BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles [END]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4975 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Deal With The Devil »

Top of page 200 is mine!

- Alianna
Hydra of Doctor Drew and Alianna.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4976 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 4975, Deal With The Devil wrote: Top of page 200 is mine!

- Alianna
Hey you! Come in here and solve this game with your mech-y ways
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4977 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Skygazer »

fwiw if i were scum i would have kept up the iambic bit and coasted on people glossing over my posts.

i resent the notion that i haven't done shit. i've done things!!

i do agree that theta has felt like a scum-driven miselim. and based on setup spec, if there's a bus driver, town needs more than it has right now. feel like theta has to be town bc of that.
Tanuki the Bold
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4978 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Tanuki the Bold »

the fact deal with devil dropped of the game could also mean scum who can't keep up.
It could be town demotivated but I am willing to give drew some scum points here and there just to keep paranoia alive and well
Hydra of Firebringer and Cephrir
The Stage
The Stage
Goon
The Stage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4979 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by The Stage »

In post 4967, Tanuki the Bold wrote:
In post 930, Deal With The Devil wrote: Alisae [5]: Tanuki The Bold, Elements, Gimli, Two Headed Dragon, Aneninen
Alisae was completely pushed by town here....I wonder if i should go back and look at how everyone treated alisae maybe someone will look informed of alisae being town who defended ali
here's an informed little scumbug for you
Spoiler:
In post 1624, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1621, Tanuki the Bold wrote: i never asked this because i never cared before. but does someone want to try to convince me that alisae is town here.
I will forewarn that im not actually looking to reconsider my read. I am just trying to see what terrible arguments yall have for townreading alisae.
shes trying to solve ig

its not a strong townread but its something
In post 2372, camelCasedSnivy wrote: while my phone is on 2% id like to say i dont think alisae is gambiting with claim
In post 2419, camelCasedSnivy wrote: UNVOTE: pisskop

im sorry alisae whether youre town or not you're just making irrational choices
In post 2420, camelCasedSnivy wrote: originally i thought alisae was town who was just really bad at putting their thoughts out there but maybe they're just trying to be as agreeable as possible

from what i remember in the one newbie game we played you could definitely go about this wagon in a non squirmish way

VOTE: Alisae
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4980 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:35 pm

I have skimmed the entirety of this game and it still doesn't make sense, I'll post some half-baked ideas though.
I'm happy to call Tanuki and Merlyn town for mech reasons (will elaborate if requested), Drew was more suspicious of them last I heard though.
PK's message is a weird thing to fake, given that no one claimed to be the sender, but nothing stuck out to me as towny otherwise.
If I'm right on those reads and Theta vs. Snivy is TvS, it's all three of Sky/Hu Tao/The Stage. I have no clue if that works.

- Alianna
Tanuki the Bold
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4981 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:36 pm

In post 4979, The Stage wrote: here's an informed little scumbug for you
all of those do look really damning for camel
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #4982 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by Skygazer »

ccs is kind of obvscum tbh. i could see pisskop i guess. stage's recent posting feels like she knows ccs is liable to go and started bussing ccs instead
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4983 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 4979, The Stage wrote:
In post 930, Deal With The Devil wrote: Alisae [5]: Tanuki The Bold, Elements, Gimli, Two Headed Dragon, Aneninen
Alisae was completely pushed by town here....I wonder if i should go back and look at how everyone treated alisae maybe someone will look informed of alisae being town who defended ali
Spoiler:
In post 1621, Tanuki the Bold wrote: i never asked this because i never cared before. but does someone want to try to convince me that alisae is town here.
I will forewarn that im not actually looking to reconsider my read. I am just trying to see what terrible arguments yall have for townreading alisae.
shes trying to solve ig

In post 2372, camelCasedSnivy wrote: while my phone is on 2% id like to say i dont think alisae is gambiting with claim

In post 2420, camelCasedSnivy wrote: originally i thought alisae was town who was just really bad at putting their thoughts out there but maybe they're just trying to be as agreeable as possible

from what i remember in the one newbie game we played you could definitely go about this wagon in a non squirmish way

are you saying I'm scum

why did you townread me before then
master at being scum(my)
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4984 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:37 pm

In post 4978, Tanuki the Bold wrote: the fact deal with devil dropped of the game could also mean scum who can't keep up.
It could be town demotivated but I am willing to give drew some scum points here and there just to keep paranoia alive and well
Why would we have more difficulty keeping up as scum than as town?

- Alianna
Tanuki the Bold
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4985 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:39 pm

In post 4984, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 4978, Tanuki the Bold wrote: the fact deal with devil dropped of the game could also mean scum who can't keep up.

- Alianna

its a trade secret amongst insiders but hydras are really terrible at playing scum. 2 heads with possible 2 people giving away tells on alignments and activity drops offs from 2 players.

very hard for scum to keep up unless you have one head who can be super active as scum!! And drew can sort of manage it. Sort of. You i have no idea of.

But idc right now i am just keeping the paranoia of ur slot in back of my head so i can never have drew telling me he fooled me again
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4986 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 4983, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
Spoiler:
shes trying to solve ig

are you saying I'm scum

Why the shocked pikachu face here, Stage has been hammering away at you for like 3 pages now
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4987 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 4986, Merlyn wrote:
Spoiler:
shes trying to solve ig

are you saying I'm scum

Why the shocked pikachu face here, Stage has been hammering away at you for like 3 pages now
yeah and now I'm actually pointing it out
master at being scum(my)
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4988 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:48 pm

In post 4985, Tanuki the Bold wrote:

- Alianna

its a trade secret amongst insiders but hydras are really terrible at playing scum. 2 heads with possible 2 people giving away tells on alignments and activity drops offs from 2 players.

very hard for scum to keep up unless you have one head who can be super active as scum!! And drew can sort of manage it. Sort of. You i have no idea of.

But idc right now i am just keeping the paranoia of ur slot in back of my head so i can never have drew telling me he fooled me again
I happen to know that my activity levels are NAI and that I've managed to be active in a scum hydra before, but fair enough.

- Alianna
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4989 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:51 pm

- Alianna

You definitely know I would be more active as scum.

Also, you can always control my nuke again if you want ;)

But on a serious tip, maybe you elaborated, but why did you claim fruit after you posted a bit?

Like I said to Alianna in our PT......my paranoia is growing about Merlyn/Tanuki/Stage.

Specifically the first two, I am really not buying ANYTHING you are selling as of late......Merlyn with the convenient night actions, Tanuki with the failed promises of night actions.

Stage I just didn't like their entrance to this day at all.

But, this is me just venting since I know no one will listen, lim CCS I guess.

-Drew

Pre Edit: No Alianna, don't let Fire push you around.......he basically just tipped his hand
Tanuki the Bold
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4990 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:53 pm

I get to bully alianna as much as i want!
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4991 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 4989, Deal With The Devil wrote:

- Alianna

But on a serious tip, maybe you elaborated, but why did you claim fruit after you posted a bit?

Like I said to Alianna in our PT......my paranoia is growing about Merlyn/Tanuki/Stage.

Specifically the first two, I am really not buying ANYTHING you are selling as of late......Merlyn with the convenient night actions, Tanuki with the failed promises of night actions.

-Drew

Pre Edit: No Alianna, don't let Fire push you around.......he basically just tipped his hand
Drew would literally rather lose a game than think I'm town
Tanuki the Bold
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4992 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:55 pm

what if meryln just sent me a fruit and made up going to elements just to confuse us all with bus driver for the lolz.

If so major props. good troll scum play
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4993 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Merlyn »

Drew: I got a fruit and I think it's from Gamma and it is the MOST TOWN THING I've ever been given in a game
Merlyn: Actually you got the fruit from me
Drew: I knew there was something scummy about you
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4994 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:56 pm

In post 4993, Merlyn wrote: Drew: I got a fruit and I think it's from Gamma and it is the MOST TOWN THING I've ever been given in a game
Merlyn: Actually you got the fruit from me
Drew: I knew there was something scummy about you
:lol:
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4995 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:57 pm

In post 4992, Tanuki the Bold wrote: what if meryln just sent me a fruit and made up going to elements just to confuse us all with bus driver for the lolz.

If Merlyn is scum, she's also trolling us by claiming to send fruit to the nightkill three times in a row.

- Alianna
The Stage
The Stage
Goon
The Stage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4996 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by The Stage »

Spoiler:
shes trying to solve ig

are you saying I'm scum

i don’t know to be honest

my gut is saying that you are town. so many posts that you’ve made this day, your engagement with tanuki 2 pages ago, your reaction to being voted last day phase, it all fits perfectly with my mental model of you

at the same time, your actual logic is just bad. even this post above by you shows self-consciousness, and implies that you care about my read on you. your vote on theta was especially bad and you made up stuff afterwards to justify it while at the same time saying that you liked my case and that’s why you voted theta. it just doesn’t make sense. i don’t know. maybe the bar for your town play is extremely low, but even your posts in LN244 were more inspiring than this
Tanuki the Bold
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Tanuki the Bold
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4997 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:58 pm

In post 4995, Deal With The Devil wrote:
In post 4992, Tanuki the Bold wrote: what if meryln just sent me a fruit and made up going to elements just to confuse us all with bus driver for the lolz.

If Merlyn is scum, she's also trolling us by claiming to send fruit to the nightkill three times in a row.

- Alianna
scummy worthy tbh
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4998 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:59 pm

In post 4990, Tanuki the Bold wrote: I get to bully alianna as much as i want!
Not on my watch pal, get your revenge on me for fooling you all these times.
In post 4991, Merlyn wrote:
In post 4989, Deal With The Devil wrote:

- Alianna

-Drew

Drew would literally rather lose a game than think I'm town
I had fun being mafia cop as well last Boons Ahoy game

-Drew

Pre Edit: Actually that was Alianna who caught Gamma hinting at the Omni Fruit mentioned in the day start flavor. That is why we thought it was Gamma who gave us the fruit.

And I am not doubting that you gave it to us, just that I think you are using it for town cred.
Deal With The Devil
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Deal With The Devil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4999 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:59 pm

*mafia doc.....poop lol

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”