mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:36 am

Post by Meuh »

I get the pagetop :D :) :] :twisted: :good: :mrgreen:
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:38 am

Post by Andante »

This is kinda where my head is at, like I don't have any STRONG scum reads right now, have some stronger TRs, but essentially everyone here fits into one of 4 categories, I believe is town, town leans that I'm doubting, true null, scum leans

HighPrincessErinys - I'm pretty certain its town
Meuh - my gut says town
Broccoli Quest 2 - I would believe they're town
Afrayed Knott - probably town, or at the very least im not messing with him d1
~~

furtiveglance Alianna - I thought alianna was town, furtive isn't helping me keep that thought, so I'm willing to just downgrade that slot to a null for now. **
Theta Alpine - Not gonna lie, with how jumpy Theta was being, I was kinda thinking town, but then Theta disappeared when the game got quiet, and I don't love that look **
~~

Gamma Emerald - I have no read here, haven't seen a serious post from gamma at all/nothing that stood out to me, I could've missed it but yeah.
Ircher - No read, null for me
Aureal - I have zero read here
~~~
Hu Tao - I know I always sr hu tao, and they're always town, but this game I have 0 read there, but keeping in mind the fact I always sr hu tao, I also haven't really been trying to sort them, so null for now, but the fact I have no read when I think I've always SRed hu tao... possibly scum tbh, I cna look later, but for now null.
Doctor Drew - I actually liked my reasoning for scum!drew yesterday, my gut read is that drew is scum here
Titus - yall seem convinced titus is town, I'm definitely not, and I still scum lean her
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:39 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 599, Meuh wrote:
In post 565, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 469, Meuh wrote: Was thinking yesterday that there's scum in Alianna/Hu Tao like 92% of the time when just looking at the PL, found Hu Tao's ISO yawn inducing and now Alianna's gotten replaced and I kinda wanna let Furtive settle in before starting anything (though I find Alianna's ISO bad tbh)

But Hu hasn't been in the game, so where did the read come from?
"Just looking at the PL" was literal, I went to page 1 of the game and looked at the PL. As a general amalgam of Hu Tao/Alianna's treatment by others, POE and how I felt about their posting, it just made sense for scum to exist there. Pretty sure Alianna hadn't posted in a while when I made this post or when I checked the PL and that idea came to mind, so why single out Hu Tao here?
I've liked Hu Tao's posts when I've read them though
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:40 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 580, furtiveglance wrote: It's something I've been told as dying scum by teammates before - "hey can you start pushing/townreading x/y?". It would also explain the sudden massive push on Titus with only a single unexplained vote as precedent. Right now I think I'd prefer to eliminate not Ircher just because I have stronger scumreads (e.g. you).
Wait huh? That doesn't seem like what happened? Wasn't I voting Titus with Ircher for a while there? I don't feel like there was ever a massive push, just people looking at her posting and thinking "huh, this is scummy", which I think is fair cause well, her posting's scummy
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:40 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 601, Andante wrote: This is kinda where my head is at, like I don't have any STRONG scum reads right now, have some stronger TRs, but essentially everyone here fits into one of 4 categories, I believe is town, town leans that I'm doubting, true null, scum leans

Meuh - my gut says town
~~

furtiveglance Alianna - I thought alianna was town, furtive isn't helping me keep that thought, so I'm willing to just downgrade that slot to a null for now. **
Theta Alpine - Not gonna lie, with how jumpy Theta was being, I was kinda thinking town, but then Theta disappeared when the game got quiet, and I don't love that look **
~~

Gamma Emerald - I have no read here, haven't seen a serious post from gamma at all/nothing that stood out to me, I could've missed it but yeah.
~~~
Hu Tao - I know I always sr hu tao, and they're always town, but this game I have 0 read there, but keeping in mind the fact I always sr hu tao, I also haven't really been trying to sort them, so null for now, but the fact I have no read when I think I've always SRed hu tao... possibly scum tbh, I cna look later, but for now null.
Doctor Drew - I actually liked my reasoning for scum!drew yesterday, my gut read is that drew is scum here
Titus - yall seem convinced titus is town, I'm definitely not, and I still scum lean her
You think Drew calling Titus town is S/S? I don't.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 602, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 599, Meuh wrote:
In post 469, Meuh wrote: Was thinking yesterday that there's scum in Alianna/Hu Tao like 92% of the time when just looking at the PL, found Hu Tao's ISO yawn inducing and now Alianna's gotten replaced and I kinda wanna let Furtive settle in before starting anything (though I find Alianna's ISO bad tbh)

"Just looking at the PL" was literal, I went to page 1 of the game and looked at the PL. As a general amalgam of Hu Tao/Alianna's treatment by others, POE and how I felt about their posting, it just made sense for scum to exist there. Pretty sure Alianna hadn't posted in a while when I made this post or when I checked the PL and that idea came to mind, so why single out Hu Tao here?
Hu Tao's first wave of posts were pretty meh, but the second wave that came in yesterday did have that un-agenda'd feeling that someone pointed out (I think broccoli?), I'm leaning town there at this point
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 599, Meuh wrote:

I legit just went to that ISO since you said you've liked hu tao's posts... ummm what posts are you talking about? I'm not really a fan of any of them, they're all just like posts to post, I don't really see any scumhunting
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:42 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 603, Meuh wrote:
In post 580, furtiveglance wrote: It's something I've been told as dying scum by teammates before - "hey can you start pushing/townreading x/y?". It would also explain the sudden massive push on Titus with only a single unexplained vote as precedent. Right now I think I'd prefer to eliminate not Ircher just because I have stronger scumreads (e.g. you).
Wait huh? That doesn't seem like what happened? Wasn't I voting Titus with Ircher for a while there? I don't feel like there was ever a massive push, just people looking at her posting and thinking "huh, this is scummy", which I think is fair cause well, her posting's scummy
I didn't mean massive push as in wagon, I meant Ircher's post which hard pushes Titus.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 599, Meuh wrote:

Did you town read Hu Tao's posts made before yesterday? Mostly found that ISO uninspiring
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 604, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 601, Andante wrote: This is kinda where my head is at, like I don't have any STRONG scum reads right now, have some stronger TRs, but essentially everyone here fits into one of 4 categories, I believe is town, town leans that I'm doubting, true null, scum leans

Meuh - my gut says town
~~

~~

~~~
I'm just saying, those are my current scum leans.. obviously town will be scummy, I'm not going "THE SCUM TEAM IS HU TAO/DREW/TITUS" like, I don't believe that to be true, and you know that from my post if you actually read it instead of just "lol that's your scum team??"
VOTE: furtive
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 607, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 603, Meuh wrote:
I didn't mean massive push as in wagon, I meant Ircher's post which hard pushes Titus.
Oh yeah my bad, was misinterpreting what you were saying
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Andante »

In post 608, Meuh wrote: Did you town read Hu Tao's posts made before yesterday? Mostly found that ISO uninspiring
lmao I love how we're on the same page here... cause I 100% agree
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:44 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 609, Andante wrote:
In post 604, furtiveglance wrote:

Meuh - my gut says town
~~

~~

~~~
I'm just saying, those are my current scum leans.. obviously town will be scummy, I'm not going "THE SCUM TEAM IS HU TAO/DREW/TITUS" like, I don't believe that to be true, and you know that from my post if you actually read it instead of just "lol that's your scum team??"
Lol your scum team has me in it??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Andante »

maybe read my actual post, I don't have a confident scum team read yet
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Andante »

you have no thoughts on my reads for anyone else?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:49 am

Post by Andante »

you just came in, probably saw by now ircher went to e-1, you're not curious how I don't have a read there?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:49 am

Post by Andante »

only care about how I read you? lol ok
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 612, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 609, Andante wrote: and you know that from my post if you actually read it instead of just "
lol that's your scum team??
"
Lol your scum team has me in it??
Andante I think he's joking around here
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:10 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 614, Andante wrote: you have no thoughts on my reads for anyone else?
I don't really seem the point in arguing since you seem like a really stubborn player/in a stubborn mood this game maybe. Unvoting AK is frustrating obviously.

I'll probably just wait for your reads orbit to come back round to where I want, as it seems like you change them every five seconds.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:11 am

Post by furtiveglance »

See the point not seem the point^
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 555, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 340, Andante wrote: yoooo afrayed... I think is scum

Nah like I said, don't make the same mistake twice. Unless you know you are, then stop. Do you know?
This is ominous.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 564, Afrayed Knott wrote: Titus is annoyed, OK I know that I have been lined up as a possible scumbuddy to her, but she is starting to sound like a fucked off Town Duck. Interesting though how Hu Toa and Gamma are as absent as I and yet Andante misses that….
In post 453, Hu Tao wrote: Right now looks like theta is just trying to jump from one wagon to the next

Andante is just jumping votes as is Broccoli. is that a good or bad thing?
How am I “absent”?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 561, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 379, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’m not touching Drew with a 15-foot pole here

why not?
I explained this later
In post 563, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 408, Gamma Emerald wrote: am choosing to believe you are using the solve juice that I am opting not to use this game
Because ftr I am Not Really Trying this game

sooooo what is that and why not?
I was being funny, and why do you care? I probably solve better this way anyway
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 577, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 524, Gamma Emerald wrote: Btw I feel decent about furrtive rn
why?
I have very little faith that you actually care about genuine questioning, but I feel like the places he’s going feel logical for town!him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 578, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 523, Gamma Emerald wrote: I just think it’s odd you want someone else to start a fresh wagon rather than doing it yourself.
wasn't that wagon already there, and I do recall Broc being on it, in fact he actually started it
None of this detracts from what I said.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”