Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sakura you're going to get an angry evil dragon named shirou coming after you
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4050, Alisae wrote: Sakura you're going to get an angry evil dragon named shirou coming after you
So?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4049, Sakura Hana wrote: I still think you're more likely town than kyouko after that townslip from several pages ago.
What townslip?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 2682, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2573, Alisae wrote: OH WAIT 3 player wolf team 3 mafia ok
In post 2574, Alisae wrote: idunno why I had a 4 player wolf team in mind
This is a big townslip from Alisae imo.
Or at least it doesnt look faked due to the progression that led to this realization.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Bingle »

What progression makes it look real? All I see is Ali saying e has 4 scumreads, no one caring, and then saying e thought it was a 4p team?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by implosion »

alas, really wish we hadn't said so much yesterday. i'd be voting keyleth if she was alive.

I'm probably okay with kyouko. I might prefer sakura, i never really understood why she was seemingly taken out of the town pile.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4054, Bingle wrote: What progression makes it look real? All I see is Ali saying e has 4 scumreads, no one caring, and then saying e thought it was a 4p team?
I felt like the way Ali was playing until that point felt weird, but if e had a 4 player scum team in mind then it makes more sense.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

Iirc, Sakura was taken out of the town pile because she’s been low effort, which tbh, kind of makes me trust her more. Like, I think Taly/shirou expressed that she hasn’t been doing much of anything, but does scum who sees Dunn->Taly coming really stop tryharding and just start coasting there?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4056, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4054, Bingle wrote: What progression makes it look real? All I see is Ali saying e has 4 scumreads, no one caring, and then saying e thought it was a 4p team?
I felt like the way Ali was playing until that point felt weird, but if e had a 4 player scum team in mind then it makes more sense.
Hmm. Maybe. I’ll need to look back for clues that Ali actually thought there was a 4 person team that aren’t potentially fake slips.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4058, Bingle wrote:
In post 4056, Sakura Hana wrote:
Hmm. Maybe. I’ll need to look back for clues that Ali actually thought there was a 4 person team that aren’t potentially fake slips.
Go ahead, i dont mind being proven wrong, but that's how i felt when i saw it.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2166, Alisae wrote: also I was trying to remember just what games it was that made implo scared of me which had me re-reading my older games and omg i am cringing so hard jesus christ
I don't really see anything that makes me think Ali was solving for a 4 team (it's actually mostly a Danntunnel) but between the sheer lack of giveafuck and this I'm pretty sure e's town.

VOTE: Ali
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4055, implosion wrote: alas, really wish we hadn't said so much yesterday. i'd be voting keyleth if she was alive.

I'm probably okay with kyouko. I might prefer sakura, i never really understood why she was seemingly taken out of the town pile.
Sakura/kyouko gets spared after me if I go today
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Sakura/kyouko/rce is pretty safe to spare in
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Bingle »

I didn't fast night because holiday, FWIW.

And by holiday I mean I hate Alisae.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by Isis »

Votecount 5.0

Dannflor
(0) -
he/him

RCEnigma
(0) -

Lazy Shirou
(0) -
He/him

Bingle
(0) -

Sakura Hana
(0) -
She/her

Ydrasse
(0) -
She

Alisae
(2) - Sakura Hana, Bingle,

implosion
(0) -
he/him

ssbm_Kyouko
(0) -
She/Her

Not Voting
- (7) Alisae, Dannflor, Ydrasse, implosion, RCEnigma, Lazy Shirou, ssbm_Kyouko

(expired on 2023-12-08 20:30:00)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Aaaaand we’re back VOTE: Ali
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

That's S-2
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: kyouko
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'm not completely opposed to an alisae spare but I don't really trust RCE or Sakura and it's kind of weirding me out how quickly this has been pushed over kyouko who feels like... just obviously the best spare today
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4069, Dannflor wrote: I'm not completely opposed to an alisae spare but I don't really trust RCE or Sakura and it's kind of weirding me out how quickly this has been pushed over kyouko who feels like... just obviously the best spare today
Yolo vote me do it no balls
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Dannflor »

Okay. I think kyouko is probably town. Alisae also a decent chance of being town but I just think Kyouko has the greatest chance to flip town in the game right now besides myself so that feels like a much safer bet.

I'm very worried about tomorrow and the fact that even if today goes well the ratio is gonna be 4:3 which makes things very hard

I think there's a decent chance Alisae or I die if kyouko is the spare - although idk how many people are even left alive who would want to spare me. but regardless it feels almost inevitable we spare scum tomorrow because I think there are town townreading scum and i don't think all the town alive are really in agreement on much of anything

I
really don't
think we should spare Sakura tomorrow or at all. Her town read on Alisae just doesn't feel real. I don't think town actually town reads that *town slip* that hard without actually *knowing* that it's a town slip. Plus, I feel like Sakura has just consistently pushed as town the people who town read her and scum read the people who scum read her, which like might be a personality tell, but also is kind of a necessary way to play as scum in this setup.

RCE's posts to and about Sakura feel like stereotypically partnery to me and feels like RCE trying to resurrect Sakura's previous widely town read status.

I also just feel like RCE's play isn't genuine. I think the read on alisae is like technically fine, but it feels over done in order to look like a unique towny read. Like I can understand town reading alisae, i don't understand consistently putting alisae a tier above Taly.

I would probably be fine with Alisae tomorrow if enough people can agree on that. I also kinda feel like at this point Alisae has just been TMI'd town by the number of people town reading Alisae

I would probably be fine with ydrasse tomorrow if enough people can agree on that. My read here has kinda gotten stale but I felt very strongly that this slot was town at one point and like, I think those earlier game reads are way more likely to be accurate here than anything else.

I would also spare Bingle tomorrow.

I was soft pushing him yesterday / the phase before to try to hide that fact but I think Bingle is a very solid spare and I feel much more confident convincing people to spare him than I do, say, implosion who everyone has shaded all game.
  • Rereading Brown Eyes, I get why so many people town read her early on and I feel like reads from this era of the game are going to be much more accurate than reads formed more recently when scum are actively playing to get town read.
  • I think Brown Eyes has pretty clearing interactions with Aristeia in and who I think is scum.
  • I've kinda reversed my initial take and I think Bingle's weird push on me in and like almost never comes from scum. It's not only against the grain of the thread but Bingle isn't even trying to *look good* coming out of it. When I see scum trying to get town read by going against the grain they usually try to make it a big case or reasoning that makes them get town read but this just feels like Detective Bingle following his nose.
  • I don't really see Bingle playing to specifically elevate anyone else nor do I really understand who his partners would be if scum.
  • To add to the above, Brown Eyes started as a fairly widespread town read and then was gradually taken out of the pool by virtually everyone over the course of the game to basically no complaints or people trying to put the slot back in the pool. If Bingle has team mates then they are team mates in positions that are crazy good or he just doesn't have them.
  • I don't know rereading his ISO I jsut get the vibe that he's reading and thinking about the game but he's not doing it in a way where I think he's expecting to get town read by his posts. Like he's pointedly not playing to get spared but he is playing to find town/scum and I think that type of slot is one of the most likely to flip town in this game.
i think if our spare pool for tomorrow is alisae/ydrasse/bingle then the game is just winnable tomorrow
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Dannflor »

to be transparent i think the team is exactly like sakura/rce/shirou and they've been subtly pushing each other into or back into the town core for a while now
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

if i get night killed i would like it if people read and considered even if you don't do it now
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 4070, Alisae wrote:
In post 4069, Dannflor wrote: I'm not completely opposed to an alisae spare but I don't really trust RCE or Sakura and it's kind of weirding me out how quickly this has been pushed over kyouko who feels like... just obviously the best spare today
Yolo vote me do it no balls
no balls

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”