Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 396, Save The Dragons wrote: and i don't really have anyone else i want to vote for so i guess i'll stay
Why do you even want to vote there anyway?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I know how mafia goes…
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

For funzies
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Aureal »

What's not funzies about other wagons?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

What other wagons
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Flower »

In post 404, Save The Dragons wrote: What other wagons
Just do a funny and flashwagon
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Aureal, I didn't really have an issue with the content of your case on RC/Klazam(though like Flower, I don't think trying to nail the team on D1 always makes me say hmm, guess part of my issue with Bone in retrospect). It wasn't even a huge thing that made me think you were scum, again it was the initial vibe I got after reading your post. And I wasn't really scum reading Merlyn, but also not really town reading her, if anything I was starting to mean scum with her last few posts before she repped out.

Ironically enough you have acted like Bone did when I voted them, though in a more coherent sense lol(not a dig Bone I promise).....so if I may completely contradict myself, doubt you two would be buddies.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 401, RCEnigma wrote: I know how mafia goes…
What did you mean by this?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Alianna »

In post 385, Flower wrote: We're fine sheeping Alianna inside Klazam/Aureal/T-Bone rn
Why do you want to do that?
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 7/13 slots remaining!
Flower
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Flower
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Flower »

In post 408, Alianna wrote:
In post 385, Flower wrote: We're fine sheeping Alianna inside Klazam/Aureal/T-Bone rn
We think you're town and that there's probably scum in that list
Plural | Experimental alt of usesPython
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 398, Aureal wrote:As far as your read on Merlyn goes, try imagining her posts coming from Black- does that change how you think of them? Having recently finally seen a whole town game from Merlyn, I think they have some commonalities; and after reading five pages of this game I had a read on her alignment and was not at all surprised to receive a town PM.
I thought about it for a little and I can kind of see the connection (and yes, I would be yelling "LOCKTOWN!" if those were Black's posts lol).
I really like this post, not quite sure how to explain why though. I guess I'd just be surprised if it was fake? I don't think it's 100% clearing but I feel Aureal!town in my soul and I don't want to vote there today.
In post 399, Aureal wrote:
In post 388, RCEnigma wrote: Aureal I feel like you are setting me up here to take the fall regardless of klazams alignment and I’m not gonna lie, it’s not my jam.
How's that? If Klazam flipped town, obviously you're not scum partners. You could be scum white knighting a distressed townie I guess, but I don't see that I've said anything to that effect before this.

Great, now your preemptive defensiveness is making me consider that possibility. Thanks. :/
I'll second this.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 409, Flower wrote:
In post 408, Alianna wrote:
We think you're town and that there's probably scum in that list
Fair enough. (also why am I town?)
I'm townreading Aureal but would consider Klazam, would go back to T-Bone if I had to at EoD but was feeling pretty meh about voting them as I mentioned earlier.
I townread Alianna.

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Klazam »

I'm kinda stuck here. Still think my two vote targets is the same, despite the replacement. I did like what drew had to say re coming out of gates hard.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Klazam »

Also dont understand the thing about RCE and I being the same person.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 412, Klazam wrote: I'm kinda stuck here. Still think my two vote targets is the same, despite the replacement. I did like what drew had to say re coming out of gates hard.
Your two vote targets being Aureal and Flower?
I townread Alianna.

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Klazam »

Right.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Come back to Flower and it's the leading wagon again.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

TBone do you got anything other than your flower/drew scumread
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Aureal »

I'm reading this yet again and I still just can't see it as a natural reaction.
In post 102, Klazam wrote: That was fast lol. Was curious to the reaction from flower.

I think I’m parking my vote there still.

It’s hard for me to read through this mix of jokey reasons and serious reasonings. TBone I think is town, yes probably is town.

Merlyn, I’m eh not sure on.
In post 103, Klazam wrote: Since I’m in hammer range, if anyone got questions or want me to give my opinions on whatever, ask away. I’ll try to watch the thread for the next few hours.
This is just playing it way too cool. It's a mix of jokey and serious reasonings that are hard to read, according to Klazam. In a townKlazam world, isn't this something that should be alarming, that day could end like this with what he knows to be a town miselimination and such a hard to read gamestate?
In post 108, Klazam wrote: Sure. I think it’s more an approach thing. Hard for me to substantiate it, but I like the confidence he had.

The lolhammer part, I get and think it’s mostly null, it’s page 5 after all, I don’t think that things like that is particularly surprising. In fact I’m surprised someone didn’t lolhammer yet. I probably would in someone else’s shoes.
And this. I just can't. He's
surprised
someone hasn't lolhammered?

Klazam, can you cite me some games you've seen where someone gets lolhammered in the first 48 hours of the game? While it's a thing that
could
happen, I simply cannot believe that you actually believe it to be the
most likely
thing to happen.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 406, Doctor Drew wrote: Aureal, I didn't really have an issue with the content of your case on RC/Klazam(though like Flower, I don't think trying to nail the team on D1 always makes me say hmm, guess part of my issue with Bone in retrospect). It wasn't even a huge thing that made me think you were scum, again it was the initial vibe I got after reading your post. And I wasn't really scum reading Merlyn, but also not really town reading her, if anything I was starting to mean scum with her last few posts before she repped out.

Ironically enough you have acted like Bone did when I voted them, though in a more coherent sense lol(not a dig Bone I promise).....so if I may completely contradict myself, doubt you two would be buddies.
I really can't parse what you're trying to say in the parentheses.

Can you explain what you were thinking when you 'threw down the pagetop' after T-Bone threatened to hammer Klazam if he got the pagetop?

In post 413, Klazam wrote: Also dont understand the thing about RCE and I being the same person.
You're basically making the same arguments/having the same mindset. T-Bone is saying scum wouldn't work in such similar manners, he expects them to try to differentiate themselves.

In post 417, yessiree wrote: TBone do you got anything other than your flower/drew scumread
When did it become Drew instead of you?
-furtiveglance
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 418, Aureal wrote: I'm reading this yet again and I still just can't see it as a natural reaction.
In post 102, Klazam wrote: That was fast lol. Was curious to the reaction from flower.

I think I’m parking my vote there still.

It’s hard for me to read through this mix of jokey reasons and serious reasonings. TBone I think is town, yes probably is town.

Merlyn, I’m eh not sure on.
In post 103, Klazam wrote: Since I’m in hammer range, if anyone got questions or want me to give my opinions on whatever, ask away. I’ll try to watch the thread for the next few hours.
This is just playing it way too cool. It's a mix of jokey and serious reasonings that are hard to read, according to Klazam. In a townKlazam world, isn't this something that should be alarming, that day could end like this with what he knows to be a town miselimination and such a hard to read gamestate?
In post 108, Klazam wrote: Sure. I think it’s more an approach thing. Hard for me to substantiate it, but I like the confidence he had.

The lolhammer part, I get and think it’s mostly null, it’s page 5 after all, I don’t think that things like that is particularly surprising. In fact I’m surprised someone didn’t lolhammer yet. I probably would in someone else’s shoes.
And this. I just can't. He's
surprised
someone hasn't lolhammered?

Klazam, can you cite me some games you've seen where someone gets lolhammered in the first 48 hours of the game? While it's a thing that
could
happen, I simply cannot believe that you actually believe it to be the
most likely
thing to happen.
I was originally townleaning the calm reaction because it seemed odd for scum to be that chill if they think they're about to die and lose half their team on page 4.
This is convincing though, I didn't look at it from that angle. I'll join you.

VOTE: Klazam
I townread Alianna.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 419, Aureal wrote:
In post 417, yessiree wrote: TBone do you got anything other than your flower/drew scumread
TBone's "solve" on flower and I was mainly drawn from how he felt flower's interaction with me is different comes to others
his scumread on me switched to Drew when Drew went after TBone for it

oddly enough now that you mention it, TBone didn't drop his flower sr :thinking:
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by yessiree »

Aureal is making me feel hella bad for pushing Merlyn now

VOTE: Klazam
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Klazam »

Hm.

Might be a different time I guess. I’m pretty sure that did happen in smaller games when I played before. Long time ago and I could be horribly misremembering, meh.

Also I think I have a different view on going to e-1 than others do- if I’m eliminated, I wanted to use that opportunity to get as much thoughts out from a conftown slot I could for future days. I do not want to say any more than that. If we wanna circle back to me being the elim for today, feel free, but yeah I’m pretty sure you’re scum aureal.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 421, yessiree wrote:
In post 419, Aureal wrote:
TBone's "solve" on flower and I was mainly drawn from how he felt flower's interaction with me is different comes to others
his scumread on me switched to Drew when Drew went after TBone for it

oddly enough now that you mention it, TBone didn't drop his flower sr :thinking:
I'm unclear whether T-Bone thinks Drew is scum or just hated the way Drew reacted to his solve. His line about Drew's partner equity being the same with everyone including the mods actually implies to me that he thinks Drew is town, though I'm not completely sure on that. T-Bone displayed a similar disdain for Alianna's support of Drew's reaction. I'm sure he doesn't think the scumteam is all four of you. But I'm not clear where exactly he's standing in regard to who's most likely scum at this point other than Flower being at the top of the list (whom he's scumread independently).
In post 423, Klazam wrote: Hm.

Might be a different time I guess. I’m pretty sure that did happen in smaller games when I played before. Long time ago and I could be horribly misremembering, meh.
I wanna point out that I joined the site five years before you did and I'm particularly grumpy at the idea of days ending in quick lolhammers. I can't speak to how the meta might have been from 2007-2022 though. :P
Also I think I have a different view on going to e-1 than others do- if I’m eliminated, I wanted to use that opportunity to get as much thoughts out from a conftown slot I could for future days. I do not want to say any more than that. If we wanna circle back to me being the elim for today, feel free, but yeah I’m pretty sure you’re scum aureal.
But why? Your argument on my slot being scum is basically that Merlyn...
didn't
lolhammer you? You're saying scum wouldn't do that because it would make them look scummy and they don't want that suspicion, right? But if lolhammers are so expected and normal, why would scum feel worried about doing so?
-furtiveglance

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”