micro theme 1093: u-pic [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Meuh »

I will say that my read on you
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:42 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 775, Meuh wrote: I will say that my read on you revolves around POE, but I also haven’t found a singular townie thing in your ISO so I feel good about said read
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

How many people in this game do you think actually have any experience with me?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 777, jjh927 wrote: How many people in this game do you think actually have any experience with me?
Why do you expect me to have a strong assessment of this when I’ve never played with you before?
This is such a pointless thing and it shows how little you care about solving this game
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 615, kabouter wesley wrote: scum flailing, etc etc
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 118, jjh927 wrote: Not if two people hyperpost hurts at the same time

Right now wheme, you are most likely the 1 town who is going to mess things up but you're doing it from the other end
In post 130, jjh927 wrote: Oh btw I think this is town!Wheme
In post 135, jjh927 wrote: Nah you just gotta understand how mr wheme park operates

He's probably more frustrating as scum if you ask me because he's more obstinate when he leans into wacky shit like this
In post 144, jjh927 wrote: Wheme acted rashly but what I actually liked was when he slowed down and then stopped. Sure, he also stopped posting and probably went to go and do something else, but he was taking me seriously and I wasn't just an obstacle to the thing he wanted to do
Informedddddd
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

Go read a game that has both me and wheme in it
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

None of this read of yours has any effort behind it and it just makes it impossible to engage with because your reasoning is derived from the conclusion here

which is because you're coming at me from an inaccurate POE angle
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Skygazer »

votecount 2.001

[ Theta Alpine | 100/100 hp ]

jjh927 (1) - Meuh
biancospino (1) - jjh927

not voting
(6) - HighPrincessErinys, Theta Alpine, Aureal, Doctor Drew, biancospino, kabouter wesley

with eight alive, it takes four to feed fred. day two ends in (expired on 2023-12-08 00:30:00).

mod notes:

order threat assessment board

#1 --> Doctor Drew
#2 --> Meuh
#3 --> jjh927
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:18 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 771, jjh927 wrote: I still just want Bianco.
My lazy day 1 solution is usually correct
VOTE: bianco
First of all, omg, you suck. VOTE: jjh
I'm something of a lazy person myself.
I was hoping I'd be dead right now but I think too many of the people who scumread me are town

The flipside is that I think that there were too many people scumreading Taly for all of them to be town with a Taly NK
And yet, you're voting me
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:21 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 780, Meuh wrote:
In post 118, jjh927 wrote: Not if two people hyperpost hurts at the same time

Right now wheme, you are most likely the 1 town who is going to mess things up but you're doing it from the other end
In post 130, jjh927 wrote: Oh btw I think this is town!Wheme
In post 135, jjh927 wrote: Nah you just gotta understand how mr wheme park operates

He's probably more frustrating as scum if you ask me because he's more obstinate when he leans into wacky shit like this
In post 144, jjh927 wrote: Wheme acted rashly but what I actually liked was when he slowed down and then stopped. Sure, he also stopped posting and probably went to go and do something else, but he was taking me seriously and I wasn't just an obstacle to the thing he wanted to do
Informedddddd
In fairness, I don't think that conclusion on Wheme's play was unreasonable in a vacuum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 784, biancospino wrote:
In post 771, jjh927 wrote: I still just want Bianco.
My lazy day 1 solution is usually correct
VOTE: bianco
First of all, omg, you suck. VOTE: jjh
I'm something of a lazy person myself.
I was hoping I'd be dead right now but I think too many of the people who scumread me are town

The flipside is that I think that there were too many people scumreading Taly for all of them to be town with a Taly NK
And yet, you're voting me
Did you read both halves of that

I think there is definitely scum in the people who were basically grouping me and Taly together as scumreads
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Meuh »

jjh why did you decide to roll scum? :(
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 763, Meuh wrote: Taly was getting obv townier and townier so I can’t say I’m relieved
Glad the role wasn’t anything super powerful though
Can you explain why you felt Taly was so towny? I didn't have any strong feelings on her one way or another so this confuses me.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 768, Meuh wrote: Taly’s role just sounds like a 3p finder so not targeting Wesley with it is ??????
"Why bother, it's not going to work because it's obvious wesley isn't town or scum, and I won't even necessarily have a way to confirm that it didn't work other than trying to grill wesley into admitting it" is probably what my train of thought would be there, given that ability.

Why do you even care? Weird thing to kvetch about when Taly already flipped town.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:15 am

Post by Meuh »

Aureal’s what’s your take on jjh?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 788, Aureal wrote:
In post 763, Meuh wrote: Taly was getting obv townier and townier so I can’t say I’m relieved
Can you explain why you felt Taly was so towny? I didn't have any strong feelings on her one way or another so this confuses me.
Taly was very free-flowing and dropped thoughts from a townie POV that felt genuine
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:21 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 789, Aureal wrote:
In post 768, Meuh wrote: Taly’s role just sounds like a 3p finder so not targeting Wesley with it is ??????
"Why bother, it's not going to work because it's obvious wesley isn't town or scum, and I won't even necessarily have a way to confirm that it didn't work other than trying to grill wesley into admitting it" is probably what my train of thought would be there, given that ability.

Why do you even care? Weird thing to kvetch about when Taly already flipped town.
Why is this your reaction here? Seems disproportionate to me just dropping a comment on Taly’s role
Also, it’s impossible to confirm someone is not in a hood… but:
1. Wesley wouldn’t know they were meant to be in a PT, right? So Taly could catch Wesley just based on that lack of knowledge
2. If Wesley is shown to be in a PT, then we know they’re much less likely to be 3p.
Incredible utility? No. More potential than any other option? Yes.
Though I guess arguing this at length is pointless cause as you said, Taly’s dead!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Hold on, you have been giving me the business about why I voted Wheme and not JJh, and here you are, Aureal, trying to make the person pushing JJH(Meuh) look bad.....just as the JJH wagon is gaining steam.

I even looked backed to when you switched from voting JJh to Wheme, literally was right before I voted Wheme......you gave me shit for not voting him and choosing to vote Wheme, when you LEFT the JJh wagon to vote Wheme!

I think you are trying to play both sides here, trying to push JJh while also keeping others in the conversation for a mislim. I was looking at you like 'of course Aureal is town' but taking a step back I see I was probably wrong. Ironically you pushing me on why I voted Wheme caused me to take this step back, so thank you for that lol.

VOTE: Aureal
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 726, Taly wrote: methinks im damaging thread health which is unusual hmmmmmmmmmm

maybe i should meme more

my mental health has plummeted i can definitely meme

pedit
In post 724, Meuh wrote: Your early posting just felt slightly stiff and tonally off iirc
I don't have a strict definition because it's not a clearly defined thing, just a general feeling
a common grievance methinks

taly
needs to find
taly
in each game

pedit again
In post 725, Meuh wrote:
In post 722, Taly wrote: so for this worldview to make sense, only 1 scum is on the wheme
wagon
Is this hard to believe?
nope, i think its entirely plausible
It’s little things like this with Taly: town is much more likely to have a thought like “my posting is damaging thread health” and care about it, it’s hard to fake
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:25 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 793, Doctor Drew wrote:

Hold on, you have been giving me the business about why I voted Wheme and not JJh, and here you are, Aureal, trying to make the person pushing JJH(Meuh) look bad.....just as the JJH wagon is gaining steam.

I even looked backed to when you switched from voting JJh to Wheme, literally was right before I voted Wheme......you gave me shit for not voting him and choosing to vote Wheme, when you LEFT the JJh wagon to vote Wheme!

I think you are trying to play both sides here, trying to push JJh while also keeping others in the conversation for a mislim. I was looking at you like 'of course Aureal is town' but taking a step back I see I was probably wrong. Ironically you pushing me on why I voted Wheme caused me to take this step back, so thank you for that lol.

Aureal suddenly giving a shit about me when I push jjh is scummy, but imo more likely to be partnered than scum stepping in to defend a townie? Aureal gets herself into shit by pushing back on me considering there’s momentum against jjh, I don’t think scum Aureal really benefits from taking this stance with a town jjh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Meuh »

imo this is either scum Aureal with scum jjh or town Aureal
Which makes me wanna vote jjh more lol
Don’t really see the world you’re positing though, Drew. Scum Aureal town jjh doesn’t click
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 795, Meuh wrote:

Aureal suddenly giving a shit about me when I push jjh is scummy, but imo more likely to be partnered than scum stepping in to defend a townie? Aureal gets herself into shit by pushing back on me considering there’s momentum against jjh, I don’t think scum Aureal really benefits from taking this stance with a town jjh
Well that's the thing, I don't think she is blatantly protecting JJh(and no I don't think.they are partnered since she has been seemingly ready to vote him, since I repped in at least).

But the timing of giving you a little bit questioning just as the JJh wagon is gaining steam, while also giving me shit for not voting JJh, just doesn't add up to me.

Especially since some of the same things she was pushing me on she was doing herself!
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 797, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 795, Meuh wrote:

Well that's the thing, I don't think she is blatantly protecting JJh(and no I don't think.they are partnered since she has been
seemingly ready to vote him
, since I repped in at least).

But the timing of giving you a little bit questioning just as the JJh wagon is gaining steam, while also giving me shit for not voting JJh, just doesn't add up to me.

Especially since some of the same things she was pushing me on she was doing herself!
seemingly

That’s the important word here. Particularly since the thread is actively talking about a jjh wagon now and she completely avoids mentioning it.
The gap in logic you describe can come from a townie though, tbh. Townies (myself included) can be hypocritical pretty often. I’ve repeatedly scumread people for things I’ve also been doing.
Either Aureal is just being a townie doing contradictory things (which is common), or Aureal is scum taking advantage of a situation. In the latter, I don’t see why she’d position herself the way she just has if jjh is town.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Meuh »

Like the biggest momentum since daystart has been Bianco and I pushing for jjh, and then earlier, Aureal’s had some back and forths with you and Wesley’s been calling jjh scum. If she’s scum and jjh is town, I feel like she gets herself into trouble for no reason by posting like she is currently.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”