Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Claptastik »

Kyouko is either town who sees a lot of things like I do, or scum working hard to pocket me. Probably the first.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by gob »

I'll be honest. I am so full of energy and there is nothing to really do right now in the game for me so I have such an insane desire to do stupid stuff like claim a PR and stuff.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Claptastik »

You could re-read. I thought the reaction to the supposed hammer felt legit first time through. Just read it again, still feels pretty real.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by gob »

In post 278, Claptastik wrote: You could re-read. I thought the reaction to the supposed hammer felt legit first time through. Just read it again, still feels pretty real.
I would've hammered as either alignment there though. I felt called out by i think it was kyouko. As a person.

Claptastik, who do you think has gone under the radar? Who do you think has the highest potential to be deepwolf? What do you think about my Kyouko scumread
>?
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 279, gob wrote: Claptastik, who do you think has gone under the radar? Who do you think has the highest potential to be deepwolf?
Now that shaddowez and D&D are getting some attention, no one has truly gone under the radar. Regarding deepwolf potential: Black, Elements. Black is playing a seemingly solid game, and is posting and interacting a lot so I can't say she's "under the radar," but she hasn't gotten much pressure at all. Kind of hiding in plain sight. With Elements, there are some people who play scum by gathering a lot of attention early, when it's too early to be limmed. Then the pressure dies off and they can sometimes coast for quite a while. I could see that with Elements.
What do you think about my Kyouko scumread
>?
She moved from the meta/setup talk and is putting effort into sorting. She is noticing and questioning things that should be noticed and questioned. I think she's town.

What's the basis of your scum read on her?
Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Mizuki »

In post 233, Claptastik wrote:
In post 218, Mizuki wrote:
In post 186, Claptastik wrote:
In post 176, Mizuki wrote: Claptastik's push on Elements feels really lazy and pings me as really weird for how early in the game it was made.
Speaking of lazy pushes, you've talked ABOUT me a couple times, but made no attempt to talk TO me. Is that how you usually sort people?
Yes, frankly. I don't really engage super heavily with people unless I want to get inside their headspace. You can call it strange, and tbh it is, but I tend to do better when I sort of, approach the game as an outsider? If that makes sense? As if I'm solving as a spectator rather than an active player. It's also just kind of how I talk.
That's fair. Different people have different approaches. But as a spectator, how did you conclude that I made a push on Elements? Here's what happened:

- I naked vote Elements.
- Elements asks why I think it's scum.
- I say I'm not at all sure, but I like the vote.

If that were a "push," I'd agree that it was lazy. But IMO you're being disingenuous in describing that as a "push."
What do you call post 100 if not a push? You're actively giving a reason as to why you want an Elements elimination there, and again, it seems like you were pushing for it with zero actual interest in figuring out her actual alignment.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by gob »

I don't like Kyouko's long posts. I feel like they are mostly fluff and commenting on unimportant stuff but in an obtuse manner.

She does this normally, but this game in particular they seem to be more obtuse. So I find that scummy and I'm gonna work to lim her.

I also am not a huge fan of how Elements progressed on me, but actually that probably solidifys Elements as town even more. The progression rubbed me the wrong way, but taking away those bad vibes it was a towny reaction. Because Elements is clearly not caring about whoever TR'd her, and not caring about necessarily having a solid reason for the vote.

You also seem quite easy to talk to. Everything seems good so far. If you're wolfing, I will enjoy playing with you in the future since your tone and logic is towny.

Doc and Drew I got a few town pings from them. Nothing substantial though.

Black I can't remember anything off the top of my head. So I would be down to lim Black today.

Shaddowez. Down to lim today potentially, but not where I want to look right now because Shaddowez is preparing to engage more.

Mizuki. Definitely feels weird and potentially scummy, but also like mislim bait. Not in the sense they're LHF moreso just the gamestate. Would still lim this Day 1.

ssbm_Kyouko. Where I mainly want to go. The long posts and stuff just feels like it's going nowhere.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by gob »

Having typed this all out. My main town reads are Claptastik and Elements. OH and cook. I almost forgot about her.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by gob »

Nah but not limming Shaddowez actually. The way he came back when questioned to engage is more towny than not.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 281, Mizuki wrote: What do you call post 100 if not a push? You're actively giving a reason as to why you want an Elements elimination there, and again, it seems like you were pushing for it with zero actual interest in figuring out her actual alignment.
is a point on mafia theory in response to . Seems obvious to me in context.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 282, gob wrote: Mizuki. Definitely feels weird and potentially scummy, but also like mislim bait. Not in the sense they're LHF moreso just the gamestate. Would still lim this Day 1.
Check Mizuki's reaction to the "hammer." It feels genuine to me. More importantly, she gives a couple fairly solid town reads due to it. Scum don't want to box themselves in with reads like that, it reduces options down the road.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 284, gob wrote: Nah but not limming Shaddowez actually. The way he came back when questioned to engage is more towny than not.

Huh? Are you referring to ? If so, hard disagree.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 279, gob wrote: Who do you think has the highest potential to be deepwolf?
Forgot about this because I'm talking with you, but you're in the potential deepwolf bin too.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by gob »

In post 287, Claptastik wrote:
In post 284, gob wrote: Nah but not limming Shaddowez actually. The way he came back when questioned to engage is more towny than not.
Huh? Are you referring to ? If so, hard disagree.
Not referring to that exactly, moreso his interactions with me after coming back from being vla.

With that said, your situation with snivy. So basically Snivy is SRing you because you didn't respond to me saying you I wanted to lim you and then you ignored it.

I think that is a fine thing to call out. Now if it is a misunderstanding and you didn't actually do that, it's another thing. But could just be a misunderstanding.
Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Mizuki »

In post 285, Claptastik wrote:
In post 281, Mizuki wrote: What do you call post 100 if not a push? You're actively giving a reason as to why you want an Elements elimination there, and again, it seems like you were pushing for it with zero actual interest in figuring out her actual alignment.
is a point on mafia theory in response to . Seems obvious to me in context.

And 99 was in response to , which was in turn a response to which was about...Elements. gob's post there were a direct follow-up to your vote and posts against Elements. Indirectly or not, you were pushing there.
In post 282, gob wrote: Mizuki. Definitely feels weird and potentially scummy, but also like mislim bait. Not in the sense they're LHF moreso just the gamestate. Would still lim this Day 1.
FWIW I agree I've been weird so far but mostly I just haven't found a place to get my foot in the door. In the early stages of the game I mostly read on tone and everyone's sounded fine to me so far, not much has pinged me in a way that I can convince myself to actively push, and I don't really want to push anything my heart isn't in, and there isn't much that I feel like engaging with. Claptastik is really the only thing so far.
Mizuki
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Mizuki
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Mizuki »

I do disagree with the Kyouko scumread here though because I feel like how she reacted to the fake-hammer, and specifically with , feels townie. The paranoia about gob and Cook and the way she considers all the possibilities, in a way that doesn't feel like she's just trying to throw around shade or break-up a potential town-block.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 289, gob wrote: Not referring to that exactly, moreso his interactions with me after coming back from being vla.
WTF? Your interactions with him after coming back consist of:
In post 215, shaddowez wrote:
In post 184, gob wrote: shaddowez i think has been a little under the radar.
I literally posted an RVS vote and have been V/LA. Stop ruining my scum game
That's a really, really weak reason to move someone out of your limmable today group. Very sus. At this point, if he flipped red, I'd push you pretty hard.
With that said, your situation with snivy. So basically Snivy is SRing you because you didn't respond to me saying you I wanted to lim you and then you ignored it.

I think that is a fine thing to call out. Now if it is a misunderstanding and you didn't actually do that, it's another thing. But could just be a misunderstanding.
Is snivy a pet name for shaddowez?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by gob »

oof. No but I did mean Shaddowez instead of Snivy there. sorry im a little tired.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by gob »

Idk what you're trying to pull, but if you just quote one thing and say "wow thats a really really really weak reason" yea it looks weak when you frame it like that.

So now I have to consider you could be powerwolfing. Probably me wishful thinking thoever.

but seriously. I read all his posts and think he's out of the lim group for Day 1. Why you acting like I committed a crime?
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by Claptastik »

In post 294, gob wrote: Idk what you're trying to pull, but if you just quote one thing and say "wow thats a really really really weak reason" yea it looks weak when you frame it like that.

So now I have to consider you could be powerwolfing. Probably me wishful thinking thoever.

but seriously. I read all his posts and think he's out of the lim group for Day 1. Why you acting like I committed a crime?
Just quote one thing? You referenced your interactions with him after his return from VLA. That one thing I quoted was your one and only interaction with him after his return from VLA. It's not framing, it's just a fact.

That said, pre-flip associatives don't have much of an influence on my D1 reads. I put it out there in case it's useful later. The only way it bites you is if shaddowez is scum, and you're not terribly concerned about that rn anyway.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Claptastik »

Someone (or 2) should vote shaddowez with me.
Claptastik
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Claptastik
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Claptastik »

In post 45, Doc and Drew wrote:
In post 41, Elements wrote:
In post 37, Cook wrote: self vote in the meantime
I've done that already
I need a new wagon
VOTE: Mizuki
I am a fan of hydra dissonance

VOTE: Mizuki

-Drew(thought I could sign as Doc and still would make sense, definitely will not get confusing at all haha)
You two are still on an RVS vote. Vote shaddowez with me.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: shaddowez

Sorry I haven't been here much but I'm having a hard time sinking my teeth into this game

I do think gob is town, and I like Mizuki for now

Cook's disappearance since the whole fake hammer thing doesn't feel great
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum