Open 887: Coalition of Frogs (Game Over)

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 2.2

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to eliminate. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-10-19 20:17:13).

Elimination Votes
RH9 (2)
- Merlyn, Doctor Drew
Aristeia (1)
- Hero at Heart
Bellaphant (1)
- Titus

Not Voting (3)
- Aristeia, Bellaphant, implosion

FlavourImage

Mod NotesTitus replaces RH9.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 948, Aristeia wrote: before I pushed you you wanted to flip RH9 and then Doctor Drew
i don't recall saying that? let me have a look
In post 949, Aristeia wrote: if anything your response to me is blatantly survivalistic
how so? i literally said i want to do RH9 > ari > hero
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

hi titus!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by Aristeia »

also you're not even evaluating how I think about your alignment in terms of "does town!ari actually believe this about me"

for example when I say to implo/merlyn who are townreading you for wild emotional responses that you fake this as scum,

you aren't thinking hmm does town!ari think I would fake emotional responses as scum? because you and I both know that's what you did when we last played together and you were mafia.

instead you begin wildly flailing at me as if that's not a reasonable read for me to have.
You are always gonna be my love
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 853, Hero at Heart wrote: but actually scum!RH9 could just have wifom killed THS, it's not even that unlikely

and i think that this post:
In post 808, RH9 wrote:
In post 807, Merlyn wrote: I'm not sure from these latest posts, RH9, are you thinking STD is scum?
I think implo is, because, based on a reread, he knows what my scumgame looks like and hasn't been acknowledging that the posts I made upon replacing in (
if he genuinely thinks I'm scum
) make more sense in a implo/me world than a STD/me world.
is not an argument town makes, because why would town say that implo should think implo is scum? that's a weird argument, of the kind back in the day people called a scum slip.

VOTE: RH9

but i do wanna flip drew next.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Aristeia »

you were literally lining up drew as the next lim after rh9 while claiming that RH9 flipping would end the game
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 853, Hero at Heart wrote: but i do wanna flip drew next.
okay i said that, but that was before drew explained his thoughts properly
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Aristeia »

now you are claiming that scum!ari seeing you wanting to kill town!rh9 then town!drew would then go reread the game and start saying why drew/rh9 are town in order to what

bring this fight against you into d2? wouldn't it be much simpler for me to just let you kill rh9 then try to kill drew and then try to kill you at elo? what's the scum motivation for me to even 1v1 you here ?
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 953, Aristeia wrote: you aren't thinking hmm does town!ari think I would fake emotional responses as scum? because you and I both know that's what you did when we last played together and you were mafia.
except i disagree with that

i don't think i faked any emotional responses, unless you mean doing something like "oh i'm so confused about who is scum and idk who to vote" or "wow i can't believe that guy threw!" is considered faking emotional responses.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:05 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 958, Hero at Heart wrote:
In post 953, Aristeia wrote: you aren't thinking hmm does town!ari think I would fake emotional responses as scum? because you and I both know that's what you did when we last played together and you were mafia.
except i disagree with that

i don't think i faked any emotional responses, unless you mean doing something like "oh i'm so confused about who is scum and idk who to vote" or "wow i can't believe that guy threw!" is considered faking emotional responses.
do you actually want me to start quoting posts from the other game
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 955, Aristeia wrote: you were literally lining up drew as the next lim after rh9 while claiming that RH9 flipping would end the game
i was, right up until i voted you last page, about 80% sure rh9 is scum

am i not allowed to have second and third place scumreads?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by Aristeia »

hello titus you're going to die if you don't actually town it up pretty quickly I hope you can do that if you're town
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 959, Aristeia wrote: do you actually want me to start quoting posts from the other game
no
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 960, Hero at Heart wrote:
In post 955, Aristeia wrote: you were literally lining up drew as the next lim after rh9 while claiming that RH9 flipping would end the game
i was, right up until i voted you last page, about 80% sure rh9 is scum

am i not allowed to have second and third place scumreads?
you can have as many scumreads as you want
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Aristeia »

personally I think you were pretty excited to roll scum with Datisi

I think you told him you wanted to townblock with him or whatever similar to how we played it.

I think him pretending to not know who you were was fake because you probably told him in the scum pt who you were

I think you and him defending each other strongly d1 was how you decided to play it

I think your townread of him made no sense and I think his townread of you also made no sense considering I told him who you were and he knows this is what your scumgame looks like.

then he repped out and the coalition passed and STD didnt really want to play and came under pressure so you bussed him.

it doesn't particularly matter to me how much you hem and haw that it's not you - I am pretty much immune to that kind of AtE.

If you're town I hope you're right that RH9 is actually mafia because this is probably a loss if he isn't
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

can you tell me two things:

1. did you even read the examples i quoted for datisi pocketing me? do you think that wasn't actual pocketing? do you think datisi is not capable of creating fake associatives like that? because the way you (and ausuka) described his sucmplay in that other game, he definitely can.

2. does my play toward std at end of day make sense as a partner? it's literally shady as fuck and shows zero gamestate awareness, which i know you know is very uncharacteristic for scum!me. (or in other words, i know you know i have gamestate aweareness as scum)
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:12 pm

Post by Aristeia »

also I kind of think there's no way town!you actually thinks I'm mafia because you know how I play mafia since you played an entire game with me and you know I have no incentive to actually get my hands dirty fighting with you on D2 when I need to survive to D4 to actually win this game so I think your read on me is fake and you're only pushing back because you think it will help you survive somehow or whatever.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:13 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 965, Hero at Heart wrote: 1. did you even read the examples i quoted for datisi pocketing me? do you think that wasn't actual pocketing? do you think datisi is not capable of creating fake associatives like that? because the way you (and ausuka) described his sucmplay in that other game, he definitely can.
no that's not how Datisi pockets. I have seen him pocket people with townreads - they are usually far more nuanced and written out in a way that is actually like good. I don't understand why you thought his townread of you made any sense.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 965, Hero at Heart wrote: 2. does my play toward std at end of day make sense as a partner? it's literally shady as fuck and shows zero gamestate awareness, which i know you know is very uncharacteristic for scum!me. (or in other words, i know you know i have gamestate aweareness as scum)
you saw three votes hit STD putting him at e-2 and leading candidate to be limmed. if you're partnered with him what r u going to do? flail around and performatively vote/unvote a bunch of times is not an unreasonable thing for scum!you to do.
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 964, Aristeia wrote: personally I think you were pretty excited to roll scum with Datisi

I think you told him you wanted to townblock with him or whatever similar to how we played it.

I think him pretending to not know who you were was fake because you probably told him in the scum pt who you were

I think you and him defending each other strongly d1 was how you decided to play it

I think your townread of him made no sense and I think his townread of you also made no sense considering I told him who you were and he knows this is what your scumgame looks like.

then he repped out and the coalition passed and STD didnt really want to play and came under pressure so you bussed him.

it doesn't particularly matter to me how much you hem and haw that it's not you - I am pretty much immune to that kind of AtE.

If you're town I hope you're right that RH9 is actually mafia because this is probably a loss if he isn't
i understand where this take comes from, because datisi literally played the game with fake associatives to implicate me.

but yeah, it's fake! i don't really know how to say it other than it's absolutely poor play for datisi to have such obvious associatives with the partner, and it's absolutely within his scumrange,
according to your own words
, to create fake associatives like that with town.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:15 pm

Post by Aristeia »

like you're claiming what you did to STD was shady as fuck

and I am also claiming

that what you did to STD is shady as fuck

so we are pretty much in agreement

you seem to think that I would expect scum you to not be shady as fuck when the game state moves towards limming your partner while you are pretending to be making a decision between me/std - which tbh i dont think you actually were, you were probly feeling out support to see if you could get anyone to vote me.
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 967, Aristeia wrote: I don't understand why you thought his townread of you made any sense.
well maybe i am dumb then

sorry, i guess datisi was obvscum this game and that's why literally everyone except you and implo wanted him on the coalition
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:17 pm

Post by Aristeia »

ok fine hero why did you think Datisi's townread of you was a geniune townread
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:18 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 968, Aristeia wrote: you saw three votes hit STD putting him at e-2 and leading candidate to be limmed. if you're partnered with him what r u going to do? flail around and performatively vote/unvote a bunch of times is not an unreasonable thing for scum!you to do.
it is unreasonable

i would absolutely hard bus

you have zeor evidence of me ever flailing performatively as scum, because that's literally not a thing i do. if you want go read that game again, i literally hard bussed my partner the second they were in danger.
Hero at Heart
Hero at Heart
Goon
Hero at Heart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:19 pm

Post by Hero at Heart »

In post 972, Aristeia wrote: ok fine hero why did you think Datisi's townread of you was a geniune townread
because i felt i was radiating townvibes early game and it made sense that datisi picked up on these townvibes, and then he sort of refused to explain it in a way that sounded like how you won't really explain a vibe based read.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”