Blue is town—I think this was right before the massclaim? Additionally, Blue said that Passenger should be eliminated next if Zhu flipped green, and Passenger early on chainsawed ZZZX for joining on my bandwagon early on during the voting stage.

Honestly, all of that is a bit circumstantial, but those two lean Wolves for me (in addition to Passenger, who is also very gung-ho on another quick elimination).

P.S. Personally, I was already rather townreading Zhu (my strongest townread, actually), so it's nice to have that read strengthened by Jackson's wave of analysis. Hopefully that helps pause the wave for another quick elimination.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by biancospino »

Votecount 2-VI

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

Votes
heipizhu4 (2 = E-2):
Passenger (), BlueSnakelet ()
Passenger (1):
Random Nurse ()
ZZZX (1):
JacksonVirgo ()

Not Voting (3):
ZZZX, AnimatedWiz (), TheHoldSteady ()

Notes
  • The Deadline is due in (expired on 2023-09-16 23:21:44)
  • You can find the combined mod ISO here.
  • ZZZX is V/LA for the next two days.
Last edited by biancospino on Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don't personally see them encouraging quick ends. The first one is explicitly saying nobody will risk it, generally that would be true but RN was slaying.
The second seems to be actively deterring anybody from hammering rather than encouraging a quickhammer
The third has nothing to do with a quickhammer at all and is just possibly lining up future eliminations as opposed to talking about this one.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Also, rather impressive that we have enough posts in a short enough timeframe to deny Bianco and Alianna's usual tactic of having a vote count at the top of every page.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 249, TheHoldSteady wrote: once again i don't know why he's so bent on figuring everything out so early.
I can't see anything townie nor scummy in this particular post

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 251, AnimatedWiz wrote: Personally, I feel like ZZZX and Blue might be the scumteam? They did vote together on Day 1, and Blue did wrongly state that ZZZX was guaranteed to be a Villager due to him claiming to be a vanilla Villager like I did (though it might just be an honest mistake of logic). ZZZX also said that he thinks Blue is town—I think this was right before the massclaim? Additionally, Blue said that Passenger should be eliminated next if Zhu flipped green, and Passenger early on chainsawed ZZZX for joining on my bandwagon early on during the voting stage.

Honestly, all of that is a bit circumstantial, but those two lean Wolves for me (in addition to Passenger, who is also very gung-ho on another quick elimination).

P.S. Personally, I was already rather townreading Zhu (my strongest townread, actually), so it's nice to have that read strengthened by Jackson's wave of analysis. Hopefully that helps pause the wave for another quick elimination.
I don't really like looking into association reads without any flips. I can discuss them yeah but it's very rare I feel like it's good to SR people based on interactions and associations when neither side has died yet. Both individual reads but I'm thinking ZZZ/Passenger contains at least one wolf.

wiki // GTKAS
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 253, JacksonVirgo wrote: I don't personally see them encouraging quick ends. The first one is explicitly saying nobody will risk it, generally that would be true but RN was slaying.
The second seems to be actively deterring anybody from hammering rather than encouraging a quickhammer
The third has nothing to do with a quickhammer at all and is just possibly lining up future eliminations as opposed to talking about this one.
In post 255, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 249, TheHoldSteady wrote: once again i don't know why he's so bent on figuring everything out so early.
I can't see anything townie nor scummy in this particular post
alright fair, i think its just a very null slot and i was looking too far into it trying to make something of it
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Spoiler:
In post 250, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 120, AnimatedWiz wrote: Yeah, this game doesn’t have too much talk—not necessarily a bad thing, but it does make it difficult to get a read on anyone due to how little most of us have said.

If I might ask—BlueSnakelet, what reads do you have? You’ve had several votes but not spoken too much about what motivated them.
At some point Yesterday I made this list, though I can't remember the exact thought process behind it:

Annie
ZZZX
Heip
Passenger
Steady
Nurse
Tao
Not_Mafia

why not tao? it seems you were actually thinking of other people if you bothered to make that list.

What are you saying here? The list was like 200 posts later

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Not 200. That's an exaggeration but definitely later

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 254, AnimatedWiz wrote: Also, rather impressive that we have enough posts in a short enough timeframe to deny Bianco and Alianna's usual tactic of having a vote count at the top of every page.
Ahaha, we gotta make up for the early D1 end after all

wiki // GTKAS
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 258, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler:

Annie
ZZZX
Heip
Passenger
Steady
Nurse
Tao
Not_Mafia

he said he made it at the beginning of the game
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I think we may need them to respond to all the commotion we just made in order to see how our reads and theories pan out. It might be up to 48 hours before they're able to give us a response, but we have a good amount of time before this day is over—we can wait if needed, I feel.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 261, TheHoldSteady wrote:
Spoiler:

Annie
ZZZX
Heip
Passenger
Steady
Nurse
Tao
Not_Mafia

Beginning of the game or not. The posts you quoted were 67 posts apart, and the list was posted after the vote you quoted. I'm not following what you're meaning here

wiki // GTKAS
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 119, Passenger wrote: Random Nurse is an abrasive egoplayer and in a game that is primarily full of conservative, low postcount players, Random Nurse will become limbait. I don't think anything that Random Nurse has said so far is alignment indicative in the context of his playstyle.

AnimatedWiz gives newbtown vibes, especially in . I'm not sure that a newbie scum player would think to include things like "scum certainly have 2 votes to use."

ZZZX's questioning of Random Nurse is towny but nothing he's said is unfakeable.

VOTE: TheHoldSteady

Better than nothing!
In post 178, Passenger wrote:
In post 154, heipizhu4 wrote: Passenger, what's your read on Hold? Is it simply a gut feeling or any specific reason to vote?
entirely just gut feeling. And not a particularly strong gut feeling at that. Given his complete lack of reaction I'd be inclined to say that he's slightly more towny.
this seems like townie line of thought scumhunting
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 264, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 119, Passenger wrote: Random Nurse is an abrasive egoplayer and in a game that is primarily full of conservative, low postcount players, Random Nurse will become limbait. I don't think anything that Random Nurse has said so far is alignment indicative in the context of his playstyle.

AnimatedWiz gives newbtown vibes, especially in . I'm not sure that a newbie scum player would think to include things like "scum certainly have 2 votes to use."

ZZZX's questioning of Random Nurse is towny but nothing he's said is unfakeable.

Better than nothing!
In post 154, heipizhu4 wrote: Passenger, what's your read on Hold? Is it simply a gut feeling or any specific reason to vote?
entirely just gut feeling. And not a particularly strong gut feeling at that. Given his complete lack of reaction I'd be inclined to say that he's slightly more towny.
Can you delve further into why you think it's townie? Saying it is great and all but I cannot reciprocate it if I don't see what you see

wiki // GTKAS
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 263, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler:

Annie
ZZZX
Heip
Passenger
Steady
Nurse
Tao
Not_Mafia

Beginning of the game or not. The posts you quoted were 67 posts apart, and the list was posted after the vote you quoted. I'm not following what you're meaning here
i'm asking if he made that list towards the beginning of the game why did he say "can't think of anyone else". he shared it much later but said he had made it around the end of the rvs stage.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 265, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 264, TheHoldSteady wrote:

Better than nothing!
Can you delve further into why you think it's townie? Saying it is great and all but I cannot reciprocate it if I don't see what you see
for the first post: i think rn made himself an lhf (and i also theorize that zzzx's melodramatic reaction to it was scum trying to capitalize on that) and so defending the lhf comes across as town to me.

for the second post: i think its just a reasonable, sound read to think someone not reacting to a vote on them is town.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 204, Passenger wrote: WITH THAT SAID:

We are in a 9 player game. We have 2 dead VT’s and 2 VT claims.
4 VT’s is the minimum number of VT’s in a 9 player normal.
Thus, ZZZX and AnimatedWiz are completely clear.

This leaves 2 scum in (T3, TheHoldSteady, Random Nurse, BlueSnakelet, and heiphizhu)

I don’t think I have ever seen a neighborhood that contains all town. I think it is very likely there is at least one scum in Vlue
this seems like something a confused town would say, not scum
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 266, TheHoldSteady wrote:
Spoiler:

Annie
ZZZX
Heip
Passenger
Steady
Nurse
Tao
Not_Mafia

i'm asking if he made that list towards the beginning of the game why did he say "can't think of anyone else". he shared it much later but said he had made it around the end of the rvs stage.
I can't speak for him but the day ended on page 4. That's 100 posts for the entirety of day 1 and him having 67 posts between your vote doesn't say much. That's literally almost comparing the start of the day to the end that and the end of RVS is where you form the initial reads. If the list was formed at the end of RVS aligns with genuine thought processes. There's nothing wrong with those two posts

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 268, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 204, Passenger wrote: WITH THAT SAID:

We are in a 9 player game. We have 2 dead VT’s and 2 VT claims.
4 VT’s is the minimum number of VT’s in a 9 player normal.
Thus, ZZZX and AnimatedWiz are completely clear.

This leaves 2 scum in (T3, TheHoldSteady, Random Nurse, BlueSnakelet, and heiphizhu)

I don’t think I have ever seen a neighborhood that contains all town. I think it is very likely there is at least one scum in Vlue
this seems like something a confused town would say, not scum
It reads to me as pushing an agenda of just being confused.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It's a blatant lie that is not even remotely close to any other normal run, and is easily confirmable. Yet it was greatly exaggerated

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

The agenda in question is what I would say their push on the full neighbourhood is

wiki // GTKAS
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 269, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 266, TheHoldSteady wrote:
Spoiler:

Annie
ZZZX
Heip
Passenger
Steady
Nurse
Tao
Not_Mafia

I can't speak for him but the day ended on page 4. That's 100 posts for the entirety of day 1 and him having 67 posts between your vote doesn't say much. That's literally almost comparing the start of the day to the end that and the end of RVS is where you form the initial reads. If the list was formed at the end of RVS aligns with genuine thought processes. There's nothing wrong with those two posts
alright i see what you mean.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by biancospino »