Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #4425 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4295, GuiltyLion wrote: Also I don't have anything super important to say that I havent already said so feel free to hammer if you're ready KKFC

Osuka is the one person I think we would benefit from hearing more from
part of the reason ive been conflicted so far is that i cant really gauge the state of the wagons as to their trustworthiness.

with , i had 2 intentions: first, probe your reaction to see how you responded to somewhat of an imminent threat. second, probe norwe's reaction since he was also sorta fencesitting and ive been a bit paranoid of that slot trying to pocket me for a while now. you did ok. he, not so much

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4426 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by osuka »

so from his reaction to that post im pretty confident youre not teamed together. i also know that norwe's reaction comes from scum that's looking for an opportunity to save a partner. so if furtive flips red, i'm 100% voting norwe off the following day

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4427 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 4389, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I hope I wasn't the person osuka was waiting on. I haven't been super productive reads wise the last two days but I think I've more or less said all that I wanted.

VOTE: furtiveglance

Don't think this vote is hammer anymore. I think the only way I'm not voting for furtive today is if someone convinces me that someone else is as scummy as him AND that person is more likely to be given the SPR than furtive was.
youre not, i was waiting on norwe

for the record: i have the intention to vote furtive but truthfully i don't know for sure where the votecount is at and i don't want to quickhammer accidentally

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4428 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

ALI IS ANNOYING IF IM RIGHT I CONTROL U NEXT DAY PHASE

VOTE: GL
Im a dog that quacks
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4429 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Dusa »

I kinda have similar feelings about the wagon compositions. I agree that red GuiltyLion probably isn't getting bussed right now but there's no less means to win later off that info if wrong today idk
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4430 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 4414, Titus wrote:
In post 4412, Alisae wrote: this is where i am at

Titus Ranger RCE KKFC Norwee Enchant
Drew
Osuka Dusa
Furtive Wheme
GuiltyLion
Swap Wheme and Osuka, move Dusa up but still under Drew and Ranger down to GL level and there's my reads.
Ranger being your only (other) sure scumread when they can only be 3p or town is so out there. Idk what you’re doing this game.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4431 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

With a replacement in and some people on V/LA I personally don't see a point to ending the day soon.
Also, to be honest, I read over GL's iso and there's still not much that I see as independently scummy. I will say that a lot of his interactions with Dann do still seem kind of damning.
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4432 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by Dusa »

In post 4431, KatyKimFanClub wrote: With a replacement in and some people on V/LA I personally don't see a point to ending the day soon.
Also, to be honest, I read over GL's iso and there's still not much that I see as independently scummy. I will say that a lot of his interactions with Dann do still seem kind of damning.
Why is this slot villagery again
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4433 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Because I say so
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4434 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4431, KatyKimFanClub wrote: With a replacement in and some people on V/LA I personally don't see a point to ending the day soon.
Ok vote gl anyways
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4435 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 3575, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I think I believe the PT Cop part, but he could just as easily be a Mafia PT Cop right?
In post 3584, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 3578, GuiltyLion wrote: Why would you specifically say that you believe the part of the claim when that's easiest to make up and there's no evidence for Dann doing any PT copping

Why would mafia need a PT cop when so far we have no reason to think neighborhoods or masons exist, especially given the TPR mechanic

Why do you have no comment on the actual relevant part which is Dann claiming ascetic, just empty speculating "well he COULD be mafia though"
I think people are generally truthful when they claim a particular role in more complex setups like this.
In post 3593, KatyKimFanClub wrote: But if you're a PT cop who isn't planning on using your ability what's the issue with dying?
this feels way too pure to me to be a S-S reaction to buddy Dann claiming PT cop
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4436 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4426, osuka wrote: so from his reaction to that post im pretty confident youre not teamed together. i also know that norwe's reaction comes from scum that's looking for an opportunity to save a partner. so if furtive flips red, i'm 100% voting norwe off the following day
Not sure i buy that thought of yours buddy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4437 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4438 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

VOTE: GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4439 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Wheme and KKFC voting me puts me at E-1, right? we should make sure that is clear,
I am at E-1

very juicy gamestate going on rn!! scum really went all out to get me today!

please keep in mind tomorrow:
- Norwee completely bizarre unexplained 180 on my slot, refusing to answer my asking him about when his read on furtive switched from scum on D3 to town today, refusing to answer my question to him about his read on Titus
- Titus asserting that there was a "suspicious result" on me and then ignoring me when I asked her what she was talking about
- Titus continuously fear-mongering about Ranger despite the fact that Ranger is a) claimed inno by another player who Titus townreads and b) pushing a player who Titus has said she scumreads
- Titus generally always saying furtive is scum in general but still preferring my elimination today for ?? reason other than weird speculative narratives she made up where I'm a scum PR and scum kills are missing
- furtive was my counterwagon today and independently is just clearly scum lmao, literally claimed a PR that he didn't use and contradicted himself when he discouraged us looking for other wagons/claims and instead limming through Sail's VT claim
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4440 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like I think the game should be okay from here on out if you lim furtive and then lim Titus and then assess wtf Alisae was doing today or whether Norwee's just quit on the game by then

but the margin for error is small please don't talk yourself into any other random bad wagons. none of KKFC, osuka, Drew slots should ever be flipped before furtive
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4441 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4436, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 4426, osuka wrote: so from his reaction to that post im pretty confident youre not teamed together. i also know that norwe's reaction comes from scum that's looking for an opportunity to save a partner. so if furtive flips red, i'm 100% voting norwe off the following day
Not sure i buy that thought of yours buddy.
also want to highlight that Norwee is literally lolcatting

all of the sudden he scumreads osuka now? remember when he was posting stuff like this D1?
In post 1076, NorwegianboyEE wrote: If Osuka is scum this game i would accept the egg on my face and that i'll get scumread for defending them. But i really don't think they are.
Feel better about Sail for now.
In post 1141, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Also if Osuka is mafia it means they decided to not join any bigger or consensus wagons/scumreads by going on a tangent towards Dannflor that will never get any support.
This has two explanations.
Either Osuka really does believe in their read and doesn’t care how much support their push get’s or is likely to get. (Extremely town indicative)
Or Osuka did it because they expected to get townread and are mafia

What do you guys think is more likely, knowing Osuka’s character and playstyle?

Occam’s razor?

Osuka is just town here, and scum are supporting this wagon.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Dusa do you still think Titus is town?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by osuka »

@mod can we get a vote count?

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

GuiltyLion [6]: Alisae, Titus, furtiveglance, NorwegianboyEE, WhemeStar, KatyKimFanClub
furtiveglance [4]: Ranger, Doctor Drew, GuiltyLion, RCEnigma
not voting [3]: osuka, Dusa, Enchant

^ this is what I think it's at, unofficial do not assume I am mod, etc
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by osuka »

i’m just waiting on a vc so i’m voting furtive in spirit

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 4441, GuiltyLion wrote: all of the sudden he scumreads osuka now? remember when he was posting stuff like this D1?
Did you read my sig saying i'm spontaneous.
I can switch my reads 180 whenever i want. Who's going to stop me?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good thing about my playstyle is that if i feel like someone i previously scumread is towntelling i don't have anything like pride holding me back, i just watch the game in a new light from that point on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4448 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That goes for Osuka too.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4449 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Osuka is frankly being low-iq if he's town and seriously claiming my pushing on Furtive hard earlier wasn't real. I wanted that guy dead for ages and changed my mind just recently.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”