Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1548, Black wrote: And like the only person you want to engage with here is a semi cleared player that you think is town? Yeah I don't get it
it's almost like you were the only one talking to me... I don't understand the hatred for me here/what you want from me?? whatever, I'll go back to doing nothing
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:11 am

Post by gob »

In post 1525, bob3141 wrote: gob and blackstar what are your raeds on each other?
I am null on BlackStar, basically.

[BlackStar, brightbluebug, bob3141, JacksonVirgo]

I think this is a pretty rock solid PoE from the Day 1 wagon. I've explained why before but if people need another explanation I can do it again.

Brightbluebug and Jackson/Charlie were the most recent to post and be off any wagon entirely.

Charlie/Jackson I gave that slot a pass before, but they actually posted the most recent of any of the non-voters. It was only one post though.

Between the two though BBB was way more active so VOTE: brightbluebug
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Black »

There's no hatred? I just think your behavior seems off and I wanted to engage with you about it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:13 am

Post by gob »

In post 1549, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 1547, gob wrote: bob < bug < Charles/Jackson
Why Jackson and Bob?

And if you don’t trust Bob, do you then not trust Hu Tao?
Yes I think Hu Tao or you is almost certainly mafia. Maybe both.

Jackson is mainly from Charles at EoD1. It's not really relevant, frankly.
Bob idk. They were not around at EoD1 at all. If I said something before about Bob then I stand by that.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:16 am

Post by gob »

In post 1303, Dannflor wrote: gumiguy/gob is outed scum

merlyn and bluebug are slightly less obvious but also frozen scum
Lol what? I do agree on bluebug though.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1552, Black wrote: I just think your behavior seems off and I wanted to engage with you about it
yeah, and I'm explaining best I can, this whole line of "DAN MAF!!" truly isn't worth discussing today when dann won't be the lim, maybe I read those pages wrong, but that's all I got from all the talking, nothing has changed my mind to even come close to thinking gob town, so here we are
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1179, gob wrote: LOL why are there 3 people with "Black" in their name.

Dannflor, I 3-2-1 type wagons usually means mafia resistance on one of the top wagons.

Merlyn, Black, Dannflor, AnimatedWiz, Hu Tao, Afrayed Knott, Andante, BlackStar

This is my PoE for today. All the people who were on Knott.

VOTE: Merlyn

Again, back when gob was "giving genuine thoughts" putting Afrayed in the poe... all you did was copy and paste the names from that wagon, but changed the order since I hammered and was definitely last. like idk about yall but my gut reaction to a town lim like that is to look outside the wagon, cause if town is taking down town, scum is hiding in the shadows letting town push town over for no blood on their hands...

but again, literally putting the person we limmed in your poe shows level 0 solving, and in my books is more likely scum motivated than town motivated
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1553, gob wrote:
Why Jackson and Bob?

Bob idk. They were not around at EoD1 at all. If I said something before about Bob then I stand by that.
I don't think you read the game this superficially and also say things like "Hu Tao or you is almost certainly mafia"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 791, Skygazer wrote:
VC 1.22 /// FINAL
Afrayed Knott
(7): Merlyn, Black, Dannflor, AnimatedWiz, Hu Tao, Afrayed Knott, Andante
BlackStar
(1): pisskop
AnimatedWiz
(1): Gumiguy
Hu Tao
(1): BlackStar

Not Voting
(3): brightbluebug, bob3141, Charles510

With 13 alive, it took 7 votes to scuttle a player. Day 1 has ended (countdown: (expired on 2023-09-28 06:30:00)).

mod notes: Tussling, failing
so along that thought I just had, and taking gob's idea,

poe would be pisskop/gumi(gob)/blackstar/bug/bob/charles(JV)

remove the IC, and charles who screams town- annoying but town, and you have a poe here of
and I'll take bob out for now with his claim

leaves:
gumi(gob)/blackstar/bug

and that is honestly not a bad pool to look in. like, it lines up with pretty much everything we're saying, but I'm not sure I'd believe the wagon was 100% town, but of these 3 I'd confidently believe it's at least a 2/3, based on how most town lim wagons work
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Andante »

that enough "caring" for yall? cool, all that did was convince me gob/bug are the next 2 lims
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Black »

In post 1559, Andante wrote: that enough "caring" for yall? cool, all that did was convince me gob/bug are the next 2 lims
If gob/bug both flip town, what would your solve be?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:27 am

Post by gob »

In post 1312, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1308, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1303, Dannflor wrote: gumiguy/gob is outed scum

merlyn and bluebug are slightly less obvious but also frozen scum
How is gob anywhere near outted scum?
gumiguy's ISO is not a town one. I think if you compare and contrast with someone like Animated Wizard who has stated confidence issues / unsureness, Gumiguy's is fake. It's very performative and I think when pressed the natural town response is to have opinions. Gumiguy seemed to be trying to garner town reads for not having opinions and was very aware of that.

gob is just trying very hard to look town without doing anything that's actually towny.

all of his stances are things that are very easy to backtrack on or aren't based on anything people can actually argue over - like a player's content or stances

he comes in with some "solving" in and that I don't think town ever starts with, it's totally not based on content and instead meaningless conjecture based on wagon sizes

also notice gob completely retracts everything said here later

is a scum post because because again, it's trying to look like solving but actually does nothing. The stances here are weak as fuck

the questions here are meaningless. the question about andante and the questions to blackstar, brightbluebug, and bob are *BUSY WORK*. A town player would seek these answers for themselves or have a strong opinion already.

the majority of the solving here is again based on "wagonomics" and not on actually scum reading anyone's play. It's very hard to argue against for anyone and instead reads as trying to look town without stepping on anyone's toes.

I think this is exactly how scum wants to play that is already in hot water and their buddies are in hot water too
>gob is just trying very hard to look town without doing anything that's actually towny.
you said this before by saying i was trying to pretend to solve. Even though I took my PoE of 4 and 4, shortened it to 2 and 4, and now I've decided on one. You're either trying to shade me or just ignorant.

>all of his stances are things that are very easy to backtrack on or aren't based on anything people can actually argue over - like a player's content or stances
It's completely the opposite though. I looked at player's votes (which is the strongest 'stance' they can have) and explained why certain players are scummier than others based on how the wagon went.

In the sense that I have a PoE i can backtrack by saying "ohhh I was wrong sorry it's actually Dannflor lol" and use the same logic, but we'll also have the Day 2 wagon to analyze and that lowers the PoE even more.

>he comes in with some "solving" in and that I don't think town ever starts with, it's totally not based on content and instead meaningless conjecture based on wagon sizes
These posts are made to establish my presence in the game thread and dump off my early thoughts.

>also notice gob completely retracts everything said here later
What's wrong with that?

>1237 is a scum post because because again, it's trying to look like solving but actually does nothing. The stances here are weak as fuck
How are the stances weak as fuck? Just because you either don't understand wagonomics and how it
mechanically
is always accurate or don't agree with the logic behind it is irrelevant.

This all comes off to me as you just don't understand what I am doing so you are calling it weak, frankly.

>the questions here are meaningless. the question about andante and the questions to blackstar, brightbluebug, and bob are *BUSY WORK*. A town player would seek these answers for themselves or have a strong opinion already.
I just replaced in, give me a break. And how are they busy work? Lol. I asked those three because I want to hear from their own mouths how they went about EoD1.

>the majority of the solving here is again based on "wagonomics" and not on actually scum reading anyone's play. It's very hard to argue against for anyone and instead reads as trying to look town without stepping on anyone's toes.
PEOPLES VOTES ARE THEIR PLAY. Also how am I not stepping on anyone's toes? Seems I stepped on yours quite a bit.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:29 am

Post by gob »

In post 1557, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1553, gob wrote:
Why Jackson and Bob?

I don't think you read the game this superficially and also say things like "Hu Tao or you is almost certainly mafia"
I may have just replaced in but I think I understand the gamestate better than you

You gonna keep shitting on my reads by just saying "they're scummy" and "he's just pretending to solve"

I mean if this is your way of solving, i'll stick to wagonomics.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1560, Black wrote:
In post 1559, Andante wrote: that enough "caring" for yall? cool, all that did was convince me gob/bug are the next 2 lims
that's not happening
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Black »

Gob do you think Dann is misguided town or scum pushing you?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 1563, Andante wrote:
that's not happening
Consider it for a second, then tell me what you think the solve might be in that scenario. Surely you've been this confident before and were wrong? Put yourself in those shoes
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Andante »

by you wanting me to make that assumption, that gives:

- brightbluebug

- gob

- Andante

- pisskop <-- this player is town-aligned!

semi clears
- Black
- bob3141
- Hu Tao
- JacksonVirgo

and remaining
- Dannflor
- AnimatedWiz
- BlackStar
- Merlyn

there's not 3 scum in the remaining, nor is that a path im going down today
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

you said this before by saying i was trying to pretend to solve. Even though I took my PoE of 4 and 4, shortened it to 2 and 4, and now I've decided on one. You're either trying to shade me or just ignorant.
I am explicitly trying to shade you.

It appears to me that you are going through the motions of finding a PoE, but I find your sorting of the game to be on a very superficial level.
It's completely the opposite though. I looked at player's votes (which is the strongest 'stance' they can have) and explained why certain players are scummier than others based on how the wagon went.
Yes, votes are a strong stance. But the way you are approaching analyzing people's votes seems to be in a vacuum. That is, you're calling certain votes scummy because of their position on a wagon. That isn't something people can engage with or argue against in any reasonable way. It'd be a different story if you called someone's vote bad because they were voting obvious town or their vote seemed opportunistic because of the way they phrased it. But you're framing everything in a very mechanical way that kind of absolves you of responsibility for the stances you're taking.
PEOPLES VOTES ARE THEIR PLAY. Also how am I not stepping on anyone's toes? Seems I stepped on yours quite a bit.
There isn't anyone you're really going after. You aren't trying to sort someone in the way, say, Black is doing. You're asking these wide sweeping questions that I don't really believe town!you would get anything out of. Maybe I'm wrong and we have very very different ways of approaching a game. But, frankly, you just seem like scum.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1565, Black wrote:
that's not happening
Consider it for a second, then tell me what you think the solve might be in that scenario. Surely you've been this confident before and were wrong? Put yourself in those shoes
you want me to waste my limited time I do have, and chase this path down, when it's guaranteed gob/bug are 2 scum, literally not happening, vote me out I don't care, but that's such a waste of time. no I haven't been that dead wrong before
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Black »

Did I miss JV being semi-clear?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1562, gob wrote:
In post 1557, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1553, gob wrote:
Why Jackson and Bob?

I may have just replaced in but I think I understand the gamestate better than you

You gonna keep shitting on my reads by just saying "they're scummy" and "he's just pretending to solve"

I mean if this is your way of solving, i'll stick to wagonomics.
Hu Tao has a cop clear on them

I think someone with an ounce of desire to understand this game on more than a superficial level would have realized that by now
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 1568, Andante wrote:
In post 1565, Black wrote:
that's not happening
you want me to waste my limited time I do have, and chase this path down, when it's guaranteed gob/bug are 2 scum, literally not happening, vote me out I don't care, but that's such a waste of time. no I haven't been that dead wrong before
I wanted you to take 10 seconds to consider it and tell me your unfiltered thoughts. I'm sorry I even bothered tbh. Jesus Christ
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:36 am