Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1399, JacksonVirgo wrote: Having a locked elim never really benefits the Town when it's not the final day
As there's no real direct influence of any discussions, the discussions get weaker and less involved
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:22 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@Drew
let me ask you to settle your vagueness right now. Do you think I'm wolf. Are you pushing me as a wolf. If so, state it now and not this "if you are picking up what I am putting down" stuff.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:22 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I can't really deal with things that are up to interpretation

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1376, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1373, JacksonVirgo wrote: Aint no way I'm wrong on both Elements and Drew, if I am holy fucking shit

VOTE: Kyo
Let's talk.

Titus is town.

We aren't buddies.

These two things we know(I guess maybe someone could say we could be trolling as buddies lol, but I wouldn't let that quick lim chance to pass us by)

I still feel like Gob was on the right path(RE: elements/Kyo)

If you are scum with one of them, then well played GG.

Do you not feel comfortable enough with Kyo as scum here over Elements......or me for that matter?
If you think I'm town why haven't you voted with me or defended Kyo
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1402, JacksonVirgo wrote: I can't really deal with things that are up to interpretation
Makes me want to jump in... to the hellfire ;)

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1395, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1392, Doctor Drew wrote: Elements wasn't as eager when she claimed.

Pre Edit: You wouldn't milk it, I showed no willingness to lay a vote down
How do you know she wasn't? Also this is a weird place to be talking, if you don't consider me town from that you're welcome to. I just thought that it would mean that, but if it doesn't I can throw that out and play as if I am in the PoE too it's fine.

I would very much milk it, even if you didn't wanna put that vote down as a townie I would still have Kyo as a wolf as the third vote. I just would have needed Elements but even with that being said this is a useless line of discussion.

Do you think I'm a wolf here?
I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.

Your actions today make me think yes, you are a wolf.
In post 1396, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm actually smiling a lot about this, I can't tell for sure but if you're wolf this is a very clear pivot
I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
In post 1397, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1394, Doctor Drew wrote: Like how does my last series of posts pivot you away from Kyo here?
I don't give a shit whether or not we vote out Kyo or not, I am just suggesting the route where I get the most satisfaction
Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
In post 1398, JacksonVirgo wrote: Also gives me reason to play
this
phase, rather than kill to just play next
Please explain this

Pre Edit: Literally said here I think you are a wolf

I didn't want to drop a vote until there was any sort of consensus but fuck it now VOTE: Kyo, and I keep saying you are not town......so kindly and with all due respect, you should be next to be sent to hell fire
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:36 pm

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 3.02

ssbm_Kyouko (E-1): Titus, Doctor Drew

Not Voting (3): Elements, ssbm_Kyouko, JacksonVirgo

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2024-01-10 14:42:29).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 8/13 slots remaining!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:41 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.
Do you not understand why a JV/Kyo team would only need Elements' singular vote to win? And given what Elements actually said I feel it's very clear they were open to voting Titus in that moment I don't know why you're denying that.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
Why would I not post like that? I'm making sure that if things go south, the scum can only pivot so far. What's the problem with making sure to show people that I cannot be a wolf with another, does that not solely benefit more than harm? Unlike some, I'm not locked into a particular vote and I am almost never under the assumption that the gamestate will remain stagnant, why should I play assuming it will even though something I can do right now can add more into a later discussion if it does change, that could put wolves in a tighter position than if I didn't do what I did.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
I just labelled them almost confirmed scum so yes, I believe they're scum. I don't know why you said the latter bit here.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: Please explain this
I believe I did in subsequent posts but if you still want me to, let me know

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I know why you'd be denying it as a wolf, I just don't want to talk to you as if you were a wolf because if I'm wrong then it locks me in a losing viewpoint

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I feel like I posted this video in a previous game.

But the Lorna song that got me hooked, and this is the vocalist now in Darko/Chelsea Grin
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Jackson not scum
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:50 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1409, Doctor Drew wrote:

But the Lorna song that got me hooked, and this is the vocalist now in Darko/Chelsea Grin
The breakdown in this song is :heart_eyes:

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1407, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I literally said I wasn't willing to drop a vote, and as she said it was us three online at that point......2 votes does not make a lim.
Do you not understand why a JV/Kyo team would only need Elements' singular vote to win? And given what Elements actually said I feel it's very clear they were open to voting Titus in that moment I don't know why you're denying that.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: I thought that after I didn't CC Titus and you made the post about us not being buddies it seemed weird, but didn't think much until I saw you make the same type of post when about Elements......so ya, I did pivot when I looked back to see how eager elements actually was to lay a vote.
Why would I not post like that? I'm making sure that if things go south, the scum can only pivot so far. What's the problem with making sure to show people that I cannot be a wolf with another, does that not solely benefit more than harm? Unlike some, I'm not locked into a particular vote and I am almost never under the assumption that the gamestate will remain stagnant, why should I play assuming it will even though something I can do right now can add more into a later discussion if it does change, that could put wolves in a tighter position than if I didn't do what I did.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: Do you actually think Kyo is scum? I mean, I would think voting out scum(even if me) would give you the most satisfaction.
I just labelled them almost confirmed scum so yes, I believe they're scum. I don't know why you said the latter bit here.
In post 1405, Doctor Drew wrote: Please explain this
I believe I did in subsequent posts but if you still want me to, let me know
The three online was you, me, and Elements.....this was the part where Kyo and Titus were MIA

Wifom, you want to make sure it is known, from my perspective at least, that you just want it out there that you possibly couldn't be the wolf here.

You said the you didn't give a shit if we voted out Kyo ot not, just what wanted to give you the most satisfaction.

You made one subsequent post, so no....you didn't explain
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1411, JacksonVirgo wrote:

The first chorus is what really drew(heh) me in, the black metal blast beats were :twisted:
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1412, Doctor Drew wrote: The three online was you, me, and Elements.....this was the part where Kyo and Titus were MIA
Elements said that at 8:14am AEST.
Kyo was here at 6:29 AEST.
Kyo said they didn't have their "full desktop attention", implying they were still accessible for plans such as this.
And even if they weren't, this was not said as an argument to town-read me more so a statement I made because I thought it was clear I was town from this but I do not care whether or not you believe this to be valid or not. I can throw this out entirely and not have a care in the world, so I'd appreciate if we don't go in circles about something I really do not care about.
In post 1412, Doctor Drew wrote: Wifom, you want to make sure it is known, from my perspective at least, that you just want it out there that you possibly couldn't be the wolf here.
Of course I want it known I couldn't be wolf in the situations where I can't be a wolf, who wants to be known as a wolf in any world? And since Kyo made the argument that "once two wolves enter the thread I'm toast" (not exact wording) it likely made me want to say it more but I don't remember what I was thinking at that moment.
In post 1412, Doctor Drew wrote: You said the you didn't give a shit if we voted out Kyo ot not, just what wanted to give you the most satisfaction.
I don't give a shit as in I don't really care if we do go with Kyo today, I'm never going to fight against it but I prefer to solve within you both this phase as I am within my rights to do. Flipping a confirmed wolf is just delaying solving you/elements in my head, and since having a locked elim hinders conversation it's going to be a slow drag only to end up in the position where I have to solve you both properly, thus it's not as satisfying.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:07 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1410, Titus wrote: Jackson not scum
:star_struck:

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1413, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1411, JacksonVirgo wrote:

The first chorus is what really drew(heh) me in, the black metal blast beats were :twisted:
Speaking of blast beats, I can't get over the blast beats in this song. Especially in the breakdown :flushed:
Not Lorna but I'm sure you're not just into one band lel

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Also in the world where I die tonight, which I doubt now but this was me thinking I was universally town-read, I like to control the direction of the game as much as I can before dropping out. If I can end the game with only a confirmed wolf left, I feel no anxiety (with the uncertainty) if dead.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Right now, I am thinking Drew last scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:37 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1418, Titus wrote: Right now, I am thinking Drew last scum.
As am I but there are a few things that don't really make sense from a scum!drew world which I want to iron out, not saying what just yet

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1419, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1418, Titus wrote: Right now, I am thinking Drew last scum.
As am I but there are a few things that don't really make sense from a scum!drew world which I want to iron out, not saying what just yet
Fair.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:44 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm mostly thinking back to when I was impatient regarding wanting to vote you, and Elements stated their desire to as well (although Drew denies this). Drew shut it down instead of letting that simmer as it would have massively benefitted him if I got too impatient and voted, and he wouldn't even have to be at risk of it coming back on him as I was the one that "strong-armed" that

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:47 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I can probably easily chalk that up to just simply playing safe, which I can respect

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:48 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Lmao actually hilarious to imagine that if you weren't a PR, we'd have lost this game

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:49 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Honestly, it feels like Drew has no option but to push that I am wolf and picking everything and all he can to push that even if it's really nothing to push on.

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”