Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:56 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 346, Andante wrote: actually.... bug.. has done NOTHING since that readslist... yeah I'll put bug as the #1 person I wanna yeet here

Is it possible that any of them will get more active during the weekend due to having free time then?
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 349, Andante wrote: but 229 feels a lot like trying to interact with partner afrayed...which goes along with the coaching whatever since bug hasn't tried to interact with anyone else
I did think this was a possible partner interaction
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 331, Black wrote:
In post 323, Andante wrote:
In post 193, Charles510 wrote: Whoa, hold up, wait. Let me read and come up with some things.
that doesn't come from new scum??
In post 324, Andante wrote:
In post 197, Charles510 wrote:
In post 195, Black wrote: UNVOTE:

I kind of expected a different response from Charles here if he's a new player that rolled scum. I feel like it's more likely he would ask for advice in the scum PT rather than quickly posting that he'll read and "come up with some stuff"
Thank you for that. I'm pretty new to mafia and don't know what to say.
and that too??
I already explained this but I think newscum is more likely to go to the PT for advice here instead of frantically posting that they'll find something of substance after a couple of votes pile onto them

And yeah I don't think scum would thank me for townreading them lol
I’m not sure I agree with scum not thanking you and I’m not sure I follow your reasoning
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:59 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Ah, I quoted the wrong post—I meant to quote .
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 351, Dannflor wrote:
In post 349, Andante wrote: but 229 feels a lot like trying to interact with partner afrayed...which goes along with the coaching whatever since bug hasn't tried to interact with anyone else
I did think this was a possible partner interaction
yeah like, based on afrayed's posts (not that I'm really reading them) it's really feeling like afrayed would be a coaching type person, I saw your reads near that and I wanna say I might be on the same page as you with like, bug/afrayed/BlackStar

I hated BlackStar's reads list which is also around there
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:00 am

Post by Black »

In post 352, Dannflor wrote:
In post 193, Charles510 wrote: Whoa, hold up, wait. Let me read and come up with some things.

I kind of expected a different response from Charles here if he's a new player that rolled scum. I feel like it's more likely he would ask for advice in the scum PT rather than quickly posting that he'll read and "come up with some stuff"
and that too??
I already explained this but I think newscum is more likely to go to the PT for advice here instead of frantically posting that they'll find something of substance after a couple of votes pile onto them

I’m not sure I agree with scum not thanking you and I’m not sure I follow your reasoning

I think that post is much more likely to come from town. It makes sense for a townie to openly feel relieved after one person townreads them following a slew of scumreads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

In post 350, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 346, Andante wrote: actually.... bug.. has done NOTHING since that readslist... yeah I'll put bug as the #1 person I wanna yeet here

Is it possible that any of them will get more active during the weekend due to having free time then?
I mean yeah sure, but like if you look at activity... it's 30+ posters and under 10 posters... meaning they'll spend their "free time" catching up.. like I won't be here this weekend much, so I don't care what they decide to do, I work with the info I have now.

VOTE: bug

I think this is a solid vote
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

also like, a bunch of us were all "yeah!! bug towny for the reads list!!" then bug simply dissapeared... as if to go "ok my job here is done" which like, is much more likely to come from scum, since a lot of time town doesn't care how they're looked at, town's job is to find scum, and scum's main focus is to look towny... so yeah I'm definitely thinking a bug lim here is good
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:11 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

That’s rather possible, but I think Shrek is the most suspicious out of that group. Their only “real” posts ( and ) seem to have analysis, but ultimately both just say certain people
could
be town and in doing so try to take heat off certain people (me, Andante, Charles, and Bob). It comes off as rather weak and wishy-washy, even in my opinion.

VOTE: Shrek
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Shrek »

oh whoops i genuinely forgot i was in this
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Skygazer »

an announcementSeeking a replacement for Shrek.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Dannflor »

I think scum would feel relieved too

What do you make of BlackStar doing the same thing after you said you town read that
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Black »

I don't like a bug fade. We get no information there and I don't really thing their inactivity is all that scummy. This reads as genuine to me:
In post 149, brightbluebug wrote: i’ll read through a few more times and offer my own thoughts/reads later when i have more time, sorry for the lack of activeness
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:16 am

Post by Black »

In post 359, Shrek wrote: oh whoops i genuinely forgot i was in this
In post 360, Skygazer wrote:
an announcementSeeking a replacement for Shrek.
Shrek might be town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

In post 361, Dannflor wrote: I think scum would feel relieved too

What do you make of BlackStar doing the same thing after you said you town read that
I do not tr blackstar at all lol
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:19 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Ah, well, there goes my argument.

UNVOTE: Shrek
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Black
she/her
Twilight Princess

Twilight Princess

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Black »

In post 361, Dannflor wrote: I think scum would feel relieved too

I agree scum would feel relieved, but less likely to make a public post about it

I considered BlackStar doing it just to get a TR from me so I'm not really TRing him for it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Andante »

In post 358, AnimatedWiz wrote: That’s rather possible, but I think Shrek is the most suspicious out of that group. Their only “real” posts ( and ) seem to have analysis, but ultimately both just say certain people
could
be town and in doing so try to take heat off certain people (me, Andante, Charles, and Bob). It comes off as rather weak and wishy-washy, even in my opinion.

I'm a tad confused on this... like, you saw shrek was getting prodded, and at that point you just wait for them to return and go from there??
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Charles510 »

Good morning, people. I have been unconscious for the last 12 hours and look now, so many pages.

I assure you that I am not scum. Sorry for the small number of words that I have posted so far other than ChatGPT. I suffer from dysgraphia.

Welcome in, new innocent child person pisskop. What does the game look like to your fresh set of eyes?
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:24 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 367, Andante wrote: [quote=AnimatedWiz post_id=13920769 post_num=358 time=<a href="tel:1695316314" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">1695316314</a> user_id=37201]
That’s rather possible, but I think Shrek is the most suspicious out of that group. Their only “real” posts ( and ) seem to have analysis, but ultimately both just say certain people
could

I'm a tad confused on this... like, you saw shrek was getting prodded, and at that point you just wait for them to return and go from there??
[/quote]

The prod just made me think about how little they had posted here (since it had necessarily been around 48 hours since their most recent post), which is why I went back to look at their posts in isolation and saw how few there were. I already thought them suspicious for their lack of content, so it just strengthened my thoughts on the matter.
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:25 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Ugh, seems I messed up a quote again.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Charles510 »

Good morning, Annie! Do you still think I am scum? Why/why not?
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:34 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I still kind of do, mostly based on the previous sheeping and a significant amount of your posts just being you responding quickly to people who ask you questions. The read has softened a bit over time (since others have brought up reasonable arguments about it and your reactions haven’t been as suspicious now), but it’s not yet to a nullread.
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Charles510 »

In post 352, Dannflor wrote:

and that too??

My experience playing mafia is just a few games, almost always getting voted off the first day as town. I mostly just play the mishmash games on the forum. I am not so good at forming words and writing things so please be patient with me. I will attempt to come up with some reads today.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:40 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 307, Dannflor wrote:
In post 300, BlackStar wrote:
In post 298, Dannflor wrote: I’d like to know more specifics about your afrayed knott read
Do you have a specific question?
Why do you town read him

Your read was very vague there
They’re questioning and analyzing people and it feels like they’re trying to figure them out.
In post 167, Afrayed Knott wrote: After my first skim through, ( and that is what I did as there is so much there) my initial gut feeling is that Andante is pushy - is that a good think or bad thing not sure at the moment. I Acknowledge that she has a champion in her corner right now with Black stating they have played town together and initial thoughts from Black are that Andante is Town. But do we trust Black could be a bluff.

Blackstar also has a town read on Andante, or am I reading into that? I'm liking Blackstar atm.

Charles doesn't give me a good vibe right now. or in his AI generated parlance, he is not resonating with me.

Ani, well what to say, for someone who hasn't played much there is a deal of knowledge about Mafia lingo. And there is a lor of filler there, but I think that is probably because a lot of it was early doors when he was being "coached", no not coached "gentle advice" which if he was scum then surely that coaching might be happening in their thread? that is of course if his main advisor is mafia, but as they are declared as an innocent child then probably not. That or scum have thrown Ani to the town as a sacrifice. No I think Ani is Town atm.

Hu Tau... hmmmmmmmmm

Dann, well where to start, inquisitive and asking levelled questions, no read atm

Gumi, really hasn't said much that sticks out to me other than post 102. deflection?

Blue Bug. I get a null feel right now.

If I've missed anyone I shall catch up with you as we now progress. these are my first impressions, and based on which

VOTE: Hu Tau
They came in and shared their thoughts on the game quickly
In post 169, Afrayed Knott wrote: Yeah Agree with Gen about the statement by Bob and any Protective in game ,

Ani did you get a reply from Dann on this . you didn't. is it important, well surely you asked a question it wasn't answered. Did you loss track of it? probably as Black actually picked it up for you and asked Dann for you...?

Bob is looking town to me right now, but after a second read my scumdar has moved with regard Dann. questions statements, but no answers. and the whole convo with Black about that question... seems a little contrite to me

My word Shrek, you don't say much do you, I know I am a fine one to talk, it takes me to D4 IRL to actually get going, but hey.
They continued to do that and ask questions for more clarification. Their ISO is mostly stuff like that

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”