Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

Here's where I'm at with this game right now.

Bellaphant
- There's a lot of light shading and encouraging of Black scum reads throughout Bellaphant's ISO that I struggle to see coming from a buddy. Stuff like that encourages a scum read on Black but doesn't take credit for a push on Black would be pretty weird bussing from a buddy. There's also that openly hedges while leaning towards shade on Black. I feel like there would either be less shade in a hedgey read or it would be an outright bus from a buddy. This sort of "discredit your partner" thing isn't all that common or intuitive.

There's also a good amount of back-and-forth between Bella and Black about Black's meta and how well Bella knows Black's meta. It's not impossible to fake but the discussion is pretty lengthy and reads pretty naturally.

Then there's Bella putting Black to E-1. Yes, I suppose there is a universe where Bella intentionally put Bella at E-1 knowing it was actually the hammer, and then Black pretended to self-hammer all to give Bella town cred. But I think the simpler answer is that Bella didn't double check what Black was at because they aren't partnered. This point also goes for Jupiter, by the way.

JupiterXV
- Jupiter is just a shining radiant beacon of towniness. There's the E-2 thing. There's Black trying to pocket me while simultaneously goad me into scumreading Jupiter in . There's Jupiter's tonally genuine reaction to the Black self-hammer. I'm not going to spend a lot of time explaining this one because I think it's fairly widely agreed upon. Jupiter is just town.

Titus
- I had more stuff on this but with the JK claim it's all moot. But also I think Black's end of day push onto Titus never comes from scum/scum.

Afrayed Knott
- I would be very impressed if Afrayed Knott / Black was scum theatre. I'm not saying this because they were vanity voting each other for much of the day, but because of the back and forth they had and Black's genuine frustration at being meta read (see: scum read for the wrong reasons) and accusing Afrayed Knott of having a hot garbage read. Afrayed thinks he finds a "scum slip" in Black's posting. Black asks Afrayed for his other scum games on site. From Afrayed's side, it reads like someone who genuinely thinks they've found scum. From Black's side, it reads like someone OMGUSing who is also trying to look the best they can off of Afrayed's push. Black also initially calls Afrayed but doesn't vote there because "vanity wagons," which I think is kind of unintuitive for scum. When you're bussing as scum you usually want to make your scum read look as strong as possible just because that's what feels best when you know the alignment of your partner. This doesn't happen which makes me think Black vs. Afrayed was SvT.

shaddowez
- I really just tonally town read this guy. I think his responses to me shading/scum reading him day 1 were pretty towny. I also believe his trajectory of starting to scum read Black before the wagon appeared on her by first questioning me about my Black read and then later following my lead onto the wagon. I also think Skygazer makes a good point about his entrance to the day! shaddowez generally this game has kinda seemed off in his own world trying to solve the game, and I think that speaks of someone who isn't really trying to get town read but someone who wants to find scum.

OutWorldER
- I would, again, be extremely impressed if OutWorldER's interactions with Black on Page 40 were S/S. The constant appeals by Black to OutWorldER to consider what happens if one of Black/T3 were to flip town reads like Black appealing to a townie. I think this is also a mostly consensus read so I won't spend a ton of time on it.

Lim Pool

T3
Kurtapika
ProjEctRy
camelCasedSnivy Nono
Aisa
Skygazer

That leaves the above names as the lim pool.

I tonally town read both camelCasedSnivy and T3. I understand people want to kill T3. I think T3's reactions have been genuinely very towny. I also think the way Black played around Titus vs. T3 at the end of Day 1 looks a lot more like scum playing around a TvT than anything else.

Kurtapika, idk I think his posts are vaguely towny and I've come around to the perspective that Black might have been TMIing him as town.

ProjEctRy I think reads uninformed and I think Black's read on Projectry was probably a pocket.

That leaves Aisa and Skygazer as my solve and the most likely two scum candidates in my eyes.

I revisited Aisa today and I actually don't think any of her interactions with Black are clearing. Today, she doesn't seem super interested in solving the scum team? She's just kind of posting hedgey posts about T3 and not much else. I also feel much of her D1 posting in retrospect was about the appearance of solving rather than actually finding scum.

Skygazer... Maybe this is unfair but I feel they would be reconsidering the T3 read more as town. I feel like they are playing up how much they think it's going to flip scum so that when it flips town they look uninformed. But the constant interjections of "if T3 flips town (IT 100% WON'T)" feels very unnatural to me.

I also think the way Black played around Skygazer's wagon reads like SvS, and I think Skygazer called out Black for not voting her specifically because Skygazer had an informed perspective that it looked bad! I think a lot of things make sense if we had competing SvS wagons at the end of Day 1.

In conclusion, never touch any of the green names in this post. If we go through the lim pool we probably win. I personally won't support a T3 elimination because I independently town read him. But I understand the mechanical incentives for several players. I would prefer to eliminate Aisa or Skygazer here.

VOTE: Aisa
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:01 am

Post by shaddowez »

Mostly caught up (read all of the posts, but only skimmed most of the walls). Wasn't going to touch Titus today anyway (didn't pick up on the D1 crumb, but her and Dann were my only two solid TRs from D1).

I'm torn on T3. I've never liked his wagon formations, and in this setup we have a soft guilty at best.

I'm not a fan of Kurta, but the Black interactions make it too obv. WIFOM to be sure, but there's something about it I don't like. In my PoE, but not high. Waiting to see more in D2.

The AK interactions on D1 could definitely be scum theater. could easily be distancing. Yes he was pushing Black all of D1, but there didn't seem to be any traction until it speedwagoned towards the end. Black's self-hammer defeats wagon analysis both from a bussing hammer, or from anyone that was bussing hopping off before the hammer.

More to come...
V/LA on Weekends
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:01 am

Post by T3 »

If Skygazer is town then I think I want to look at people who aren't solving here and aren't too invested in the wagons here
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1491, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1482, T3 wrote:
In post 1479, T3 wrote: Plus I think I'll get better reads if I'm engaged in places that are not Skygazer/Titus.
To elaborate on this, 10 pages ago or so I was thinking that Knott is town because I felt that he was looking at my posts in 'good faith.' But then I asked myself "is he
really
engaging with my posts in good faith. Or am I just townreading him because he's townreading me."

here are my posts where I mention you or interact with you, I'm not sure they fulfil your statement to be frank. They are mixed because that is how I am reading you, mixed.

Spoiler:

this to you directly
In post 1259, Afrayed Knott wrote: you are just not vibing mate. Where have you seriously challenged anyone? Your posts are generally reactive and somewhat off key.. For example your response to Black's self hammer. Where do you you fit in limming scum? Honestly you really need to convince me you are actually huntingother than masquerading as town

this to you when you are complaining in thread
In post 1264, Afrayed Knott wrote: woo is me.. then give us something that counts

this trying to get a grip with you and how you were playing.
In post 171, Afrayed Knott wrote: 44 Outworld pushing a TR on T3 based on the premise that trying to jump start discussion is more a town thing to do. But couldn’t the same be said for scum, especially a player who knows how to play scum? Not sure we should take that as a way to read people. And T3 backs that up in 48.

this in support of what I saw you doing.
In post 173, Afrayed Knott wrote: I think T3 was having a giraffe (laugh) with Bella’s comment. Just my humble opinion, which he bears out in 63.

this because you told me that a post you had made was a joke.

In post 178, Afrayed Knott wrote: 85 thanks T3..

this because I genuinely felt a town vibe from you at the time

In post 183, Afrayed Knott wrote: So far I read Aisa and T3 as probably town in all honesty.

This trying to get some information from Dann on a post he made about you

In post 185, Afrayed Knott wrote: All of his posts? you've played with T3 before?

this because that is what I was reading at start of D2

In post 1202, Afrayed Knott wrote: ok.... so my thoughts are T3/shaddow or project....

just not liking what I saw from T 3, and to be frank an outside edge to Sky...

but ok there is the whole town inter fighting, first things first, I've been calling Black all day 1. that is a deep deep bus if I even had the notion to do it. So I think we need to look at T3, Shaddow, Project and to a lesser extent Sky.

self explainatory

In post 1243, Afrayed Knott wrote: VOTE: T3
this trying to work out the relationship that existed between you and Black
In post 1397, Afrayed Knott wrote: In fact had T3 been Black's partner and she was looking for cred, to hammer him and he flipped scum would have given her at least one more day, probably more. But what if T3 flips green, then where would she stand? Do you think she could argue her way out? The fact she was so quick to claim intent to hammer T3 would suggest a bus to gain time? or would it? for me I believe it was a potential bus. Look at the interaction between Black,T3 and Kurt? in a small way also Project. She doesn't go hard on any on them . She gives Kurt a lot of attention but is that WIFOM? She spends a lot of time protecting Project and on occasion Kurt, but not T3.

and this is where I am now.

In post 1437, Afrayed Knott wrote: And T3 sounds like an upset townie, very much so
This in particular
In post 1441, Afrayed Knott wrote: but after his outburst I am not so sure.
and this
In post 1437, Afrayed Knott wrote: And T3 sounds like an upset townie, very much so,
and this
In post 1272, Afrayed Knott wrote: VOTE: Sky

I don't know.. just something is pinging me
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:05 am

Post by shaddowez »

Current high-level PoE pool: {Aisa, AK, camel, sky}
V/LA on Weekends
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:09 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1503, T3 wrote:
In post 1491, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1482, T3 wrote:
In post 1479, T3 wrote: Plus I think I'll get better reads if I'm engaged in places that are not Skygazer/Titus.
To elaborate on this, 10 pages ago or so I was thinking that Knott is town because I felt that he was looking at my posts in 'good faith.' But then I asked myself "is he
really
engaging with my posts in good faith. Or am I just townreading him because he's townreading me."

here are my posts where I mention you or interact with you, I'm not sure they fulfil your statement to be frank. They are mixed because that is how I am reading you, mixed.

Spoiler:

this to you directly
In post 1259, Afrayed Knott wrote: you are just not vibing mate. Where have you seriously challenged anyone? Your posts are generally reactive and somewhat off key.. For example your response to Black's self hammer. Where do you you fit in limming scum? Honestly you really need to convince me you are actually huntingother than masquerading as town

this to you when you are complaining in thread
In post 1264, Afrayed Knott wrote: woo is me.. then give us something that counts

this trying to get a grip with you and how you were playing.
In post 171, Afrayed Knott wrote: 44 Outworld pushing a TR on T3 based on the premise that trying to jump start discussion is more a town thing to do. But couldn’t the same be said for scum, especially a player who knows how to play scum? Not sure we should take that as a way to read people. And T3 backs that up in 48.

this in support of what I saw you doing.
In post 173, Afrayed Knott wrote: I think T3 was having a giraffe (laugh) with Bella’s comment. Just my humble opinion, which he bears out in 63.

this because you told me that a post you had made was a joke.

In post 178, Afrayed Knott wrote: 85 thanks T3..

this because I genuinely felt a town vibe from you at the time

In post 183, Afrayed Knott wrote: So far I read Aisa and T3 as probably town in all honesty.

This trying to get some information from Dann on a post he made about you

In post 185, Afrayed Knott wrote: All of his posts? you've played with T3 before?

this because that is what I was reading at start of D2

In post 1202, Afrayed Knott wrote: ok.... so my thoughts are T3/shaddow or project....

just not liking what I saw from T 3, and to be frank an outside edge to Sky...

but ok there is the whole town inter fighting, first things first, I've been calling Black all day 1. that is a deep deep bus if I even had the notion to do it. So I think we need to look at T3, Shaddow, Project and to a lesser extent Sky.

self explainatory

In post 1243, Afrayed Knott wrote: VOTE: T3
this trying to work out the relationship that existed between you and Black
In post 1397, Afrayed Knott wrote: In fact had T3 been Black's partner and she was looking for cred, to hammer him and he flipped scum would have given her at least one more day, probably more. But what if T3 flips green, then where would she stand? Do you think she could argue her way out? The fact she was so quick to claim intent to hammer T3 would suggest a bus to gain time? or would it? for me I believe it was a potential bus. Look at the interaction between Black,T3 and Kurt? in a small way also Project. She doesn't go hard on any on them . She gives Kurt a lot of attention but is that WIFOM? She spends a lot of time protecting Project and on occasion Kurt, but not T3.

and this is where I am now.

In post 1437, Afrayed Knott wrote: And T3 sounds like an upset townie, very much so
This in particular
In post 1441, Afrayed Knott wrote: but after his outburst I am not so sure.
and this
In post 1437, Afrayed Knott wrote: And T3 sounds like an upset townie, very much so,
and this
In post 1272, Afrayed Knott wrote: VOTE: Sky

I don't know.. just something is pinging me
FWIW I am lean townreading you for your Black interactions though. And as I think about it, idk if the above post would be in your scumrange.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1478, T3 wrote:
In post 1471, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1469, Titus wrote: While it's possible T3 is town, a doctor knows another player is town as there's no way scum kill T3.
i agree that flipping T3 is optimal because yeah that clears someone to the doctor if we're wrong, it'd be better to get that clear now than to wait (since waiting increases the chances of the doc dying)
So, what? We flip me, I flip town, and now the Doctor has a clear who they can't out?
Yes, but it would be clear from their reads.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1500, Dannflor wrote: Skygazer... Maybe this is unfair but I feel they would be reconsidering the T3 read more as town. I feel like they are playing up how much they think it's going to flip scum so that when it flips town they look uninformed. But the constant interjections of "if T3 flips town (IT 100% WON'T)" feels very unnatural to me.

I also think the way Black played around Skygazer's wagon reads like SvS, and I think Skygazer called out Black for not voting her specifically because Skygazer had an informed perspective that it looked bad! I think a lot of things make sense if we had competing SvS wagons at the end of Day 1.
i mean, if T3 flipped town i would be shocked here, but it's still a possibility. i think flipping T3 is mechanically correct regardless. in actuality my odds are somewhere closer to 90% on T3 flipping scum, but i'm trying some playstyle changes. i've found from my last scum game that being loud and confident is a great way to sway people (and being loud also draws out more reactions to look at), so i'm trying to find more ways to use that to my advantage as town. before titus full-claimed, my confidence was mostly just to try and push things through without titus having to claim.

in terms of me calling out Black, that's something that could easily be said in the scum pt??? i'm proud of that call-out and i'm proud of me noticing Black's scum read on me didn't add up basically right away
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Skygazer »

anyways we're eliminating between me and T3 today so get your vote back on me or vote T3 please and thank you
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:32 am

Post by Skygazer »

Dann have you played with scum-T3 before? he's good as scum (we just had a perfect W together) and i think trying to read him tonally is flawed, especially considering the non-tonal stuff is screaming that he's scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:38 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1500, Dannflor wrote: Here's where I'm at with this game right now.

Bellaphant
- There's a lot of light shading and encouraging of Black scum reads throughout Bellaphant's ISO that I struggle to see coming from a buddy. Stuff like that encourages a scum read on Black but doesn't take credit for a push on Black would be pretty weird bussing from a buddy. There's also that openly hedges while leaning towards shade on Black. I feel like there would either be less shade in a hedgey read or it would be an outright bus from a buddy. This sort of "discredit your partner" thing isn't all that common or intuitive.

There's also a good amount of back-and-forth between Bella and Black about Black's meta and how well Bella knows Black's meta. It's not impossible to fake but the discussion is pretty lengthy and reads pretty naturally.

Then there's Bella putting Black to E-1. Yes, I suppose there is a universe where Bella intentionally put Bella at E-1 knowing it was actually the hammer, and then Black pretended to self-hammer all to give Bella town cred. But I think the simpler answer is that Bella didn't double check what Black was at because they aren't partnered. This point also goes for Jupiter, by the way.

JupiterXV
- Jupiter is just a shining radiant beacon of towniness. There's the E-2 thing. There's Black trying to pocket me while simultaneously goad me into scumreading Jupiter in . There's Jupiter's tonally genuine reaction to the Black self-hammer. I'm not going to spend a lot of time explaining this one because I think it's fairly widely agreed upon. Jupiter is just town.

Titus
- I had more stuff on this but with the JK claim it's all moot. But also I think Black's end of day push onto Titus never comes from scum/scum.

Afrayed Knott
- I would be very impressed if Afrayed Knott / Black was scum theatre. I'm not saying this because they were vanity voting each other for much of the day, but because of the back and forth they had and Black's genuine frustration at being meta read (see: scum read for the wrong reasons) and accusing Afrayed Knott of having a hot garbage read. Afrayed thinks he finds a "scum slip" in Black's posting. Black asks Afrayed for his other scum games on site. From Afrayed's side, it reads like someone who genuinely thinks they've found scum. From Black's side, it reads like someone OMGUSing who is also trying to look the best they can off of Afrayed's push. Black also initially calls Afrayed but doesn't vote there because "vanity wagons," which I think is kind of unintuitive for scum. When you're bussing as scum you usually want to make your scum read look as strong as possible just because that's what feels best when you know the alignment of your partner. This doesn't happen which makes me think Black vs. Afrayed was SvT.

shaddowez
- I really just tonally town read this guy. I think his responses to me shading/scum reading him day 1 were pretty towny. I also believe his trajectory of starting to scum read Black before the wagon appeared on her by first questioning me about my Black read and then later following my lead onto the wagon. I also think Skygazer makes a good point about his entrance to the day! shaddowez generally this game has kinda seemed off in his own world trying to solve the game, and I think that speaks of someone who isn't really trying to get town read but someone who wants to find scum.

OutWorldER
- I would, again, be extremely impressed if OutWorldER's interactions with Black on Page 40 were S/S. The constant appeals by Black to OutWorldER to consider what happens if one of Black/T3 were to flip town reads like Black appealing to a townie. I think this is also a mostly consensus read so I won't spend a ton of time on it.

Lim Pool

T3
Kurtapika
ProjEctRy
camelCasedSnivy Nono
Aisa
Skygazer

That leaves the above names as the lim pool.

I tonally town read both camelCasedSnivy and T3. I understand people want to kill T3. I think T3's reactions have been genuinely very towny. I also think the way Black played around Titus vs. T3 at the end of Day 1 looks a lot more like scum playing around a TvT than anything else.

Kurtapika, idk I think his posts are vaguely towny and I've come around to the perspective that Black might have been TMIing him as town.

ProjEctRy I think reads uninformed and I think Black's read on Projectry was probably a pocket.

That leaves Aisa and Skygazer as my solve and the most likely two scum candidates in my eyes.

I revisited Aisa today and I actually don't think any of her interactions with Black are clearing. Today, she doesn't seem super interested in solving the scum team? She's just kind of posting hedgey posts about T3 and not much else. I also feel much of her D1 posting in retrospect was about the appearance of solving rather than actually finding scum.

Skygazer... Maybe this is unfair but I feel they would be reconsidering the T3 read more as town. I feel like they are playing up how much they think it's going to flip scum so that when it flips town they look uninformed. But the constant interjections of "if T3 flips town (IT 100% WON'T)" feels very unnatural to me.

In conclusion, never touch any of the green names in this post. If we go through the lim pool we probably win. I personally won't support a T3 elimination because I independently town read him. But I understand the mechanical incentives for several players. I would prefer to eliminate Aisa or Skygazer here.

VOTE: Aisa
Re:shaddowez: I think that just randomly going off and solving the game is a playstyle choice more than anything else? For some players it’s towny but that’s just meta.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Skygazer »

dannflor: if T3 flips scum do you think that's exonerating or would you just claim i have tmi again? bc i have a feeling if we flip T3 you'll scumread me no matter what he flips, as of right now. if you think i had tmi on Black then you'll probably think i have tmi on scum-T3 based on my confidence here, and you just stated that you think i'm scum that wants to look uninformed by T3 flipping town. i would really like to nip this tunnel in the bud, it feels like i'm going to be in a catch-22 imminently
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:43 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1492, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1487, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1484, Dannflor wrote: why does this only apply if T3 is scum
because T3 would presumably be talking about this a lot and trying to come up with a game plan or something in the scum pt; i'm not sure if this could be assumed if T3 is town though, as scum might not have as much of a vested interested in this situation. and it'd be hard to guess how much a scum team without T3 on it would be posting about Titus v T3 in the scum thread
you don't think a scum team of any composition would be talking about a JK claim?
i think there's a difference between a scum team frantically trying to avoid an elimination and a scum team mentioning a JK claim that popped up. the former has enough urgency to immediately impact the route scum wants to take, the latter is just something notable that can be worried about later.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:49 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1512, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1492, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1487, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1484, Dannflor wrote: why does this only apply if T3 is scum
because T3 would presumably be talking about this a lot and trying to come up with a game plan or something in the scum pt; i'm not sure if this could be assumed if T3 is town though, as scum might not have as much of a vested interested in this situation. and it'd be hard to guess how much a scum team without T3 on it would be posting about Titus v T3 in the scum thread
you don't think a scum team of any composition would be talking about a JK claim?
i think there's a difference between a scum team frantically trying to avoid an elimination and a scum team mentioning a JK claim that popped up. the former has enough urgency to immediately impact the route scum wants to take, the latter is just something notable that can be worried about later.
and i think that if T3 were town, scum would be less likely to weigh in on the jailkeep and let it run its natural course
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Skygazer »

also i should clarify that the main reason ive been bringing up the possibility that T3 is town is that it's mechanically correct to flip him regardless, and i feel that pointing that out over and over might eventually sway the doubters.

i feel like this year, every time i've had a read as confident as this i've been right, so i won't be letting this go
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1478, T3 wrote:
In post 1471, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1469, Titus wrote: While it's possible T3 is town, a doctor knows another player is town as there's no way scum kill T3.
i agree that flipping T3 is optimal because yeah that clears someone to the doctor if we're wrong, it'd be better to get that clear now than to wait (since waiting increases the chances of the doc dying)
So, what? We flip me, I flip town, and now the Doctor has a clear who they can't out?
they can crumb, they can claim their target to avoid a miselim, etc
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:03 am

Post by Skygazer »

also of note, if T3 is scum, we're left with 1 scum left and titus' role becomes very strong
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Skygazer »

(because she can start clearing people)
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:06 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1511, Skygazer wrote: dannflor: if T3 flips scum do you think that's exonerating or would you just claim i have tmi again? bc i have a feeling if we flip T3 you'll scumread me no matter what he flips, as of right now. if you think i had tmi on Black then you'll probably think i have tmi on scum-T3 based on my confidence here, and you just stated that you think i'm scum that wants to look uninformed by T3 flipping town. i would really like to nip this tunnel in the bud, it feels like i'm going to be in a catch-22 imminently
if t3 flips scum i think you're probably town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1511, Skygazer wrote: dannflor: if T3 flips scum do you think that's exonerating or would you just claim i have tmi again? bc i have a feeling if we flip T3 you'll scumread me no matter what he flips, as of right now. if you think i had tmi on Black then you'll probably think i have tmi on scum-T3 based on my confidence here, and you just stated that you think i'm scum that wants to look uninformed by T3 flipping town. i would really like to nip this tunnel in the bud, it feels like i'm going to be in a catch-22 imminently
no my scum read on you is informed by my town read on T3

I think you're scummier in a world where T3 is town

I don't really see you bussing T3 and T3/Black double bussing you yesterday in a setup with a JK
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:08 am

Post by Dannflor »

I guess it's probably correct to kill T3 and evaluate from that flip (sorry T3) I'm just wanting my moment of being a bit stubborn
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

but I also think it's kind of useful to put pressure on players like aisa to actually take a stance then just auto kill T3 right off the bat here because Aisa hasn't really taken a hard stance on the game since forever
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

and obviously apologies if I'm way off base and you are town Skygazer and especially if T3 is scum

this could be a scenario where I want the game to be harder than it actually is
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Skygazer »

spoiler alert: i'm town
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1521, Dannflor wrote: but I also think it's kind of useful to put pressure on players like aisa to actually take a stance then just auto kill T3 right off the bat here because Aisa hasn't really taken a hard stance on the game since forever
i vibe with this, we can keep the day going

i just feel really strongly that today needs to end on a T3 elimination

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”