Open 889 | Secrets of the Anuket Topaz | fin.

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

alisae if ur agreeing with jjh why aren't u joining in on patchwork
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 720, Alisae wrote:honestly snivy you kinda come across as OMGUS town here
He was "hoping it was a pressure vote", then when it is revealed to be substantive, and the read is consistent with what I've given all game.

Suddenly his conviction is ramped up greatly, and all of the points he liked previously and posts that seemed +town gone by the wayside because -maybe- I'm deflecting off Alisae. He isn't confident in your flip to begin with, but he's preflipping and not analyzing my reason for the vote nor shift away.

He saw "I want you flipped" and really did not like the sound of that. My confidence rises.

I'm 1 over my cap, so I'm done for the night.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Prism + me I think is a pairing I think that is easy to come up with.
Gob might have been thinking about it and I think he questioned me on it in a way I think is probably town indicative (this makes the assumption that this was something they were considering)
It's all about how you use this theoretically pairing that I'm looking for and right now I feel like ur townie for it.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 723, Firebringer wrote: snivy whats ur read list
gob andres shirou
you and ydrasse
everyone else (those god dang lowposters)
alisae
prism

off the top of my head
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:38 pm

In post 726, Prism wrote: He saw "I want you flipped" and really did not like the sound of that. My confidence rises.
what
master at being scum(my)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Shirou »

I was about to close my eyes but decided to take a final peek in the game...

I don't understand the backtrack on Alisae. She's doing nothing but scumposting in my eyes and I'll give an example:

Alisae spent so much time telling gob that voting was GOOD and made the game move forward, and that he should keep his vote on her to get a wagon going, but Alisae has been calling me scum/suspecting me for awhile now and WHY IS SHE NOT VOTING ME?

She's just slowly faking a progression on me so that she can vote by the end, but not only from what I know of Alisae town play, but also from what she's been telling Gob for pages, she would have voted me ages ago. Especially given I don't think anyone else is voting me.

I can't see why town!Ali would behave like this and if the supposed reason is ever "I'm waiting JJH to tell me who to vote" it just feels like another one of her scum tactics like when she tried to play around LLD.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:39 pm

no shit i dont want to be flipped? that's nai at best if you think I'm wifoming
master at being scum(my)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 726, Prism wrote:
In post 720, Alisae wrote:honestly snivy you kinda come across as OMGUS town here
He was "hoping it was a pressure vote", then when it is revealed to be substantive, and the read is consistent with what I've given all game.

Suddenly his conviction is ramped up greatly, and all of the points he liked previously and posts that seemed +town gone by the wayside because -maybe- I'm deflecting off Alisae. He isn't confident in your flip to begin with, but he's preflipping and not analyzing my reason for the vote nor shift away.

He saw "I want you flipped" and really did not like the sound of that. My confidence rises.

I'm 1 over my cap, so I'm done for the night.
Town can do this as well.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Shirou »

Alisae is scum. I'm getting decently confident on this.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 730, Shirou wrote: I was about to close my eyes but decided to take a final peek in the game...

I don't understand the backtrack on Alisae. She's doing nothing but scumposting in my eyes and I'll give an example:

Alisae spent so much time telling gob that voting was GOOD and made the game move forward, and that he should keep his vote on her to get a wagon going, but Alisae has been calling me scum/suspecting me for awhile now and WHY IS SHE NOT VOTING ME?

She's just slowly faking a progression on me so that she can vote by the end, but not only from what I know of Alisae town play, but also from what she's been telling Gob for pages, she would have voted me ages ago. Especially given I don't think anyone else is voting me.

I can't see why town!Ali would behave like this and if the supposed reason is ever "I'm waiting JJH to tell me who to vote" it just feels like another one of her scum tactics like when she tried to play around LLD.
this guy is mafia btw
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:40 pm

ok but dont you agree prism is a juicier vote
master at being scum(my)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: shirou
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

nah let's just kill shirou this guy is mafia lmao
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 730, Shirou wrote: I don't understand the backtrack on Alisae. She's doing nothing but scumposting in my eyes and I'll give an example:

this is very unconvincing shirou.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 738, Firebringer wrote:
In post 730, Shirou wrote: I don't understand the backtrack on Alisae. She's doing nothing but scumposting in my eyes and I'll give an example:

He's forcing himself to be in 1v1 mode and he's practically grasping at straws to try to find anything that is actually wolf indicative with my play because nothing really exists.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Prism »

I think 730 is probably the most town post Shirou has made all game, and I don't even really agree with it. I don't see why that is the kicker for you when Shirou has every reason to just let me/camel play out as mafia.

I'm not going to litigate why Camel saying "oh it's alisae+prism then" in response to me turning sharply aggressive on him is probably the most basic scum reaction in existence. His read is entirely built on the preflip because that was the only thing he could immediately think of.

I don't like going over the cap but I feel some conviction and do not want this to turn into a clownshow.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 738, Firebringer wrote:

What?
Unconvincing?

HOW?

WHEN DID ALISAE EVER PLAY LIKE THIS AS TOWN IN THAT LARGE YOU MODDED?

She was a free spirit voting whoever she fancied. Nothing like here.

(Aka Volpe14)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:46 pm

then dont

lets settle this 1v1 tommorow
master at being scum(my)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

shirou u listed like 2 things that are just not alignment indicative at all
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 741, Shirou wrote: WHEN DID ALISAE EVER PLAY LIKE THIS AS TOWN IN THAT LARGE YOU MODDED?

She was a free spirit voting whoever she fancied. Nothing like here.
you don't know anything about how it is I actually play this game lol
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Shirou »

Alisae keeps saying votes are good, calls me scum multiple times, but doesn't vote me until I call her out on not following her own philosophy?

How is that not alignment indicative Fire?

(Aka Volpe14)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 743, Firebringer wrote: shirou u listed like 2 things that are just not alignment indicative at all
I agree with you that the entire post is wrong. Alisae's last concern as scum was figuring out a way to vote Shirou.

The post is still town: look at the timing.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 745, Shirou wrote: Alisae keeps saying votes are good, calls me scum multiple times, but doesn't vote me until I call her out on not following her own philosophy?

alisae can simulatenously believe that and ur not worth voting for right now.
also alisae believes in that philiosphy regardless of alignment so u telling me that alisae is just contradicting own philisophy is now an alignment indicative thing for alisae for what....

is alisae scared to pressure u for fear of a 1v1 cause i think scumsae is totally cool with 1v1s.
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 740, Prism wrote: I think 730 is probably the most town post Shirou has made all game, and I don't even really agree with it. I don't see why that is the kicker for you when Shirou has every reason to just let me/camel play out as mafia.

I'm not going to litigate why Camel saying "oh it's alisae+prism then" in response to me turning sharply aggressive on him is probably the most basic scum reaction in existence. His read is entirely built on the preflip because that was the only thing he could immediately think of.

I don't like going over the cap but I feel some conviction and do not want this to turn into a clownshow.
I disagree.
I think Shirou is presenting his read strength as something that is stronger than what he actually has and I think he's doing it maliciously. Shirou if they feel threatened will try to be louder than me because he cares about how he looks.
I think you can easily think that it's the most basic scum reaction in existence but I also think it's not impossible for town to also react that way when being fos'd. Most villagers when they get fos'd look towards who is sorting them as mafia and try to figure out their alignment based on that. It's easier to figure out who is actually solving and who isn't when you know the person you're talking to has an incorrect read.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 745, Shirou wrote: Alisae keeps saying votes are good, calls me scum multiple times, but doesn't vote me until I call her out on not following her own philosophy?

who cares?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”