TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:49 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

VOTE: bugspray

you ever go hiking and you forget the bug spray and you have mosquitoes and ticks all over you, blurgh
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:27 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

VOTE: Random Nurse

Revolutionary. I see you postering with your big ass empty table
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Flipping scum every once and a while is indeed OK just don't do it every time RN
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

UNVOTE: Random Nurse

Because I'm going back to bed soon and I don't want to chance there are two more funny people here who end this day without fully leaving RVS.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:38 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 24, Random Nurse wrote: Anyways, I don't think THS is serious about his vote currently. Bugspray jumping on slightly raises an eyebrow.
I'm not that serious. Its just we have to start SOMEWHERE and your table was the only thing I saw that was worth making a game-related comment on.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:47 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 36, Skellen wrote: I think the table on page 1 is kind of whack, however the way how deadass he has been about it is something I gutlean town on.

THS unvote is ???. Not for the unvote, more for the reasoning. Where is that coming from?
You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.
In post 38, Skellen wrote: Especially because bugspray was already voting RN before THS. Although I think both forgot or weren't aware of it. So not so sure bugspray's vote was that opportunistic.
I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:57 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

It might not be but you have to start somewhere or else we're going to waste several days not doing anything.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:08 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 48, Skellen wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
if you look at day one of Mini 2311 you'll see why i'd have that fear.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:23 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 72, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 46, Nautical Dawn wrote: I don't actually think the table is AI.
It isn't.
But even someone as inexperienced as me has seen wolves make these LAMIST posts right at the start of game, so like, I'm a little perplexed as to how upset Nurse is about it being thrown suspicions at - especially since, so we should think, it's main purpose was to start action in the first place.
That's just Nurse being Nurse tbqh. He's a pretty aggressive player.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

This argument has been a hot mess
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

, , were fine enough explanations for the read that you should be able to move on from thinking that it was pocketing. But what's bothering me is how Nuke proceeded to devolve into this passive aggressive, hostile attitude. It reads to me as panicked scum more than genuine town.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Nuke has more posts here than Oassis, Skellen, Bugspray, and KittyTacky have combined. So does Flavor Leaf. Would like to hear more thoughts from those four.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I'm not convinced this isn't town vs. town. I think there's a good chance that the scum is in the part of this table that hasn't said much yet.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 140, Nuclear Gandhi wrote: It's weird how I'm being called passive aggressive with hostile attitude, but the dude who literally insulted me.
It's probably a problem with me if it's coming from multiple people. Maybe my thinking. Maybe my explanation. Maybe I don't understand something.
But damn, being called hostile really stings tbh.
(I hope me expressing my feelings isn't passive aggressive again)
I can just sense a lot of frustration from you, but maybe that's coming from a genuine town place of wanting your thought process to be understood. I apologize if passive aggressive was too strong of a word for it, and I hope you don't take it personally. Its just a game to me.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:36 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 151, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 48, Skellen wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
+town and I like what you're getting at here. Once is nothing out of the ordinary, three times is overkill.
This is bewildering to me

You all kept asking "THS, why the table?" and I kept re-explaining and then I'm scum for explaining it too much?
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:44 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 182, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 168, Skellen wrote:
In post 165, KittyTacky wrote: I had nothing to say about the argument except that I think it's likely TvS with Gandhi S. Not much else of note happened that caught my attention.

In general I only comment when I have something new to say. I am a very reactive player and generally seek interaction when people interact with me.
So are you townreading FL or are you just PoEing here with scum!Gandhi? What gives you bad vibes abut Gandhi and why do you think it seems more to come from scum and not possibly a TvT like THS is considering?

While we are at it, what do you think of THS?
I think FL is more likely town because it doesn't have SvS vibes, but FL is good at scum so it's not a strong read. As for what gives me bad vibes, it's just... it felt very forced to me. That's about it. D1 I mostly rely on my gut.

Null on THS.
Can you tell us more about FLs scum play?
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:39 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 187, oasisshani wrote:
In post 167, Skellen wrote: Like half the playerlist isn't even voting. And I thought I am conservative with my votes. Let's just start blasting like in the finale of a Tarantino movie.
nothing really has happened yet, its probably best not to vote now and let us see in day 2 if we have any leads
https://giphy.com/gifs/christian-edge-j ... gPptLsSewo

I'm gonna put you through RNs table if you don't tell me who you think is scum and who you think is town
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:37 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 192, Aisa wrote:
In post 189, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 187, oasisshani wrote:
In post 167, Skellen wrote: Like half the playerlist isn't even voting. And I thought I am conservative with my votes. Let's just start blasting like in the finale of a Tarantino movie.
nothing really has happened yet, its probably best not to vote now and let us see in day 2 if we have any leads
https://giphy.com/gifs/christian-edge-j ... gPptLsSewo

I'm gonna put you through RNs table if you don't tell me who you think is scum and who you think is town
Don't use violent imagery, especially (but not only) when addressing someone who looks like a newer user of the site.
Sorry.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:41 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

from Nuke seemed like he was genuinely upset that he wasn't being understood and the fact that he still hasn't posted since resonates it further. I'm not that convinced he'll flip scum here.

I think RPs reason for pushing me is weak. Doesn't make them scum but I'm sceptical of Leaf, might be conceding to the weak reasoning more easily than I'd expect a player of their experience to do so.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:42 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

That should say ND I have no idea why i said RP.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:07 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 200, Flavor Leaf wrote: I even actively called out Nautical who chose to go you over Nuclear while scum reading them both and a wagon forming on Nuclear.

So that statement is cap

You did

But you also said "I see the case on THS".
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:08 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

So explain to me what "I see the case on THE" means, please.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:24 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I'm not being overly defensive. If I were being defensive, I'd go after Dawn, not the only person who had me on their town reads list. The reason I'm not is, this is about searching for scum and not about defending myself.

It sounds to me like you're entertaining a read that was incredibly flimsy. I would expect a town player of your experience level would have put a cork in such a flimsy, weak read, right away.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:48 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Now you're fully committing, and I have a strong feeling you'd only do this if you're scum.

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:51 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

First you said "I'm just saying its there" and now you've chagned to "I think it's a good case".

And its not a good case.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:58 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I don't know what differently you want me to have done here. Dawn's only case against me was that I responded to the same question three different people asked me three times? That I stopped your seemingly incorrect push on Nuke and asked the people who weren't contributing to post so we had more content? Should I have just ignored the repeated questions? What difference would that have made?
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I'm not being defensive. You're the one who turned super aggressive and spammed like ten posts in a row the very first time someone suspects you with six days left, lmao.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

VOTE: Enchant

Ugh. I thought we had a lead here. Now I have to rethink everything based off that Nuke wasn't actually clear.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

VOTE: Unvote
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here"

Like God, I'm scum read for knowing what I need to do to win the game.

It was a laughably weak case and I think you're scum for calling it good.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

And again, I'm not being defensive. This isn't about me defending myself. I don't care itself that the case was weak. I care that you entertained it and called it good when I don't think you would have if you were town.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 235, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 233, TheHoldSteady wrote: And again, I'm not being defensive. This isn't about me defending myself. I don't care itself that the case was weak. I care that you entertained it and called it good when I don't think you would have if you were town.
It is solid.

If you were scum with Nuclear, and you town/town’d us, that’s one of the oldest tricks in the book.

The fact you don’t know that is a noob tell
You already called it town in . You can't even keep your reads straight. If you're town please, go back to the drawing board, come up with something different.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:18 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 289, Skellen wrote:
In post 230, TheHoldSteady wrote: Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here"

Like God, I'm scum read for knowing what I need to do to win the game.
I think it was more that you look like doing too many town things instead of actually doing. Which has been my issue with you as well to an extent.

Like when you thought that Gandhi-FL might have been TvT you concluded scum might been among those who have not been around (you mentioned some names you wanted to hear from). Yet you never really followed up on that. Like as example, I think you had me within your names there and I just dropped a naked vote on a wagon on someone you considered town and you didn't really seem to care. Next time you were around you clashed with FL over a imo harmless comment, where I am still processing how it became such an argument.

Can you tell me where you have your head now in this matter? Or did you dismiss your original thought because of FL?
You're right; I've been playing reactively because I just haven't had time this week to do anything more in-depth and I do apologize for that. I will try to answer that question later this evening
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:34 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Random Nurse: Nurse seems the same to me as last game where he was town. I like , , , both seem like genuine solving. Leaning slightly town right now and not feeling him as a lim candidate for today.

Skellen: Seems to have a townie thought process that’s well outlined. Can’t find anything while rereading her ISO that seems out of place. Leaning town.

Oasis: Nothing but prod dodges and next to no content. I don’t know if I want to lim him but honestly have no idea how we’re going to read this slot if we don’t address this today, somehow.

Bugspray: Another low activity slot. , they seem more fixated on what’s going to happen tonight instead of what’s happening today. Completely null with them

Kitty: I didn’t get forced vibes from Nuke. Not much to say about this slot but I’d look carefully at them if Nuke / Enchant flips town.

Nautical Dawn: I already said some thoughts on their push on me, but I’ll wait for them to elaborate more before I say anything else. Otherwise, Dawn has given a townread on Skellen that I agreed with and a scumread on Nuke that wasn’t really elaborated on. Just said “I agree, doesn’t look good” and then put him at the bottom of her reads list. Would like her to elaborate more on Nuke, I guess.

Bleh. Oasis/Bugspray/Kitty are still just a huge blind spot for me. I don’t know how to read around them.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:36 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Oasis should say "I don't know if I want to lim her," I apologize.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:43 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

This feels like its going nowhere. I'm tempted to just hammer Enchant and see what happens. At least we'd get plenty of information from the flip.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

You think AtE will sway me brah I'm a counseling student you pull some stuff that gives me a better idea of what to do and I'll take it
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:45 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 311, Skellen wrote:
In post 293, TheHoldSteady wrote: Kitty: I didn’t get forced vibes from Nuke. Not much to say about this slot but I’d look carefully at them if Nuke / Enchant flips town.
In post 295, TheHoldSteady wrote: This feels like its going nowhere. I'm tempted to just hammer Enchant and see what happens. At least we'd get plenty of information from the flip.
I will just pick these quotes as example, because they describe well what is bothering me. I am kind of missing the active intention to hunt for scum, besides that clash with FL, which was more of a reactive nature.

You were more leaning on TvT on Gandhi-FL and doubled down on town!Gandhi in when the wagon got up to three votes. Of course, then the whole thing with FL happened, who you seem to be suspecting now or at least still are sceptical of as I assume. It didn't seem your stance on Gandhi/Enchant slot has changed, so I find your willingness to hammer a slot you are leaning town without trying anything else kind of odd.

This adds up with you being wary of Kitty and him potentially lining up for D2 in case of a town flip of a slot you are rather leaning town on anyway. Maybe I am having some wrong expectations, however I miss some critical attitude here that I would expect from town with the lack of engagement with like Kitty here as example.

I understand where you're coming from. But why do you think scum me would push on Leaf instead of the many other options? Surely you realize he was only player until that point who was town reading me?
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:49 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

. from limming him we get interaction tells with Leaf, we get a vote process to review, which is more than we'd get from limming, say, oasis. So we get something, but obviously I'd rather lim a scum a scum, which is why I'm not voting yet.a
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:12 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:14 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I still lean FL scum and Enchant town, I tr you more for that post too for what it's worth, you're the first to actually acknowledge my concerns about the inactive players.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

While you all are active does anyone have any thoughts into .
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Sorry not , I mean . Frankly I'm still seeing at as more.of a town rage quit than a scum rage quit but wondering if anyone has different views.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 348, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 346, TheHoldSteady wrote: Sorry not , I mean . Frankly I'm still seeing at as more.of a town rage quit than a scum rage quit but wondering if anyone has different views.
I don't like to read into those types of posts, both town and scum can make them and I don't see them as reliably AI.
In post 349, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 346, TheHoldSteady wrote: Sorry not , I mean . Frankly I'm still seeing at as more.of a town rage quit than a scum rage quit but wondering if anyone has different views.
It’s possible.

You give me some TMI vibes with it, but it’s possible.

It’s just WIFOM, so I try to not use it, but they weren’t in immediate danger as town, and if they ragequit off something so minimal as town, idk, mafia probably not the game for them.
noted
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:47 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

VOTE: Flavor Leaf
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:49 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Nothing else has really happened to change my mind. Skellen is my top town read for what its worth
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:55 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Bugspray hasn't done shit in 16 pages, but consistently has avoided prods which suggests at least some tangible level of awareness of the state of the game.

Going to be rough to have to figure out both that slot and Enchant in the coming days if you waste day one mis-limming me because I didn't understand the point Radical Dawn was trying to make until you explained it more.

VOTE: UNVOTE
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:57 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Same if we lim Flavor and they flip town, in all honesty.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:05 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 383, Enchant wrote: What figure to

I am obviously town
You haven't said anything about my case and then you voted me. What are your actual thoughts on it?
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:08 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Fair

I've got no read on Kitty except Leaf's meta townread on him

I'm willing to wait at least one more day until we get reads from Kop and maybe Nurse
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:21 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Betting everything would be if this were E-LO. Being a sleepy game that's still on day one I'm just picking at whatever's there
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:33 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Anyway Enchant if you think it could be Kitty just make a case for it, I'll listen
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

If you can literally see how I reached a conclusion then how can you tell me that I was purposely misrepresenting something
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 408, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.
Trying too hard to
look
helpful and pro-town, not that I thought you were actually townposting as you suggest in .
That's not what I was suggesting at all
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

It's not enough that I admitted I didn't understand something and walked it back? Then waste the day one lim, idc.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 412, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 409, TheHoldSteady wrote: But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

If you can literally see how I reached a conclusion then how can you tell me that I was purposely misrepresenting something
I think already answers that.
In post 410, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 405, TheHoldSteady wrote: Am I supposed to read your mind? You literally said "I think you're doing too much to seem town" and now you're mis limming me for quoting exactly what you said.
Trying too hard to
look
helpful and pro-town, not that I thought you were actually townposting as you suggest in .
"Doing too many town things" definitely suggests that.
What were you trying to say?
I thought you were saying I was scum just for saying too many town things in a row.

Skellen clarified in that it meant you were looking for more proactiveness. But I didn't see that in youe original post.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I mean
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Saying too many =/= Saying too many, not doing but I thought you meant the former
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Ngl I said that because I thought you would switch to me which would place me at E-1. It wasn't to change Skellen 's mind. It was a last rite.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I'm not having fun
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 420, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 412, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 409, TheHoldSteady wrote: But then misreading something doesn't make me scum

I think already answers that.
In post 410, TheHoldSteady wrote:
Trying too hard to
look
"Doing too many town things" definitely suggests that.
What were you trying to say?
I thought you were saying I was scum just for saying too many town things in a row.
I don't understand why you disagreed with then.
In post 414, TheHoldSteady wrote: Skellen clarified in that it meant you were looking for more proactiveness. But I didn't see that in youe original post.
The proactiveness thing was Skellen's read, not mine. It was a good read though.
Then if Skellen misunderstood what your argument was then why do you think I'm scum for not understanding iteither?
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

The whole purpose of that post was to say what she thought you were saying and concurring

Your argument is shite.

If you're town, play better. Or else you're just going to lose this whole thing.

I'm not scum for knowing what needs to happen as town and saying those things.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #64) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I'm doing this for your benefit.

It's not fun to be town and be called scum the whole game for stupid fucking reasons.

I won't care if I die because of that.

But because I'm town I'll keep defending myself against your garbage arguments because I have a obligation to play towards my win con.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

In post 426, bugspray wrote: i forgot to read
In post 391, Enchant wrote: KITTY EVIL!!!!!!1111oneoneone
In post 392, Enchant wrote: Lmao idk i think so?
Good luck sorting this nonsense tomorrow.

VOTE: Enchant
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Screw it

VOTE: Bugspray
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:22 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I like Skellen more than Nautical Dawn. I felt like Skellen was actually coming up with reasons that made sense while Dawn was just making up ends to justify her means. Could just be town with really bad conf-bias though.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:49 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

I will not be here at deadline tomorrow. Someone who is town please make sure you are here to ensure a lim goes through.
TheHoldSteady
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
TheHoldSteady
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:56 am

Post by TheHoldSteady »

Congratulations scum team on a very dominant win.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”