OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1244, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1239, OutWorldER wrote: T3 was on the chopping block and both him and Black tried to setup a counter-wagon on Titu
huh?
In post 1246, Afrayed Knott wrote: @ Ower when did I even try to set up a counter on Titus? you are so far off the reservation you need some sort of first nation cure to bring you back to reality
guh?
It literally says T3 in the quote you posted. The point about counterwagoning Titus specifically had to do with
T3
and Black. Your name doesn't even come up anywhere in there. What the fuck?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Skygazer »

okay. i'm 1v1ing T3. pretend i have a cop guilty on him or something. if he flips town then we can kill me tomorrow. but he won't flip town, i'm like 99% confident at this point (and i'm usually right when i'm this confident)
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Skygazer »

T3 dies today or i die today !! simple as that
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Aisa »

I was actually just looking at page 40 and I do have to say that T3's interactions with Black there are not a good look on him imo
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

you voted me FFS, who was on the chopping block? and who other than Black tried to set up a counter. because I read it as me. as for your TB agree other than Project and Bella.

Bella you are null right now to me
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1277, Skygazer wrote: okay. i'm 1v1ing T3. pretend i have a cop guilty on him or something. if he flips town then we can kill me tomorrow. but he won't flip town, i'm like 99% confident at this point (and i'm usually right when i'm this confident)
my vote is already there, and ok
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1280, Afrayed Knott wrote: you voted me FFS, who was on the chopping block? and who other than Black tried to set up a counter. because I read it as me. as for your TB agree other than Project and Bella.

this at the wonder dog
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1266, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1255, T3 wrote:
In post 1196, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1194, T3 wrote:
In post 1192, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1184, T3 wrote: VOTE: Skygazer
are you scumreading me now? your reasoning yesterday was just survivalism, so is that still the case? or did something change?
Your case yesterday was incredibly bad faith and same today
what is bad faith about it
Let me put it this way: I was 'salty' but you haven't differentiated my tone between "annoyed town" and "annoyed town." I was pretty annoyed that my strongest townread had just claimed scum and I dislike how you're construing my annoyance to mean that I'm scum, when there is an alternative, equally likely explanation.
i mean the severity of the reaction plays into it for me too. i feel like when i'm wrong i just go "oh whoops" and move on quickly because a W is a W. i think your reaction seems more appropriate as a "my team is in a really bad spot" reaction over a "i misread someone." i understand that town can get annoyed, but your annoyance here does not look town.

i also think that you think that i'm just the easiest counterwagon to push through, which is why you tossed out a blanket statement like "bad faith" rather than any actual points. you were open about the fact that you weren't scumreading me yesterday, and today the only thing tangible you've had against me was that you don't like my arguments against you because you think i should be reading your annoyance differently. so you're giving not-solving/defeated-scum vibes to me.
Fair? I suppose it was more that my Black read was a very strong read and I really felt like she was 'on my side' when she pushed Titus along with me. Plus as town, I rarely survive past Day 2 - in all my 30-ish VT games on site I have not survived to Elo in a single one - I genuinely just have never had the experience of a hard hard TR flipping scum while I'm still alive.
In post 1134, Skygazer wrote: they just give off a salty vibe to me
Really? You've been calling me strong to hard scum since the end of the day because "muh vibes" - I just do not see how that can be strong enough to form that kind of read. And sure, you supported your read with interactions but these are just a post-hoc justifications for your reads that ignores many many other pretty clearly unpartnered interactions that Black and I had yesterday. Stuff like this:
In post 1186, Skygazer wrote: reskimmed T3's iso, and he doesn't seem at all worried about persuading Black that he's town, even after Black started pushing him. He did try to defend himself from other people SRing him, but the way he was acting with Black makes me think he wasn't at all worried about her read on him. so that further solidifies T3 as scum in my mind.
doesn't consider the actual reasons for why I responded to Black in the way that I did.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Skygazer »

afrayed: what do you think about my points against T3?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

I'm willing to vote T3 but I want to push AK today because I think Black's vanity wagon on him yesterday was distancing.

Though honestly a Black/T3/AK solve sounds more than plausible to me.
In post 1280, Afrayed Knott wrote: you voted me FFS, who was on the chopping block? and who other than Black tried to set up a counter. because I read it as me. as for your TB agree other than Project and Bella.

I'm not sure I'm understand the first sentence of this post. I voted you because I think you're highly likely to put a partner with Black and you've mostly slipped under the radar up until now. The part about being on the chopping black and the Titus counter-wagon specifically had to do with T3, and not you. I suspect you for entirely different reasons.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1285, OutWorldER wrote: I'm willing to vote T3 but I want to push AK today because I think Black's vanity wagon on him yesterday was distancing.

I'm not sure I'm understand the first sentence of this post. I voted you because I think you're highly likely to
be
a partner with Black and you've mostly slipped under the radar up until now. The part about being on the chopping black and the Titus counter-wagon specifically had to do with T3, and not you. I suspect you for entirely different reasons.
EBWOP
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1277, Skygazer wrote: okay. i'm 1v1ing T3. pretend i have a cop guilty on him or something. if he flips town then we can kill me tomorrow. but he won't flip town, i'm like 99% confident at this point (and i'm usually right when i'm this confident)
I am in here. I'll have a second guilty.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1281, Afrayed Knott wrote:
my vote is already there, and ok

sorry its not. my bad
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1279, Aisa wrote: I was actually just looking at page 40 and I do have to say that T3's interactions with Black there are not a good look on him imo
If I was scum with Black we could have just voted Skygazer and we would have had a pretty good shot at saving me from the chopping block.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1285, OutWorldER wrote: I'm willing to vote T3 but I want to push AK today because I think Black's vanity wagon on him yesterday was distancing.

I'm not sure I'm understand the first sentence of this post. I voted you because I think you're highly likely to put a partner with Black and you've mostly slipped under the radar up until now. The part about being on the chopping black and the Titus counter-wagon specifically had to do with T3, and not you. I suspect you for entirely different reasons.
how long did I push a black lim? really? almost all D1 FFS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1261, Titus wrote: T3, why can't you be scum with K? Is K town?

Am I town?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1286, OutWorldER wrote: I suspect you for entirely different reasons.
pray tell
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1284, Skygazer wrote: afrayed: what do you think about my points against T3?
you mean kill him today, and if he is not scum we kill you tomorrow?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1293, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1284, Skygazer wrote: afrayed: what do you think about my points against T3?
no, i mean the reasons i have kept calling him scum
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1293, Afrayed Knott wrote:

ok.. let's lim T3
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1186, Skygazer wrote: Posts: 11042
ReportQuoteQuote
Post Post #1186 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:19 am

reskimmed T3's iso, and he doesn't seem at all worried about persuading Black that he's town, even after Black started pushing him. He did try to defend himself from other people SRing him, but the way he was acting with Black makes me think he wasn't at all worried about her read on him. so that further solidifies T3 as scum in my mind
you mean this.. ok yes from a purely sterile look .. yes
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1283, T3 wrote: Really? You've been calling me strong to hard scum since the end of the day because "muh vibes" - I just do not see how that can be strong enough to form that kind of read. And sure, you supported your read with interactions but these are just a post-hoc justifications for your reads that ignores many many other pretty clearly unpartnered interactions that Black and I had yesterday.
summing it up as vibes is not that accurate anymore. i wouldn't feel this strongly if it was a vibe read. i've given enough reasoning that discounting it as "vibes" feels disingenuous
T3 wrote:Stuff like this:
In post 1186, Skygazer wrote: reskimmed T3's iso, and he doesn't seem at all worried about persuading Black that he's town, even after Black started pushing him. He did try to defend himself from other people SRing him, but the way he was acting with Black makes me think he wasn't at all worried about her read on him. so that further solidifies T3 as scum in my mind.
doesn't consider the actual reasons for why I responded to Black in the way that I did.
which would be?? i'm not a mind reader but you're expecting me to be one
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1292, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1286, OutWorldER wrote: I suspect you for entirely different reasons.
pray tell
In post 1239, OutWorldER wrote: I have not read anything yet but I pre-typed some thoughts during the night. Will properly catch up later as currently I'm occupied today.

VOTE: Afrayed Knott

Afrayed Knott pushed by Black in a really soft way, and Black never really tried to get anybody on the wagon. Seems very much like distancing. Most confident in this partner equity.
It was there in the post. Adding on, You say you were the biggest proponent of Black's lim, but outside of simply arguing with her you really didn't make any attempt to get anybody on her wagon before she got speed-limmed at EOD. I don't think any of your interactions there can't be theater, and Black's posts towards you give off major partner vibes.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by schadd_ »

;