Titus (1):
JupiterXV
Skygazer (1):
Kurtapika
Black (1):
Afrayed Knott

not voting (2):
ProjEctRy, Bellaphant

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to over-represent someone's malice. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-12-06 13:48:14)

moderateur notes
  • t3 is VLA for a short while
  • burger

In post 340, Afrayed Knott wrote:
@ Mod

can you check the game countdown please. it seems to be stuck. and is it 12 days or 7?

it was 12 days from the start of the game day, which was november 24th. so slightly less than seven days now. i don't see it stuck, the number accurately reflects the amount of time left for me.
Last edited by schadd_ on Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:40 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 312, Dannflor wrote: do you have a read on bella?
null, leaning scum
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:42 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 316, Black wrote:
KawaiiKame wrote:Meta this, meta that, have you ever meta girl before?
This is still one of the best posts on the site
:lol:

I will take that part about your tone and meta into account. I think that just makes you slightly less towny
But I really don't see why you as scum would point that out...? Free towncred is free towncred
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Dannflor »

lol that VC
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:42 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 324, Afrayed Knott wrote: @ Jupiter in reply to your , its more to do with the jumbled application of your thoughts. It is just so hard to read. I would say that in my humble opinion a little more effort is probably going to help. Just a thought.
So it's just an issue with organization in your book? I'll take that into account
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Dannflor »

Kurtapika > T3 > Black

these are dannflor approved wagons in about the order i feel comfortable wagoning them
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:43 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 330, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 262, JupiterXV wrote: just throwing this out there- what's everyone's opinions on dannflor?

see my but right now I’m getting town vibes, but as Black says in I’ve learned recently not to totally lock him in
thx for responding
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:44 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 331, Afrayed Knott wrote: Jupiter you can come out of scum isolation, I like your recent interactions

UNVOTE:
yippee i guess
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Black »

Low key annoyed at having to defend myself against a meta read for like the 20th game this year
In post 413, Afrayed Knott wrote: The posts she makes in that game and their content are very similar to her play in early in this game.
Go on
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:45 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 333, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 307, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 304, Dannflor wrote: I don't think Titus is super town but I don't really think she's scummy either. Her tone/demeanor feels pretty relaxed in a good way imo. Her gut reactions/takes have seems pretty genuine and it seems like her posting hasn't really been geared towards trying to get town read, so I guess I slightly lean town on her?

I'm not saying don't vote her Jupiter but of your two scum reads I view shaddowez less favorably personally
I'm currently waiting for shadow to show up before I vote them- my vote on Titus mostly acts as a sort of pressure vote, I guess? to try and pressure her to be more active, if that makes more sense. Tbh that's kind of fair (Titus did ask why everyone was townreading them) but I still maintain that it's kind of hard to townread someone who's been consistenly posting but not doing much to add to gamestate.

What? Ok. Why not just vote Shaddow? And what I know of Titus is that you aren’t pressuring her at all
because titus is someone who i scumread, and i wanted to see how shadow would respond to me first... depending on that response it could make shadow more or less scummy. the reason why i vote titus is also to gauge her response, to see if she'll be more active, contribute more, etc.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:46 am

Post by JupiterXV »

kurtapika's is good
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:47 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 344, Bellaphant wrote: They seem more filler than content, overly nice and not really taking stances? People like Titus are getting sussed for it but aisa isn't. Plus, I didn't like their vote, it felt very temperature check rather than a read
Actually this is a good take and I'm rather fond of it
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 435, JupiterXV wrote: kurtapika's is good
no it's really not
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 433, Black wrote: Low key annoyed at having to defend myself against a meta read for like the 20th game this year
black I'll be upfront with you since if you're town I don't want this to devolve into a TvT that clogs up the thread and I think there's a decent chance you're town still (hence why I'm not gung-ho about wagoning you myself)

but right now what I'm troubled by is your inability to really generate scum reads

I feel like the first ones you mentioned were shaddowez and bellaphant and those were mostly just following scum reads that I + others had already put out there. I feel like I usually don't see you have any trouble coming up with reasons people might be scum, and even your push on Bellaphant seems to lack the same... uh, bite, I usually see from you?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:50 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 348, Black wrote: I feel comfortable slotting Kurtapika as town for now
PoE, or reason?
V/LA on Weekends
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:52 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 375, Bellaphant wrote: Also, the wall of text didn't have an agenda, which is often towny
I also don't have agenda
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:53 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 437, Dannflor wrote:
no it's really not
okay wait sorry for the lack of elaboration
I like the vibes: it doesn't feel like it has any specific agenda. Just thoughts and content, and it makes Kurtapika less scummy than a lot of the other lowposters
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:54 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 350, Black wrote: To add to this I think fading low information slots is probably a lot worse than someone who's flip could give us some insight into the rest of the playerlist
Following up on the above, Kurtapika is recommending a policy lim on low info players in , so why the TR and no questioning of this play if you don't like it?
V/LA on Weekends
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Black »

In post 438, Dannflor wrote:
In post 433, Black wrote: Low key annoyed at having to defend myself against a meta read for like the 20th game this year
black I'll be upfront with you since if you're town I don't want this to devolve into a TvT that clogs up the thread and I think there's a decent chance you're town still (hence why I'm not gung-ho about wagoning you myself)

but right now what I'm troubled by is your inability to really generate scum reads

I feel like the first ones you mentioned were shaddowez and bellaphant and those were mostly just following scum reads that I + others had already put out there. I feel like I usually don't see you have any trouble coming up with reasons people might be scum, and even your push on Bellaphant seems to lack the same... uh, bite, I usually see from you?
I think it's weird that you didn't show support or interest in my wagon until someone else took the first step, and now you don't want interaction between me and Afrayed because you're worried it might be TvT? Wouldn't our interactions be helpful in confirming your reads there?

I don't know what to tell you. No one is really being scummy this game. If scum is someone like Kurtpika then they're doing a really good job at seeming townie. You may disagree but I can't help that I get town vibes there. In every other game we played people were doing things I could point at and say "oh yeah scum could probably do that". I'm not seeing those same posts here. It's just a bunch people on their best town behavior

I think bella could be scum but she's one of my favorite people on this site so maybe that's where the lack of bite comes from. I haven't found anything to sink my teeth into
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:58 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 381, Nono wrote: jupiter’s new pfp xD so cute
thank you!!!
In post 381, Nono wrote: “would scum make enemies so early?” as reason for t3 town, seen it a lot
asking me: don’t see why not!
can see it done without meaning to, scum can’t see into the future kek
at least intended purpose seems to be: “good early game push, moving the game forward, seems town” w/e etc
i mean idk this is pretty fair. though i mean i'm decently familiar with t3 and i know he's a competent player so at the time it didn't make much sense to me
In post 382, Nono wrote: 162: reading plainly, seems to me, scum soft defend/explain potential playstyle on buddy Jupiter, backs to neutral, in attempt to not defend too much?!
out of curiosity, if me or kurtapika flipped town, what would the other person look like?
In post 381, Nono wrote: reading more, unfortunately cannot save super scum vibes,159… tragic…
what does this mean.... cant understand sorry
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 441, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 437, Dannflor wrote:
no it's really not
okay wait sorry for the lack of elaboration
I like the vibes: it doesn't feel like it has any specific agenda. Just thoughts and content, and it makes Kurtapika less scummy than a lot of the other lowposters
I don't follow this take at all. My gut reaction to that post was that it was the most agenda'd post made in the entire game so far.

The two paragraphs at the end justifying a vote on Skygazer especially feel like a very specific agenda and not one that I think comes naturally out of a townie trying to find scum/town in this game
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:58 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 384, Titus wrote: Everyone, please try to use proper grammar. It's very hard to understand posts that don't have it.
+♾️ TP for this
V/LA on Weekends
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:58 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 442, shaddowez wrote:
In post 350, Black wrote: To add to this I think fading low information slots is probably a lot worse than someone who's flip could give us some insight into the rest of the playerlist
Following up on the above, Kurtapika is recommending a policy lim on low info players in , so why the TR and no questioning of this play if you don't like it?
i didn't really read it like a policy lim, more like a PoE?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Black »

In post 439, shaddowez wrote:
In post 348, Black wrote: I feel comfortable slotting Kurtapika as town for now
PoE, or reason?
I liked my interactions with him. It felt like he was being honest with me
In post 442, shaddowez wrote:
I don't agree with his vote and I won't be joining the sky wagon but I don't see why it is more likely to come from scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 443, Black wrote: I think it's weird that you didn't show support or interest in my wagon until someone else took the first step, and now you don't want interaction between me and Afrayed because you're worried it might be TvT? Wouldn't our interactions be helpful in confirming your reads there?
I'm not talking about you and afrayed, I'm talking about me and you lol

please go and interact with afrayed there's a reason I didn't stop him voting you

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”