Open 889 | Secrets of the Anuket Topaz | fin.

Open Games (Use a known setup). Signups Here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

He went around wagon hopping then chose the Alisae wagon and created the gamestate we're in now
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Titus »

I saw the same thing when I looked at that. I largely dismissed the first few as RVS pointless wagons (three or less early).

StD is locktown in my book.

If Shiro flips scum, are you willing to reconsider imaginality and Ydrasse if I reconsider Camel?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

Imaginality scum becomes a lot more likely if you're town

I don't think my read is very likely to change on Ydrasse at all though
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Titus »

Alright. Let's see what shakes with Shirou.

VOTE: Shirou
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Shirou
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 1791, Prism wrote:
In post 1790, camelCasedSnivy wrote: also where is andres
Out for some cigs and milk
just like dad :cry:
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:45 am

In post 1863, gob wrote: @T3
@jjh927
@Save The Dragons
@imaginality
@Andresvmb

It's time. Reads list or you DIE!!!!!!
lots of posts in 24 hours

i have more time to be present today

anyway at this point, changing my readslist style because people can't handle the other way

WOULD LIM
Camel
T3
JJH
Imaginality
Andres

WOULD NOT LIM
Prism
YAdrasse
Titus
gob
shirou
firebringer

WOULD BANG
Save the dragons
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Shirou »

I don't know why but after this most recent convo I can't stop picturing Titus and JJH as Team Rocket.

Prism can be Meowth but I don't think he's evil at all.

Titus, it seems you've made a hobby out of voting people you supposedly town read when they turn into a viable wagon. Particularly interesting that it happens when you're one of the alternatives.
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:51 am

In post 1870, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1863, gob wrote: @T3
@jjh927
@Save The Dragons
@imaginality
@Andresvmb

It's time. Reads list or you DIE!!!!!!
I did a readlist before the flip and very little has changed other than seeing Camel and Shirou react to eod. I guess I have 4 scumreads now though

Town
Prism
Ydrasse
gob
Firebringer
Andresvmb
T3

Town?
imaginality

Scum?
Save The Dragons
camelCasedSnivy
Shirou
Titus
That can't be right, 4 > 3

I recommend taking a look through your reasoning and try to come to conclusions about where you are wrong

I want you to hunt for reasons that your scumreads could actually be town

Narrow the pool. Doubt yourself and try to make your reads more accurate

You have a lot of scumreads. You know you must be wrong with some of them.

Do you
A. Do nothing
B. Try to narrow it down and figure out where you are wrong?

Okay, if you're going to narrow it down, here's a choice for you

A. Do nothing
B. Compare the reasons why you scumread people and determine which are stronger and which are weaker
C. Wait until people make more posts and see if you change your mind
D. Actively engage with players you scumread to try and place them more accurately
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Shirou »

You've just voted three different people in 24 hours of the first day and you ACCUSE ME of wagon hopping?

That "VCA analysis" is context-less as fuck. StD and Gob wagons were the first wagons to emerge after we were almost 10 pages in and the game still didn't feel like it had started because we kept joking around. I voted and pushed them partially to progress the game, it was through those early wagons that we got past the shitposting stage of the game where nothing was taken serious.

The REAL wagons I took part in D1 was ALISAE, and Imaginality when people were telling me to stop tunneling Alisae. I mostly wanted to see where a Imaginality wagon could go and got back to Ali wagon in around 24 hours even when it was dismantled.

Now you've seriously voted Alisae, Imaginality, Ydrasse, JJH and now is flipping on me, and I'M THE WAGON HOPPER?

This is a really ridiculous argument to anyone that actually has read the game. For most of D1 I was simply consistently voting Alisae.

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:58 am

camel, t3, and andres have just been such non presences that i can't really town read them. it's definitely possible i'm tr scum and i need to reconsider, but im starting to tr all the players in my "would not lim" category.

jjh maybe would be do not lim if i took emotion out of it. not sure.

every post by imaginality makes my skin crawl.

i'm not sure where i stand in lieu of an alisae town flip. i'm kind of bummed i was wrong. need to think a little before i vote.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 1891, Titus wrote: If JJH is town, your posts are primed to eliminate him without any blood on your hands.
Do you think I care about blood on my hands if I'm scum...?

And how much blood exactly would I have by simply sheeping you/camel/Prism at day start when you wanted to all vote JJH?

I literally refused to make an easy vote on JJH and now you're trying to twist it as if I'm "priming to eliminate him".

All I had to do to have good odds of eliminating JJH was to lay down the easy vote/wagon you were offering me at day start. I refused.

Now I tell you and JJH, that have been COMPLAINING SINCE DAY 1 that no one wanted you guys choice of wagon, to 1v1 and sort it out/lead us somewhere, and what is your reaction?

It's to flip on me together with someone you were confident was scum a few hours ago.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this game has felt polarized when it comes to what reads people have so i would be a little surprised if it was a wolf team mostly of inactive people. i don’t know if this atmosphere can pop up from just town squabbling with mild intervention.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Shirou »

All it took for you to flip your read on me Titus, is for there to be some support for a Shirou wagon and for me to refuse to go along with you today.

I wrote that post about you guys 1v1 knowing I may get some flake by being too straightforward, but I'm intensely amused that you decided instead to shake hands and try to create a wagon on me instead when there was starting to be little other alternatives to you two.

(Aka Volpe14)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also yeah i feel like titus is just trying to get an elim and jump ship tonight shrug
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Shirou »

You can say whatever bullshit you want about me "wagon hopping", "being insincere" or whatever, but tell me Titus:

If you're town, and JJH is town, and I'm scum.

WHY do I make a whole drama out of not wanting to vote JJH at day start when multiple people wanted?

To "avoid blood on my hands"? Oh please, that's not my scum playstyle and anyone that has seen scum!me knows it. My scum style is busing some of my partners to gather town credit and then use that town credit to tunnel and miseliminate other townies.

I drive the miseliminations on townies as scum when I'm not busing a partner. I don't "let town eat itself" or some bullshit.

(Aka Volpe14)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:10 am

In post 1912, Ydrasse wrote: this game has felt polarized when it comes to what reads people have so i would be a little surprised if it was a wolf team mostly of inactive people. i don’t know if this atmosphere can pop up from just town squabbling with mild intervention.
my favorite thing to do as scum is to sit back and let town be wrong about each other

but yeah this is a fair point

i wouldn't be surprised if some of my trs were actually scum which is why i want to think a bit before i vote
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1904, jjh927 wrote: VOTE: Shirou
Shirou is town
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1907, Shirou wrote: I don't know why but after this most recent convo I can't stop picturing Titus and JJH as Team Rocket.

Prism can be Meowth but I don't think he's evil at all.

Titus, it seems you've made a hobby out of voting people you supposedly town read when they turn into a viable wagon. Particularly interesting that it happens when you're one of the alternatives.
Now here comes the shade. I don't like having promises broken. You flat out broke your promise to me to try and create a one v one. That's something worth sorting. I hate being lied to in order to get what you want.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1916, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1912, Ydrasse wrote: this game has felt polarized when it comes to what reads people have so i would be a little surprised if it was a wolf team mostly of inactive people. i don’t know if this atmosphere can pop up from just town squabbling with mild intervention.
my favorite thing to do as scum is to sit back and let town be wrong about each other

but yeah this is a fair point

i wouldn't be surprised if some of my trs were actually scum which is why i want to think a bit before i vote
yeah, i think it is a possibility but this just doesn’t feel like one of those games hashtag vibes

i think titus is a good vote if people wanted to vote her but i don’t think that happens so i’m on imaginality
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:15 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 1910, Save The Dragons wrote: camel, t3, and andres have just been such non presences that i can't really town read them.
am i supposed to take this seriously
master at being scum(my)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1913, Shirou wrote: All it took for you to flip your read on me Titus, is for there to be some support for a Shirou wagon and for me to refuse to go along with you today.

I wrote that post about you guys 1v1 knowing I may get some flake by being too straightforward, but I'm intensely amused that you decided instead to shake hands and try to create a wagon on me instead when there was starting to be little other alternatives to you two.
I know when I'm being set up to tunnel. Jjh might be scum but working with me is NOT dictating where I vote or push. Fuck that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Prism »

At literally no point in this game have I wanted to vote jjh, not even close.

UNVOTE:

To be candid I did not really scumread Shirou. I mostly wanted the spree of self-absorbed posts to stop, and I wanted to see if I could read into a reaction. I accomplished neither of those goals.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Shirou »

The reason I made the whole drama about JJH is simple:

That post Firebringer did already annoyed me and I love him to bits, imagine if I potentially miseliminated twice in a row again and there was even more blame in my shoulders for the direction of the game? I'm egoistical and I'm very aware of it. I don't want to risk having my ego hurt too hard because then I become toxic, and I don't wanna be toxic and said in the sign ups of this game that I was going to change at least that.

Therefore, given I was wrong yesterday, I wanted to pass the "opportunity" to be right or wrong to someone else and not shoulder alone responsibility for the outcome.

There's NO SCUM GAME of mine where I did a similar "I'm too scared to take reponsibility guyz" theatrics because it gives me GLORY AND AMUSEMENT to miseliminate townies in a tunnel as wolf. In my very last scum game with town!Firebringer and town!StD I just asked for "everyone trust me, I'll shoulder the blame of the outcome" when everyone was unsure of voting Psyche or not.

(Aka Volpe14)
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Prism »

This game is a mess. I can't try and clean it up this weekend, not that I could if I tried.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”