GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3948, RCEnigma wrote: VOTE: GuiltyLion
do you not believe my claim? be explicit if so, because I am flipping town.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2878, GuiltyLion wrote: Norwee what do you think about Dusa's point

if BlueSnakelet had a role that cost 110 TPR for two uses
and he said roles that aren't Obviously Powerful (like Cop) should get max 100 TPR
why would he submit 0% studying to earn 100 TPR if he can only use 50 of it?

I'm having a hard time coming up with a town explanation for this
So I thought for d2 and d3 that this makes sense if you are VT or scum without knowledge that successive uses of prs have increased costs.

Then I thought well maybe it’s just myself and snivy with this added mechanic and it’s possible gl is town and wouldn’t necessarily have to be VT. But andres then confirmed their extra shots also increase in cost. Ranger has done the same.

Danns role reveals the same mechanic but scum wouldn’t inherently know that town is also gated in this way initially.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

my extra shots do increase in cost

it's 40 for one and 60 for two
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

+20 with each use
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:17 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I believe you could be a jailkeeper sure.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

to be clear, did you investigate me or not? I thought you were softing that you knew that I remove players from the game.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I did not investigate you. I’m saying that using the fact that Snivy’s role increased in tpr with each use to pivot into a vote on them made sense only if you were VT without knowledge that PRs worked in that way.

Because why would that be the deciding factor if you as town already know that each use increases in cost?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:23 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

wait what THAT'S what you were on about? lmfao

you didn't understand the argument and still don't. CCS explicitly claimed it was 50 for shot 1 and 60 for shot 2. BLUE SNAKELET SAID ROLES LIKE HIS SHOULD ONLY GET 100 TPR. if he studies for 100 then either he has to study AGAIN for another 10 TPR to use his role twice, or he pointless accumulated 50 TPR he couldn't use with his 100 max.

I did not use the fact that Snipe's role increased in TPR with each use, that is not what the argument was about at all, he explicitly claimed that in the thread.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:24 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

so you only used one investigate then, and that was on N2 to target Ranger?
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:27 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 3949, GuiltyLion wrote: this also just feels like transparently made up, you explicitly said you understood the argument in 3252. I also can simply explain the argument again if I really need to, since it's still true that Blue didn't play in a way that he said he would. But you're instead deciding now, retroactively that pressure is on me, that my push was scummy. You had no issue with it at the time when CCS needed votes.
I don't think I ever said the post was scummy? I was mainly upset with myself for convincing myself to vote for cCS. You can be town and posit a bad case on someone (and I can be town and follow a bad case).
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:27 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Which night did you not study, GL?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:28 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

uhhh, let me just quote the full post
In post 3787, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Did a lot of rereading, I do think GL is really scummy. I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time, but his case that BlueSnakelet lied doesn't make sense to me at all (maybe just hindsight). To be honest, it didn't really at the time, but I convinced myself that cCS was in anti-spew mode already.
you literally said I'm "really scummy" because my case doesn't make sense to you.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I’m not talking about anything with bluesnakelet.

I’m talking about you going “OH he doesn’t get 2 shots with 100 tpr Dusa? It’s actually 110?!? That IS scummy now that you mention it.”

Like you didn’t know about the increase.

The fact it was 110 should not matter even a little bit if you were a tpr that knew that’s how tprs worked. Like not even a little bit.

I saw the argument and didn’t care about that part at all. I only really voted snivy out of townblock coherence but I’ve been on the wrong side majority of the game anyway.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I 0% studied during the day phase on D1 to accumulate 100 TPR, and have 100% studied every day since
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:30 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 3961, GuiltyLion wrote: uhhh, let me just quote the full post
In post 3787, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Did a lot of rereading, I do think GL is really scummy. I'm not sure what I was thinking at the time, but his case that BlueSnakelet lied doesn't make sense to me at all (maybe just hindsight). To be honest, it didn't really at the time, but I convinced myself that cCS was in anti-spew mode already.
you literally said I'm "really scummy" because my case doesn't make sense to you.
Oh, idk what I'm saying then
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:31 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I knew about the increase, my mistaken assumption was that it summed to 100. because mine summed to 100. and that would make sense with BlueSnakelet saying most TPRs should receive no more than 100 TPR.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3962, RCEnigma wrote: The fact it was 110 should not matter even a little bit if you were a tpr that knew that’s how tprs worked. Like not even a little bit.
BRUH. It matters because he said his role should get ONE HUNDRED MAX. NOT 110. 100.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:32 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 3965, GuiltyLion wrote: I knew about the increase, my mistaken assumption was that it summed to 100. because mine summed to 100. and that would make sense with BlueSnakelet saying most TPRs should receive no more than 100 TPR.
This actually makes a lot of sense. When exactly did cCS say the first activation costed 50?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2827, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2813, Dusa wrote: 2 uses of BlueSnakelet's ability costs 110! That is beyond the budget of group 2!
I actually wasn't paying attention to his role's cost or thinking about that at all. I had assumed it was 100 for two uses, this is a good point
RCE please read this post again, thanks!
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 3934, furtiveglance wrote:Ok. It still only proves that you planned to claim a role from the start. Nothing in that first post this game ties you to a cop claim even.
. . I wanted to get closer to using my role, as I wasn't happy with my reads. . . , by pointing out I'd not make the same mistake mastina did. , which made him a good slot to invest. . . Given my early iso makes it clear I loathe being compared to mastina, what could
possibly
cause me to
willingly and deliberately
do so? Perhaps because I got her role and wanted to prove I'm better at it than her. , which meant I had at least 150 banked for N2. . . . .

I very clearly was making a callback to Datisi's Cafe repeatedly, including , which I intended to be a callback.

I reused mastina's post from the game where she was a cop, as my way of breadcrumbing I am a cop.

Granted, to be fair; you're correct. I was explicit in being a role. I wasn't explicit in being a cop. That's why it's called
breadcrumbing
. Breadcrumbs don't do any good if they're spotted
before
you claim. Subtlety is the
point
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 3940, furtiveglance wrote:Do you really think it's unreasonable for me to see your play since D2 as incredibly survivalistic?
Matter of fact, yes.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Fmpov there's a 5/19 chance Datisi randed you the opportunity to lie and be a scum version of mastina's role for the memes and a 1/19 chance to be randed mastina's role and mostly play it the same way she did, for the memes. If you'd gotten vt I'd be less worried about your alignment
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 3971, Isis wrote: Fmpov there's a 5/19 chance Datisi randed you the opportunity to lie and be a scum version of mastina's role for the memes and a 1/19 chance to be randed mastina's role and mostly play it the same way she did, for the memes. If you'd gotten vt I'd be less worried about your alignment
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Dusa »

So its p odd to read your posts where like you constantly expect to be mechcleared at this point or something
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3973, Dusa wrote: So its p odd to read your posts where like you constantly expect to be mechcleared at this point or something
^^^

It is like the constant post barrage by her is a ploy to just make you accept it.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”