Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1445, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: bingle
Why bingle? could you elaborate on this please
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Naerys »

eh why was it sent twice?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1437, Flavor Leaf wrote: Really leaning that it’s just Bingle here
In post 1438, Thomith wrote: I'm wondering if Bingle/Naerys may have partner equity.
In post 1439, Thomith wrote: Naerys repeatedly said she would come online on Day 2, and the reason why she wasn't giving a huge amount of content on Day 1 was because she is bad at Day 1, but most of her posts today have had quite similar vibes as they have done the entire game.

I also feel like Bingle's posts following the Neap claim (specifically ) seem to be looking like they are saying a lot, without really saying much.
I agree with these. Mostly on Bingle part
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:17 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1439, Thomith wrote: I also feel like Bingle's posts following the Neap claim (specifically 1337 1345 1359) seem to be looking like they are saying a lot, without really saying much.
They, uh... Don't say much. They say: It's a bad idea to eliminate celebloki today. I'm interested in what you mean when you say that they look like they're saying a lot, though.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1449, Naerys wrote:
In post 1445, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: bingle
Why bingle? could you elaborate on this please
I'm voting her, so she scumreads me. It's literally what FL called her out on. She's using her reads as a weapon to dissuade people from pushing her instead of having any actual desire to sort and understand plays because she doesn't want to sort, she wants to live.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1453, Bingle wrote:
In post 1439, Thomith wrote: I also feel like Bingle's posts following the Neap claim (specifically 1337 1345 1359) seem to be looking like they are saying a lot, without really saying much.
They, uh... Don't say much. They say: It's a bad idea to eliminate celebloki today. I'm interested in what you mean when you say that they look like they're saying a lot, though.
1345 I don't see the point for, which is what pinged me originally.
Most of the other posts mentioned are very setup-spec related, which usually tends to ping me, simply because it seems like an easy way to be viewed as making points that make sense, and look like you're solving, where nothing being said usually helps lead to a solve.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.

I have a Micro Normal currently Ongoing.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1398, Flavor Leaf wrote: Bingle comes in every time I’m doubting.
Bingle comes in every time he's available on site. It's not like it's hard to verify that my surges of activity are sitewide things, I use all of two accounts and they're both public. I'm gonna get really fucking annoyed if this becomes a thing in every game I play.

I was literally just eliminated as town off of a shitpush based on "Well, Bingle is only here sometimes" despite the fact that I was clearly one of the most town players in that game off of the back of this same logic. I have a job that doesn't let me post all day. I travel at least once every two weeks. I woke up at three AM on Friday, worked a full 12 hour shift, and due to flight cancellations (3752 Friday night American Airlines if you want to do the legwork to verify it) shitty travel agencies, and a car rental I didn't get home until 5 AM Saturday, sans bags.

If you're going to paranoia read me, at least call a spade a spade.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1455, Thomith wrote:
Most of the other posts mentioned are very setup-spec related, which usually tends to ping me, simply because it seems like an easy way to be viewed as making points that make sense, and look like you're solving, where nothing being said usually helps lead to a solve.
Hi. I'm Jingle, one of the premier setup designers on site. I do that. Constantly. Ask literally anyone who has met me. 1345 was a tongue in cheek agreement with Dunn that a rolecop fishing for a magical role that might or might not be a hard guilty over a role that has claimed is not a great plan, even if I do believe that Wiz is town here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Bingle »

As far as setup spec not leading to a solve, take a look at my sig and try again.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1429, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why do we need multiple investigatives?
:yawn:
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1457, Bingle wrote:
In post 1455, Thomith wrote:
Hi. I'm Jingle, one of the premier setup designers on site. I do that. Constantly. Ask literally anyone who has met me. 1345 was a tongue in cheek agreement with Dunn that a rolecop fishing for a magical role that might or might not be a hard guilty over a role that has claimed is not a great plan, even if I do believe that Wiz is town here.
Fair enough.

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:47 am

Post by Bingle »

FWIW, I don't think Naerys being weird around me is all that suspicious here. She was in that game, pushed me hard for shit reasons, and then was in the dead thread when I got admittedly a little more salty than was at all reasonable. I don't remember her doing much there before I pushed her, and her response to that was an incredibly awkward OMGUS and then getting chainsaw defended by dragon.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1442, Naerys wrote:
In post 1252, Naerys wrote: UNVOTE: Cele
I am going to write as i think so sorry if it looks messed up.

Cele should be given a chance to prove his claim. The idea of him clearing FL sounds good - those 2 being scum together feels unlikely, the interactions between them arent giving me vibe of distancing buddies. So either:
-scum!cele will try to paint FL as scum
-scum!cele will try to pocket FL
-town!cele sorts FL

I kinda count on FL being town,i know. I dont see anything that could indicate that he rolled scum in this game, so i hope i am not wrong, lol.
Also few shifts in my reads: Despite me not liking Dunn´s hammer on gob, last few pages he felt pretty towny to me. The way he joined the discussion about Cele´s "No Result" happening indicates that he is actually thinking and not simply going with anything that feels limmable. Scum would continue pressing Celeb in my opinion. Eh, this flow of thoughts gave me few doubts about Flavor(
Note to myself: i need to check this later
)

SirCakez- What do you think of FL,Bingle and Roden? I dont think i saw you expressing your opinion on these players very much.
AWiz still looks scummy to me. Idk i just feel like there is no real effort? Disagree with 1249. Dunn and Cele are not giving me partners vibe. Also idk why Cele claim should be hard to swallow.Feels like a discredit.
Also Hu Tao pointing at me is weird and i dont understand it at all. Could you elaborate on why you SR me?

AWiz+Hu Tao are quite possible scum buddies. As for the last scum, the most likely feels RCE. They feel kinda non-existent. Like...what is RCE reads list, whats he doing?

Actually...VOTE: RCE
Look at their ISO, its just lacking.
This monster becomes not valid since claims happened, Hu still could be scum but idk i feel like effort should be put elsewhere
RCE feels bad, but seems like they lack time to play.
I need to re-evaluate my TR on FL and Thom bcz i feel like something fishy is going on with those wagon changes
I unvoted Dunn because people were stating they were worried about the day moving too fast.
I voted Celeb because of the random posts being made that didn't add anything to the discussion.
I unvoted after the Neap claim.
I voted SirCakez as the first person being suggested for a vote that I was okay with (I didn't want to vote the claimed Neap, or Hu Tao due to being a town read.)

Which of these changes make me look fishy in your eyes?

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1462, Thomith wrote: I unvoted Dunn because people were stating they were worried about the day moving too fast.
Oh, right, thanks for reminding me that that wagon was sketch as hell. I meant to look into that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Does anybody wanna claim vanilla
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1464, Flavor Leaf wrote: Does anybody wanna claim vanilla
Sure. I'm vanilla, and potentially the best clear for the gamestate, because it has the double whammy of basically clearing you.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Thomith »

What's the point of this post?

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1466, Thomith wrote:
Copying it into Word tells me it's Open Sans 14.5 point. You're welcome.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1467, Bingle wrote:
In post 1466, Thomith wrote:
Copying it into Word tells me it's Open Sans 14.5 point. You're welcome.
It took me way to long to understand the joke here :facepalm:

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1050, DragonEater70 wrote: Dunnstral (4): Hu Tao, Celebloki, AnimatedWiz, Roden
Honorable mention Thomith and Flavor.

Spoiler: Hu Tao
In post 896, Bingle wrote:
In post 759, Bingle wrote:
In post 757, gob wrote:How so Bingle?
The immediate jump at FL on entry, the suspicion of you for buddying when clearly he could lean into your support if he was genuinely trying to lim FL as scum, the pandering to me while trying to lim the person I'd already explained was someone I have a really good track record at reading, the understanding that I am objectively the strongest this game.

All of these are pretty towny.
Cakez townlean.

Dunn is also a hard to pick out ISO post, but basically I don't think scum was super likely to actually quickhammer a doc claim in a gamestate where someone had just asked for a delay on the hammer.
In post 897, Hu Tao wrote: You don't think that could be open wolfing?
In post 910, Hu Tao wrote: I'm okay with voting there VOTE: Dunn
I had meant to follow up on this (for the life of me, I thought I had) but I really don't like that Hu votes here with the sole reasoning of "Maybe Dunn openwolfing". Like, the thought process is so surface level it wouldn't get it's feet wet. I don't think Hu really suspects Dunn scum would qh there, and she also doesn't really make an attempt to read me when I forget to follow through. Like, if she was actually solving, why is there no desire to get that question answered? It just seems like a throwaway question she doesn't really care about getting answered as a way to dismiss my towncase.

Spoiler: Celeb
As best I can tell, celeb was voting Dunn for hammering gob and NK spec. Absolutely nothing compelling to me, but I can see the vote on the basis of not having other scumreads, given the readslist.

Spoiler: Wiz
In post 1004, AnimatedWiz wrote: VOTE: Dunnstral.

I’m not a fan of how everyone backed off this slot, even if I do understand the desire to not shorten D2 into a sprint.
At least this has some reasoning behind it. Voting Dunn because there is unexplained reluctance to a Dunn wagon is a thought process I could get behind, but honestly the resistance to a Dunn wagon is pretty explained fmpov, being the source of the resistance and having explained it.

Spoiler: Roden

In post 985, Roden wrote:
In post 977, Roden wrote: I think Dunn is the type of player to favor responding to quote pings as scum vs posting individual thoughts that aren't meant for anyone in particular. His activity is a little low, but he's had a mix of responding to people while also doing his own thing. He's also posting plenty of thoughts and why he scum reads certain slots, so I'm not super sold on scum!Dunn.
In post 980, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 979, Dunnstral wrote: I'll go over my hammer again... I didn't believe the doctor claim. Leaving gob alive gives other players a chance to unvote gob, which reveals them as not doctor to mafia. Hammering gob also makes mafia think I could be a pr like doctor due to my hammer.
solid rehearsed reasoning.

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

either way, im okay with going over other options for sure.
I like this unvote.
In post 1034, Roden wrote:VOTE: Dunn
This progression is gross AF. Not to mention that Roden's sole additions to the thread around this time are scummy ass pop-ins like "If celeb is scum it's okay that celeb is self advocating a lim." Like, I legitimately have no idea how anyone is townreading Roden here.

Spoiler: Thomith
Tho has the most developed scumread of Dunn, despite being offwagon. That scumread is:
In post 119, Thomith wrote: Dunn is pinging me because of how he questioned Hu Tao's lack of a vote, but not gobs, and also not voting himself, but again that's a small thing.
Yes. A page 5 read is the most deeply reasoned bit of this wagon that got more than 50% of the living players on board. And I do think it's fairly sus that Thomith was off wagon AND didn't have any suspicions stronger than "Well, he only pushed one non voter in RVS."

Spoiler: FL
In post 835, Flavor Leaf wrote: Dunnstral hammering the way they did looks like scum locking in the hammer before people would get PR scared.
This is probably the lowest hanging fruit read of all time, but that's actually a hallmark of FL's towngame. He can, and does, push fucking anything. The reason we work well together is because I'm good at recognizing when his pushes are dumb af and getting him to see it too. I think FL backing off of this is a very strong indication of this being his town game, even without my other, less public means of reading FL, but also that it 100% means that scum jumped feetfirst into this pool.

tldr, this is almost certainly a scum driven wagon, and there's not a whole lot of doubt in my mind who the scum candidates on it are.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1468, Thomith wrote: It took me way to long to understand the joke here
Speaking of jokes...

I was wondering, do you think when Covid hit Indian restaurants had to worry about a potential bread shortage? Or was it more of a naan issue?
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1470, Bingle wrote:
In post 1468, Thomith wrote: It took me way to long to understand the joke here
Speaking of jokes...

I was wondering, do you think when Covid hit Indian restaurants had to worry about a potential bread shortage? Or was it more of a naan issue?
VOTE: Bingle

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1469, Bingle wrote:
In post 1050, DragonEater70 wrote: Dunnstral (4): Hu Tao, Celebloki, AnimatedWiz, Roden
Honorable mention Thomith and Flavor.

Spoiler: Hu Tao
In post 896, Bingle wrote:
In post 759, Bingle wrote:
In post 757, gob wrote:How so Bingle?
The immediate jump at FL on entry, the suspicion of you for buddying when clearly he could lean into your support if he was genuinely trying to lim FL as scum, the pandering to me while trying to lim the person I'd already explained was someone I have a really good track record at reading, the understanding that I am objectively the strongest this game.

All of these are pretty towny.
Cakez townlean.

Dunn is also a hard to pick out ISO post, but basically I don't think scum was super likely to actually quickhammer a doc claim in a gamestate where someone had just asked for a delay on the hammer.
In post 897, Hu Tao wrote: You don't think that could be open wolfing?
In post 910, Hu Tao wrote: I'm okay with voting there VOTE: Dunn
I had meant to follow up on this (for the life of me, I thought I had) but I really don't like that Hu votes here with the sole reasoning of "Maybe Dunn openwolfing". Like, the thought process is so surface level it wouldn't get it's feet wet. I don't think Hu really suspects Dunn scum would qh there, and she also doesn't really make an attempt to read me when I forget to follow through. Like, if she was actually solving, why is there no desire to get that question answered? It just seems like a throwaway question she doesn't really care about getting answered as a way to dismiss my towncase.

Spoiler: Celeb
As best I can tell, celeb was voting Dunn for hammering gob and NK spec. Absolutely nothing compelling to me, but I can see the vote on the basis of not having other scumreads, given the readslist.

Spoiler: Wiz
In post 1004, AnimatedWiz wrote: VOTE: Dunnstral.

I’m not a fan of how everyone backed off this slot, even if I do understand the desire to not shorten D2 into a sprint.
At least this has some reasoning behind it. Voting Dunn because there is unexplained reluctance to a Dunn wagon is a thought process I could get behind, but honestly the resistance to a Dunn wagon is pretty explained fmpov, being the source of the resistance and having explained it.

Spoiler: Roden

In post 985, Roden wrote:
In post 977, Roden wrote: I think Dunn is the type of player to favor responding to quote pings as scum vs posting individual thoughts that aren't meant for anyone in particular. His activity is a little low, but he's had a mix of responding to people while also doing his own thing. He's also posting plenty of thoughts and why he scum reads certain slots, so I'm not super sold on scum!Dunn.
In post 980, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 979, Dunnstral wrote: I'll go over my hammer again... I didn't believe the doctor claim. Leaving gob alive gives other players a chance to unvote gob, which reveals them as not doctor to mafia. Hammering gob also makes mafia think I could be a pr like doctor due to my hammer.
solid rehearsed reasoning.

UNVOTE: Dunnstral

either way, im okay with going over other options for sure.
I like this unvote.
In post 1034, Roden wrote:VOTE: Dunn
This progression is gross AF. Not to mention that Roden's sole additions to the thread around this time are scummy ass pop-ins like "If celeb is scum it's okay that celeb is self advocating a lim." Like, I legitimately have no idea how anyone is townreading Roden here.

Spoiler: Thomith
Tho has the most developed scumread of Dunn, despite being offwagon. That scumread is:
In post 119, Thomith wrote: Dunn is pinging me because of how he questioned Hu Tao's lack of a vote, but not gobs, and also not voting himself, but again that's a small thing.
Yes. A page 5 read is the most deeply reasoned bit of this wagon that got more than 50% of the living players on board. And I do think it's fairly sus that Thomith was off wagon AND didn't have any suspicions stronger than "Well, he only pushed one non voter in RVS."

Spoiler: FL
In post 835, Flavor Leaf wrote: Dunnstral hammering the way they did looks like scum locking in the hammer before people would get PR scared.
This is probably the lowest hanging fruit read of all time, but that's actually a hallmark of FL's towngame. He can, and does, push fucking anything. The reason we work well together is because I'm good at recognizing when his pushes are dumb af and getting him to see it too. I think FL backing off of this is a very strong indication of this being his town game, even without my other, less public means of reading FL, but also that it 100% means that scum jumped feetfirst into this pool.

tldr, this is almost certainly a scum driven wagon, and there's not a whole lot of doubt in my mind who the scum candidates on it are.
To confirm, you think the suspicious people here are between Me/Roden/Hu Tao?

UNVOTE:

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Bingle »

Yes.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor