Mini Normal 2311 | FIN


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:16 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 722, AnimatedWiz wrote: It could be possible that there aren’t any actual Neighbors if both Jackson and the worst were scumteam and one was informed about the existence of a Backup Neighbor. This way, one could be a Werewolf Messenger and the other could be a Informed Werewolf, and they would still have good defense if a TA checked either.
That's also incredibly stretchy, like it's the biggest possible stretch and if you weren't checked I would feel you're pushing a hard agenda here.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:17 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 724, AnimatedWiz wrote: I’m not saying it’s definitely the case, but I’m countering the argument that it could only be ZZZX and Random Nurse.
It requires scum to pair up HARD. It would mean blue/worst/me etc (in the world where we're both wolves) all pushed each other knowing it would immediately kill the other if they died, as they won't flip neighbour. No, just no. I respect arguments against me, that's the fun of the game but this one is a huge no
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2671
Joined: April 29, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz, I'm almost certain I'm dead tonight, BUT it's possible they kill you instead because my flip would confirm you as Town. If they kill you instead there's room for them to try and get a mis-lim on me.

Personally, between ZZX and JV I feel JV is Town. I could be wrong, but I'm trying to prepare you well for endgame.
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:19 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Why am I thinking Wiz is still wolf here. Is there a way?

Is it possible it's a sole scum + traitor? Is that normal eligible?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:20 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It would make sense as to why a Mailman could exist
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Traitor is normal permitted.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 705
Joined: September 3, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: UTC-4

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:24 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I’ll be quite honest, I’ve started to feel that Jackson is scum alongside the worst. If it’s the case, I would be rather upset that I went along with Jackson’s reasoning on D2, but it would be stupid to bury my head in the sand and not have my reads fit the evidence so far.

You seem like a lovely person and a good player, but I don’t feel like I can trust you any more, Jackson. I feel like you’re protecting the worst here and it’s just not adding up for me.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:24 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Eh idts, but I think we do actually lose here if Wiz is left alive with me vs ZZZ. They seem pretty hard tunnelled on me
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2671
Joined: April 29, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 728, JacksonVirgo wrote: Why am I thinking Wiz is still wolf here. Is there a way?

Is it possible it's a sole scum + traitor? Is that normal eligible?

I don't think there's any way.

I even PM'd Bianco about Scum Daytalk and they have it.
User avatar
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2671
Joined: April 29, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 730, JacksonVirgo wrote: Traitor is normal permitted.

But that would mean only one of the Scum have Daytalk?
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:27 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 731, AnimatedWiz wrote: I’ll be quite honest, I’ve started to feel that Jackson is scum alongside the worst. If it’s the case, I would be rather upset that I went along with Jackson’s reasoning on D2, but it would be stupid to bury my head in the sand and not have my reads fit the evidence so far.

You seem like a lovely person and a good player, but I don’t feel like I can trust you any more, Jackson. I feel like you’re protecting the worst here and it’s just not adding up for me.
Why do you think I'm scum. Protecting ducky? How am I protecting ducky? I feel your read on me is based on nothing but gut and you're just trying to justify the gut read. I've been incredibly transparent on how I feel on what. I've wanted to make sure everybody understands. I wanted to make sure I understand everybody else. Which was the argument you used against me before. SO I really think you're following your gut and putting logic over wherever it fits. Which if you're Town, please address this because you're making me believe Town just instantly loses when it goes into zzz vs myself (assuming RN is town here like I think)
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 705
Joined: September 3, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: UTC-4

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:27 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I think one Wolf plus a Traitor might be rather weak and swingy, as one lucky elimination D1 ends the game immediately since the Traitor gets endgamed.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:28 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 736, AnimatedWiz wrote: I think one Wolf plus a Traitor might be rather weak and swingy, as one lucky elimination D1 ends the game immediately since the Traitor gets endgamed.
Yeah I just think you're ultra-tunnelled Town. I'm just trying to make sense of what I find to be unnatural from you
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2671
Joined: April 29, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 736, AnimatedWiz wrote: I think one Wolf plus a Traitor might be rather weak and swingy, as one lucky elimination D1 ends the game immediately since the Traitor gets endgamed.

And only one Scum with Daytalk makes no sense.
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:30 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Like please, if you're Town please case me so I can at least feel that it's not an immediate loss once we get into F3.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2671
Joined: April 29, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Wiz I'm not sure how much experience you have at Mafia so PLEASE don't take offense:

If you're in endgame PLEASE take your time, analyze everything from votes to inactivity, and grill both of them to get as much information as possible.

I'm fairly certain I WILL be the kill tonight because I can just use Traffic Analyst again.
User avatar
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2671
Joined: April 29, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I do feel a bit worried about JV taking his sweet time hammering Worst.
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 741, Random Nurse wrote: I do feel a bit worried about JV taking his sweet time hammering Worst.
Why would I hammer now? When we're discussing?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 705
Joined: September 3, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: UTC-4

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:38 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I just… ugh!

This is really hurting my head, but to me, your logic hasn’t been as ironclad as it was on D2, Jackson. You don’t seem to be acknowledging my actual arguments here, and discounting them for reasons that don’t feel secure.

I’m still focused on going for the worst as our elimination here, and you seem to be adverse to that elimination despite it agreeing with what you’ve said in the past—that’s why I’m starting to scumread you now. An Informed Wolf is far more likely than a solo Wolf in my opinion, and my suggestion neatly explains a lot of the information we have so far. I’m not going to discount my gut, but I’m also doing my best to not solely rely on it.

To me, the worst makes the most sense as scum, and either ZZZX or you are the fellow scum. Please stop standing in the way.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 705
Joined: September 3, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: UTC-4

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:39 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 740, Random Nurse wrote: Wiz I'm not sure how much experience you have at Mafia so PLEASE don't take offense:

If you're in endgame PLEASE take your time, analyze everything from votes to inactivity, and grill both of them to get as much information as possible.

I'm fairly certain I WILL be the kill tonight because I can just use Traffic Analyst again.
Thank you for the advice—I appreciate it.

I don’t think your elimination is guaranteed, as you’re going to lose your night ability due to us only having one Wolf left, right (unless Lazy works differently than I’m remembering)?
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 743, AnimatedWiz wrote: I just… ugh!

This is really hurting my head, but to me, your logic hasn’t been as ironclad as it was on D2, Jackson. You don’t seem to be acknowledging my actual arguments here, and discounting them for reasons that don’t feel secure.

I’m still focused on going for the worst as our elimination here, and you seem to be adverse to that elimination despite it agreeing with what you’ve said in the past—that’s why I’m starting to scumread you now. An Informed Wolf is far more likely than a solo Wolf in my opinion, and my suggestion neatly explains a lot of the information we have so far. I’m not going to discount my gut, but I’m also doing my best to not solely rely on it.

To me, the worst makes the most sense as scum, and either ZZZX or you are the fellow scum. Please stop standing in the way.
I've been having RL issues my guy. And that doesn't really mean anything, it just means I don't have the effort I did going into D2. Nothing more, nothing less.

What arguments have I been discounting? The only I remember is the scum not being neighbours one, which I didn't discount as much as I just countered it. There's a difference. I feel that line of logic is foolish so I called it out as such. What does an informed wolf have to do with anything regarding me? Even if one does exist, that doesn't mean anything outside of confirmation bias of which you are known to fall into constantly. I just don't feel comfortable being in a F3 with you because I don't believe you will look at things logically anymore. And ofc scum won't kill you knowing you'll just gang me asap.

I'm not fucking standing in anybody's way. How dare you say that I am.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2671
Joined: April 29, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Fuck, I forgot about that modifier!
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
User avatar
User avatar
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Posts: 705
Joined: September 3, 2023
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: UTC-4

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:48 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I think we’re both getting really heated about this, and I really do apologize for my part in this—I’m also currently having a flare-up, and I think that might be affecting my mood and critical thinking here.

I, uh, think that maybe we should both take a step back for a minute and focus on our RL stuff for a day or so—then we can come back with more focus and less emotion and try to figure this out.

I think I’ll be stepping out until later tonight so that I can nap and get my brain cells into working order.

To help make sure that we can all take a break, UNVOTE: the worst.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
User avatar
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Posts: 13087
Joined: October 29, 2019
Pronoun: they/him
Location: ɐılɐɹʇsn∀
Contact:

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:48 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don't want to have to deal with worrying about somebody hard tunnelling me when the logic is super clear it's ZZZ and ducky and you're refusing to ever listen because of whatever logic you're saying. And while I believe ducky to be wolf, I feel like as soon as it's F3 of me, you , zzz. We just immediately lose. I don't want to play and argue a game where the deciding factor is someone who follows a tunnel over logic. I don't want to waste
my
time trying all game, carried it on my back for a decent amount of time only to lose to you and a foolish tunnel.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"


wiki // GTKAS
User avatar
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
User avatar
User avatar
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
compulsive complex Inventor
Posts: 2235
Joined: October 18, 2022
Pronoun: he/she
Location: UTC+1

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:48 am

Post by biancospino »

//
A Questionable (quasi-)Normal Game, vol. II is in signups in the Theme Queue [5/9].
Locked

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”