ProjEctRy (1):
Titus
Aisa (1):
Kurtapika
shaddowez (1):
Dannflor

not voting (5):
Aisa, Black, Bellaphant, ProjEctRy, Afrayed Knott

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to over-represent someone's malice. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-12-06 13:48:14)

moderateur notes
  • i have JupiterXV vla for this weekend
  • (note that Black replaced SzmarzLeek)
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Black »

I feel good about Aisa so far. It feels like she's engaging with people in a cooperative and amicable way and it feels like she's trying to genuinely figure them out

I like T3 here too. feels like he's mocking bella considering his read in which is kinda mean but not necessarily scum indicative. I like Project's read on T3 in and I had similar thoughts when reading through, so I like Project so far as well

I agree with OWER's read on Jupiter in and I like how inquisitive and engaged OWER feels

Nothing is really pinging me as scummy yet
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Dannflor

I still think I'm entitled to an RVS vote and this is pretty fitting since I always end up scumreading Dann anyway :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Aha I did wonder if aisa was being overly nice and was it scummy, but I agree T3 is probably town.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:53 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 101, Black wrote: I feel good about Aisa so far. It feels like she's engaging with people in a cooperative and amicable way and it feels like she's trying to genuinely figure them out

I like T3 here too. feels like he's mocking bella considering his read in which is kinda mean but not necessarily scum indicative. I like Project's read on T3 in and I had similar thoughts when reading through, so I like Project so far as well

I agree with OWER's read on Jupiter in and I like how inquisitive and engaged OWER feels

Nothing is really pinging me as scummy yet
Your T3 read feels odd here, as , a post you say you had similar thoughts to, voices suspicion on T3. You say you like T3, but your only point is early posts for which your only point is "not necessarily scum indicative". What has T3 done that is townie, in your opinion?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 91, ProjEctRy wrote:
His level of involvement in pushing discussion and analysing players feels more townie. He’s not afraid to put himself out there.
But I do think that’s a very basic, newbie take from me. I don’t think an experienced player would be concerned about that if scum.
Bolded is the thought I had when reading through and it's not voicing suspicion on T3, it's explaining why he might be town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:59 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Ah, I had the wrong post, my bad, I was thinking of Project's
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 103, Bellaphant wrote: Aha I did wonder if aisa was being overly nice and was it scummy, but I agree T3 is probably town.
I've never played with Aisa before but I like the way she's thinking about the game, and specifically T3's alignment. It feels deeper than surface level

Are you familiar with Aisa's meta?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Aisa »

Oh look! That's me they're talking about!
In post 89, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 77, Aisa wrote:
In post 63, T3 wrote:
In post 55, shaddowez wrote:
Aisa
Why is T3's bad vs no comment on Bella's ?
I don't want to answer for Aisa but I think that because my statement in was intended to play on Bella's statement in , my could appear to be more abrasive, in a sense.
Yes, this basically. T3's post pinged me because 1. he was playing on Bella's post, which I thought could be a way to try to insert himself into the conversation as scum, 2. he came off as kinda serious and antagonistic while doing so, which again I thought could be scum-indicative
What's your thought process behind viewing antagonism and a serious attitude as scummy?
So, I'm not sure this applies to T3 and I'm still weighing how I feel about him overall

I didn't have a very fleshed out thought process when I made the read. Sometimes you just see a post and think "oh that reminds me vaguely of what that scum player said in this other game", and boom, a tentative read is born.

If I were to speculate a bit on why antagonism and having a serious attitude could be scummy, I guess when you are scum you uhm, naturally see the town as your enemy and feel a bit disconnected from them? But depends a lot on the individual player
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Aisa »

Bella why do you think T3 is likely town?
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 101, Black wrote:

Black - I’m taking ‘like’ to equate to leaning town but is there more to what is making you lean town for T3?

I found the reasons in your post to be fairly weak to form a town read, even though part of it is based off of shared thoughts with me. Whilst I gave thoughts in as to what I found to be town leaning about T3, I though those thoughts were very basic and could easily be inapplicable to a more experienced player. Presumably you don’t agree? (Or agree basic but still applicable ha)

The other part of your comments regarding him point out that him being mean is not necessarily scum indicative, but it wouldn’t make me lean Town either.

I’m just curious if there is more that I’m missing as to why you (or anyone else) think T3 is leaning town.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: t3
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Black »

In post 110, ProjEctRy wrote:
In post 101, Black wrote:

Black - I’m taking ‘like’ to equate to leaning town but is there more to what is making you lean town for T3?

I found the reasons in your post to be fairly weak to form a town read, even though part of it is based off of shared thoughts with me. Whilst I gave thoughts in as to what I found to be town leaning about T3, I though those thoughts were very basic and could easily be inapplicable to a more experienced player. Presumably you don’t agree? (Or agree basic but still applicable ha)

The other part of your comments regarding him point out that him being mean is not necessarily scum indicative, but it wouldn’t make me lean Town either.

I’m just curious if there is more that I’m missing as to why you (or anyone else) think T3 is leaning town.
I would say it's more of a townlean than a full on townread, and yeah it's definitely weak. My reads generally are early on. There's not much more to my read other than thinking T3 doesn't have to be doing this if he's scum here. And thinking about his mocking of bella a little more I feel like that's more likely to come from town. I don't think scum would want to make enemies on page 1
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 93, OutWorldER wrote:
Why do you think you need to be confident to place your vote down on T3? It takes 8 to eliminate somebody today, and yours would be only 2/8. Votes are often considered a tool to put pressure on other players on this site.

Do you have any other suspicions?

I felt my read was weak so didn’t warrant the vote at that stage, but I appreciate what you’re saying and I guess I’ll come to learn to use my vote in that way.

As it stands I’m likely to place my vote on T3, but as per your question as to whether I have any other suspicions, not really, but I’m going to read everything over again. It nobody else stands out then I’ll place my vote on T3.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Black »

In post 111, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: t3
Why is T3 scum fypov?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 112, Black wrote:
I would say it's more of a townlean than a full on townread, and yeah it's definitely weak. My reads generally are early on. There's not much more to my read other than thinking T3 doesn't have to be doing this if he's scum here. And thinking about his mocking of bella a little more I feel like that's more likely to come from town. I don't think scum would want to make enemies on page 1

Ok, fair point in relation to the mocking. I agree, dumb move to be making enemies that early if scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 94, Nono wrote: reading now
disliking t3,, doesn’t read “forced”, reads “planned” with the “>rand scummy”, don’t think that’s the case,, would like to see proof if we wanna go there, I’m petty
project, to me, reads newbtown)
ower towny too, seems believable
In post 84, T3 wrote:
In post 78, Aisa wrote:
In post 66, T3 wrote:
In post 64, JupiterXV wrote:that being said, i'll pose a question. if bella was new to the site do you think this post of hers would be more or less scummy?
If Bella was new to the site then that post would definitely be more scummy.
Why?
Just statistically.
nahhh xD

VOTE: t3
Instead of randomly checking my phone 30 times for 2-minute periods with my attention split between 3 games, I’m instead playing this game by looking at it for 30-minute periods on my computer in which I can actually think about stuff. If my posts sound unnatural and forced, it’s because they are.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by T3 »

Actually I might be misunderstanding your post but wdym by “planned?” Would that imply I’m scum with Bella?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 109, Aisa wrote: Bella why do you think T3 is likely town?
Black kinda said it but I expected scum to either go harder on the read, (i.e not saying that if I was new it would be scummier), or less hard (more appease-y, not ignoring me asking then to guess my tr), whereas what's they've done is explained a thought process and then moved on, especially because I was like 'ok cool'.i also don't think scum would draw attention to themselves over something that, whether T3 cared/knew about my meta or not, could really easily be disproven. Tldr their thought processes are clear and I can't see the utility in taking the approach they did for scum
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:15 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 77, Aisa wrote:
In post 63, T3 wrote:
In post 55, shaddowez wrote:
Aisa
Why is T3's bad vs no comment on Bella's ?
I don't want to answer for Aisa but I think that because my statement in was intended to play on Bella's statement in , my could appear to be more abrasive, in a sense.
Yes, this basically. T3's post pinged me because 1. he was playing on Bella's post, which I thought could be a way to try to insert himself into the conversation as scum, 2. he came off as kinda serious and antagonistic while doing so, which again I thought could be scum-indicative
I saw this differently - while yes, I could see it being antagonistic looking, scum could have played off it more subtly, or just ignored it at all. Being willing to poke at something and see reactions comes out as townier to me.
In post 86, OutWorldER wrote: Jupiter's feels very townie, good vibes there.
What about this post feels townie to you? None of the discussion points seem to provide any useful information, and the explanations of self-consciousness almost feel like they're WKing Bella here (as does their random interjection defending Bella into the OutWorldER/Aisa posts).

I'm getting a TR on OutWorldER based on and the interactions leading up to it.

That said, getting a ping here:
VOTE: Jupiter

It feel like they saw
some
reason to vote T3 and have been hanging on to it. sounds like they're starting to form a reason to back out of their vote, without having to look anywhere else just yet.
V/LA on Weekends
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Not that it matters, but ^ was my tr btw
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 120, Bellaphant wrote: Not that it matters, but ^ was my tr btw
Why did you townread ?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:40 am

Post by Black »

Also I'm still curious about what I asked you in
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:22 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 118, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 109, Aisa wrote: Bella why do you think T3 is likely town?
Black kinda said it but I expected scum to either go harder on the read, (i.e not saying that if I was new it would be scummier), or less hard (more appease-y, not ignoring me asking then to guess my tr), whereas what's they've done is explained a thought process and then moved on, especially because I was like 'ok cool'.i also don't think scum would draw attention to themselves over something that, whether T3 cared/knew about my meta or not, could really easily be disproven. Tldr their thought processes are clear and I can't see the utility in taking the approach they did for scum
Hmm
I kinda like the idea that scum could have been more appeas-y
Hmm
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Mainly vibes tbh, it's page one.

Also, I replied to you this morning, but I think it was only in my head. I think aisa is always a /bit/ like this and I think I've been tin foily about her before but I don't think I've misread her when push comes to shove

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”