OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:45 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 696, Elements wrote:
In post 694, OopsieDaisy wrote:I'm feeling because voting in the small hood and the flip being town is way less punishing than voting in the big hood and the flip being town.
Why do you say this?
Because I don't have that much confidence in my reads right now so I wanna plan for worst-case scenario rather than binking it into the big hood based on a read that very easily could just be me being biased cause I know I'm town and someone's pushing me for reasons that I don't feel add up.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:45 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Also remember when Fire said that the chance of me getting ran up today was small and so my unvote made sense as mafia because of that.

lmao.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Elements »

In post 700, OopsieDaisy wrote:
In post 694, OopsieDaisy wrote:I'm feeling because voting in the small hood and the flip being town is way less punishing than voting in the big hood and the flip being town.
Why do you say this?
Because I don't have that much confidence in my reads right now so I wanna plan for worst-case scenario rather than binking it into the big hood based on a read that very easily could just be me being biased cause I know I'm town and someone's pushing me for reasons that I don't feel add up.
so you think voting in the small hood is mechanically better because you're not sure on your reads?
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Meuh »

UNVOTE:
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Elements »

In post 703, Meuh wrote: UNVOTE:
why?
All my completed games
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Meuh »

E-1 scary
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Elements »

In post 705, Meuh wrote: E-1 scary
who do you think is going to hammer without intent?
All my completed games
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Meuh »

Idk but it's a possibility
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Meuh »

Perhaps someone wouldn't check the votecount to see it was E-1 beforehand (cough cough)
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Elements »

I'm already on the wagon so that's a non issue
All my completed games
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:53 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 692, OopsieDaisy wrote: The issue is I don't know how to solve Fire because he's mostly just been pushing me in recent pages and I don't know how to separate my bias from just objectively analysing the push. It's completely broke my brain lol. Like I think the push is just a bit shit and uses one mid read of mine to justify continuing to sit on me for the entire game, but it doesn't look like anyone in the game actually agrees with me on this so is it just bias?
sorry

im not like super confident so im trying to give you some space to do other things to see what happens

i was feeling like the back and forth wasn't very productive, and im aware you said you don't do well as town under pressure so it's probably not the best sorting tool

it's probably unfair of me to pick on one specific moment but i haven't really seen other things from the big hood that have jumped out to me as scum-indicative
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:54 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 702, Elements wrote:
In post 700, OopsieDaisy wrote:
Why do you say this?
so you think voting in the small hood is mechanically better because you're not sure on your reads?
yea. lemme try and explain.

big hood: 1/6 chance win the game, 5/6 chance you don't and you're hoping the person you're voting out has good associatives from the small hood to read off of so the flip is useful for town. i don't think fire's interactions with the small hood members tell us all that much about them so if fire is town the flip is rubbish.

small hood: 1/3 chance get a mafia out, 2/3 chance you don't. same thing about associatives exist BUT you then get a 50/50 between two players for a mafia and p much a guaranteed path to a final 3 still if we wanna take it.

i think the risk is too high voting in the big hood considering i've had reasons to townread everyone bar fire and whilst i don't like fire's push at all, the small hood associatives don't rly exist. hence, yea i'd rather vote in the small hood.
Show

Wiki page
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:54 am

Post by fireisredsir »

UNVOTE:

don't really like how this wagon has developed. ill be back later
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Black »

Elements you seem kinda eager to fade someone
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Black »

I didn't realize I was putting Daisy to e-1 there. I haven't really felt like playing today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Fire

Kinda just want to do this

I would be ok with an Elements or Ydra wagon too. Maybe Meuh but her AtE kinda turned me off from going there
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Elements »

I dispise this
In post 711, OopsieDaisy wrote:big hood: 1/6 chance win the game, 5/6 chance you don't and you're hoping the person you're voting out has good associatives from the small hood to read off of so the flip is useful for town. i don't think fire's interactions with the small hood members tell us all that much about them so if fire is town the flip is rubbish.
There's no hoping someone has good assosiatives when you flip them. If you consider a town flip you can see how good the associatives are before the flip. If fire is town you can see who voted and why as with any flip.
small hood: 1/3 chance get a mafia out, 2/3 chance you don't. same thing about associatives exist BUT you then get a 50/50 between two players for a mafia and p much a guaranteed path to a final 3 still if we wanna take it.
The small hood is always a final 3, the longer all its members stay alive the easier it should be to solve. Limming in the small hood day 1 is a waste of a lim imo.
If you take the path of just voting out small hood members you end up in a final 3 the red team have crafted with night kills to give them the best chance of winning. The moment we start killing in the big hood they lose agency over
i think the risk is too high voting in the big hood considering i've had reasons to townread everyone bar fire and whilst i don't like fire's push at all, the small hood associatives don't rly exist. hence, yea i'd rather vote in the small hood.
What is this risk you keep talking about?
That we flip a town day 1? That is always the most likely outcome.
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Elements »

In post 713, Black wrote: Elements you seem kinda eager to fade someone
Do I? Or do I just seem like I like e-1s?
All my completed games
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Meuh »

A change from Daisy to Fire feels odd considering their positions relative to each other
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Black »

In post 718, Meuh wrote: A change from Daisy to Fire feels odd considering their positions relative to each other
Ngl I've just been skimming stuff today so I don't know what you mean here. Can you go into it more?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Elements »

In post 719, Black wrote:
In post 718, Meuh wrote: A change from Daisy to Fire feels odd considering their positions relative to each other
Ngl I've just been skimming stuff today so I don't know what you mean here. Can you go into it more?
the stances seem to be
Daisy: I have reason to think everyone in the big hood is town, except fire, but idk if i think fire is red
Fire: I pushed Daisy but I want to let her do stuff to see if that changes my read coz I'm not that confident
All my completed games
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:12 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 716, Elements wrote: I dispise this
In post 711, OopsieDaisy wrote:big hood: 1/6 chance win the game, 5/6 chance you don't and you're hoping the person you're voting out has good associatives from the small hood to read off of so the flip is useful for town. i don't think fire's interactions with the small hood members tell us all that much about them so if fire is town the flip is rubbish.
There's no hoping someone has good assosiatives when you flip them. If you consider a town flip you can see how good the associatives are before the flip. If fire is town you can see who voted and why as with any flip.
The small hood is always a final 3, the longer all its members stay alive the easier it should be to solve. Limming in the small hood day 1 is a waste of a lim imo.
If you take the path of just voting out small hood members you end up in a final 3 the red team have crafted with night kills to give them the best chance of winning. The moment we start killing in the big hood they lose agency over
What is this risk you keep talking about?
That we flip a town day 1? That is always the most likely outcome.
Okie lets answer this:

1) El you can read. "i don't think fire's interactions with the small hood members tell us all that much about them so if fire is town the flip is rubbish". I can see Fire's associatives aren't useful pre-flip, hence why I'm not pushing for the lim.

2) That path to a red-decided final 3 only exists if town misvotes in the small hood twice. Even if that happens, you can analyse the previous days to see who was happy to let those misvotes happen. Town have a lot of good stuff to work with there and that's after two misvotes.

3) See numby 1. The risk is we flip a town day 1 with useless associatives. A Fire flip tells us nothing about the players in the small hood.
Show

Wiki page
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Elements »

In post 721, OopsieDaisy wrote: Okie lets answer this:

1) El you can read. "i don't think fire's interactions with the small hood members tell us all that much about them so if fire is town the flip is rubbish". I can see Fire's associatives aren't useful pre-flip, hence why I'm not pushing for the lim.

2) That path to a red-decided final 3 only exists if town misvotes in the small hood twice. Even if that happens, you can analyse the previous days to see who was happy to let those misvotes happen. Town have a lot of good stuff to work with there and that's after two misvotes.

3) See numby 1. The risk is we flip a town day 1 with useless associatives. A Fire flip tells us nothing about the players in the small hood.
1`- then don't lim fire? or ask fire questions to get him to have associative like "what do you think of x?" "who is most likely red?"

2 - and the red team will keep alive the town that were happy to let the misvotes happen

3 - it's not a risk because we choose who we flip, so we pick someone that has associatives
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:16 am

Post by Elements »

For someone that doesn't have any red reads in the big hood and is agonising over fire you haven't asked fire a single quesiton have you?
All my completed games
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:18 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

Yea but I don't wanna flip anyone other than Fire in the big hood cause right now I just think Fire's the scum in that group.

2 is fair but surely that can be read into too? If someone has managed to position themselves perfectly and then survives the night that raises eyebrows too.

Who do you think has good associatives with the small hood that we should flip El?
Show

Wiki page

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”