Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 386, Celebloki wrote: I am curious what the reasoning is behind the recent Drew votes are.
In post 390, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 378, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
In post 379, yessiree wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
whats up with these
In post 394, DragonEater70 wrote: I don't get why people are scumreading Drew? I think it's from his exchange with Aureal, but I don't really see anything scummy there. In fact Drew is probably slightly +town for that exchange, for being cheeky.
I'm good at tone reading Drew, actually I'm bit of an expert (not to toot my own horn :lol: ) Drew is always cheeky but there are subtle differences between his town cheekyness and scum cheekyness. It's hard to categorize exactly but as town I'd say he is more solve-y and in the moment, and as scum he's more agenda-y and pocket-y

his plays here feel more like the latter, and it's also weird how he kept trying to assert RC is town for jokester reasons

but these are not super strong reads, I'm happy voting with enchant - my boy from the bloc
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:32 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Well I recently incorrectly scumread Drew (Veiled Committee Mafia), so maybe I'm just trying to compensate for that by skewing my reads into the TR side of things.

Can you provide examples of solvy cheekiness vs pockety cheekiness? If it's not too much trouble.

Though I do think you have a point with the joke defending of RC being weird.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 380, Aisa wrote:
In post 331, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 327, Aisa wrote: ...I grabbed the wrong link. hold on
Yeah I found it real funny because you modded that game and should've known he was targeted by a Weak Friendly Neighbor :twisted:
Ngl it sounds like you've probably read that game more closely than I have, I was doing some pretty aggressive skimming sometimes :lol:
Lol, I aggressively tried to replace into that game but was sniped twice. But yeah it was a fun read.
In post 381, Aisa wrote:
In post 261, Celebloki wrote: I think it's pretty amazing that RC thinks he has a town read from a couple of Day 1 posts that probably weren't very serious.

I get pretty strong town reads from Aisa, Drew, and yessiree. I am also tending towards town reads from Kitty, KatyKimFanClub, and Enchant.

SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
Can you tell me about your Drew town read?
VOTE: Celebloki
Can you explain what prompted this vote?
In post 393, biancospino wrote: ... I don't know why I colered that, I didn't consciously intend to
Too used to being a mod?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 356, yessiree wrote:
In post 333, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 332, DragonEater70 wrote: Also do you think it's possible his play is identical at both alignments?
Not directed at me, but yes.
hmm interesting, do u think ur still stands? and if so, I'm interested to hear if there's anything more substantive
since throwing out "X and Y are not paired" is a fairly trivial thing to say
I'm also i terested in the answer to this question.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Kind of why I was asking Aisa, because I thought the TMI angle was interesting. But it can also come from town just making that observation.

But for me it would make more sense if like…. Kitty were looking specifically at drew or dragon and then making that assumption but nothings really come or it. I guess in the case of drew he hasn’t been all that present but still.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Enchant »

whats up with these
🤷‍♀️

👓🐈

🪓👍
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Aureal »

Are we
still
talking about Kitty's easy read of people not being partnered? Do people actually think he won't do that as town because he sure does.

Agenda'd opinion: Drew and Dragon are definitely scum together because that first read of people not being paired was exactly the scum pair :wink:
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Celebloki »

That's an interesting game, Kitty was town and opened that game almost exactly like he opened this game. Mentioned not knowing many people in the list, claimed Jester, talking about not playing a lot D1, talked about pairing or not pairing people. I was almost confused I was reading an ISO of him in this game.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Alianna »

Not_Mafia is being prodded.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 388, Doctor Drew wrote: Do really think that I am scum? Trying to figure out your endgame here.....

Or is this about cele?
Do you think I should already be townreading you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 409, Aisa wrote:
In post 388, Doctor Drew wrote: Do really think that I am scum? Trying to figure out your endgame here.....

Or is this about cele?
Do you think I should already be townreading you?
No, I was just curious on what your questioning was with Cele since it did involve their read on me. Don't really feel I am have done enough to be hard read on either alignment, that was kinda my greater point.

Though your explanation made sense, I was too focused on me lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 400, yessiree wrote: I'm good at tone reading Drew, actually I'm bit of an expert (not to toot my own horn :lol: ) Drew is always cheeky but there are subtle differences between his town cheekyness and scum cheekyness. It's hard to categorize exactly but as town I'd say he is more solve-y and in the moment, and as scum he's more agenda-y and pocket-y

his plays here feel more like the latter, and it's also weird how he kept trying to assert RC is town for jokester reasons
This speaks so much to the deepest darkest recesses of my soul, except the part where I have any proof I'm good at tonereading Drew
(Translation for those who don't speak Aisa, I'm also tonereading Drew as possibly scum)

I also think I'm still missing a reply to this:
In post 380, Aisa wrote:
In post 347, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 346, DragonEater70 wrote: IDK I feel RC's push on me is fabricated.
I was just scum with RC(until he couldn't stand being scum with me and ghosted me lol). And I don't think I see that RC here, at least not feeling it in my gut.

I have been wanting to iso him though, should be more active going forward.....busy last few days.
Can you elaborate a bit? What do you think is different or why do you have this gut feeling?
P-edit: well hi lol
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 402, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 381, Aisa wrote:
In post 261, Celebloki wrote: I think it's pretty amazing that RC thinks he has a town read from a couple of Day 1 posts that probably weren't very serious.

I get pretty strong town reads from Aisa, Drew, and yessiree. I am also tending towards town reads from Kitty, KatyKimFanClub, and Enchant.

SNYBED doesn't seem to be doing a very good job of actually being a block. In one post Snivy admonishes DragonEater for changing his vote to leave a wagon, and then later on changes his vote shortly after DragonEater goes back on it. I'd say there's possibly more than 1 scum in the block.
Can you tell me about your Drew town read?
VOTE: Celebloki
Can you explain what prompted this vote?
I thought Celeb's reads were suspicious, I thought I might as well put some pressure on it while I was asking the question

Actually, looking at that post again, I'm questioning if the 3 "pretty strong town reads" and the 3 "tending towards town reads" are more town behaviour or scum behaviour.

I'm tempted to say town behaviour right now, what do people think? I feel like as scum I'm always fighting to fabricate scumreads, not let townies gain too much influence or find each other, and other typical scumbutt activities
and here he is, townbinning half the game without a care in the world
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Hi *waves*

You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood). If anything I should be the expert at reading him since I called him scum that game basically right off the bat(but I am not that arrogant lol).

As far as RC, the aforementioned scum game RC was my buddy. Like I said it is gut, but they seem less calculated here as in the scum game. It isn't a a solid read since I have had trouble correctly reading him in the past, but was just my first instinct to say they are town here. I also don't like when people pile on someone super early in a game, especially for a reason I didn't see.

Also I will stand by my belief that no way Alianna let's RC be scum in a game modded by here lol.

Pre Edit: Ya but they also could just be setting up some pocketing. Especially you just said you, and many others, have trouble making a fake scum read seem legit.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 406, Aureal wrote: Are we
still
talking about Kitty's easy read of people not being partnered? Do people actually think he won't do that as town because he sure does.

Agenda'd opinion: Drew and Dragon are definitely scum together because that first read of people not being paired was exactly the scum pair :wink:
You finally see me as scum yet you still can't read me lol. Tsk tsk.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 413, Doctor Drew wrote: Hi *waves*

You didn't ask about Yess lol, but I don't get how they can say they are an expert at reading me. By my counts we have played two games together, I was scum in one and town the other(yess was the opposite alignment both times). And they were way less engaged when I was town(even though we shared a hood). If anything I should be the expert at reading him since I called him scum that game basically right off the bat(but I am not that arrogant lol).

As far as RC, the aforementioned scum game RC was my buddy. Like I said it is gut, but they seem less calculated here as in the scum game. It isn't a a solid read since I have had trouble correctly reading him in the past, but was just my first instinct to say they are town here. I also don't like when people pile on someone super early in a game, especially for a reason I didn't see.

Also I will stand by my belief that no way Alianna let's RC be scum in a game modded by here lol.

Pre Edit: Ya but they also could just be setting up some pocketing. Especially you just said you, and many others, have trouble making a fake scum read seem legit.
Point taken about how Yess hasn't played with you that much, I don't know how much it's going to influence my thinking yet

Oh sweet, re: RC. FWIW I have never played with him before but I have to say I'm impressed with the quality of his scum game if he's scum here. He's like, super self-assured whenever anyone is questioning him which is always fun to see. But he can probably still fake that as scum? idk

Yeah Celeb could have set up that post as scum. Scum can set up any post they want, but I'm making a judgment that this is <rand likely to be a scum post
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Aisa »

This isn't the last you hear from me Drew but woahh! That was a kinda towny post
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 416, Aisa wrote: This isn't the last you hear from me Drew but woahh! That was a kinda towny post
Don't worry, I am only good for one or two of those a game.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Aisa »

I am going to very tentatively propose a collaboration. Where do you think I should put my vote?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 418, Aisa wrote: I am going to very tentatively propose a collaboration. Where do you think I should put my vote?
That is a lot of responsibility lol.

I like the vote on Cele, part of me wants to get votes on Enchant to see if that actually start using their words.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

But how about you join me on some OMGUS towards yess?

VOTE: yess
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:24 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 405, Enchant wrote:
whats up with these
🤷‍♀️

👓🐈

🪓👍
can someone translate
master at being scum(my)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 421, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
whats up with these
🤷‍♀️

👓🐈

🪓👍
can someone translate
I read the last thing as they are fine with me being limmed, but also may be saying they don't understand yess sheeping them.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 420, Doctor Drew wrote: But how about you join me on some OMGUS towards yess?

VOTE: yess
Last I checked you were TRing him?
In post 421, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
whats up with these
🤷‍♀️

👓🐈

🪓👍
can someone translate
Something about a shrug

Drew (glasses) and Kitty (kitty) are ok (thumbs up) to be eliminated (axe)
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Alianna »

~•~
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”