He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 918, Firebringer wrote: Only person I want to nuke is gob
But that’s really only cause there directed questions at me are so lazy
I got my finger on the button, let me know if you want me punch in the launch codes.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:00 am

Post by gob »

In post 923, T3 wrote:
In post 880, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 840, T3 wrote:
In post 767, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 738, T3 wrote: My read of Norwee is that he's a little bit >rand to be scum. I thought his tone earlier was weird but I always scumread Norwee's tone. His content so far has been very bland. Plus his questioning of me didn't seem like he was actually trying to solve my or Andante's alignment - all Norwee is doing is providing half-hearted commentary.
I haven't properly activated yet since i'm mainly townhunting and don't have a lot of surefire scumreads.
It seems like you're putting a bunch of weird expectations on me that i'm never going to fulfill.
How is saying that your commentary is half-hearted and that you're slightly scummy "weird expectations"?

Also, you have fulfilled these expectations in many games before, you're generally a fairly active and good player as either alignment so this doesn't make sense.
Well for one, i’ve been very busy this week. Gonna be a 12 hour work shift tommorow in the weekend too.
But RL aside, i’m also experimenting with my playstyle recently. So just forget about the old. If you genuinely think i’m scum then i’d expect better reasoning than what you’ve given so far.
Sure, I get that you can't post very frequently. But again, I never said that I genuinely
think you're scum
, that implies a stronger degree of certainty that what I have expressed. This just seems like a dumb argument over semantics tbh.
So who do you think is scum? I've seen you defending like 3 people but no scum accusations. We got 5 of them to catch......
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:01 am

Post by gob »

I can't focus on everyone. I think you're towny enough.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:01 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 835, gob wrote: Fun fact, I actually taught SirCakez Mafia all the way back in 2015.

So I can read him here pretty accurately. And he's town. He isn't the type of townie to run out and create a favorable game state right away.
2015 was like....years ago....
<(") | (")>
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No
I just decided that based on recent interactions it might actually be worth my time
I also just said I’d been skeptical of you, tf got you thinking I’m trying to pocket you?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 926, gob wrote:
In post 923, T3 wrote:
In post 840, T3 wrote:
In post 738, T3 wrote: My read of Norwee is that he's a little bit >rand to be scum. I thought his tone earlier was weird but I always scumread Norwee's tone. His content so far has been very bland. Plus his questioning of me didn't seem like he was actually trying to solve my or Andante's alignment - all Norwee is doing is providing half-hearted commentary.
I haven't properly activated yet since i'm mainly townhunting and don't have a lot of surefire scumreads.
It seems like you're putting a bunch of weird expectations on me that i'm never going to fulfill.
How is saying that your commentary is half-hearted and that you're slightly scummy "weird expectations"?

Also, you have fulfilled these expectations in many games before, you're generally a fairly active and good player as either alignment so this doesn't make sense.
Well for one, i’ve been very busy this week. Gonna be a 12 hour work shift tommorow in the weekend too.
But RL aside, i’m also experimenting with my playstyle recently. So just forget about the old. If you genuinely think i’m scum then i’d expect better reasoning than what you’ve given so far.
Sure, I get that you can't post very frequently. But again, I never said that I genuinely
think you're scum
, that implies a stronger degree of certainty that what I have expressed. This just seems like a dumb argument over semantics tbh.
So who do you think is scum? I've seen you defending like 3 people but no scum accusations. We got 5 of them to catch......
Have you even been reading my posts :facepalm:
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:03 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 925, Doctor Drew wrote:
I got my finger on the button, let me know if you want me punch in the launch codes.
We get it. Do you have any content tho
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:04 am

Post by T3 »

In post 930, T3 wrote:
In post 926, gob wrote:
In post 923, T3 wrote:
In post 840, T3 wrote:

think you're scum
Having too few scumreads is most definitely not one of my sins this game
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Cephrir »

Gut dislike roden which historically means he is town
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 909, Firebringer wrote:
In post 834, gob wrote: Okay who is mafia.
the ones with that role pm
did you get that role pm?
<(") | (")>
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:06 am

Post by gob »

In post 930, T3 wrote:
In post 926, gob wrote:
In post 923, T3 wrote:
In post 840, T3 wrote:

think you're scum
You gonna answer or what?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:07 am

Post by gob »

In post 929, Gamma Emerald wrote: No
I just decided that based on recent interactions it might actually be worth my time
I also just said I’d been skeptical of you, tf got you thinking I’m trying to pocket you?
The whole delayed answer to my question. It was like you were withholding it until you deemed me towny enough and then answered it. I mean why else would you randomly tell me your TLs 2 days later.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Bell »

Sir, it has been one day.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 936, gob wrote:
The whole delayed answer to my question. It was like you were withholding it until you deemed me towny enough and then answered it. I mean why else would you randomly tell me your TLs 2 days later.
I thought you were asking filler questions you didn’t really care about the answers to in order to buffer my reads so you didn’t have to engage with them as much, more recent interactions have changed that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 935, gob wrote:
In post 930, T3 wrote:
In post 926, gob wrote:
In post 923, T3 wrote:
In post 840, T3 wrote:

think you're scum
I have scumread Chell, marci, UNOwen (now I'm less sure about him though), and Firebringer (I think he's probably town now). I was also about to post about how I scumread you too!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Bell »

In post 933, Cephrir wrote: Gut dislike roden which historically means he is town
Vibe, but somehow they managed it without being aggressive or defensive. Or both at the same time.
So maybe I just dislike Roden as either alignment.

Also I don’t dislike Roden.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:12 am

Post by T3 »

There's also the lurkers/busy people (Penguin, Drew, Andres, Ircher, STD, Cakez), in all likelihood there's 1 or 2 scum in them.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:14 am

Post by gob »

In post 937, Bell wrote: Sir, it has been one day.
Are you serious? I could've sworn its been at least 2 days.
In post 938, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 936, gob wrote:
I thought you were asking filler questions you didn’t really care about the answers to in order to buffer my reads so you didn’t have to engage with them as much, more recent interactions have changed that
I asked that question cause I had them as very very light TLs and was gonna sheep your reads.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Bell »

There is likely one scum in a group of six people you say?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:14 am

Post by gob »

In post 939, T3 wrote:
In post 935, gob wrote:
In post 930, T3 wrote:
In post 926, gob wrote:
In post 923, T3 wrote:
In post 840, T3 wrote:

think you're scum
I have scumread Chell, marci, UNOwen (now I'm less sure about him though), and Firebringer (I think he's probably town now). I was also about to post about how I scumread you too!
So which ones are you scumreading the most now?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:15 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 943, Bell wrote: There is likely one scum in a group of six people you say?
i no longer want to nuke you
<(") | (")>
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Bell »

I am dead serious. It has been a million years since this game started, all our nuclear stockpiles have decayed, hence why none of them have exploded since the game started.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:16 am

Post by gob »

I mean IRL days, not game days.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:16 am

Post by gob »

SirCakez needs to come and play.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:17 am

Post by T3 »

Bell has been a constant presence in the thread but I don't have a strong read on him. He's making lots and lots of low-content posts that haven't struck me as AI in the slightest. I don't think I want him nuked today though because I think given his frequent posting he'll likely be a lot more sortable in the later stages of the game. I'd say I'm leaning town on him - we thought some of the same things about the Chell/UNOwen interaction and I've gotten good vibes from him. I played a game with scum!Bell a while ago in which he was really anxious and lurky and was flipped Day 2 and this doesn't feel like that Bell at all. This game was in 2021 or so though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”