JupiterXV (1):
shaddowez
Black (1):
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott (1):
Black

not voting (1):
Kurtapika

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to over-represent someone's malice. day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-12-06 13:48:14)

moderateur notes
  • i have T3 v/la for another short while
  • i have Afrayed Knott v/la for a slightly longer while
  • burger
Last edited by schadd_ on Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 797, Titus wrote:
In post 793, Black wrote:
In post 792, Skygazer wrote: Titus seems town
What makes you think this? I felt that earlier but it has kinda weakened lately. Her last 40 posts have been about K + T3 + mystery partner and she townreads the other 10 players which kinda seems like a town tunnel but I can see a world where Titus is just using this theory as a way to seem busy. It doesn't really feel like she's trying to solve anyone. I would expect her to engage with Kurtapika at some point considering he's her biggest SR but she doesn't seem to have any interest in doing that
My biggest SR is the last person I want to engage with. It gives them the opportunity to look town. Doubly so when it's the absence of things that's scummy.
I guess that makes sense. I think I just find the conviction in your read and lack of interaction unnatural but it's probably just a playstyle clash
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:50 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 667, JupiterXV wrote: also you haven't pushed anyone besides me. if you were pushing someone else i would still be scumreading you. i've been asking you about your reasoning and you've just let those responses drop. there's no reason for me to rescind my scumread when your responses on me are still scummy
1) Your main reason for SRing me that you've stated is because of my push on you. If I was pushing someone else, interactions would be completely different - how can you say that you'd be SRing me even if I was pushing someone else without knowing how those interactions would go?

2) So am I letting my responses drop, or are they scummy? You may not like them and SR them, but saying I'm not responding is disingenuous at best. In I respond to your , in I respond to your .
V/LA on Weekends
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:52 am

Post by Aisa »

I am here to give this game some love
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:54 am

Post by shaddowez »

@Titus
- Do both of your other reads change if the first of any of them to flip are town?

There seem to be a lot of associative reads in this game, which is great until they're not.
V/LA on Weekends
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 520, Bellaphant wrote: I can't work out if Jupiter admitting to lying twice in like five pages is as scummy as it seems....
So (fully acknowledge I am 48 hours behind commenting on this) I think the whole debacle is kinda bizarre, but upon reflection I think I still townread Jupiter
Generally I would suggest not lying about having read a post but they've got enough other towny content that I'm willing to let this slide

Spoiler: Afrayed
In post 334, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 263, Dannflor wrote: I don't want to push T3 while he's on V/LA btw

I think Bellaphant's defense of T3 was scummy regardless of T3's alignment, and I want her to explain why shaddowez is her top town read.

I was wondering the same and then saw your post. I was going to leave it but I just had a thought. You say you don't want to push T3, and so you moved your vote, but then you say this to Jupiter

In post 304, Dannflor wrote: I don't think Titus is super town but I don't really think she's scummy either. Her tone/demeanor feels pretty relaxed in a good way imo. Her gut reactions/takes have seems pretty genuine and it seems like her posting hasn't really been geared towards trying to get town read, so I guess I slightly lean town on her?

I'm not saying don't vote her Jupiter but of your two scum reads I view shaddowez less favorably personally

why not put your vote back where it was on Shaddow?

Afrayed gave me a towny impression initially, but I'm starting to tinfoil him a bit and I don't like this post

Spoiler: another Afrayed post
In post 332, Afrayed Knott wrote: So Aisa, your response to fairly straight forward questions is to post a video that doesn’t give an answer, I haven’t watched it all the way through but I get the gist of it. Sadly it strikes me as a somewhat superfluous action. But ok fair enough and noted.

Also not sure about this in hindsight
1. I have other superfluous posts. Other people have superfluous posts. Why is my video the only post he takes issue with?
2. He clearly is not familiar with my ISO up to this point because he says that my response to straightforward questionS is posting a video
But I had already answered all the questions referenced in 289 but one
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:06 am

Post by JupiterXV »

Sup I’m back, using a phone to write this so formatting/everything else might be weird. I’m gonna get a read on the thread rq
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:08 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 774, Titus wrote: If you look at K's posting, K still won't call anyone scum. People could be scum. He'd want a flip on AK but yet doesn't vote.

K completely deflects the fact that there's no follow up on T3.
Yup, I actually asked Kurtapika if they had any scumreads and they didn’t even answer (I think you were actually there for that)
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:08 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 780, Black wrote: I'm not anxious I'm annoyed

Kurta is still town
Why do you townread Kurtapika again???
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:08 am

Post by Aisa »

Bella's posting this game feels a bit different from what I am used to from
both
her town game and her scum game! Granted it's been a few months since we last were in a game together, I think
She seems a bit more engaged than what I am used to and looks a bit more towny

I feel a bit less indignant about her read on me now and am talking myself into townleaning her
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:09 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 783, Black wrote: VOTE: Afrayed Knott

Kinda just tired of this dude and I think there's a decent chance he flips scum

Someone wagon this with me
I’m also tired of him but I’m still a little bit sure he’s town. Can you explain your scumread
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:12 am

Post by JupiterXV »

Girl posting on phone is so hard
How do you guys even do this
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:18 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 802, shaddowez wrote:
In post 667, JupiterXV wrote: also you haven't pushed anyone besides me. if you were pushing someone else i would still be scumreading you. i've been asking you about your reasoning and you've just let those responses drop. there's no reason for me to rescind my scumread when your responses on me are still scummy
1) Your main reason for SRing me that you've stated is because of my push on you. If I was pushing someone else, interactions would be completely different - how can you say that you'd be SRing me even if I was pushing someone else without knowing how those interactions would go?

2) So am I letting my responses drop, or are they scummy? You may not like them and SR them, but saying I'm not responding is disingenuous at best. In I respond to your , in I respond to your .
1. Iirc, you called my push on you OMGUS or something along those lines. What I’m trying to say is if you made that push on literally anyone else for the same reason I’d also find it absurd.
2. I’m pretty sure I made more than just two posts about you? There’s certainly been more responses than that what

Tbh I’m willing to re evaluate you but you usually just come into the thread argue with me and disappear, so honestly it’d be nice to see more action from you since you’re borderline tunneling on me
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:19 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 804, shaddowez wrote:
@Titus
- Do both of your other reads change if the first of any of them to flip are town?

There seem to be a lot of associative reads in this game, which is great until they're not.
Already asked this question, Titus said she thought they’re independently scummy as well and would continue to push them
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:20 am

Post by JupiterXV »

I swear I saw another post about me but I cant find it lmao
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:21 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 796, shaddowez wrote:
In post 769, Afrayed Knott wrote: I am not sure about Jupiter's outbursts, are they genuine or an act
I've been asking myself the same question - they could be AtE, but more of them do feel genuine than not. My problem is they have two votes on them, and seem to be lashing out about one particular item that only the two people currently voting them have even really brought up.
People who aren’t voting me have also talked about it and I think Afrayed has been a bit shitty to me so I don’t know how you expect me to react to this in a winning fashion
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:22 am

Post by JupiterXV »

I’d find quotes but it’s too hard on mobile
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 809, Aisa wrote: Bella's posting this game feels a bit different from what I am used to from
both
her town game and her scum game! Granted it's been a few months since we last were in a game together, I think
She seems a bit more engaged than what I am used to and looks a bit more towny

I feel a bit less indignant about her read on me now and am talking myself into townleaning her
I was engaged but I'm finding the last few pages hard: I don't know if black is scum but she is sure seeming to be jumpy at /everyone/.

Titus is town. Still think shadow is town, dann is town, Jupiter prob town, frayed knot probs too. T3 has fallen down my reads list just by not doing much.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Aisa »

I don't townread Project as much as I used to due to recent discussion, but he still has a few posts that strike me as towny
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like it's a fine for day one read? It's probs as strong as my knot read, which is very mid.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:33 am

Post by Black »

@mod: I'll be v/la until Monday
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Aisa »

Yep that makes sense, sorry the post wasn't meant as a direct response to you, just similar timing

I've bee looking into Afrayed's push on Black a little:
In post 413, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 401, Dannflor wrote: I would appreciate it if people who think I am likely to be town would also vote kurtapika

we haven't had an actual wagon of more than like 3 votes take off and I think kurtapika is someone who has a very decent chance of flipping red
Not sure on this to be frank. I was liking their recent posts, But I'm more centred on exploring Black as a choice.

I will try to explain.

I was reading Black's earlier posts and I just got feeling I have seen this before. You will probably recall the game I am talking about, as you replaced her. The slot was scum and this is the game I referred to as your capable and very skilled attempt to confuse town and mislead them during the closing play of the game which nearly paid off but fortunately for town it didn't, the game was Open 888. (viewtopic.php?t=91754) That is why I asked the question in . The posts she makes in that game and their content are very similar to her play in early in this game.

Then Bella's response and your response to that question, pretty much have started to confirm this thought in my mind. I know you both don't fully commit to saying she is scum, but your replies do push my thought that way. Am I right? I am beginning to feel I am, and would say it maybe worth a go.

VOTE: Black
I think I initially underestimated how similar Black's posting is between Open 888 and here and assumed Afrayed was being stubborn. I;ve just tkaen another look and at least superficially there are similarities
I'm not saying this makes Black scum but I feel more understanding of Afrayed's push on her now
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: kurtapika
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My issue that black said she didn't like being metad and then referred to meta when saying about being defensive, which she just....is being
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 819, Bellaphant wrote: Like it's a fine for day one read? It's probs as strong as my knot read, which is very mid.
In post 821, Aisa wrote: Yep that makes sense, sorry the post wasn't meant as a direct response to you, just similar timing
This was referring to Bella

Maybe one day I'll stop reflectively hitting the submit button until my post submits and think about whether I need to rephrase my posts in light of the preview lol

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”