Open 889 | Secrets of the Anuket Topaz | fin.

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by gob »

I wonder what T3 will say. Prism also had T3 as their top town read, which I found odd.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 944, Ydrasse wrote: who deflect and where?
Very quick/bad summary, I think if you look back at the past pages and how activity has exploded as Alisae wagon gains traction, you'll see it too:
In post 893, Shirou wrote: Should we count the amount of counter-wagons trying to rise up since Alisae wagon took off?

Camel wants to potentially deflect onto Prism

Prism wants to potentially deflect onto Camel

Some peeps that I've not memorized want now Ydrasse out of nowhere

I think there's also an attempt on a Titus/Patchwork wagon when before replacement they were barely here
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 948, Ydrasse wrote: VOTE: patchwork
you are voting for titus titus replaced patchwork
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 948, Ydrasse wrote: VOTE: patchwork
In post 949, Ydrasse wrote: i like this better
i support this
btw titus replaced patch and is voting u
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

bro shirou youre the one who told me to join alisae :cry:
master at being scum(my)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 954, camelCasedSnivy wrote: bro shirou youre the one who told me to join alisae :cry:
I know I'm just talking that potentially, you or Prism could be trying to deflect Alisae wagon on each other, if one of you were scum

in your PoV that could be Prism!

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if i deflect from the alisae wagon can i get some scum points shirou
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by gob »

In post 941, Shirou wrote: Look at how much activity the game has been picking up as Alisae wagon began to rise

Alisae herself only started being really active when voted

I don't know man, maybe I'm wrong, sorry if I'm to everyone (including Alisat potentially?), but this definitely feels like a scum wagon in a setup where scum doesn't want to get limmed early.

crazy amount of people trying to deflect this onto something else.

I don't think scum likes the current gamestate and I'm the main pusher of Alisae's wagon and I know I'm town, so I also know that out of all the possible reasons scum may want to change the current gamestate, my push doesn't have an agenda and isn't being very actively supported by anyone else.

People may be voting Alisae now, like Prism or Camel, but to some extent it also feels like a compromise for not being able to get traction on their own alternatives.

Ali feels like a wagon that people don't want to say "I don't support this at all" but at the same time don't want to say "I'm super committed to this".

Dunno, feels like a scum wagon.
T3, Shirou, Save The Dragons, Prism, camelCasedSnivy

So you think one or more of these are mafia with Alisae and they are planning on hopping off Alisae soon?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 951, Shirou wrote:
In post 944, Ydrasse wrote: who deflect and where?
Very quick/bad summary, I think if you look back at the past pages and how activity has exploded as Alisae wagon gains traction, you'll see it too:
In post 893, Shirou wrote: Should we count the amount of counter-wagons trying to rise up since Alisae wagon took off?

Camel wants to potentially deflect onto Prism

Prism wants to potentially deflect onto Camel

Some peeps that I've not memorized want now Ydrasse out of nowhere

I think there's also an attempt on a Titus/Patchwork wagon when before replacement they were barely here
im a scientist math person and think the first two cancel each other out, the votes on me are kind of stale i think except for the titus one (?) and i think the titus/patch one's been floated around for a while because of their presence being meh and then disappearing
i feel like i just tried to prove these all wrong to #slay you or ssomething but i don't think this is compelling much 2 me in the sense that it's mafia trying desperately 2 save alisae unless it's like the wolves are /really/ ineffective about it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Shirou »

If Ali is actually scum I think I may want to potentially throw this by voting people outside of her wagon right now

Those Titus votes feel so fucking weird

(Aka Volpe14)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 959, Shirou wrote: If Ali is actually scum I think I may want to potentially throw this by voting people outside of her wagon right now

Those Titus votes feel so fucking weird
Titus wagon is best wagon.
Show

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

this wagon feels better 2 me
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Prism »

I can't help you if you can't help yourself.

1. gob: "[Prism has been] "more interested in voting in ways that don't upset people." (Read that sentence carefully: it is what you put on the paper and actually communicated to other human beings)
2. Prism: "I voted in a way that is extremely controversial and upsetting"
3. gob: "I don't understand how [that vote] being controversial and upsetting is relevant."

It is not that the vote has to be town. It is that your (1) is wrong.

Spoiler: Most immediately relevant borderline scumslip commentary
In post 813, Prism wrote:
In post 811, camelCasedSnivy wrote: can we kill prism now
So far the extent of your reasoning is that I am trying to save my scum partner Alisae. It is unclear why I should go first in your view. In contrast, my view is that you are scum regardless of what Alisae is.

Perhaps you should expound on why I am scum even in a town Alisae world and use the preflip argument only as a strengthener.
In post 836, Prism wrote:
In post 828, camelCasedSnivy wrote:scum mad they're found for a reason that doesn't make sense
I'm scum with Alisae. You are correct: my vote timing was poorly decided and gave up our shared alignment.

What do you mean when you say your reason doesn't make sense? Did you forget what your argument is?

As a secondary matter, you missed a citation.

In post 832, Titus wrote: @Prism, StD isn't listed on your wall but by your text is it fair to say townlean?

Which posts of Alisae's are weird? Please do not say why. I want to form my own opinion.
In post 832, Titus wrote: @Prism, StD isn't listed on your wall but by your text is it fair to say townlean?

Which posts of Alisae's are weird? Please do not say why. I want to form my own opinion.
Save the Dragons, or Dragons, is listed in the nullzone.

The specific posts I am calling "weird" of Alisae's are the ones with my name in them. These can be found here.
In post 872, Prism wrote: I moved off of you because no one else has expressed that you are a first choice.

The citation is this. You took my reason for scumreading Alisae-Alisae being frustrated that Shirou's read is correct but poorly argued, then took it as your own against me.
In post 606, Prism wrote:Alisae's recent posting, to me, feels like someone frustrated that a town player's reasoning is bad but they're right anyway.
In post 828, camelCasedSnivy wrote:scum mad they're found for a reason that doesn't make sense
The difference is that I was commenting on Shirou's read. You are commenting on your own.

It doesn't make sense for you to think your own reason-the only one you've presented and are presenting-is bad. Plagiarism tends to create results like that, unfortunately.

Spoiler: Collected Prism posts about Snivy dating back to yesterday
In post 683, Prism wrote: I can't say I'm even remotely interested in the current discussion but at least sometimes I feel an Alisae-town world in a post.

VOTE: Snivy

I haven't townread a single post this slot has made all game. They're all null to scum. I still think the obligation to defend gob line was weird as hell regardless of what gob is.

P-Edit: No, but now there might be. Not that my vote is that big of a surprise.
In post 712, Prism wrote: Feel free to explain the Snivy townread. Pull up their ISO if you think it'll help. It's empty and he takes almost exclusively the easiest paths to engage. The T3 push was incredibly half-assed and the defense of gob was bizarre, and it is probably a very bad framejob if anything.
In post 726, Prism wrote:
In post 720, Alisae wrote:honestly snivy you kinda come across as OMGUS town here
He was "hoping it was a pressure vote", then when it is revealed to be substantive, and the read is consistent with what I've given all game.

Suddenly his conviction is ramped up greatly, and all of the points he liked previously and posts that seemed +town gone by the wayside because -maybe- I'm deflecting off Alisae. He isn't confident in your flip to begin with, but he's preflipping and not analyzing my reason for the vote nor shift away.

He saw "I want you flipped" and really did not like the sound of that. My confidence rises.

I'm 1 over my cap, so I'm done for the night.
In post 782, Prism wrote: My stance is unchanged from last night. I don't think camel has made a single post I've townread all game. I think the OMGUS spitball was a scum reaction because he is experienced enough to know better and to look at the reason. Instead of attacking my reason for the push he is preflipping me with Alisae, a scumread he is not confident in standing alone. Why bet a second read on it?

I still townread Shirou and am unimpressed by Alisae.

Spoiler: Previously mentioned half-assed Snivy read on T3 where he didn't actually read T3 and just made shit up
In post 415, camelCasedSnivy wrote: actually im stiil interested in T3 wagon

if I'm not mistaken T3 had a wagon and it just kinda disappeared? like why cant we bring it back to life

i feel like a flip switched inside of me
In post 421, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 419, jjh927 wrote: What do you think is scummy about T3
he has a lot of posts for not trying to scumhunt at all
In post 422, Prism wrote:
In post 421, camelCasedSnivy wrote: [T3] has a lot of posts for not trying to scumhunt at all
I don't think that is true at all. T3's alignment commentary is plentiful and, more specifically, more frequent than yours.
Spoiler:
In post 168, T3 wrote:
In post 129, jjh927 wrote: The implication was the important thing
So going back to this, I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I think town would be more likely to openly say that they townread someone without just implying it. Although when I think about it more it's still probably NAI.
UNVOTE:
In post 227, T3 wrote:
In post 206, Shirou wrote: scum usually only tries as hard or only a bit harder than most players are "trying" from my experience. There are a few that try to "solve" super hard but you don't look LAMIST enough to fit the archetype in my opinion, it's not a "in-your-face-I'm-solving" posting style, it feels more subtle especially from your (T3) side.
Okay, that's fair. I think Shirou is towny for this but I've also never played with him before.
In post 234, T3 wrote:
In post 229, Shirou wrote:
In post 116, Save The Dragons wrote: uh okay
It reads to me as a complete lack of interest in engaging with the game yeah.
Nah, this seems like typical STD. I almost never get the vibe that STD is engaged when he’s playing as town. I think I had meta on him related to this a while ago which ended up being right like slightly >rand+margin error.
In post 235, T3 wrote: But no, I think that post by STD is entirely NAI and I think jjh is better than this
In post 285, T3 wrote: I'm not convinced that StD is scum at all
In post 327, T3 wrote:
In post 326, T3 wrote:
In post 313, patchwork wrote:
In post 294, Firebringer wrote: i barely bother reading to begin with.
i think im going to be tuning out prism posts soon.

brain not big enough for all the words prism puts in posts.
out of all the users i've seen thus far while checking thread i think i've seen prism the most and i think they're the one who i have the most distinct town vibe on
I would be very very wary of townreading Prism for vibes.

camel’s response to patchwork’s early posts is bad VOTE: camel
In post 353, T3 wrote:
In post 328, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 327, T3 wrote:
In post 326, T3 wrote:
In post 313, patchwork wrote:
In post 294, Firebringer wrote: i barely bother reading to begin with.
i think im going to be tuning out prism posts soon.

brain not big enough for all the words prism puts in posts.
out of all the users i've seen thus far while checking thread i think i've seen prism the most and i think they're the one who i have the most distinct town vibe on
I would be very very wary of townreading Prism for vibes.

camel’s response to patchwork’s early posts is bad VOTE: camel
is it cuz I'm opportunistic or something lol
A little. The tone just seems bad though
In post 354, T3 wrote: I don’t like Shirou’s interactions with imaginality
In post 359, T3 wrote: To me it seemed like pointless questioning that was not actually intended to gauge a read on imaginality
In post 389, T3 wrote:
In post 378, gob wrote:
In post 364, Prism wrote:
In post 358, T3 wrote:Why did you dislike it at first and then stopped disliking it?
I am also often self-absorbed and think that other players should have more interest in and reaction to the things that I say.
In post 360, gob wrote: We’re 100% never fading STD today.

camelCasedSnivy, Shirou, Ydrasse, Alisae, Prism

this probably has scum on back end (alisae, prism)
What a horrible entry post. I don't think me at the bottom is a big deal. Whiteknighting Dragons [for what I assume] because his posting is very town is absolutely wild and an impossible conclusion to reach. Alisae at the bottom is also interesting and probably begs elaboration.

VOTE: gob
That is not my reasoning though? I never said their posting was towny lol.

I said because they got voted so quickly with no resistance theyre almost certainly not scum.
This explanation isn't that bad but I still think gob is scum on balance.
I don't think ratio v. raw number or quality of analysis arguments are good either. T3 still winds up above well above the field on both fronts.

Please stop asking me questions if you will not read the post or reflect on them.

I don't care if you don't read my posts. I do care if you're going to promise some sort of dialogue and then forget what you said 5 seconds before.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Shirou »

Even if Patchwork is scum, and I did mention he gave "newbie scum" vibes, I've no idea how someone can be more confident on those 10 posts or so from early game or rather than people actually playing the game right now

Unless you think Titus posting is bad but I haven't read that unless I missed it

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 961, Ydrasse wrote: this wagon feels better 2 me
You didn't know Titus replaced Patchwork, so you voted mostly for Patchwork's 10 posts

Please enlighten me how you think those 10 posts are worse than anything else from any of the other active slots...?

I'm not even saying Patchwork can't be scum, just that EVEN if they were scum, I don't see how you can confidently arrive at the conclusion with those 10 posts

(Aka Volpe14)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 963, Shirou wrote: Even if Patchwork is scum, and I did mention he gave "newbie scum" vibes, I've no idea how someone can be more confident on those 10 posts or so from early game or rather than people actually playing the game right now

Unless you think Titus posting is bad but I haven't read that unless I missed it
I think titus vote on imaginality was bad, I think titus vote on ydrasse was slightly less bad in grand scheme of it being titus but yeah.

If im scum here and imaginality is town, thats 100% who i would be voting just because easy pushing.
and titus immediately went for it.

also as others said patchwork felt like disengaged scum
Show

Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Shirou »

In post 957, gob wrote: So you think one or more of these are mafia with Alisae and they are planning on hopping off Alisae soon?
Not necessarily but could be the case yes

Now I'm also looking for people refusing to vote Ali or StD and going for a lurker slot that barely posted

It just feels a struggle to get this wagon going, and it's particularly interesting that activity has EXPLODED lately.

(Aka Volpe14)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Titus »

I think that Alisae has use to the scumteam but might not be scum. I could be wrong and Alisae is just scum here but there's too many people who are meh fine. I feel hypocritical because I'm there with the VCA but not everyone thinks like me. Scum will gladly vote out a townbeard to save their own and might not go to bat to save them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by gob »

Prism, I was talking about right now with you voting Alisae but planting yourself on Snivy, well whatever. It is what it is. I meant right here in time with the current wagon, not you as a player this whole day.

Your posts are hard for me to read and understand, frankly. Probably just me.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Shirou »

Now that you mention it Fire, that Titus vote on Imaginality does feels out of place...

But blegh, I don't know how "damning" it should be

(Aka Volpe14)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 966, Shirou wrote:
In post 957, gob wrote: So you think one or more of these are mafia with Alisae and they are planning on hopping off Alisae soon?
Not necessarily but could be the case yes

Now I'm also looking for people refusing to vote Ali or StD and going for a lurker slot that barely posted

It just feels a struggle to get this wagon going, and it's particularly interesting that activity has EXPLODED lately.
I think the activity is related to me, not the Alisae wagon exactly.

The Ydrasse omgus was bad. He probably checked the scum pt and voted without reading the thread.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 969, Shirou wrote: Now that you mention it Fire, that Titus vote on Imaginality does feels out of place...

who cares
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 969, Shirou wrote: Now that you mention it Fire, that Titus vote on Imaginality does feels out of place...

I read the wrong vc. It was always my intent to tie the wagons.

What do you think of Ydrasse and Alisae being scum? Maybe one is a beard?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 964, Shirou wrote:
In post 961, Ydrasse wrote: this wagon feels better 2 me
You didn't know Titus replaced Patchwork, so you voted mostly for Patchwork's 10 posts

Please enlighten me how you think those 10 posts are worse than anything else from any of the other active slots...?

I'm not even saying Patchwork can't be scum, just that EVEN if they were scum, I don't see how you can confidently arrive at the conclusion with those 10 posts
He likely read the PT and decided to vote my slot without reading.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

ydrasse is a she
Show

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”