NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think my biggest takeaway is why isn’t everyone picking a side.

Vote GL or hammer Furtive.

You know what Zapp Brannigan says. Neutrals truly disgust me, you never know what they are thinking! At least with the enemy it’s all pretty clear that they are against us!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

furtive is gonna flip scum because Titus has basically told us twice now that he will
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:52 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4057, Titus wrote: While Furtiveglance might be scum, there's no reason not to eliminate obvscum GL. Furtiveglance is being offered up to save GL.
In post 4290, Titus wrote: I am thinking furtiveglance is scum but GL or Enchant has an extra kill.
These are posts of someone who wants me to die but also knows furtive is flipping red so they're trying to act like their gamestate view will hold into tomorrow despite heavily pushing the cw the whole day.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Alisae »

titus is not mafia sorry try again
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

titus is mafia sorry try again
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:59 am

Post by Enchant »

Part of me wants to believe furtive is town which REALLY did all these mistakes.

Other part of me tells me if furtive is mafia and gets away with claiming never acting neopolitan, i will be disgraced.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are we really limming because of mech again
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I made a post about suspicious Dann and furtive interactions, did you have any thoughts on that Norwee?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4326, WhemeStar wrote: Dont let Ali bring more people to her side!
You think Ali is scum? Wtf
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:09 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4355, Enchant wrote: Part of me wants to believe furtive is town which REALLY did all these mistakes.

Other part of me tells me if furtive is mafia and gets away with claiming never acting neopolitan, i will be disgraced.
Again, I don't think I played too badly, and I can still help town in theory if I survive.

And again, neapolitan in a Datisi theme game really doesn't mean a lot...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4358, Titus wrote:
The only reason Memestar won't vote GL is, and I quote, "Both of my townreads (Dann + GL) can't both be wolves Ali"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:13 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Having a nightmare that Alisae and Dusa are scum and this game town is getting absolutely smashed but I praying to trust in Enchant/Ranger/RCE as clears all agreeing furtive is baddie

Enchant if you seriously wanted to switch to Titus I would be willing to sheep you there
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4355, Enchant wrote: Part of me wants to believe furtive is town which REALLY did all these mistakes.

He's not gonna get away with it lmfao they're on the chopping block
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:14 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4360, Alisae wrote:
The only reason Memestar won't vote GL is, and I quote, "Both of my townreads (Dann + GL) can't both be wolves Ali"
He really is a super quirky memer isn't he, definitely not just scum with GL... :igmeou:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Not even sheep really, rather just join

She's been agendaposting the most today
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:15 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Also, why is it so easy to believe such a bad JK action from GL? You think he would do that as town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4357, GuiltyLion wrote: I made a post about suspicious Dann and furtive interactions, did you have any thoughts on that Norwee?
I've read Furtive's interactions with Dann myself and nothing sticks out as particularly suspicious. More posts i feel are anti-associative than anything.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4363, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4360, Alisae wrote:
He really is a super quirky memer isn't he, definitely not just scum with GL... :igmeou:
KIlling him becomes +winrate
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Ok, which posts do you see as anti-associatives? I quoted several that I felt like Dann was just tossing softball questions to make them seem unaligned. What pointed you the other way?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Alisae »

Andres was also saying that Furtive didn't feel teamed
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4368, GuiltyLion wrote: Ok, which posts do you see as anti-associatives? I quoted several that I felt like Dann was just tossing softball questions to make them seem unaligned. What pointed you the other way?
Dann just seems like the type of player who tosses out a bunch of reads on everyone. Maybe even with the very intention of trying to force an seeming alignment with those players.

Maybe that's also why you were so hung up on the "Dann asked you a pointless question!!!" thing that apparently confirmed me mafia in your eyes.

I get the vibe Dannflor did it on purpose and perhaps you were a part of that too since you were so fast to blow that argument out of proportion?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Dann is a very skilled scum player, it is a high probability that they intentionally laid traps in their ISO specifically for the scenario where they are outed scum and to ensure their team get's the win.

- Bunno
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Alisae »

I think when Dann claimed ascetic and GL immediately went to support them
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Furtive's later posts to me feel unaligned because they seemed genuinely surprised by Dann being investigated as anti-town and they were unsure if Dann was 3p or maf in a way that felt natural. That's why looking back on it i get the vibe Furtive might just be town after all.

- Bunno
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Enchant »

UNVOTE:
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”