Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I don't want to tunnel Steady for that but it's the scummiest thing that's happened all game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i think i semi liked Enchant going on Holdsteady, though, it is a bold and obv scum move if Holdsteady is town, but it is also the counterwagon. while ive gotten a lot of gut scum pings, mainly from Nuclear, and on Ench replace in, that's one thing that gut is pinging town for, but logic and scumplay mech makes sense.

As it was once said, im not fully convinced that they're not T/T. I'm not fully convinced they're not S/S, but I am partially convinced of the ladder.

When Kop catches up, and RN returns, maybe it'll be clearer. I dont think we have that much time, though, we're already near on scramble mode, so I would probably like to end the day on one of them.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

My preferred lims for the day are Steady, Enchant, bugspray. Preference for Steady, other two have been flipping back and forth in my head a bit.
In post 385, Enchant wrote:
In post 384, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 383, Enchant wrote: What figure to

I am obviously town
You haven't said anything about my case and then you voted me. What are your actual thoughts on it?
That if we don't want to wagon someone at last day of deadline just to run in panic when they claim innocent child, we gonna start deciding already.

I want to vote kitty yet no one else cares so i am voting you cuz big wagon.
I don't know that this makes Enchant town but I like them bringing it up, we don't want a deadline scramble.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 400, Nautical Dawn wrote: I don't want to tunnel Steady for that but it's the scummiest thing that's happened all game.
it feels like they're kinda just trying to throw stuff on the wall hoping something sticks, and when i start to see Enchant as townier, Holdsteady comes off a lot scummier than I was thinking before, so im def in like an all around revaluation state. I'll have to let it sit for a bit, though.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 402, Nautical Dawn wrote: My preferred lims for the day are Steady, Enchant, bugspray. Preference for Steady, other two have been flipping back and forth in my head a bit.
In post 385, Enchant wrote:
In post 384, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 383, Enchant wrote: What figure to

I am obviously town
You haven't said anything about my case and then you voted me. What are your actual thoughts on it?
That if we don't want to wagon someone at last day of deadline just to run in panic when they claim innocent child, we gonna start deciding already.

I want to vote kitty yet no one else cares so i am voting you cuz big wagon.
I don't know that this makes Enchant town but I like them bringing it up, we don't want a deadline scramble.
a little paranoia that that happens to be my 3, but I'm afraid of going Bugspray because it feels like an easy out, but i do see how they could be scum. I think they played a lurk game if scum, and it worked for the reasons being I cant see a good reason to vote them over one of the other two.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.

it's more the fact that you stuck on that exact line rather than look at what they were saying in its entirety.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.
Trying too hard to
look
helpful and pro-town, not that I thought you were actually townposting as you suggest in .
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

If you can literally see how I reached a conclusion then how can you tell me that I was purposely misrepresenting something
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 408, Nautical Dawn wrote:
Trying too hard to
look
helpful and pro-town, not that I thought you were actually townposting as you suggest in .
That's not what I was suggesting at all
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

It's not enough that I admitted I didn't understand something and walked it back? Then waste the day one lim, idc.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 409, TheHoldSteady wrote: But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

If you can literally see how I reached a conclusion then how can you tell me that I was purposely misrepresenting something

I think already answers that.
In post 410, TheHoldSteady wrote:
Trying too hard to
look
"Doing too many town things" definitely suggests that.
What were you trying to say?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It's the insistence that Holdsteady is one that's right in this situation, when Naut Dawn literally made the case on them that looks like scum agitated they're 'caught for the wrong reasons' and they're trying to make it seem like that's the reason Nautical Dawn scum read them in the first place.

Holdsteady could be bringing up how it wasn't clear to them that the case isn't what they keep trying to push it as 'too townie to be town.

Essentially, Holdsteady and I were arguing earlier because I felt Nautical's '9' was 'good', and Holdsteady told me 'You said it was good, but it doesn't even look like a 6.', and if you are standing on two sides of the drawing, then with just the 2 of us, it was impossible to say who was correct.

But Nautical, the person who drew the '9' was able to come in and say that it was 9, proving Holdsteady incorrect, but Holdsteady is still trying to act like it was a 6. In that situation, he might have had at least at first glance reasoning to hold onto why they thought it was 6. Okay, I can get that a little, it does look like a 6 from that side, i think it was obviously a 9, but alright. I'll give in.

The insistence that they want to argue that it's a 6 from the one who drew it clarifying what it was they were pushing.

Does that make sense?
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 412, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 409, TheHoldSteady wrote: But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

Trying too hard to
look
I thought you were saying I was scum just for saying too many town things in a row.

Skellen clarified in that it meant you were looking for more proactiveness. But I didn't see that in youe original post.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I mean
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Saying too many =/= Saying too many, not doing but I thought you meant the former
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 378, TheHoldSteady wrote: Nothing else has really happened to change my mind. Skellen is my top town read for what its worth
this is also a red flag that looks like trying to pocket someone off their wagon. like i have a similar read, but i dont like it when you say it, lol
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Ngl I said that because I thought you would switch to me which would place me at E-1. It wasn't to change Skellen 's mind. It was a last rite.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

I'm confused now.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote:

Trying too hard to
look
I thought you were saying I was scum just for saying too many town things in a row.
I don't understand why you disagreed with then.
In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote: Skellen clarified in that it meant you were looking for more proactiveness. But I didn't see that in youe original post.
The proactiveness thing was Skellen's read, not mine. It was a good read though.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I'm not having fun
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 420, Nautical Dawn wrote:

Trying too hard to
look
In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote: Skellen clarified in that it meant you were looking for more proactiveness. But I didn't see that in youe original post.
The proactiveness thing was Skellen's read, not mine. It was a good read though.
Then if Skellen misunderstood what your argument was then why do you think I'm scum for not understanding iteither?
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 421, TheHoldSteady wrote: I'm not having fun
I'm sorry if I've contributed to that.
In post 422, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 420, Nautical Dawn wrote:

Trying too hard to
look
Then if Skellen misunderstood what your argument was then why do you think I'm scum for not understanding iteither?

This feels like such a "gotcha" question. Other than the first line of which was basically correct, Skellen wasn't trying to say what my argument was, she was adding to the case with her own thoughts.

I don't think this conversation is going to be productive though. I'm going to take a thread break for now and let others weigh in.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

The whole purpose of that post was to say what she thought you were saying and concurring

Your argument is shite.

If you're town, play better. Or else you're just going to lose this whole thing.

I'm not scum for knowing what needs to happen as town and saying those things.

Return to “Completed Micro Normal Games”