Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, realized I did my reads list backwards.

Scum at the top
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Aureal »

Why are we even still talking about a possible strongman? We didn't flip scum on day one, so even if we assume the JK was still targeted at T-Bone, there's two people available to make the kill. There's very little information to be had here.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 551, Aureal wrote: Why are we even still talking about a possible strongman? We didn't flip scum on day one, so even if we assume the JK was still targeted at T-Bone, there's two people available to make the kill. There's very little information to be had here.
I said this as much yesterday, just don't want to discount the possibility.

And honestly, knowing Flower, I bet they didn't even JK Bone. But they can answer that is the dead thread lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 553, yessiree wrote:
In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote: This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna, and until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I could see you as scum, but I just feel you are in your town meta, but don't feel as strong about that as I do as Alianna.

Bone I just feel better about in general after really thinking about it. But the strongman thing is still a possibility, so I can't discount that possibility
why are you delegating ur read on me to Alianna? and why does it hinges entirely on ur townread of alianna?
you've played with me a fair bit so i would think you know how i operate at a baseline, and i have enough content this game for you to work with to formulate ur own opinion
I have formulated my read on you, I even described it as 'meh'........and when my probably top town read is voting you, I will listen to them on a 'meh' slot such as yours.

You are leaving out that I am voting RC and not you, I feel good keeping the wagon between you two......and personally feel better that RC would be scum over you.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I was memeing about the strongman and ifit had happened to anyone else I would have still memed about it. It's just not a possibility worth considering. Either I'm scum by my play or I'm not.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 554, Doctor Drew wrote:

I have formulated my read on you, I even described it as 'meh'........and when my probably top town read is voting you, I will listen to them on a 'meh' slot such as yours.

You are leaving out that I am voting RC and not you, I feel good keeping the wagon between you two......and personally feel better that RC would be scum over you.
my dude, that is equivalent to not having formulated a read on me because there is zero thought process behind that read, so seems to me you are hiding behind ur alianna townread to not take any accountability

and the same can be said about that entire post, there is zero authenticity behind any read in that list
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 520, yessiree wrote:
In post 518, Alianna wrote:
In post 510, Alianna wrote:
In post 508, Alianna wrote:
In post 506, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 502, Alianna wrote: I couldn't point to anything in particular, but yessiree gives me weird vibes.

VOTE: yessiree

Have a vote for now.
I am kinda meh on them, I know you said you can't point to anything in particular......but is there something tangible to your vibes?
Nope, that one is actually just a vibe.
EBWOP for quotes.
Hmm...I think part of it is that they just feel the least likely to be town out of everyone here to me. I don't have an explanation for that though.
If you feel I'm least likely to be town, there must be some sort of metric or something you're using to compare me with the rest of players no?
Depends on what a metric is to you. I don't have some scientific method of determining alignments, I'm relying largely on intuition right now.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 8/13 slots remaining!
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 522, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 519, Alianna wrote: I'd like to execute in yessiree/RCE/Dragons today.
Are you in the same place I am at that they have been in the background?
Sort of?
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 527, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 526, RCEnigma wrote: VOTE: Aureal

I don’t think TBone being the primary option when there was a separate counterwagon to town in aureal is coincidence. Still on the TBone town train.
I don't understand what you are trying to say here.

I do feel better about Bone though, yes they could strongman, but that is one specific scenario for that to happen, and odds are they are not strongman.
Flower said they'd jail T-Bone if Klazam flipped red. Klazam flipped green, so we don't know if T-Bone was jailed.
I townread Alianna.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by yessiree »

VOTE: Drew
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 556, yessiree wrote:
In post 554, Doctor Drew wrote:

my dude, that is equivalent to not having formulated a read on me because there is zero thought process behind that read, so seems to me you are hiding behind ur alianna townread to not take any accountability

and the same can be said about that entire post, there is zero authenticity behind any read in that list
Excuse me, my dude.

You are acting like I was town reading you and the Alianna came around and voted you and that made me change my tune. And again, I voted RC since I had a similar feel about you that I had with RC......so I liked these competing wagons.

And that read list was inspired by std's post about no one else scum reading Aureal. I started comparing her to everyone else, and then turned into just a read list.....mainly for my own use tbh......

Pre Edit: Figured that was coming lol
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by T-Bone »

My partner did the kill after Flower jailed me obviously.

Can I interest anyone in some STD votes?

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 562, T-Bone wrote: My partner did the kill after Flower jailed me obviously.

Not really?

Though curious to hear why them.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 549, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 540, Save The Dragons wrote: Aureal feels wooden to me that's why i want to vote there

not sure why the slot is getting tr so much
RC
Yessir

Aureal

Bone
std

Alianna

This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

I feel like Alianna is being same ol townAlianna,
and
until she proves me wrong I will trust her read on yessir
. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

Our reads are basically the same with STD and Aureal swapped.
I was paranoid of you yesterday and honestly I'm still paranoid of you today even though I really don't have a reason to be.
I don't actually know what your scumgame looks like yet, but this is kind of how I feel about you too.

This sent me off into tinfoil-land for a second, but I realized my theory would only make sense if you'd voted yessiree.
On that subject, why do you scumread RCE over yessiree?
I townread Alianna.

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 564, Alianna wrote:
In post 540, Save The Dragons wrote: Aureal feels wooden to me that's why i want to vote there

RC
Yessir

Aureal

Bone
std

Alianna

This is where I am kinda at, you and Aureal both kinda in the null slot, with me maybe slightly leaning scum on her.....so I wouldn't be too opposed to a wagon on her.

and
. And I feel, as I said, yessir and RC are the background players(or as Bone put it, in my blind spot), and RC seems to be making posts that don't seem genuine.

I was paranoid of you yesterday and honestly I'm still paranoid of you today even though I really don't have a reason to be.
I don't actually know what your scumgame looks like yet, but this is kind of how I feel about you too.

This sent me off into tinfoil-land for a second, but I realized my theory would only make sense if you'd voted yessiree.
Their posts seem hollow, I feel like they are posting just to post.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 564, Alianna wrote:

RC
Yessir

Aureal

Bone
std

Alianna

and

This post made way more sense in my head than it does now...
Adding on - I kind of said this indirectly but I'm taking us being on (pretty much) the same page to be a good sign.

I didn't even realize your list of people in was the same as mine in until now lol.

Re: RCE read - I don't think I'm quite seeing what you're seeing, but I don't disagree with it/think I can really refute it either if you get what I mean? They're a "meh" slot for me.
I townread Alianna.

yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 561, Doctor Drew wrote: Excuse me, my dude.

You are acting like I was town reading you and the Alianna came around and voted you and that made me change my tune. And again, I voted RC since I had a similar feel about you that I had with RC......so I liked these competing wagons.

And that read list was inspired by std's post about no one else scum reading Aureal. I started comparing her to everyone else, and then turned into just a read list.....mainly for my own use tbh......
its not about whether you townread me or not, it's about the way you pivoted off alianna in while probing her of the read which didn't feel authentic
and your has a bunch of nothingburger reads with no substance that result in aureal/std/tbone/rcenigma/me all in varying shades of scum
it's also disingenuous af to borrow TBone's analogy of STD in his blindspot in writing off RCE and me as nothing slots

all in all, drew is posting a bunch of baloney and needs the short rope
Garlic Bread Society
Garlic Bread Society
Townie
Garlic Bread Society
Townie
Townie

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:20 pm

Post by Garlic Bread Society »

VC 2.01

Doctor Drew (2):
Save The Dragons, yessiree
yessiree (1):
Alianna
RCEnigma (1):
Doctor Drew
Save The Dragons (1):
T-Bone

Not Voting (2):
Aureal, RCEnigma

With 7 alive it takes 4 votes to hit scrongbongle someone.
There are (expired on 2023-09-24 20:17:05) left in the deadline.
Remember this game is Geriatric. You have 20 posts per 24 hours before you start draining your coffers.
Hydra of Cook and Quiet Owl. We'll do business through this hydra.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

RC
Yessir

Aureal

Bone
std

Alianna

In what way are my posts not genuine? Don’t make a broad generalization like that and put in literally zero work to figure out my process or even address issues you have with my posting.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 562, T-Bone wrote: My partner did the kill after Flower jailed me obviously.

If you asked before drew started posting I’d be in lol
VOTE: Drew
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:57 am

Post by T-Bone »

I mean I'm down to vote Drew but he's at e-1 and while lolhammering would be hilarious I won't....yet

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 563, Doctor Drew wrote:

Not really?

Though curious to hear why them.
I'm just not getting anything from Fen and I don't want to deal with that in LiLo if we don't get it right today. This play is definitely something I could see scum!STD doing, as I feel like we'd have gotten something out of him by now otherwise.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:59 am