Eminence in Shadow: Season 1 [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Klick »

In post 422, T3 wrote: How is Kawaii more engaged than, say, me, Alisae, or Gamma?
That's the issue
You're using the wrong lens
I don't care how engaged Kawaii is compared to other players
I care about how engaged Kawaii is compared to how engaged they'd be if they were scum
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:05 am

Post by Klick »

I think you're legitimately confused by my read here, compared to Koba who didn't really evaluate my claim and is just kinda spewing nonsense
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:13 am

Post by Klick »

In post 414, Gamma Emerald wrote: Do you have any SRs, Klick?
Sorry I missed this

None I feel strongly enough about to discuss atm
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Big Chungus Gaming »

me when im extremely vague
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 416, Big Chungus Gaming wrote: i think i figured out why thread feels stiff and its probably bc some ppl play like frightened kittens when they rand PR so im going to ask only once but please pretend you're vt ;)
Or people are probably busy due to christmas/eve, like me.
Although while i'm at home i do tend to have time to read and post, i feel like there's not much going on, i assume for this reason.
I'll probs do a re-read when i get back from spending the holidays with my family.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:20 am

Post by T3 »

In post 425, Klick wrote:
In post 422, T3 wrote: How is Kawaii more engaged than, say, me, Alisae, or Gamma?
That's the issue
I care about how engaged Kawaii is compared to how engaged they'd be if they were scum
viewtopic.php?t=92050&user_select%5B%5D=36997

Did you not play in this game, where Kawaii was scum and was far more engaged than in this game?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:22 am

Post by Klick »

That game is exactly what I am comparing their play here to

I'm assuming you've seen my case post on Kawaii in that game?

Basically everything I said about Kawaii there does not apply here
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:27 am

Post by T3 »

In post 431, Klick wrote: I'm assuming you've seen my case post on Kawaii in that game?
In post 742, Klick wrote: My only prior experience with Kawaii was in Monkey Business. If I did anything good in that game, it was finding Kawaii as town immediately and repeatedly insisting that everyone kept them alive. I thought Kawaii was obvtown because they seemed to really care about the reads they were giving to the thread. Their takes felt really genuine, and they weren't afraid to go against the grain to give what they believed about the game. They formed a worldview and it showed in their posting.

I don't get any of that here? What I feel from Kawaii's ISO in this game is a lot more cold, removed, and descriptive. It feels like there's a concerted effort to show a coherent thought process, without the oomph behind it. Reading these posts, it feels like Kawaii is developing the complexity of their points as they're making them:
In post 577, KawaiiKame wrote: Dann-I like Dann's switch in thought about Clap/Klick in and , they show a fluidity in thinking and attention to detail specifically to Klick's words in . Though I disagree with Dann's conclusion of Klick feeling performative with replication, I do feel Klick is off this game; letting things happen instead of actively pursuing anyone. Dann's switch in thought is specifically surprising since he defended Klick previously in , , Is this potentially distancing between Dann/Klick? Yes. Does this feel like a natural switch in thought with Dann reflecting on the game? Yes. Though partner equity between Dann/Klick exists it's lessened with this change in thought.
What concerns me though is this,
In post 550, Dannflor wrote:
In post 547, Black wrote: Why are you voting Clap over Klick when it seems pretty obvious that there is a bigger appetite for a Klick wagon
i don't feel as confident in my read on klick

i think clap flips scum a lot of the time

i think there are some people on this playerlist who might be likely to follow me onto the wagon of my choosing
if Dann is scum he has the persuasive power to both and himself from Klick and to convince Black to vote clap twice in (off of klick), and to e-2. in defending and distancing from Klick, Black is a focal point, Dann mirroring her,
In post 327, Black wrote: I just think it seems really convenient to hop on my wagon despite not agreeing with any of the reasons why I could be scum
In post 328, Dannflor wrote: I think it’s reasonable for klick to want to pressure you

He doesn’t have to think you are lock scum like dragon to want to put pressure on you to sort you
In post 540, Black wrote:
In post 538, Dannflor wrote: think klick/claptastik is still my top 360 no-scope pick for a scum team actually
In post 539, Dannflor wrote: I don't know with Klick I like instantly felt that something was off about how he was posting
This is hard to believe considering you townread him for *reasons* and tried to dismantle his wagon
What I mean by mirroring is Dann being defensive when Black is being accusatory, then Dann reflecting Black's klick read in thinking but not in action. Dann sees Black as town twice in and
I agree with Dann in Black being town. When initially reading the interactions between black and dann about klick made sense. If it's town/town both have diverging ways of thinking that end up to close to the same conclusions. If it's scum/town then Dann is pocketing Black. If scum/scum then this is a masterclass in deception especially with in the game. The back and forth between black and dann feels way too organic to be calculated so I highly doubt scum parity exists between them. Dann's change in and flow of thought is in line with solving so I feel he slightly leans town at the edge of nai; his scum parity in potentially defending, distancing, and derailing votes off of klick weighing dann down. Since Klick is my highest scumread I want to flip Klick to see if Dann is town/scum.
In post 722, KawaiiKame wrote: Klick is insanely flippant this game, not only failing to unvote Black in , but noticing she was and straight up not caring,
In post 490, Klick wrote: I was vaguely aware that Black was at E-1. I didn't care that much about it
This is sai, why would town notice and not care? Because it's funny? For the meme? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Klick continues to not make sense, voting Black again in , citing he's happy with the "game running narrative", refusing to elaborate. Why is Klick happy with seeing Black as scum? What info is gained with this view? How does falling into this belief help solve?

Klick keeps going,
In post 310, Klick wrote:
In post 290, Black wrote:
In post 278, DragonEater70 wrote: and I am going to make your life hard, intentionally
Like what the fuck is this? You don't want to sort me. You just want to be right about me so you can say "OoO I caught scum Black!!11!!"

I'M TOWN
If you're town I'm the wrong person to counter-push. I somewhat understand your concerns about my vote on you, but I feel that most of the votes on me have been just as lazy, and the difference is just that the vote is on you instead of me.

We're in similar spots if you're town. If that's the case then I think the scum are more likely to be in the quieter crowd.
Klick states, "most of the votes on me have been just as lazy, and the difference is just that the vote is on you instead of me"
Why is Klick voting Black without reason and saying the votes on Black are lazy?

It's like saying, "Ik the votes on you including mine are lazy but the votes on me including yours are lazy too"
This whole thing is a giant "No U" that Klick initiated by voting Black only to basically say, "We're the same"
If Klick is town then he makes a really good observation on their mutual positions and scum playstyle. But if Klick is town why is his playstyle so sai? Voting Black a 2nd time (to E-2) with 0 attempt to solve. Like why? Klick even admits he doesn't agree with any reasons to be voting Black,
In post 316, Klick wrote:
In post 313, Black wrote:Klick's townplay is generally very good and I'm legitimately shocked he agrees with some of the reasons being presented against me, so I think it's more likely he's just scum going along with the easy counterwagon
I agree with zero of the reasons but I don't think that means you're town
Klick redeems himself with this unvote,
In post 336, Klick wrote:
In post 321, Dannflor wrote: I think Black is more likely to be town right now. I dont have a lock read yet but im confident i can get a very confident read there given enough time

I have an extremely good record of reading Black and if people can find me as town it would be cool if people trusted that

Dragon I believe it’s obvious he wants to catch scum!black and will do so by tunneling her regardless of her alignment so he can say he caught her
UNVOTE:
I'll take this. I'm not really 100% here atm but I'm willing to have a look at what you mean with Clap later
Klick realizing voting Black is a mistake and unvoting her is good play, it's either town Klick waking up or scum Klick seeing eliminating Black doesn't have enough support. Pretty nai but it does lessen Klick's scum behavior since this is town behavior.

Klick then goes onto lead the charge against FakeGod accusing him of having fake thoughts,
In post 493, Klick wrote: I acknowledge that FakeGod had some content in their ISO that looked like solving on the surface
My point was rather that the content itself felt forced, felt like it was driven by what FakeGod wanted to push into the thread rather than what FakeGod thought. It felt like the purpose of their posting was to look a certain way, as opposed to just solving. And that bothered me.
I'm seeing a shift in thought/approach once the 2nd Black vote fell, hopefully Klick is close to a solve he hoped to have in the beginning,
In post 241, Klick wrote: I feel like I'm close to having enough information to try to infer some sort of solve but I'm not quite there yet.
This is what I want most from Klick now. In alignment he's a slight scum lean to me with getting Black to E-2 in the 2nd vote then unvoting her and changing play.
It feels significantly different from what I've just read over in Monkey Business.

I could see Kawaii being scum here
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 410, Klick wrote:
In post 402, T3 wrote:
In post 395, Klick wrote: KawaiiKame is my top townread
Why?
Kawaii is super engaged
, authentic, confident, and showing evidence of solving
I have no clue why you think Kawaii is the best vote you could place atm
That's the issue
In post 430, T3 wrote:
That's the issue
viewtopic.php?t=92050&user_select%5B%5D=36997

Did you not play in this game,
where Kawaii was scum and was far more engaged than in this game?
In post 431, Klick wrote:
That game is exactly what I am comparing their play here to

I'm assuming you've seen my case post on Kawaii in that game?

Basically everything I said about Kawaii there does not apply here
This doesn't match up with Kawaii being "super engaged" and being town for it.
I guess i could just be wrong about my thoughts on Kage, but this doesn't look like you're being honest.
VOTE: Klick
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

I realize i probs wont be able to follow up on this for a day or so, but i'd like some explanation on how "kawaii is super engaged" here and then you backing down and saying their play would be more engaged if scum when T3 brings it up.
Because from you saying "super engaged" and "the engagement is the difference between their town and scum game" I would have been led to assume they are even less engaged as scum, but you seem to be agreeing with T3 on the opposite.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:45 am

Post by T3 »

In post 432, T3 wrote:
In post 431, Klick wrote: I'm assuming you've seen my case post on Kawaii in that game?
In post 742, Klick wrote: My only prior experience with Kawaii was in Monkey Business. If I did anything good in that game, it was finding Kawaii as town immediately and repeatedly insisting that everyone kept them alive. I thought Kawaii was obvtown because they seemed to really care about the reads they were giving to the thread. Their takes felt really genuine, and they weren't afraid to go against the grain to give what they believed about the game. They formed a worldview and it showed in their posting.

I don't get any of that here? What I feel from Kawaii's ISO in this game is a lot more cold, removed, and descriptive. It feels like there's a concerted effort to show a coherent thought process, without the oomph behind it. Reading these posts, it feels like Kawaii is developing the complexity of their points as they're making them:
In post 577, KawaiiKame wrote: Dann-I like Dann's switch in thought about Clap/Klick in and , they show a fluidity in thinking and attention to detail specifically to Klick's words in . Though I disagree with Dann's conclusion of Klick feeling performative with replication, I do feel Klick is off this game; letting things happen instead of actively pursuing anyone. Dann's switch in thought is specifically surprising since he defended Klick previously in , , Is this potentially distancing between Dann/Klick? Yes. Does this feel like a natural switch in thought with Dann reflecting on the game? Yes. Though partner equity between Dann/Klick exists it's lessened with this change in thought.
What concerns me though is this,
In post 550, Dannflor wrote:
In post 547, Black wrote: Why are you voting Clap over Klick when it seems pretty obvious that there is a bigger appetite for a Klick wagon
i don't feel as confident in my read on klick

i think clap flips scum a lot of the time

i think there are some people on this playerlist who might be likely to follow me onto the wagon of my choosing
if Dann is scum he has the persuasive power to both and himself from Klick and to convince Black to vote clap twice in (off of klick), and to e-2. in defending and distancing from Klick, Black is a focal point, Dann mirroring her,
In post 327, Black wrote: I just think it seems really convenient to hop on my wagon despite not agreeing with any of the reasons why I could be scum
In post 328, Dannflor wrote: I think it’s reasonable for klick to want to pressure you

He doesn’t have to think you are lock scum like dragon to want to put pressure on you to sort you
In post 540, Black wrote:
In post 538, Dannflor wrote: think klick/claptastik is still my top 360 no-scope pick for a scum team actually
In post 539, Dannflor wrote: I don't know with Klick I like instantly felt that something was off about how he was posting
This is hard to believe considering you townread him for *reasons* and tried to dismantle his wagon
What I mean by mirroring is Dann being defensive when Black is being accusatory, then Dann reflecting Black's klick read in thinking but not in action. Dann sees Black as town twice in and
I agree with Dann in Black being town. When initially reading the interactions between black and dann about klick made sense. If it's town/town both have diverging ways of thinking that end up to close to the same conclusions. If it's scum/town then Dann is pocketing Black. If scum/scum then this is a masterclass in deception especially with in the game. The back and forth between black and dann feels way too organic to be calculated so I highly doubt scum parity exists between them. Dann's change in and flow of thought is in line with solving so I feel he slightly leans town at the edge of nai; his scum parity in potentially defending, distancing, and derailing votes off of klick weighing dann down. Since Klick is my highest scumread I want to flip Klick to see if Dann is town/scum.
In post 722, KawaiiKame wrote: Klick is insanely flippant this game, not only failing to unvote Black in , but noticing she was and straight up not caring,
In post 490, Klick wrote: I was vaguely aware that Black was at E-1. I didn't care that much about it
This is sai, why would town notice and not care? Because it's funny? For the meme? Doesn't make sense to me at all.

Klick continues to not make sense, voting Black again in , citing he's happy with the "game running narrative", refusing to elaborate. Why is Klick happy with seeing Black as scum? What info is gained with this view? How does falling into this belief help solve?

Klick keeps going,
In post 310, Klick wrote:
In post 290, Black wrote:
In post 278, DragonEater70 wrote: and I am going to make your life hard, intentionally
Like what the fuck is this? You don't want to sort me. You just want to be right about me so you can say "OoO I caught scum Black!!11!!"

I'M TOWN
If you're town I'm the wrong person to counter-push. I somewhat understand your concerns about my vote on you, but I feel that most of the votes on me have been just as lazy, and the difference is just that the vote is on you instead of me.

We're in similar spots if you're town. If that's the case then I think the scum are more likely to be in the quieter crowd.
Klick states, "most of the votes on me have been just as lazy, and the difference is just that the vote is on you instead of me"
Why is Klick voting Black without reason and saying the votes on Black are lazy?

It's like saying, "Ik the votes on you including mine are lazy but the votes on me including yours are lazy too"
This whole thing is a giant "No U" that Klick initiated by voting Black only to basically say, "We're the same"
If Klick is town then he makes a really good observation on their mutual positions and scum playstyle. But if Klick is town why is his playstyle so sai? Voting Black a 2nd time (to E-2) with 0 attempt to solve. Like why? Klick even admits he doesn't agree with any reasons to be voting Black,
In post 316, Klick wrote:
In post 313, Black wrote:Klick's townplay is generally very good and I'm legitimately shocked he agrees with some of the reasons being presented against me, so I think it's more likely he's just scum going along with the easy counterwagon
I agree with zero of the reasons but I don't think that means you're town
Klick redeems himself with this unvote,
In post 336, Klick wrote:
In post 321, Dannflor wrote: I think Black is more likely to be town right now. I dont have a lock read yet but im confident i can get a very confident read there given enough time

I have an extremely good record of reading Black and if people can find me as town it would be cool if people trusted that

Dragon I believe it’s obvious he wants to catch scum!black and will do so by tunneling her regardless of her alignment so he can say he caught her
UNVOTE:
I'll take this. I'm not really 100% here atm but I'm willing to have a look at what you mean with Clap later
Klick realizing voting Black is a mistake and unvoting her is good play, it's either town Klick waking up or scum Klick seeing eliminating Black doesn't have enough support. Pretty nai but it does lessen Klick's scum behavior since this is town behavior.

Klick then goes onto lead the charge against FakeGod accusing him of having fake thoughts,
In post 493, Klick wrote: I acknowledge that FakeGod had some content in their ISO that looked like solving on the surface
My point was rather that the content itself felt forced, felt like it was driven by what FakeGod wanted to push into the thread rather than what FakeGod thought. It felt like the purpose of their posting was to look a certain way, as opposed to just solving. And that bothered me.
I'm seeing a shift in thought/approach once the 2nd Black vote fell, hopefully Klick is close to a solve he hoped to have in the beginning,
In post 241, Klick wrote: I feel like I'm close to having enough information to try to infer some sort of solve but I'm not quite there yet.
This is what I want most from Klick now. In alignment he's a slight scum lean to me with getting Black to E-2 in the 2nd vote then unvoting her and changing play.
It feels significantly different from what I've just read over in Monkey Business.

I could see Kawaii being scum here
Your original post in which you townread Kawaii here did not say that you were comparing her to past games but I don't think this makes you scum...?

UNVOTE:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:46 am

Post by T3 »

In post 434, Sakura Hana wrote: I realize i probs wont be able to follow up on this for a day or so, but i'd like some explanation on how "kawaii is super engaged" here and then you backing down and saying their play would be more engaged if scum when T3 brings it up.
Because from you saying "super engaged" and "the engagement is the difference between their town and scum game" I would have been led to assume they are even less engaged as scum, but you seem to be agreeing with T3 on the opposite.
I don't think Klick's explanation quite makes sense but in his original scumcase on Kawaii in the previous game we talked about he said this:
In post 742, Klick wrote: What I feel from Kawaii's ISO in this game is a lot more cold, removed, and descriptive.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:49 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 412, Klick wrote: Someone convince me Cakez is scum because I'm inclined to think otherwise atm but I've been inaccurate on Cakez before

Also @Ali what kind of confidence do you have about Luka!town
whats townie about cakez
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:55 am

In post 416, Big Chungus Gaming wrote: i think i figured out why thread feels stiff and its probably bc some ppl play like frightened kittens when they rand PR so im going to ask only once but please pretend you're vt ;)
bruh this game is mountainous did u even read the setup
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Klick »

I disagree that Kawaii was more engaged in that game than they are here

'Engaged' isn't really the keyword I care about most here, it's an imperfect word to describe the opposite of 'cold and removed' as described in what T3 just quoted

What's more relevant is that I feel like T3 is engaging this point in very good faith and I think his legitimate interest makes him +town
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Klick »

In short, when I say Kawaii seems 'engaged' here, what I'm talking about is their attachment to the things they're posting about. I feel like Kawaii cares about the things they are saying this time around. I definitely didn't feel that last time around.
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:12 am

In post 438, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
this is awkward
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:13 am

Post by T3 »

Klick's entrance here feels different from when I modded a game when he replaced into a scum slot a while ago
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:24 am

In post 442, T3 wrote: Klick's entrance here feels different from when I modded a game when he replaced into a scum slot a while ago
i need more words this is vague as fuck
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't like the way Big Chungus Gaming is interacting with Klick slot, but do like the way they are interacting with T3
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:36 am

Post by T3 »

In post 443, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 442, T3 wrote: Klick's entrance here feels different from when I modded a game when he replaced into a scum slot a while ago
It means that I thought Klick might be town for how he behaved when he replaced in

Then I looked at 7 past Klick games in which he replaced in and realized it was NAI
Big Chungus Gaming
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Big Chungus Gaming
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:10 am

In post 444, Dunnstral wrote: I don't like the way Big Chungus Gaming is interacting with Klick slot, but do like the way they are interacting with T3
have you considered our lord and savior "sort by postcount" though?

VOTE: jjh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You were against voting for PenguinPower for being a "low info" wagon, I don't see how this vote is different.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 441, Big Chungus Gaming wrote:
In post 438, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
this is awkward
Do you still struggle to differentiate PR and scum tells?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 445, T3 wrote:
In post 443, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
It means that I thought Klick might be town for how he behaved when he replaced in

Then I looked at 7 past Klick games in which he replaced in and realized it was NAI
Does Klick usually have a narrow focus when they replace in?

They talk about KawaiiKame but not much else, even bringing in meta from other games.

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”